BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,841 - 119,860 of 174,594 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What I DO realize is that everyone can see what a complete dolt you are! IT'S A SONG LYRIC.......DOOFUS!!! Guess you weren't able to put 2 and 2 together. LMAO!
I know it's a song lyric. Everyone knows it's a song lyric. Now answer the question, why did you keep posting the song lyrics many times a day for weeks until the electin and then, oops, abruptly stop posting it AFTER the election? Tell us, we are all waiting with bated breath. Why did you repeat it oft and on and then, after November 6, no more lyric. How come?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
look in the mirror
I look and I see two slugs, one called banana and the other LRS. Just bought that mirror, I want my money back.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling pretty stupid right now, huh jacqie? LMAO!!!
Poor loser. Yes, do tell us why you repeated the lyrics many times a day for weeks leading up to the election, and oops, from November 7, no more. If you don't reply, we will assume, correctly, that you meant your favourites, the ha ha Romney team, were "coming", could we hear you and them coming? Is that it? What a poor loser. As I said, were you born anywhere else, it would be deportation, tarred and feathered, dunce hat, on a rail.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What I DO realize is that everyone can see what a complete dolt you are! IT'S A SONG LYRIC.......DOOFUS!!! Guess you weren't able to put 2 and 2 together. LMAO!
Can you hear us laughing at you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
China has coldest winter in 28 years!
So what? If we were experiencing. the alleged ice age we wouldn't have had warmest year ever recorded. The last decade was warmest in centuries (globally). FACT.
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I look and I see two slugs, one called banana and the other LRS. Just bought that mirror, I want my money back.
"Mommy"

"What Johnny"? said Johnny's mother.

"Why is there a monkey in the white house?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Earlier last week, The North American Law Center delivered notice to all members of congress, advising them not to become complicit in the fraud by certifying the fraud on Friday. Members of congress ignored that notice and Friday afternoon, the Electoral College and all members of congress affirmed the re-election of Barack Hussein Obama for a second term, each of them becoming complicit with malice aforethought in the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.
The question is now, what will the American people do about it?
http://www.newswithviews.com/JBWilliams/willi...
Cheer. BTW majority of the American voters voted for him.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's a song lyric. Everyone knows it's a song lyric. Now answer the question, why did you keep posting the song lyrics many times a day for weeks until the electin and then, oops, abruptly stop posting it AFTER the election? Tell us, we are all waiting with bated breath. Why did you repeat it oft and on and then, after November 6, no more lyric. How come?
It was at that time that we switched to Silent Running mode. LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor loser. Yes, do tell us why you repeated the lyrics many times a day for weeks leading up to the election, and oops, from November 7, no more. If you don't reply, we will assume, correctly, that you meant your favourites, the ha ha Romney team, were "coming", could we hear you and them coming? Is that it? What a poor loser. As I said, were you born anywhere else, it would be deportation, tarred and feathered, dunce hat, on a rail.
Unfortunately, the greatest country in the world disagrees with you! LMAO!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you hear us laughing at you?
Not at all. But I do see one stupid pollock!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>So what? If we were experiencing. the alleged ice age we wouldn't have had warmest year ever recorded. The last decade was warmest in centuries (globally). FACT.
There is no man-made global warming. You probably think the dinosaurs farted themselves into extinction, don't ya? LOL Bama 42 ND 14 LMAO! Poor ND really looked insignificant against a real team, wouldn't you agree?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you'd like to explain why you think of blacks as "lazy black"? And you call me a liar. You need some grease nutjob.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the equivalence will fly right over your head, but here goes.
Only after you explain why you would spend your food stamp allotment on lap dances and strip clubs rather than eat
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not on food stamps pops. Never have been, never will be. Your turn, please explain why you refer to blacks as "lazy blacks". Grease gun?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
(so "they" get the notion) that all their hard earned money is going to support lazy blacks.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand the difference now Mr. Liars? Same as you never said “you” use your food stamp allotment for lap dances etc.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS Wrote: I'm not on food stamps pops. Never have been, never will be. Your turn, please explain why you refer to blacks as "lazy blacks". Grease gun? What part of this post confuses you?
And the stupidity continues.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>When this usurper is exposed for the treasonous fraud that he is and faces the justice of a U.S. Marine Firing Squad.
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number. The Russians, Freemasons, and the Order of Skull&Bones put this Big Brother in office to usher in their New World Order. Obama isn't even half-black is gay and is an illegal-alien.
Any kin to Frank Doc? You probably could use a new do-rag as well. LOL
http://www.google.com/search...
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that he was born in Germany from?
His real name is George Scherf. And I think it's hilarious when he told the lie that he couldn't remember where he was or what he was doing on November 22, 1963, since he seems to be the only one who can't remember.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And the stupidity continues.
Makes no sense pops. But then again, that's par for you.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

America is DOOMED wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hahaha Clueless Bigot??? That's funny.. While you sit here and make comments on Topix all day. I am working. I work for the railroad (union Democrat BTW) I travel to many places and see things first hand how the economy is doing. It is not a pretty sight. My job as well as many other's are in jeapordy because of this election. Oboma is not for the American people. DO YOUR RESEARCH.. I Have.
Also, check into a library once and read about how Hitler took over. Not far off from what Obama is doing. He may just be a puppet for the government. Bad things are going to happen. Far worse than this country has ever seen. You don't have to believe a word I say because you have the internet and Topix. I see it first hand. All I can do is when things go very bad I will tell you "I Told You, You Clueless Bigot" LMFAO
And BTW I hope your Obama Phone will still work when we all get screwed. Damn Moochers
What a load of horseshit. They probably don’t let you pass the Harlan city limits without an ankle monitor.

Get a grip man!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

The Venus Rae Master

283----Supreme Court of The United States----1814

The great question of law on the subject of domicile yet remains to be examined.
Three classes of residents are recognized by the law of nations. <<< Law of Nations - Vattel
1st. Mere residents.
2d. Domiciled residents.
3d. Natural born subjects

http://books.google.com/books...

``````````

Vattel - Law Of Nations
Book I
CHAP. XIX.
OF OUR NATIVE COUNTRY, AND SEVERAL THINGS THAT RELATE TO IT.
§ 212. Citizens and natives.

The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it.

The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born.

I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.

http://constitution.org/vattel/vattel_01.htm

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
(so "they" get the notion) that all their hard earned money is going to support lazy blacks.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes no sense pops. But then again, that's par for you.
What it means Mr. Liars is that “I” never accused blacks of being lazy so there was nothing to explain other than the fact you seem to be having difficulty with your comprehension.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

BRENNAN MUST ANSWER FOR PASSPORT BREACH
Exclusive: Jack Cashill ties in Obama's apparent 1981 trip to Pakistan

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/brennan-must-answe...

PRO-JIHADIST JOHN BRENNAN TO HEAD CIA?
Exclusive: Pamela Geller says 'Jew-hater' Chuck Hagel is disaster for Defense post

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/pro-jihadist-john-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no man-made global warming. You probably think the dinosaurs farted themselves into extinction, don't ya? LOL Bama 42 ND 14 LMAO! Poor ND really looked insignificant against a real team, wouldn't you agree?
Your conclusory statement, that conflicts with the overwhelming consensus opinion of world scientists, plus $1.25, will get you a ride on the bus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,079,622
Abby 7-24 34 min pde 41
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,922
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,777
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 1 hr Yeah 14
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 2 hr Yeah 4
Amy 7-24 6 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search