BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,861 - 119,880 of 177,384 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136071 Jan 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Venus Rae Master
283----Supreme Court of The United States----1814
The great question of law on the subject of domicile yet remains to be examined.
Three classes of residents are recognized by the law of nations. <<< Law of Nations - Vattel
1st. Mere residents.
2d. Domiciled residents.
3d. Natural born subjects
http://books.google.com/books...
``````````
Vattel - Law Of Nations
Book I
CHAP. XIX.
OF OUR NATIVE COUNTRY, AND SEVERAL THINGS THAT RELATE TO IT.
§ 212. Citizens and natives.
The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it.
The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born.
I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.
http://constitution.org/vattel/vattel_01.htm
The Venus has as much to do with who is a natural born citizen of the US as a hockey puck.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136072 Jan 9, 2013
Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mommy"
"What Johnny"? said Johnny's mother.
"Why is there a monkey in the white house?"
He's president and you're a banana's monkey.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136073 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, the greatest country in the world disagrees with you! LMAO!!
Disagrees with what?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#136075 Jan 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Venus Rae Master
283----Supreme Court of The United States----1814
The great question of law on the subject of domicile yet remains to be examined.
Three classes of residents are recognized by the law of nations. <<< Law of Nations - Vattel
1st. Mere residents.
2d. Domiciled residents.
3d. Natural born subjects
http://books.google.com/books... ;
q=natural%20born%20citizen%20 &f=false
``````````
Vattel - Law Of Nations
Book I
CHAP. XIX.
OF OUR NATIVE COUNTRY, AND SEVERAL THINGS THAT RELATE TO IT.
§ 212. Citizens and natives.
The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it.
The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born.
I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.
http://constitution.org/vattel/vattel_01.htm
Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana (Indiana 2008 – Appellate Court) ruling:“Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.”

Tisdale v. Obama (Virginia federal court 2012) ruling:“It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens.”

"Paige v. Obama et al.(Vermont 2012) ruling: While the court has no doubt at this point that Emmerich de Vattel’s treatise The Law of Nations was a work of significant value to the founding fathers, the court does not conclude that his phrase–”The natives, or natural born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.”–has constitutional significance or that his use of “parents” in the plural has particular significance. This far, no judicial decision has adopted such logic in connection with this or any related issues. In fact, the most comprehensive decision on the topic, Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana, examines the historical basis of the use of the phrase, including the English common law in effect at the time of independence, and concludes that the expression “natural born Citizen” is not dependent on the nationality of the parents but reflects the status of a person born into citizenship instead of having citizenship subsequently bestowed. The distinction is eminently logical."

Fair v. Obama (Maryland 2012) ruling: "The issue of the definition of “natural born citizen” is thus firmly resolved by the United States Supreme Court in a prior opinion [US v Wong], and as this court sees it, that holding is binding on the ultimate issue in this case." [The Court also cites Ankeny at length, and determined that Obama is eligible.]
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136076 Jan 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BRENNAN MUST ANSWER FOR PASSPORT BREACH
Exclusive: Jack Cashill ties in Obama's apparent 1981 trip to Pakistan
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/brennan-must-answe...
PRO-JIHADIST JOHN BRENNAN TO HEAD CIA?
Exclusive: Pamela Geller says 'Jew-hater' Chuck Hagel is disaster for Defense post
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/pro-jihadist-john-...
More wnd.com BS. Why don't you use Mein Kampf or Das Kapital as ready references?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136077 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, the greatest country in the world disagrees with you! LMAO!!
Er, let's get back to your above statement. I won't disagree that the USA is the greatest country in the world. Why should I? I have no grounds to do so. However, the above statement of yours (greatest country in the world) seems a tad contradictory in view of your bosom buddy Rogue's and other birthers' statements, namely:

1) that the U.S. Senate, the greatest deliberative body in the world and the US's nadir of power, is composed of 47 Repub traitors and 53 Dem "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd, meaning retarded liberals);
2) that the supreme court has been intimidated and bought by the president;
3) that chief justice Roberts was "bought out" or threatened by Obama just hours before the 2009 inauguration;
4) that ALL 192 various US courts and tribunals, all finding in favour of Obama in the laughabled birther BC affair, are either democrat-appointed or communist, and in one case,(Georgia), the judge was an Iranian communist.

And so it goes.

Now, I ask you, what with a totally-dysfunctional and cowardly senate, a rotten-to-the-core supreme court, a cowed supreme court justice, 192 wrong, bought and dem-apptd communist judges AND to top it off, a non-US Kenyan president, how does that make it the greatest country in the world?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136079 Jan 9, 2013
And this is what the Liberal Welfare society has brought us. One man, ten women and eleven babies, and you Libtards think this is great too!!!

Shawty Lo (All My Babies' Mamas)

Location hidden

#136080 Jan 9, 2013
We have just had our forth murder in Jacksonville so far this year and all four are from the "dark-side" of town. That is right, all four murders are from Rep. Corrine Brown's Congressional District!!!
And, again, this is what LBJ's Great Society has brought us. Sad, very sad!!!

Location hidden

#136081 Jan 9, 2013
I know, I know, you Libtards think I am the racist because I bring to your attention that 50% of all violent crimes in America are done by 12% of our population who just happen to be black people.
Most black people are not violent but they have been trapped in black-majority ghettos by the very people who think they are helping them, who are Liberals!!!
You see, it is you Liberals who are the ghettos and you do not want ghetto people living next to you so you put them in ghettos.
And that is why I chose to live in a Republican majority Congressional district. Conservative Congressional districts have far few violent crimes than Liberal Districts and you are clueless as to why. Sad, very sad.

Location hidden

#136082 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, let's get back to your above statement. I won't disagree that the USA is the greatest country in the world. Why should I? I have no grounds to do so. However, the above statement of yours (greatest country in the world) seems a tad contradictory in view of your bosom buddy Rogue's and other birthers' statements, namely:
1) that the U.S. Senate, the greatest deliberative body in the world and the US's nadir of power, is composed of 47 Repub traitors and 53 Dem "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd, meaning retarded liberals);
2) that the supreme court has been intimidated and bought by the president;
3) that chief justice Roberts was "bought out" or threatened by Obama just hours before the 2009 inauguration;
4) that ALL 192 various US courts and tribunals, all finding in favour of Obama in the laughabled birther BC affair, are either democrat-appointed or communist, and in one case,(Georgia), the judge was an Iranian communist.
And so it goes.
Now, I ask you, what with a totally-dysfunctional and cowardly senate, a rotten-to-the-core supreme court, a cowed supreme court justice, 192 wrong, bought and dem-apptd communist judges AND to top it off, a non-US Kenyan president, how does that make it the greatest country in the world?
Again you put words in my mouth.
1) Not all Libtards are Democrats and not all Democrats are Libtards. To be a Libtard you must be a flaming bigot who can not accept the truth. Most Blue-Dog Democrats are NOT Libtards. And a few Republicans, like Arlen Specter, are/where Libtards.
2) I have never said that the president has intimidated the USSC and you can not prove I have ever said that. What I have said is that Pres. Obama has disparaged both the USSC and the Republican House like no other recent president has.
3) Again, you LIE!
4) Again, lies and distortions!

Location hidden

#136083 Jan 9, 2013
There are several parts of NASA that frequently counter each other with one exception. NASA-MSFC NEVER tries to counter NASA-Science (the political wing of NASA) nor NASA-GISS (Columbia University).
So, why is NASA disparaging NASA-MSFC? Because they are a direct threat to their Global Warming Agenda, and nothing more!!!
They are trying to claim that our Sun has no effect on Global Weather!!! And sent months other, so called scientists, has down played the Medieval Warm Period and other warm and cold periods that seem linked to our Sun's increase or decrease in activity.
And all NASA-MSFC has to do is show it's reports!!!

Solar Variability and Terrestrial Climate

Jan. 8, 2013: In the galactic scheme of things, the Sun is a remarkably constant star. While some stars exhibit dramatic pulsations, wildly yo-yoing in size and brightness, and sometimes even exploding, the luminosity of our own sun varies a measly 0.1% over the course of the 11-year solar cycle.
There is, however, a dawning realization among researchers that even these apparently tiny variations can have a significant effect on terrestrial climate. A new report issued by the National Research Council (NRC), "The Effects of Solar Variability on Earth's Climate," lays out some of the surprisingly complex ways that solar activity can make itself felt on our planet.
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-...

Location hidden

#136084 Jan 9, 2013
Isn't it funny that just days after NASA-MSFC releases it monthly report on our Sun's solar activity that NASA-Science released it down-play of our Sun's role in Earths weather.
http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/images/ssn_...
The fact is, that Solar Cycle #24 is the COLDEST solar cycle in about 100 years and that 2011 was the coldest years since 1998!!! They have not released their view on 2012 yet but NASA-GISS (Columbia University) has and they claim it is one of the hottest years on record.
It really does not matter as sooner or later they will have to admit to the truty\h that the earth is cooling and it has to do with our Sun's reduced activity.

Location hidden

#136085 Jan 9, 2013
Why is it that NASA-GISS (Columbia University) reduced its data sources from 200 to just 60 in 2007? Was it because places like Detroit, MI have been cooling because their population has been dropping and that would conflict with their theory of Man-Made Global Warming!
The fact is Urban Heat Islands (big cities) do have Man-Made City Warming. This was brought out TWO HUNDRED years ago when some real (classical) Liberals from the Boston, MA decided to run and experiment by recording temps. in and around Boston.
They too hourly temp. readings and then once a month met in down town Boston to compare notes and they found out that down town Boston was warmer than the local rural areas and they deduced that the denser the population, the more hear is made.
Yes, on the local level we can cause LOCAL warming but on the Global Scale we are like an ant trying to rape an elephant!!! But since most Libtards live in big cities, they are hooter than most Conservatives!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136086 Jan 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What it means Mr. Liars is that “I” never accused blacks of being lazy so there was nothing to explain other than the fact you seem to be having difficulty with your comprehension.
You called them lazy blacks. However, to you, that's not accusing them of being lazy. So, what would you call it pops? You make no sense.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136087 Jan 9, 2013
LOL, Rogue Moron is still pretending that sun spot cycles have anything to do with earth's temperature.

Just another day in loony birfoonville.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136088 Jan 9, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Your conclusory statement, that conflicts with the overwhelming consensus opinion of world scientists, plus $1.25, will get you a ride on the bus.
You said nothing, as usual.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136089 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagrees with what?
Keep up with your own posts jacqie.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136090 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know, I know, you Libtards think I am the racist because I bring to your attention that 50% of all violent crimes in America are done by 12% of our population who just happen to be black people.
Most black people are not violent but they have been trapped in black-majority ghettos by the very people who think they are helping them, who are Liberals!!!
You see, it is you Liberals who are the ghettos and you do not want ghetto people living next to you so you put them in ghettos.
And that is why I chose to live in a Republican majority Congressional district. Conservative Congressional districts have far few violent crimes than Liberal Districts and you are clueless as to why. Sad, very sad.
The truth to DIMs is like sunlight to a vampire!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#136091 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue in black and white

In reality, matters are much more complicated. A surrender to a basic and fallacy laden argument that black people, and black young people in particular are uniquely and especially prone to violence, oversimplifies the nature of crime in America. As the old saying goes,“numbers lie and liars figure.” Or alternatively, the lazy recitation of statistics is a dumb person’s idea of how a smart person sounds.

The black people commit more crime canard is a fallacy of both process and outcomes. African Americans are subject to discrimination in the legal system at every level. As documented by The Sentencing Project, and detailed in such works as Race, Crime and the Law, and The New Jim Crow, African Americans are more likely to be stopped by police without cause, to be more aggressively questioned, receive longer and more severe charges for the same crimes as white defendants, and to have fewer resources to defend themselves in court.

As compared to white neighborhoods, black and brown communities are also subject to more severe surveillance and aggressive police tactics. Moreover, the disproportionate number of minorities in the criminal justice system can be largely explained by the War on Drugs. In total, if white communities were subject to the same type of aggressive police tactics as black and brown communities, the number of white people in prison would skyrocket.

While people of color are the prime targets of such policies as “stop and frisk” and racial profiling, it is in fact white people who are far more likely to be both drug users and to be in possession of narcotics at a given moment. This reality signals to a larger social phenomenon: black individuals who commit crimes are representative of their whole communities, crime is racialized, and there is no qualifier of individual intent. All black people are deemed suspicious and guilty because of the deeds of the very few.

In contrast, white people who commit crimes are unique individuals: the criminals who destroyed the global economy, a group of white men, were not taken as representative of the entire white community. There is a long list of crimes such as domestic terrorism, serial murder, child rape, sedition, treason, and financial fraud that are almost exclusively the province of white people. But again, whites as a group are excluded from suspicion or indictment as a “criminal class.”

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#136092 Jan 9, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min J RULES 68,990
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,934
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr SLY WEST 7,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr SLY WEST 570
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,100,230
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE