BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136120 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques, I can not find out about ANY Egyptian airliner shot down by anyone. Could you tell us what the heck you are talking about?
3.4 Air Rhodesia Flight RH827
4 1980s
4.1 Aerolinee Itavia Flight 870
4.2 Korean Air Lines Flight 007
4.3 Polar 3
4.4 Air Malawi 7Q-YMB
4.5 Iran Air Flight 655
4.6 T&G Aviation DC-7
5 1990s
5.1 September 1993 Transair Georgian Airline Shootdowns
5.2 Lionair Flight LN 602
6 2000s
6.1 Siberia Airlines Flight 1812
6.2 2003 Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown incident
6.3 2007 Balad aircraft crash
6.4 2007 Mogadishu TransAVIAexport Airlines Il-76 crash
My bad. Not Egyptian, Libyan. 1973. You didn't look very hard.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136121 Jan 9, 2013
And you see how easy it is? I make a mistake, I immediately acknowledge it, no problem, as the shame is in denying it like you do, and we see that in the 53-47 senators thing, libtards (Rogue tm reg'd) and cowards, even though I've reproduced it black on white. Yup, Libyan, not Egyptian, my mistake.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136122 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How nice. Iran approves of Obama's pick!
Iran Endorses Obama Pick
Posted on January 9, 2013
Iran’s Foreign Ministry dumped more fuel on the fire of former Senator Chuck Hagel’s (R–NE) nomination for Secretary of Defense by announcing its approval for President Obama’s pick.
It’s no secret that Hagel, an outspoken critic of sanctions on Iran, has preferred a policy of engagement and direct talks with the rogue state. In 2001, Hagel voted not to renew the Iran–Libya Sanctions Act, denying said countries money that would be spent on funding terrorism and/or acquiring weapons of mass destruction.
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/01/iran-endo...
How incredible that you would even report that? What does this have to do with Obama?

I love this appt. I can see the 3 and 4-star generals, but specially the wannabe general colonels grovel in the presence of the new sec of defence, A RETIRED SERGEANT, non-commissioned officer, oh god I love it. And Netanyaho coming begging hat in hand and, don't forget, the Palestinians being put in their place by this no-nonsense guy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136123 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 1, here it is again :
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sjame on your. What a barefaced liar.
So, I put words in your mouth? Really? And I'm a liar? Really?
Reply to your point number 1 : Do you then deny this exchange that took place yesterday? Please note your reply :
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dream on, Rogue........Keep on dreaming in Panavision technicolour.......? A 100-member bipartisan conspiracy? Pile the BS, Rogue.
Rogue Scholar wrote:
No, just 53 Libtards and 47 cowards!
Will you come back on this one? Hmmm, no. Unless it's a red herring
Black on white, Rogue. You deny you wrote the above? Really? It's right there. 47 cowards. Did you or did you not write cowards and libtards? So you never wrote that because I got one wrong word? What say you now?
2. Yes, you wrote about the Obama / Roberts meeting before the inauguuration so he'd remain mum on the BC thing. Not gonna bother finding that post, as I don't make things up like you, not a child like you;
3. Cameroon is NOT a Moslem country. You said it was.
Have you no self-respect, no pride? Not unlike your identical twin LRS, and when caught lying red-handed, you invent, change the subject, deny, lie, the whole gamut as everyone, including birthers stare in awe, the latter in full admiration of course, as you are their lying champion with LRS a close second (can you hear us coming, and your dancing in the streets on November 7 ha ha - more like getting run over by a truck, lol). Oh, you forgot the Iranian/Egyptian plane thing. Run, dodge? Look at number 1 again.
jacqie, you're a certifiable nutcase. All kidding aside.
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

#136124 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, there is no one on this forum that comes close to my knowledge of aviation in general so when you bring up any point, I would appreciate a link so I have some idea what you are trying to talk about! I can not read a Libtard's brain!
If your knowladge of aviation comes anywhere near your knowledge of firearms, you shouldn't be bragging. At all.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136125 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, there is no one on this forum that comes close to my knowledge of aviation in general so when you bring up any point, I would appreciate a link so I have some idea what you are trying to talk about! I can not read a Libtard's brain!
You're kidding, right?
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#136126 Jan 9, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No man on Earth can effect the Sun. The Sun effects the temperature,the climate,and the tides on Earth.
Frank, I'm sure you meant "affects" rather than "effects."

Anywho, you forgot to explian the relationship between sun spots and earth's weather.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136127 Jan 9, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>What software did you use for your climate modeling. Sh!t out of your butt model?
It is sad that you do knot no the difference between Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin much less be able to carry on an intellectually honest discussion on any subject.
Tell me, do you know the chemical make up of ozone? That is eighth grade science!

Location hidden

#136128 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right?
No, and you know it!!! And not only are you ignorant, you are a bigot who can not accept the truth on any subject.

Location hidden

#136129 Jan 9, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
If your knowladge of aviation comes anywhere near your knowledge of firearms, you shouldn't be bragging. At all.
And you know more than I do about either subject? Why you have no idea what an assault rifle is?

Location hidden

#136130 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How incredible that you would even report that? What does this have to do with Obama?
I love this appt. I can see the 3 and 4-star generals, but specially the wannabe general colonels grovel in the presence of the new sec of defence, A RETIRED SERGEANT, non-commissioned officer, oh god I love it. And Netanyaho coming begging hat in hand and, don't forget, the Palestinians being put in their place by this no-nonsense guy.
Before I had even graduated basic training I had been approached about attending both OCS and West Point by I have never had the desire to be a "ring knocker". I wanted to fly and I did just that and I am good at it.
Yes, I was a 34 y/o CW4 as if you have any idea what that is? There are fewer CW4's than Colonels and there are fewer CW5's than generals in the Army. And yes, I have had a 4-star general ask my opinion!
I genuinely like people but a commander spends half of his time dealing with 10% of his people. People with disciplinary problems, family problems, drinking problems, etc. And when I have a crew together, none of them have any problems as if they did they would be bumped from the mission. And yes, I took care of my people.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136131 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, and you know it!!! And not only are you ignorant, you are a bigot who can not accept the truth on any subject.
Writing "you're kidding" merits being called a bigot. Oooookay.

Two things to explain my kidding :

1. You ask for links, therefore for proof? You, who owes me me so many links and proofs I've stopped counting?

2. And you think you know more about general aviation than anyone else because you flew a copter? Are you kidding?(remember that?). Except for piloting an d mechanics, I know as much or maybe more about general or military aviation as you do. Try me.

3. Piloting and the mechanical aspects of copters or other aircraft do not mean you know more about general aviation than a cab driver knows more about cabs or driving than you and me.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136132 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like YOUR truth about being shown you wrote 53 and 47 and denying it you wrote it? What a job your daddy and mommy did on you.

Location hidden

#136133 Jan 9, 2013
In 1984 I was called in by my commander to consult on a female enlisted soldier that had failed three physical fitness tests. The First Sergeant wanted to boot her out of the Army. During the discussion the First Sergeant mentioned that she had gone on sick call twenty times over the past six months.
So I asked him why she was going on sick call and she said, she said she was not feeling well. I turned to the commander and said I thought the battalion surgeon needed to do a complete physical exam on her and he told me to take care of it. So I did.
To make a long story short, 48 hours later she was aerovaced to Brooks Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX because she had .... leukemia. Now, I don't know about you but if some one has leukemia, he/she probably does not feel very well!
And to think we were going to administratively discharge her from the Army when she was really very sick.
Like I have said, I take care of business and I have always taken care of my people!

Location hidden

#136134 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like YOUR truth about being shown you wrote 53 and 47 and denying it you wrote it? What a job your daddy and mommy did on you.
And just what did I say about "53 and 47"? And the question is, what a job your daddy and mommy did on you? That is, if you even knew them!
By the way, I apologize in advance for bringing up your parents as I have no idea about them. They maybe outstanding citizens for all I know. We even have a black sheep in our family and he is not the faut of my parents. But that says a whole lot about you, doesn't it???

Location hidden

#136135 Jan 9, 2013
Oh, I have a very good friend who has two adult sons one of which turned out real well and the other is in prison for life for murder of his homosexual partner. The fact that he is a homosexual but that he murdered someone. So my friend went 50/50 with his children. Now none of my brothers or sisters have ever been convicted of any serious crime but one is a flaming Libtard/atheist. Well, at least the other seven are doing well.

Location hidden

#136136 Jan 9, 2013
Out of the 50 states, only 18 are running budgetary surpluses. And out of those 18, 14 have REPUBLICAN governors!!! Yet you Libtards will not accept that as the truth and you will blame Republicans in Democrat states that are running in the Red!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136137 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In 1984 I was called in by my commander to consult on a female enlisted soldier that had failed three physical fitness tests. The First Sergeant wanted to boot her out of the Army. During the discussion the First Sergeant mentioned that she had gone on sick call twenty times over the past six months.
So I asked him why she was going on sick call and she said, she said she was not feeling well. I turned to the commander and said I thought the battalion surgeon needed to do a complete physical exam on her and he told me to take care of it. So I did.
To make a long story short, 48 hours later she was aerovaced to Brooks Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX because she had .... leukemia. Now, I don't know about you but if some one has leukemia, he/she probably does not feel very well!
And to think we were going to administratively discharge her from the Army when she was really very sick.
Like I have said, I take care of business and I have always taken care of my people!
Another "Lone Ranger comes to the rescue" story. Do you always leave town on your white stallion after your good deed, Rogue? Do you think you're the only one who's done a good thing now and then?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136138 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what did I say about "53 and 47"? And the question is, what a job your daddy and mommy did on you? That is, if you even knew them!
By the way, I apologize in advance for bringing up your parents as I have no idea about them. They maybe outstanding citizens for all I know. We even have a black sheep in our family and he is not the faut of my parents. But that says a whole lot about you, doesn't it???
\

Three times I've written it down for you, and 3 times you've denied writing 53 and 47. No more.

As to your parents, I did not judge them, I just said, from what you project 'what a job they did on you". If not them, somebody did.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136139 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Out of the 50 states, only 18 are running budgetary surpluses. And out of those 18, 14 have REPUBLICAN governors!!! Yet you Libtards will not accept that as the truth and you will blame Republicans in Democrat states that are running in the Red!
Have you gone to the trouble of comparing citizens' social advantages? Not companies', Rogue, citizens'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,153,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,181
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Cracker Jack 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr John Lofton 98,849
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago