BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,821 - 119,840 of 175,260 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the American people voted in a Republican controlled House. Unfortunately the RINO's are still in control!
Repubs lost the presidency, lost seats in the senate AND the House. The people have spoken, time to follow Obama's lead. You rerpresent a small cross-section of the people, an insignificant laughed-at and mocked group called birthers with a mix of tea partyers. You make the Three Stooges look like a combination of Einstein, Oppenheimer and Fermi.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Months before the election, and right up to November 6, YOU harped on "Can you hear us coming?". Why? Tell the truth if you are at all capable.
I just did, you doofus! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but it was colder in Birtherville
I didn't realize Birtherville was in China. China has coldest winter in 28 years! But keep it quiet, we don't want the "really" special posters knowing. We're afraid it would be too upsetting for them to learn the truth. Shhhh....there's no global warming....Shhhh
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born in Hawaii. He is a US citizen.
obama wasn't born, he was hatched!
America is DOOMED

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on clueless bigot
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on clueless bigot
Hahaha Clueless Bigot??? That's funny.. While you sit here and make comments on Topix all day. I am working. I work for the railroad (union Democrat BTW) I travel to many places and see things first hand how the economy is doing. It is not a pretty sight. My job as well as many other's are in jeapordy because of this election. Oboma is not for the American people. DO YOUR RESEARCH.. I Have.

Also, check into a library once and read about how Hitler took over. Not far off from what Obama is doing. He may just be a puppet for the government. Bad things are going to happen. Far worse than this country has ever seen. You don't have to believe a word I say because you have the internet and Topix. I see it first hand. All I can do is when things go very bad I will tell you "I Told You, You Clueless Bigot" LMFAO

And BTW I hope your Obama Phone will still work when we all get screwed. Damn Moochers
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Repubs lost the presidency, lost seats in the senate AND the House. The people have spoken, time to follow Obama's lead. You rerpresent a small cross-section of the people, an insignificant laughed-at and mocked group called birthers with a mix of tea partyers. You make the Three Stooges look like a combination of Einstein, Oppenheimer and Fermi.
You should certainly know Curly!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed down. The American people voted for him. Are you speaking on their behalf? Just what is the North American Law Center anyhow? A bunch of disbarred and disgraced lawyer with Orly Taitz at the top?
Ha ha, just checked. It's a looney-tooney law something established 6 days ago, ha ha. And as per such whacky organisations, is mostly peopled by extreme-right NRA-type clueless dreamers who actually thought, I'll bet, that Congress, following their farciful petition, would not confirm Obama's election. OMG.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the American people voted in a Republican controlled House. Unfortunately the RINO's are still in control!
Whoa. Again, you make a fool of yourself by coming up with this laughable thing called "the North American Law Center ", I debunk it and you come up with a totally-unrelated post like "And the American people voted in a Republican controlled House. Unfortunately the RINO's are still in control!"? Have you lost ALL your marbles?

And, Rogue, who heads and who are some of the members of the "North American Law Center "? I checked Google, no names are given.

Your hate for dems and Obama is driving you to the heights of insanity. Should you be piloting? Should you be driving? Should you be walking? Should you own guns?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

America is DOOMED wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to Read wrote, "<quoted text>
Blather on clueless bigot"

Hahaha Clueless Bigot??? That's funny.. While you sit here and make comments on Topix all day. I am working. I work for the railroad (union Democrat BTW) I travel to many places and see things first hand how the economy is doing. It is not a pretty sight. My job as well as many other's are in jeapordy because of this election. Oboma is not for the American people. DO YOUR RESEARCH.. I Have.

Also, check into a library once and read about how Hitler took over. Not far off from what Obama is doing. He may just be a puppet for the government. Bad things are going to happen. Far worse than this country has ever seen. You don't have to believe a word I say because you have the internet and Topix. I see it first hand. All I can do is when things go very bad I will tell you "I Told You, You Clueless Bigot" LMFAO

And BTW I hope your Obama Phone will still work when we all get screwed. Damn Moochers
Blather on clueless Bigot. If you ever tire of being wrong about everything let me know
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Months before the election, and right up to November 6, YOU harped on "Can you hear us coming?". Why? Tell the truth if you are at all capable.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did, you doofus! LMAO!
No reply. Same ole. I don't smell you coming any more, the smell is HERE in Topix. How worthless can anyone become? As I said, you were born in the U.S. You're lucky, they can't deport you. They're stuck with you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

There's really no question about it. LMAO!

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/image...
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
There's really no question about it. LMAO!
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/image...
Sweet.....I love it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No reply. Same ole. I don't smell you coming any more, the smell is HERE in Topix. How worthless can anyone become? As I said, you were born in the U.S. You're lucky, they can't deport you. They're stuck with you.
You asked a question. I answered. Obviously you still need that hairspray! Doofus.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed down. The American people voted for him. Are you speaking on their behalf? Just what is the North American Law Center anyhow? A bunch of disbarred and disgraced lawyer with Orly Taitz at the top?
Ha ha, just checked. It's a looney-tooney law something established 6 days ago, ha ha. And as per such whacky organisations, is mostly peopled by extreme-right NRA-type clueless dreamers who actually thought, I'll bet, that Congress, following their farciful petition, would not confirm Obama's election. OMG.
<quoted text>
Whoa. Again, you make a fool of yourself by coming up with this laughable thing called "the North American Law Center ", I debunk it and you come up with a totally-unrelated post like "And the American people voted in a Republican controlled House. Unfortunately the RINO's are still in control!"? Have you lost ALL your marbles?
And, Rogue, who heads and who are some of the members of the "North American Law Center "? I checked Google, no names are given.
Your hate for dems and Obama is driving you to the heights of insanity. Should you be piloting? Should you be driving? Should you be walking? Should you own guns?
I never vote. What would happen if no one voted?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet.....I love it!
Unfunny Banana and LRS birhters. if Kerry is Gomer Pyle, the new sec of state, imagine what you two slugs are.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked a question. I answered. Obviously you still need that hairspray! Doofus.
You did NOT answer. Don't you realise that everyone here can see what a liar you are. You don't mind?

I'll ask again, "Why did you day, up to twice and more per day for weeks, right up to November 6, evening : "Can you hear us coming?". Then, except for maybe today, not sure, but hey, ok, why did you never say it again, after Obama cloberred your offshore boy? Answer.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You did NOT answer. Don't you realise that everyone here can see what a liar you are. You don't mind?
I'll ask again, "Why did you day, up to twice and more per day for weeks, right up to November 6, evening : "Can you hear us coming?". Then, except for maybe today, not sure, but hey, ok, why did you never say it again, after Obama cloberred your offshore boy? Answer.
What I DO realize is that everyone can see what a complete dolt you are! IT'S A SONG LYRIC.......DOOFUS!!! Guess you weren't able to put 2 and 2 together. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

jacqie, are you capable of changing a car tire?
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfunny Banana and LRS birhters. if Kerry is Gomer Pyle, the new sec of state, imagine what you two slugs are.
look in the mirror
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Way to go big "zero"!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/08/ge...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What I DO realize is that everyone can see what a complete dolt you are! IT'S A SONG LYRIC.......DOOFUS!!! Guess you weren't able to put 2 and 2 together. LMAO!
Feeling pretty stupid right now, huh jacqie? LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min woodtick57 1,084,931
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 21 min honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 27 min Mister Tonka 10
Ask Amy 8-1-14 31 min Mister Tonka 18
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 53 min Muzzies r terrorists 68,106
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,032
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••