BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,996)

Showing posts 119,901 - 119,920 of167,407
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are an illiterate fool
No, but we all see you as a Libtard troll. Totally incapable of an intellectually honest reply. Sad, very sad.
Rush Limbaught always lets Liberals go to the top of his call in line and within 20 seconds they start shouting disparaging remarks. You would think that Libtards, using their whole brains, could out argue a man using half his brain tied behind his back!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
LAW of The LAND ...
This Land Is Your Land
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
``````````
In World War II, the salute too much resembled the Nazi salute, so it was changed to keep the right hand over the heart throughout.
http://www.ushistory.org/documents/pledge.htm
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly a fecking moron if you're going to include a link to Woody Guthrie's This Land is Your Land.
You are beyond dumb.
Maybe you missed this Woody Guthrie song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Woodie Guthrie - All You Fascists are Bound to Lose
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Moron knows he's a sad, baby troll when he writes "got your goat" as his version of an intellectually honest reply.

Other famous Roguetardian responses range from Duh Duh Helicohpturr to Ah Loony Lefty Blah Blah.

Bit the most famous and most often employed Roguetard Reponse is to simply ignore reality.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit the truth for once in your sorry life. You can't handle it when your own game is thrown right back in your face, can you? No! And you were just telling me to keep my post polite. You're a frickin' joke now just like you've been all long! Spare the world your rudeness.
Please highlight ONE word in my post that could not be utterred in front of a kindergarten class. After we have done that, we will proceed with one of your filthy-mouthed posts. Deal?

Not being polite was only answering in kind to your usual dysfunctional, rude and boorish posts.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Woodie Guthrie - All You Fascists are Bound to Lose
Lol, nothing is funnier than morons like you posting Woody Guthrie songs.

Keep up the good work!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Have any of those fine folks you mentioned ever held any public office in our country? I don't think so, that's what the framers of our Constitution were concerned about. What the framers understood was that having a dual-citizenship status could be detrimental to our country because even if you are a dual-citizen, who are you most loyal to? That's the question.
er. John Kenneth Galbraith was advisor to JFK and U.S. Ambassador to India. I can find some others if you want. Did Einstein and Werner Von Braun ever renounce their German citizenships?(Einstein did way before he came to the US-Hitler forced his hand...)Did Fermi ever renounce his Italian citizenship? Did Dr Michael DeBakey ever renounced his Lebanese citizenship? And, askng the question still, did Kissinger ever renounce his citizenship? Did Madeleine Albright renounce her Czech citizenship?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh goody, Smith and Wesson just posted a 48% increase in profits. Thank you Obama!
Oh, Smith and Wesson does not make Wesson oil!
Why "thank you Obama?> For example, and after the Netwown massacre, as per previous massacres, gun sales increased. That is a result of Obama's being president? Up until now, Obama never sided one way or the other on gun owenership(he should be heavily faulted on that) for fear of NRA influence. How's that account for rising gun sales and criminal Smith and Wesson's increase in profits? Finally, Obama's finally going against the gun lobby, let's see what that will do Smith and Wesson's gun sales if any kind of law is passed on control of firearms.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques, how many "Christian" countries jail or execute gays? Why in some Muslim counties all you have to do is look gay! But we Christians are evil people.
Now, the dude with the Frenchy name, well, he deserves jail time!
<quoted text>
Oh, for the record, my last name is French and I am about one quarter French-Canadian ancestry so don't give me a raspberry for making fun of French people.
1. Cameroon is 16% Muslim, 35% Christian. Cameroon is NOT a Muslim country. Does the fact that it is majority Christian mean it persecutes gays? Grateful for reply, please, though I do not expect one;

2. Cameroon is a former British AND French colony. It is officially bilingual, in both French and English, though the Fren ch-speaking "Camerounais" are in the majority. Of course you'd have a French name in there somewhere. Cameroon became independent from France in 1960, fully 52 years ago;

3. Why do you even comment on foreign countries, specially Africa and Europe? Leave that to those who know, please.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh goody, Smith and Wesson just posted a 48% increase in profits. Thank you Obama!
Oh, Smith and Wesson does not make Wesson oil!
Got stock in S&W do ya Rogue? LOL
http://www.youtube.com/smithwessoncorp
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I normally do not watch Fox New's Hannity Show but last night I watched most of the Gen. Stanley McCryistal interview.
<quoted text>
There were no revelations. McChrystal is Left of Center and voted for Obama in 2008. He was canned by Obama not for what he said but what Rollingstones said he said which is a shame.
As I have said before, ALL generals are appointed by the president and approved by the Senate and are therefore political appointments. As a general rule, left presidents surround themselves with lefty generals and the same goes for presidents who are right of center.
There are no radical left or right generals anymore. Even Eisenhower was a centrist. Before WWII FDR put a few righty generals, like MacArthur, is boxes so he did not have to deal with them. In fact Bush-41 but Colon Powell in a box as Chairman, JCofS to keep me out of a major command and that paid off during the Persian Gulf War as the right general for that job was Gen. Schwarzkopf!
Lefty presidents do not chose good combat field commanders. Neither McChrystal or Petraeus were good combat field commanders.
You and you alone, well, perhaps with a few other clueless birthers, would state that Generals are political appts. Who appointed Patton, McArthur? And so on. You don't even say "I believe or think that such and such a general was politically appointed", no you just STATE it. Do you have any proof that generals are politically appointed? Was Petraeus, a known repub, politically appointed by Obama?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I omitted Dwight D. Einsenhower, the biggest general of them all, future REPUBLICAN president appointed that well-known Republican (lol), FDR. So much for your wild and colourful musings about politically-appted generals.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Thank you Obama!
Smith & Wesson Posts 48% Increase In Second Quarter Sales As Demand Surges For All Firearm Products
By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.; December 7, 2012
U.S. firearms manufacturer Smith & Wesson reported a 48 percent increase in sales in its announcement of the company's second-quarter financial results for fiscal year 2013.
The company's press release read:
"Net sales from continuing operations for the second quarter were a record $136.6 million, up 48.0% from the second quarter last year. The increase was led by continued strong sales across all of the company's firearm product lines."
As CNSNews.com previously reported, gun sales have surged since the reelection of Barack Obama, reaching an all-time single day record on Black Friday this year with 154,873 background checks completed by the FBI.
The press release also shows that the company now anticipates higher net sales from continuing operations. The latest projections estimate between $550.0 million and $560.0 million in net sales for fiscal year 2013, which would represent year-over-year growth from continuing operations of approximately 35.0%.
http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams...
Do you realise that this is the second time you glorify the increased sales of guns? Why is it you haven't glorified the sale of cereals and vitamins? Why guns?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>No, but we all see you as a Libtard troll. Totally incapable of an intellectually honest reply. Sad, very sad.
Rush Limbaught always lets Liberals go to the top of his call in line and within 20 seconds they start shouting disparaging remarks. You would think that Libtards, using their whole brains, could out argue a man using half his brain tied behind his back!
Dear Rouge - please explain your criteria for determining which religions are "evil" and which are "good". Perhaps you should call your FauxCon hero Puff and ask for his guidance
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I hate these pictures of dogs and cats.
They make me sick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron knows he's a sad, baby troll when he writes "got your goat" as his version of an intellectually honest reply.
Other famous Roguetardian responses range from Duh Duh Helicohpturr to Ah Loony Lefty Blah Blah.
Bit the most famous and most often employed Roguetard Reponse is to simply ignore reality.
Yep, I got your goat and it frosts your butt too! I notice you never have any intellectually honest replies. Sad little mental midget!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>No, but we all see you as a Libtard troll. Totally incapable of an intellectually honest reply. Sad, very sad.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Rouge - please explain your criteria for determining which religions are "evil" and which are "good". Perhaps you should call your FauxCon hero Puff and ask for his guidance
Please note my posy had nothing to do with RELIGION, did it. But I will reply anyway. No one region is all good or all bad. It is the perversion of religions that are bad and if you have to compare Christians, Jews and Muslims, the Muslims are to most perverted.
Tell us there Learn to Read, when is the last time some Jewish terrorists flew buildings into planes?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rush Limbaught always lets Liberals go to the top of his call in line and within 20 seconds they start shouting disparaging remarks. You would think that Libtards, using their whole brains, could out argue a man using half his brain tied behind his back!<quoted text>
Please note my posy had nothing to do with RELIGION, did it. But I will reply anyway. No one region is all good or all bad. It is the perversion of religions that are bad and if you have to compare Christians, Jews and Muslims, the Muslims are to most perverted.
Tell us there Learn to Read, when is the last time some Jewish terrorists flew buildings into planes?
The Jews do not need terrorists.They have their armed forces. Attacked a clearly-maked American ship. Numerous dead and wounded. Attacked a clearly-marked UN peacekeeping post with a huge UN sign on the roof with F-16s - killed all those inside; Shot down a Libyan civilian 707 killing all onboard in broad daylight. Humongous aerial attacks against Gaza. How about the Kind David Hotel in 1948? How many Brits killed again in that one? Future PM of Israel led the Likud in that one, no? Last time a month or so ago, the ratio of Palestinians to Isrealis killed was 300 to 5. 60 to 1. And so it goes. And you say the Moslems are the most perverted - explain that please throughout the centuries.

The foregoing is not anti-Israeli. It's just factual, is all. As to the massacres perpetrated by fanatical Moslems, they are just too numerous to list and just as inexcussable.

But, contrary to you, Rogue I am neither for or against each side, or each religion. I just wish they were forced by the major powers to get together, forced to negotiate, go back to pre-1967 borders, give Palestine its country, and, between let's say Russia and the US and Europe, position well-armed forces to enforce a permanent truce. Peace treaty is impossibles, their religions forbid it on both sides.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but there have been too many instances of "Christian" parents allowing their children to suffer and die rather than seek medical care. But of course death at the hands of your parents' faith is only evidence of an evil religion if your parents practice Islam.
Roderick Arrington Jr., beaten to death for not reading bible.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the equivalence will fly right over your head, but here goes.
Only after you explain why you would spend your food stamp allotment on lap dances and strip clubs rather than eat
I'm not on food stamps pops. Never have been, never will be. Your turn, please explain why you refer to blacks as "lazy blacks". Grease gun?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 119,901 - 119,920 of167,407
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min former res 64,985
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min edogxxx 96,016
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 9 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,531
Abby 4-17 17 min edogxxx 1
Amy 4-17 19 min edogxxx 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,033,725
snapchat gay names 1 hr Aussieboy123 6
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search