BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136058 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's a song lyric. Everyone knows it's a song lyric. Now answer the question, why did you keep posting the song lyrics many times a day for weeks until the electin and then, oops, abruptly stop posting it AFTER the election? Tell us, we are all waiting with bated breath. Why did you repeat it oft and on and then, after November 6, no more lyric. How come?
It was at that time that we switched to Silent Running mode. LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136059 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor loser. Yes, do tell us why you repeated the lyrics many times a day for weeks leading up to the election, and oops, from November 7, no more. If you don't reply, we will assume, correctly, that you meant your favourites, the ha ha Romney team, were "coming", could we hear you and them coming? Is that it? What a poor loser. As I said, were you born anywhere else, it would be deportation, tarred and feathered, dunce hat, on a rail.
Unfortunately, the greatest country in the world disagrees with you! LMAO!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136060 Jan 8, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you hear us laughing at you?
Not at all. But I do see one stupid pollock!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136061 Jan 8, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>So what? If we were experiencing. the alleged ice age we wouldn't have had warmest year ever recorded. The last decade was warmest in centuries (globally). FACT.
There is no man-made global warming. You probably think the dinosaurs farted themselves into extinction, don't ya? LOL Bama 42 ND 14 LMAO! Poor ND really looked insignificant against a real team, wouldn't you agree?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#136062 Jan 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you'd like to explain why you think of blacks as "lazy black"? And you call me a liar. You need some grease nutjob.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the equivalence will fly right over your head, but here goes.
Only after you explain why you would spend your food stamp allotment on lap dances and strip clubs rather than eat
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not on food stamps pops. Never have been, never will be. Your turn, please explain why you refer to blacks as "lazy blacks". Grease gun?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
(so "they" get the notion) that all their hard earned money is going to support lazy blacks.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand the difference now Mr. Liars? Same as you never said “you” use your food stamp allotment for lap dances etc.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS Wrote: I'm not on food stamps pops. Never have been, never will be. Your turn, please explain why you refer to blacks as "lazy blacks". Grease gun? What part of this post confuses you?
And the stupidity continues.

Moreno Valley, CA

#136063 Jan 8, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>When this usurper is exposed for the treasonous fraud that he is and faces the justice of a U.S. Marine Firing Squad.
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number. The Russians, Freemasons, and the Order of Skull&Bones put this Big Brother in office to usher in their New World Order. Obama isn't even half-black is gay and is an illegal-alien.
Any kin to Frank Doc? You probably could use a new do-rag as well. LOL
http://www.google.com/search...
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#136064 Jan 8, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that he was born in Germany from?
His real name is George Scherf. And I think it's hilarious when he told the lie that he couldn't remember where he was or what he was doing on November 22, 1963, since he seems to be the only one who can't remember.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136065 Jan 8, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And the stupidity continues.
Makes no sense pops. But then again, that's par for you.

Moreno Valley, CA

#136066 Jan 8, 2013
America is DOOMED wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hahaha Clueless Bigot??? That's funny.. While you sit here and make comments on Topix all day. I am working. I work for the railroad (union Democrat BTW) I travel to many places and see things first hand how the economy is doing. It is not a pretty sight. My job as well as many other's are in jeapordy because of this election. Oboma is not for the American people. DO YOUR RESEARCH.. I Have.
Also, check into a library once and read about how Hitler took over. Not far off from what Obama is doing. He may just be a puppet for the government. Bad things are going to happen. Far worse than this country has ever seen. You don't have to believe a word I say because you have the internet and Topix. I see it first hand. All I can do is when things go very bad I will tell you "I Told You, You Clueless Bigot" LMFAO
And BTW I hope your Obama Phone will still work when we all get screwed. Damn Moochers
What a load of horseshit. They probably don’t let you pass the Harlan city limits without an ankle monitor.

Get a grip man!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136067 Jan 8, 2013
The Venus Rae Master

283----Supreme Court of The United States----1814

The great question of law on the subject of domicile yet remains to be examined.
Three classes of residents are recognized by the law of nations. <<< Law of Nations - Vattel
1st. Mere residents.
2d. Domiciled residents.
3d. Natural born subjects

http://books.google.com/books...

``````````

Vattel - Law Of Nations
Book I
CHAP. XIX.
OF OUR NATIVE COUNTRY, AND SEVERAL THINGS THAT RELATE TO IT.
§ 212. Citizens and natives.

The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it.

The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born.

I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.

http://constitution.org/vattel/vattel_01.htm

Moreno Valley, CA

#136068 Jan 8, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
(so "they" get the notion) that all their hard earned money is going to support lazy blacks.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes no sense pops. But then again, that's par for you.
What it means Mr. Liars is that “I” never accused blacks of being lazy so there was nothing to explain other than the fact you seem to be having difficulty with your comprehension.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136069 Jan 9, 2013
BRENNAN MUST ANSWER FOR PASSPORT BREACH
Exclusive: Jack Cashill ties in Obama's apparent 1981 trip to Pakistan

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/brennan-must-answe...

PRO-JIHADIST JOHN BRENNAN TO HEAD CIA?
Exclusive: Pamela Geller says 'Jew-hater' Chuck Hagel is disaster for Defense post

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/pro-jihadist-john-...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136070 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no man-made global warming. You probably think the dinosaurs farted themselves into extinction, don't ya? LOL Bama 42 ND 14 LMAO! Poor ND really looked insignificant against a real team, wouldn't you agree?
Your conclusory statement, that conflicts with the overwhelming consensus opinion of world scientists, plus $1.25, will get you a ride on the bus.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136071 Jan 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Venus Rae Master
The great question of law on the subject of domicile yet remains to be examined.
Three classes of residents are recognized by the law of nations. <<< Law of Nations - Vattel
1st. Mere residents.
2d. Domiciled residents.
http://books.google.com/books...
``````````
Vattel - Law Of Nations
Book I
CHAP. XIX.
The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it.
The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born.
I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.
The Venus has as much to do with who is a natural born citizen of the US as a hockey puck.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136072 Jan 9, 2013
Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mommy"
"What Johnny"? said Johnny's mother.
"Why is there a monkey in the white house?"
He's president and you're a banana's monkey.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136073 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagrees with what?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#136075 Jan 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Venus Rae Master
1st. Mere residents.
2d. Domiciled residents.
http://books.google.com/books... ;
q=natural%20born%20citizen%20 &f=false
``````````
Vattel - Law Of Nations
Book I
CHAP. XIX.
Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana (Indiana 2008 – Appellate Court) ruling:“Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.”

Tisdale v. Obama (Virginia federal court 2012) ruling:“It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens.”

"Paige v. Obama et al.(Vermont 2012) ruling: While the court has no doubt at this point that Emmerich de Vattel’s treatise The Law of Nations was a work of significant value to the founding fathers, the court does not conclude that his phrase–”The natives, or natural born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.”–has constitutional significance or that his use of “parents” in the plural has particular significance. This far, no judicial decision has adopted such logic in connection with this or any related issues. In fact, the most comprehensive decision on the topic, Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana, examines the historical basis of the use of the phrase, including the English common law in effect at the time of independence, and concludes that the expression “natural born Citizen” is not dependent on the nationality of the parents but reflects the status of a person born into citizenship instead of having citizenship subsequently bestowed. The distinction is eminently logical."

Fair v. Obama (Maryland 2012) ruling: "The issue of the definition of “natural born citizen” is thus firmly resolved by the United States Supreme Court in a prior opinion [US v Wong], and as this court sees it, that holding is binding on the ultimate issue in this case." [The Court also cites Ankeny at length, and determined that Obama is eligible.]
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136076 Jan 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BRENNAN MUST ANSWER FOR PASSPORT BREACH
Exclusive: Jack Cashill ties in Obama's apparent 1981 trip to Pakistan
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/brennan-must-answe...
PRO-JIHADIST JOHN BRENNAN TO HEAD CIA?
Exclusive: Pamela Geller says 'Jew-hater' Chuck Hagel is disaster for Defense post
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/pro-jihadist-john-...
More wnd.com BS. Why don't you use Mein Kampf or Das Kapital as ready references?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136077 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, let's get back to your above statement. I won't disagree that the USA is the greatest country in the world. Why should I? I have no grounds to do so. However, the above statement of yours (greatest country in the world) seems a tad contradictory in view of your bosom buddy Rogue's and other birthers' statements, namely:

1) that the U.S. Senate, the greatest deliberative body in the world and the US's nadir of power, is composed of 47 Repub traitors and 53 Dem "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd, meaning retarded liberals);
2) that the supreme court has been intimidated and bought by the president;
3) that chief justice Roberts was "bought out" or threatened by Obama just hours before the 2009 inauguration;
4) that ALL 192 various US courts and tribunals, all finding in favour of Obama in the laughabled birther BC affair, are either democrat-appointed or communist, and in one case,(Georgia), the judge was an Iranian communist.

And so it goes.

Now, I ask you, what with a totally-dysfunctional and cowardly senate, a rotten-to-the-core supreme court, a cowed supreme court justice, 192 wrong, bought and dem-apptd communist judges AND to top it off, a non-US Kenyan president, how does that make it the greatest country in the world?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136079 Jan 9, 2013
And this is what the Liberal Welfare society has brought us. One man, ten women and eleven babies, and you Libtards think this is great too!!!

Shawty Lo (All My Babies' Mamas)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min fetch almighty 1,156,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,305
Christmas a time for reflection on 47 years in ... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 2 hr reality is a crutch 7
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 5 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 5 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web