BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196849 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136132 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, there is no one on this forum that comes close to my knowledge of aviation in general so when you bring up any point, I would appreciate a link so I have some idea what you are trying to talk about! I can not read a Libtard's brain!
<quoted text>
No, and you know it!!! And not only are you ignorant, you are a bigot who can not accept the truth on any subject.
Like YOUR truth about being shown you wrote 53 and 47 and denying it you wrote it? What a job your daddy and mommy did on you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136133 Jan 9, 2013
In 1984 I was called in by my commander to consult on a female enlisted soldier that had failed three physical fitness tests. The First Sergeant wanted to boot her out of the Army. During the discussion the First Sergeant mentioned that she had gone on sick call twenty times over the past six months.
So I asked him why she was going on sick call and she said, she said she was not feeling well. I turned to the commander and said I thought the battalion surgeon needed to do a complete physical exam on her and he told me to take care of it. So I did.
To make a long story short, 48 hours later she was aerovaced to Brooks Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX because she had .... leukemia. Now, I don't know about you but if some one has leukemia, he/she probably does not feel very well!
And to think we were going to administratively discharge her from the Army when she was really very sick.
Like I have said, I take care of business and I have always taken care of my people!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136134 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like YOUR truth about being shown you wrote 53 and 47 and denying it you wrote it? What a job your daddy and mommy did on you.
And just what did I say about "53 and 47"? And the question is, what a job your daddy and mommy did on you? That is, if you even knew them!
By the way, I apologize in advance for bringing up your parents as I have no idea about them. They maybe outstanding citizens for all I know. We even have a black sheep in our family and he is not the faut of my parents. But that says a whole lot about you, doesn't it???

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136135 Jan 9, 2013
Oh, I have a very good friend who has two adult sons one of which turned out real well and the other is in prison for life for murder of his homosexual partner. The fact that he is a homosexual but that he murdered someone. So my friend went 50/50 with his children. Now none of my brothers or sisters have ever been convicted of any serious crime but one is a flaming Libtard/atheist. Well, at least the other seven are doing well.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136136 Jan 9, 2013
Out of the 50 states, only 18 are running budgetary surpluses. And out of those 18, 14 have REPUBLICAN governors!!! Yet you Libtards will not accept that as the truth and you will blame Republicans in Democrat states that are running in the Red!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136137 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In 1984 I was called in by my commander to consult on a female enlisted soldier that had failed three physical fitness tests. The First Sergeant wanted to boot her out of the Army. During the discussion the First Sergeant mentioned that she had gone on sick call twenty times over the past six months.
So I asked him why she was going on sick call and she said, she said she was not feeling well. I turned to the commander and said I thought the battalion surgeon needed to do a complete physical exam on her and he told me to take care of it. So I did.
To make a long story short, 48 hours later she was aerovaced to Brooks Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX because she had .... leukemia. Now, I don't know about you but if some one has leukemia, he/she probably does not feel very well!
And to think we were going to administratively discharge her from the Army when she was really very sick.
Like I have said, I take care of business and I have always taken care of my people!
Another "Lone Ranger comes to the rescue" story. Do you always leave town on your white stallion after your good deed, Rogue? Do you think you're the only one who's done a good thing now and then?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136138 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what did I say about "53 and 47"? And the question is, what a job your daddy and mommy did on you? That is, if you even knew them!
By the way, I apologize in advance for bringing up your parents as I have no idea about them. They maybe outstanding citizens for all I know. We even have a black sheep in our family and he is not the faut of my parents. But that says a whole lot about you, doesn't it???
\

Three times I've written it down for you, and 3 times you've denied writing 53 and 47. No more.

As to your parents, I did not judge them, I just said, from what you project 'what a job they did on you". If not them, somebody did.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136139 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Out of the 50 states, only 18 are running budgetary surpluses. And out of those 18, 14 have REPUBLICAN governors!!! Yet you Libtards will not accept that as the truth and you will blame Republicans in Democrat states that are running in the Red!
Have you gone to the trouble of comparing citizens' social advantages? Not companies', Rogue, citizens'
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#136141 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He's president and you're a banana's monkey.
wanna spank my monkey?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136142 Jan 9, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron thinks there's a link between sun spots and earth's weather.
Rogue Moron does not think there's a link between his liver damage and the amount of cheap booze he forces down his gullet.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No man on Earth can effect the Sun. The Sun effects the temperature,the climate,and the tides on Earth.
Well, the Fake Grand Birther can not engage in any intellectually honest reply. That is why he resorts to personal attacks. That is why be assumed I have some sort of alcohol problem. But the fact is I do have an FAA Class III flight physical which means I am health!
Again, he has no knowledge of my drug or alcohol use but e uses that because he can not attack my knowledge of many subjects. Sad, very sad little Libtard troll.
In fact, I like it when he attacks me personally as I now I have his goat!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136143 Jan 9, 2013
Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
wanna spank my monkey?
Rendering my dinner.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136144 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dream on, Rogue. Keep on dreaming in Panavision technicolour. No senator will ask that kind of question, Dem OR Repub.Why? A 100-member bipartisan conspiracy? Pile the BS, Rogue.

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT WRITE THIS? SEE ABOVE, WE WERE TALKING SENATORS, RIGHT?

Who is a liar? Who is a bigot for shoving this in your face? Like I asked before, was that a red herring? Do you deny writing the following ?:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just 53 Libtards and 47 cowards!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136145 Jan 9, 2013
No, just 53 Libtards and 47 cowards!

Now twist and squirm, master of the untruth.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#136146 Jan 9, 2013
obama birth certificate: is bill oreilly covering for obama ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136147 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you gone to the trouble of comparing citizens' social advantages? Not companies', Rogue, citizens'
Comparing citizens' social advantages?
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#136148 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Sniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
Rendering my dinner.
jacques, jacques, puddin and pie...

kissed my monkey, and couldn't make it cry

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136149 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another "Lone Ranger comes to the rescue" story. Do you always leave town on your white stallion after your good deed, Rogue? Do you think you're the only one who's done a good thing now and then?
One thing I found out is that people who have served in combat, take care of their people. Why? Because you come to realize that you count on everyone to keep you alive and you will do the same for them.
It has nothing to do with skin color, religion (or lack there of) and any other factor. You are soldiers and you work as a team and the chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.
After returning from Vietnam I saw some new officers who use to treat their subordinates with disdain. I never did.
My own father was an enlistedman during WWII and I never heard him disparage anyone. NEVER! Yes, he retired as a full colonel after 33 years of service and their is not one person on this forum, to include myself, that will ever equal him.
Duty, Honor, Country! Something you Libtards will never understand because you are Me, me, me people.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136150 Jan 9, 2013
Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
wanna spank my monkey?

jacqie wrote:
Rendering my dinner.

Bama, I think he wants your wood!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136151 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Out of the 50 states, only 18 are running budgetary surpluses. And out of those 18, 14 have REPUBLICAN governors!!! Yet you Libtards will not accept that as the truth and you will blame Republicans in Democrat states that are running in the Red!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you gone to the trouble of comparing citizens' social advantages? Not companies', Rogue, citizens'
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? There are many people who have raised themselves up out of poverty. In America, you can do that!
90% of all millionaires are self-made and you think they are criminals. Sorry you have such a perverted mind!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136152 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>\
Three times I've written it down for you, and 3 times you've denied writing 53 and 47. No more.
As to your parents, I did not judge them, I just said, from what you project 'what a job they did on you". If not them, somebody did.
And you still have not explained what I said about "53 and 47" that is wrong? I have NEVER denied writing "53 and 47" but you will not explain what is so wrong with what I said!!! Do you have just a few brain cells?
Now, please explain about the "Egyptian" airliner WE shot down!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min sonicfilter 1,274,451
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 54,488
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Doug77 6,395
abby8-27-15 9 hr Sublime1 14
ask amy 8-27 9 hr PEllen 7
The Amazing Cashew 10 hr OH Im NUTS 1
Get an online store. Earn $$$$ (Jun '13) 10 hr Shaiilesh 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr RACE 100,626
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages