BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136100 Jan 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue in black and white
In reality, matters are much more complicated. A surrender to a basic and fallacy laden argument that black people, and black young people in particular are uniquely and especially prone to violence, oversimplifies the nature of crime in America. As the old saying goes,“numbers lie and liars figure.” Or alternatively, the lazy recitation of statistics is a dumb person’s idea of how a smart person sounds.
The black people commit more crime canard is a fallacy of both process and outcomes. African Americans are subject to discrimination in the legal system at every level. As documented by The Sentencing Project, and detailed in such works as Race, Crime and the Law, and The New Jim Crow, African Americans are more likely to be stopped by police without cause, to be more aggressively questioned, receive longer and more severe charges for the same crimes as white defendants, and to have fewer resources to defend themselves in court.
As compared to white neighborhoods, black and brown communities are also subject to more severe surveillance and aggressive police tactics. Moreover, the disproportionate number of minorities in the criminal justice system can be largely explained by the War on Drugs. In total, if white communities were subject to the same type of aggressive police tactics as black and brown communities, the number of white people in prison would skyrocket.
While people of color are the prime targets of such policies as “stop and frisk” and racial profiling, it is in fact white people who are far more likely to be both drug users and to be in possession of narcotics at a given moment. This reality signals to a larger social phenomenon: black individuals who commit crimes are representative of their whole communities, crime is racialized, and there is no qualifier of individual intent. All black people are deemed suspicious and guilty because of the deeds of the very few.
In contrast, white people who commit crimes are unique individuals: the criminals who destroyed the global economy, a group of white men, were not taken as representative of the entire white community. There is a long list of crimes such as domestic terrorism, serial murder, child rape, sedition, treason, and financial fraud that are almost exclusively the province of white people. But again, whites as a group are excluded from suspicion or indictment as a “criminal class.”
Ah, again you assume something. It is not "black" people. It is ghetto people who do not know how to act in a civil society. Yes, a propositionally larger percentage of black people have been raised in the matriarchal welfare society but anyone, regardles of skin color, who are raised to Liberal standards are more propne to violence.
Again, in the past year, 6,700 Occupiers have been arrested and they have done over $10M in damages. This compares to TEA Partiers who have had only a half dozen arrests and have actually left their protests areas cleaner than when they arrived!!! And yes, some TEA Partiers are BLACK but none of them are Libtards like YOU!
Black Tea Party Member Attacks Obama’s Hypocrisy
posted on January 31, 2012 by Gia

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/3430/black-tea-p...
And it is sad that people like Poopo will nt recognize that there are people of color who are Conservatives much less TEA Partiers! You are the BIGOT!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136101 Jan 9, 2013
Poopo, Liberals have good intentions but all to often what they do backfires on them. Case in point is Welfare which has caused more poverty than anything else because it destroys their self worth.
About twenty years ago some do-gooders bought some Mothers-Day cards and took them to a local prison so the prisoners could sent them to their mothers. It worked out so well that they decided to do the same thing for Fathers-Day.
But it did not and few cards were picked up and sent to the prisoner's fathers. The fact is, is that about 90% of the people in prison either had no father figure in their lives or had abusive fathers. The LBJ Great Society has destroyed the poo family unit and has created more crime and misery and YOU Libtards will never accept responsibility that Welfare is a miserable failure!!!
Meaning well and doing well are not the same thing!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136102 Jan 9, 2013
Oh, did you know there was a Roman Warm Period two thousand years ago? Yes, not only was Israel warmer, it was wetter and agriculture flourished during the time of Jesus.
You silly Libtards think that Global Warming causes drought when it can mean just the opposite. When climate changes from cooler to warmer and back some areas maybe in a drought while other areas may have more rain.
Does the drought in our West mean Global Warming ..... or Global Cooling??? And will the grain field of Canada's Great Plains wither away???
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136103 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you put words in my mouth.
1) Not all Libtards are Democrats and not all Democrats are Libtards. To be a Libtard you must be a flaming bigot who can not accept the truth. Most Blue-Dog Democrats are NOT Libtards. And a few Republicans, like Arlen Specter, are/where Libtards.
2) I have never said that the president has intimidated the USSC and you can not prove I have ever said that. What I have said is that Pres. Obama has disparaged both the USSC and the Republican House like no other recent president has.
3) Again, you LIE!
4) Again, lies and distortions!
Sjame on your. What a barefaced liar.

So, I put words in your mouth? Really? And I'm a liar? Really?

Reply to your point number 1 : Do you then deny this exchange that took place yesterday? Please note your reply :

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dream on, Rogue. Keep on dreaming in Panavision technicolour. No senator will ask that kind of question, Dem OR Repub.Why? A 100-member bipartisan conspiracy? Pile the BS, Rogue.

Rogue Scholar wrote:
No, just 53 Libtards and 47 cowards!

Will you come back on this one? Hmmm, no. Unless it's a red herring, what a joke you are;

2. Another lie. You said, and I'm not gonna look for it, but you said that president-elect Obama had a meeting with chief justice Roberts just before the inauguration and persuaded him to drop the BC thing. I remember that very well and I don't make stuff up like that the way you do every single day (back to you later on that);

3.The truth. You are a born incorrigible liar. You lie like you breathe. You wrote, plainly, that president-elect Obama had a closed-door meeting with Chief Justice Roberts a short time before the inauguration and told him to keep quiet about the BC thing. You say you never wrote that because I know I won't bother looking up that post, it's too old. But unlike you, I don't make things up, ending up believing figments of my imagination. You wrote it, live with it;

4. The truth, Rogue, I spoke the truth. Everyone knows you lied. It's your heritage. You've disparaged those 192 courts in every way possible, specially the charge that most judges are democrat-appointed. I could find quite a few of those but what for? Everyone including your birther buddies knows you did and that you are a liar, which to them, is a true quality.

And while we are on things wrong and lies, why

a) no more comments on your confusing the two airliners, Egyptian and Iranian shot down by Israel and the U.S.? If I had had not known about the Egyptian airliner, I would've said so, nothing wrong with that, or if I had mixed them up the way you did, I would've also said so. Why don't you?

b) Cameroon. You said it was a Moslem nation. Is not. Wny didn't you say you erred? Not a man, are you, too sissy to say "hey, my bad, I was wrong".
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136104 Jan 9, 2013
Corr: Shame
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136105 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up with your own posts jacqie.
You said "the greatest country in the world disagrees with you". Mind repeating what it disagrees with, liar?, or forever hold your big mouth.

That little trick of dropping unrelated, irrelevant, and fabricated statements like that one is becoming as stale as your brain.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136106 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth to DIMs is like sunlight to a vampire!
Or the wet underbelly of a rock to a gooey slithering , ugh, slug.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136107 Jan 9, 2013
This is a point that Libtards will never accept. During a normal fluctuation of a solar cycle our Sun will lose and gain about 0.10% if power. from 2001 until 2009 our Sun lost 0.15% in power and since 2009 it has regained only 0.05% which means it is still 0.10% below the peak of Solar Cycle #23.
We should rech the peak of Solar Cycle #24 later this year but it looks like it will be about 0.10% below Cycle #23. I know, I know, you think that is insignificant but you are think about the wrong scare.
Don't think in terms of Celsius or Fahrenheit but in Kelvin. Normal room temperature is 72F but in Kelvin it is 295K. Now, what is 0.10% of Kelvin? Try 2.95K which is the same as 2.95C which is 3.75F and if you don't think a drop in GLOBAL TEMPERATURE of 3.75F is significant, you are an idiot!!!
But it also looks like by 2020 we will be below 0.15% solar output which means a drop of about 5F.
Oh ye of little brains.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136108 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Moron thinks there's a link between sun spots and earth's weather.

Rogue Moron does not think there's a link between his liver damage and the amount of cheap booze he forces down his gullet.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136109 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you put words in my mouth.
1) Not all Libtards are Democrats and not all Democrats are Libtards. To be a Libtard you must be a flaming bigot who can not accept the truth. Most Blue-Dog Democrats are NOT Libtards. And a few Republicans, like Arlen Specter, are/where Libtards.
2) I have never said that the president has intimidated the USSC and you can not prove I have ever said that. What I have said is that Pres. Obama has disparaged both the USSC and the Republican House like no other recent president has.
3) Again, you LIE!
4) Again, lies and distortions!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sjame on your. What a barefaced liar.
So, I put words in your mouth? Really? And I'm a liar? Really?
Reply to your point number 1 : Do you then deny this exchange that took place yesterday? Please note your reply :
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dream on, Rogue........Keep on dreaming in Panavision technicolour.......? A 100-member bipartisan conspiracy? Pile the BS, Rogue.
Rogue Scholar wrote:
No, just 53 Libtards and 47 cowards!
Will you come back on this one? Hmmm, no. Unless it's a red herring, what a joke you are;
2. Another lie. You said, and I'm not gonna look for it, but you said that president-elect Obama had a meeting with chief justice Roberts just before the inauguration and persuaded him to drop the BC thing. I remember that very well and I don't make stuff up like that the way you do every single day (back to you later on that);
3.The truth. You are a born incorrigible liar. You lie like you breathe. You wrote, plainly, that president-elect Obama had a closed-door meeting with Chief Justice Roberts a short time before the inauguration and told him to keep quiet about the BC thing. You say you never wrote that because I know I won't bother looking up that post, it's too old. But unlike you, I don't make things up, ending up believing figments of my imagination. You wrote it, live with it;
4. The truth, Rogue, I spoke the truth. Everyone knows you lied. It's your heritage. You've disparaged those 192 courts in every way possible, specially the charge that most judges are democrat-appointed. I could find quite a few of those but what for? Everyone including your birther buddies knows you did and that you are a liar, which to them, is a true quality.
And while we are on things wrong and lies, why
a) no more comments on your confusing the two airliners, Egyptian and Iranian shot down by Israel and the U.S.? If I had had not known about the Egyptian airliner, I would've said so, nothing wrong with that, or if I had mixed them up the way you did, I would've also said so. Why don't you?
b) Cameroon. You said it was a Moslem nation. Is not. Wny didn't you say you erred? Not a man, are you, too sissy to say "hey, my bad, I was wrong".
1) Run dodge the issue again. Sad, very sad.
2) Again, WHERE did I say that? You can not find it as YOU are a liar again!
3) I absolutely did not say that and you can not prove I have ever said that. Lying again!
4) Most judges are in fact Democrats. That is not fiction, it is the truth. Just like 90% of all news reporters are Democrats and voted for Obama!!! Conservatives tend to be business people.
Cameroon's NORTHERN providences are a Muslim majority and it was the Muslim run courts that put these two "gay looking" guys in prison. It is the national courts, which lean Christian, they over turned the Muslim court!!! Muslims do not tolerate gays..... period!!!
Muslims, even when in a minority, tend to run things like courts. Just look at Dearborn, Michigan!!! Christians are desrimated in Dearborn and the State of Michigan and the Federal court turn a blind eye to the problem.
If a Catyholic church in Dearborn rings it's bells on Sundays, the priest's tires on his car will be slashed and a brick thrown throw a window. But the Muslims can blare prayers over loud speakers five a day, 365 days a year and that is okay!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136110 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sjame on your. What a barefaced liar.
..........
a) no more comments on your confusing the two airliners, Egyptian and Iranian shot down by Israel and the U.S.? If I had had not known about the Egyptian airliner, I would've said so, nothing wrong with that, or if I had mixed them up the way you did, I would've also said so. Why don't you?
It is funny that you call me a liar, but you can not prove it. I call you a liar even though you can not show where I lied.
Now, which airline incident were you talking about? The USS Vincennes Incident or something else?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136111 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques, I can not find out about ANY Egyptian airliner shot down by anyone. Could you tell us what the heck you are talking about?

3.4 Air Rhodesia Flight RH827
4 1980s
4.1 Aerolinee Itavia Flight 870
4.2 Korean Air Lines Flight 007
4.3 Polar 3
4.4 Air Malawi 7Q-YMB
4.5 Iran Air Flight 655
4.6 T&G Aviation DC-7
5 1990s
5.1 September 1993 Transair Georgian Airline Shootdowns
5.2 Lionair Flight LN 602
6 2000s
6.1 Siberia Airlines Flight 1812
6.2 2003 Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown incident
6.3 2007 Balad aircraft crash
6.4 2007 Mogadishu TransAVIAexport Airlines Il-76 crash

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136112 Jan 9, 2013
Oh, there is no one on this forum that comes close to my knowledge of aviation in general so when you bring up any point, I would appreciate a link so I have some idea what you are trying to talk about! I can not read a Libtard's brain!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136113 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is a point that Libtards will never accept. During a normal fluctuation of a solar cycle our Sun will lose and gain about 0.10% if power. from 2001 until 2009 our Sun lost 0.15% in power and since 2009 it has regained only 0.05% which means it is still 0.10% below the peak of Solar Cycle #23.
We should rech the peak of Solar Cycle #24 later this year but it looks like it will be about 0.10% below Cycle #23. I know, I know, you think that is insignificant but you are think about the wrong scare.
Don't think in terms of Celsius or Fahrenheit but in Kelvin. Normal room temperature is 72F but in Kelvin it is 295K. Now, what is 0.10% of Kelvin? Try 2.95K which is the same as 2.95C which is 3.75F and if you don't think a drop in GLOBAL TEMPERATURE of 3.75F is significant, you are an idiot!!!
But it also looks like by 2020 we will be below 0.15% solar output which means a drop of about 5F.
Oh ye of little brains.
What software did you use for your climate modeling. Sh!t out of your butt model?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136114 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You said "the greatest country in the world disagrees with you". Mind repeating what it disagrees with, liar?, or forever hold your big mouth.
That little trick of dropping unrelated, irrelevant, and fabricated statements like that one is becoming as stale as your brain.
Look at your own post and you will see exactly why I replied the way I did. You can keep track of your own posts, no? Eat more ants. They really good for the memory.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136115 Jan 9, 2013
How nice. Iran approves of Obama's pick!

Iran Endorses Obama Pick
Posted on January 9, 2013

Iran’s Foreign Ministry dumped more fuel on the fire of former Senator Chuck Hagel’s (R–NE) nomination for Secretary of Defense by announcing its approval for President Obama’s pick.

It’s no secret that Hagel, an outspoken critic of sanctions on Iran, has preferred a policy of engagement and direct talks with the rogue state. In 2001, Hagel voted not to renew the Iran–Libya Sanctions Act, denying said countries money that would be spent on funding terrorism and/or acquiring weapons of mass destruction.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/01/iran-endo...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136116 Jan 9, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>What software did you use for your climate modeling. Sh!t out of your butt model?
How very infantile of you! LOL
Frank

Spokane, WA

#136117 Jan 9, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron thinks there's a link between sun spots and earth's weather.
Rogue Moron does not think there's a link between his liver damage and the amount of cheap booze he forces down his gullet.
No man on Earth can effect the Sun. The Sun effects the temperature,the climate,and the tides on Earth.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136118 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you put words in my mouth.
1) Not all Libtards are Democrats and not all Democrats are Libtards. To be a Libtard you must be a flaming bigot who can not accept the truth. Most Blue-Dog Democrats are NOT Libtards. And a few Republicans, like Arlen Specter, are/where Libtards.
2) I have never said that the president has intimidated the USSC and you can not prove I have ever said that. What I have said is that Pres. Obama has disparaged both the USSC and the Republican House like no other recent president has.
3) Again, you LIE!
4) Again, lies and distortions!
<quoted text>
1) Run dodge the issue again. Sad, very sad.
2) Again, WHERE did I say that? You can not find it as YOU are a liar again!
3) I absolutely did not say that and you can not prove I have ever said that. Lying again!
4) Most judges are in fact Democrats. That is not fiction, it is the truth. Just like 90% of all news reporters are Democrats and voted for Obama!!! Conservatives tend to be business people.
Cameroon's NORTHERN providences are a Muslim majority and it was the Muslim run courts that put these two "gay looking" guys in prison. It is the national courts, which lean Christian, they over turned the Muslim court!!! Muslims do not tolerate gays..... period!!!
Muslims, even when in a minority, tend to run things like courts. Just look at Dearborn, Michigan!!! Christians are desrimated in Dearborn and the State of Michigan and the Federal court turn a blind eye to the problem.
If a Catyholic church in Dearborn rings it's bells on Sundays, the priest's tires on his car will be slashed and a brick thrown throw a window. But the Muslims can blare prayers over loud speakers five a day, 365 days a year and that is okay!!!
Number 1, here it is again :

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sjame on your. What a barefaced liar.
So, I put words in your mouth? Really? And I'm a liar? Really?
Reply to your point number 1 : Do you then deny this exchange that took place yesterday? Please note your reply :
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dream on, Rogue........Keep on dreaming in Panavision technicolour.......? A 100-member bipartisan conspiracy? Pile the BS, Rogue.

Rogue Scholar wrote:
No, just 53 Libtards and 47 cowards!
Will you come back on this one? Hmmm, no. Unless it's a red herring

Black on white, Rogue. You deny you wrote the above? Really? It's right there. 47 cowards. Did you or did you not write cowards and libtards? So you never wrote that because I got one wrong word? What say you now?

2. Yes, you wrote about the Obama / Roberts meeting before the inauguuration so he'd remain mum on the BC thing. Not gonna bother finding that post, as I don't make things up like you, not a child like you;

3. Cameroon is NOT a Moslem country. You said it was.

Have you no self-respect, no pride? Not unlike your identical twin LRS, and when caught lying red-handed, you invent, change the subject, deny, lie, the whole gamut as everyone, including birthers stare in awe, the latter in full admiration of course, as you are their lying champion with LRS a close second (can you hear us coming, and your dancing in the streets on November 7 ha ha - more like getting run over by a truck, lol). Oh, you forgot the Iranian/Egyptian plane thing. Run, dodge? Look at number 1 again.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136119 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny that you call me a liar, but you can not prove it. I call you a liar even though you can not show where I lied.
Now, which airline incident were you talking about? The USS Vincennes Incident or something else?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_...
Hypocrite, make-believer. Yes, Vincennes, which you confused with the Libyan (not Egyptian as per my last post, but Libyan as mentioned yesterday, shot down in in 1973) You corrected me, wrote "did you mean the Iranian Airbus?". I meant no such thing, I meant the Libyan 727 three-holer which you were not aware of. Why do I have to repeat everything for you? Both were the result of criminal actions .

I do not dispute piloting or helicopter machinery with you, you obviously are the point man on that. But in politics, specially foreign politics, don't bother, you're out of your league.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min No Warming 49,341
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TSM 1,156,080
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min KiMerde 51,294
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,260
1 dead, 2 others wounded in shootings on South ... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 406
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,921
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015