BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136037 Jan 8, 2013
America is DOOMED wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to Read wrote, "<quoted text>
Blather on clueless bigot"

Hahaha Clueless Bigot??? That's funny.. While you sit here and make comments on Topix all day. I am working. I work for the railroad (union Democrat BTW) I travel to many places and see things first hand how the economy is doing. It is not a pretty sight. My job as well as many other's are in jeapordy because of this election. Oboma is not for the American people. DO YOUR RESEARCH.. I Have.

Also, check into a library once and read about how Hitler took over. Not far off from what Obama is doing. He may just be a puppet for the government. Bad things are going to happen. Far worse than this country has ever seen. You don't have to believe a word I say because you have the internet and Topix. I see it first hand. All I can do is when things go very bad I will tell you "I Told You, You Clueless Bigot" LMFAO

And BTW I hope your Obama Phone will still work when we all get screwed. Damn Moochers
Blather on clueless Bigot. If you ever tire of being wrong about everything let me know
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136038 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Months before the election, and right up to November 6, YOU harped on "Can you hear us coming?". Why? Tell the truth if you are at all capable.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did, you doofus! LMAO!
No reply. Same ole. I don't smell you coming any more, the smell is HERE in Topix. How worthless can anyone become? As I said, you were born in the U.S. You're lucky, they can't deport you. They're stuck with you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136039 Jan 8, 2013
There's really no question about it. LMAO!

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/image...
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#136040 Jan 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
There's really no question about it. LMAO!
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/image...
Sweet.....I love it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136041 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Months before the election, and right up to November 6, YOU harped on "Can you hear us coming?". Why? Tell the truth if you are at all capable.
<quoted text>
No reply. Same ole. I don't smell you coming any more, the smell is HERE in Topix. How worthless can anyone become? As I said, you were born in the U.S. You're lucky, they can't deport you. They're stuck with you.
You asked a question. I answered. Obviously you still need that hairspray! Doofus.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#136042 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed down. The American people voted for him. Are you speaking on their behalf? Just what is the North American Law Center anyhow? A bunch of disbarred and disgraced lawyer with Orly Taitz at the top?
Ha ha, just checked. It's a looney-tooney law something established 6 days ago, ha ha. And as per such whacky organisations, is mostly peopled by extreme-right NRA-type clueless dreamers who actually thought, I'll bet, that Congress, following their farciful petition, would not confirm Obama's election. OMG.
<quoted text>
Whoa. Again, you make a fool of yourself by coming up with this laughable thing called "the North American Law Center ", I debunk it and you come up with a totally-unrelated post like "And the American people voted in a Republican controlled House. Unfortunately the RINO's are still in control!"? Have you lost ALL your marbles?
And, Rogue, who heads and who are some of the members of the "North American Law Center "? I checked Google, no names are given.
Your hate for dems and Obama is driving you to the heights of insanity. Should you be piloting? Should you be driving? Should you be walking? Should you own guns?
I never vote. What would happen if no one voted?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136043 Jan 8, 2013
Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet.....I love it!
Unfunny Banana and LRS birhters. if Kerry is Gomer Pyle, the new sec of state, imagine what you two slugs are.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136044 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked a question. I answered. Obviously you still need that hairspray! Doofus.
You did NOT answer. Don't you realise that everyone here can see what a liar you are. You don't mind?

I'll ask again, "Why did you day, up to twice and more per day for weeks, right up to November 6, evening : "Can you hear us coming?". Then, except for maybe today, not sure, but hey, ok, why did you never say it again, after Obama cloberred your offshore boy? Answer.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136045 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You did NOT answer. Don't you realise that everyone here can see what a liar you are. You don't mind?
I'll ask again, "Why did you day, up to twice and more per day for weeks, right up to November 6, evening : "Can you hear us coming?". Then, except for maybe today, not sure, but hey, ok, why did you never say it again, after Obama cloberred your offshore boy? Answer.
What I DO realize is that everyone can see what a complete dolt you are! IT'S A SONG LYRIC.......DOOFUS!!! Guess you weren't able to put 2 and 2 together. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136046 Jan 8, 2013
jacqie, are you capable of changing a car tire?
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#136047 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfunny Banana and LRS birhters. if Kerry is Gomer Pyle, the new sec of state, imagine what you two slugs are.
look in the mirror
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136048 Jan 8, 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136049 Jan 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What I DO realize is that everyone can see what a complete dolt you are! IT'S A SONG LYRIC.......DOOFUS!!! Guess you weren't able to put 2 and 2 together. LMAO!
Feeling pretty stupid right now, huh jacqie? LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136051 Jan 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's a song lyric. Everyone knows it's a song lyric. Now answer the question, why did you keep posting the song lyrics many times a day for weeks until the electin and then, oops, abruptly stop posting it AFTER the election? Tell us, we are all waiting with bated breath. Why did you repeat it oft and on and then, after November 6, no more lyric. How come?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136052 Jan 8, 2013
Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
look in the mirror
I look and I see two slugs, one called banana and the other LRS. Just bought that mirror, I want my money back.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136053 Jan 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling pretty stupid right now, huh jacqie? LMAO!!!
Poor loser. Yes, do tell us why you repeated the lyrics many times a day for weeks leading up to the election, and oops, from November 7, no more. If you don't reply, we will assume, correctly, that you meant your favourites, the ha ha Romney team, were "coming", could we hear you and them coming? Is that it? What a poor loser. As I said, were you born anywhere else, it would be deportation, tarred and feathered, dunce hat, on a rail.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136054 Jan 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you hear us laughing at you?

Location hidden

#136055 Jan 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
China has coldest winter in 28 years!
So what? If we were experiencing. the alleged ice age we wouldn't have had warmest year ever recorded. The last decade was warmest in centuries (globally). FACT.
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#136056 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I look and I see two slugs, one called banana and the other LRS. Just bought that mirror, I want my money back.
"Mommy"

"What Johnny"? said Johnny's mother.

"Why is there a monkey in the white house?"

Location hidden

#136057 Jan 8, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Earlier last week, The North American Law Center delivered notice to all members of congress, advising them not to become complicit in the fraud by certifying the fraud on Friday. Members of congress ignored that notice and Friday afternoon, the Electoral College and all members of congress affirmed the re-election of Barack Hussein Obama for a second term, each of them becoming complicit with malice aforethought in the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.
The question is now, what will the American people do about it?
http://www.newswithviews.com/JBWilliams/willi...
Cheer. BTW majority of the American voters voted for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,154,052
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min mdbuilder 49,204
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min JOEL 71,023
New Beach Boys song. 4 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 7 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:33 pm PST

NBC Sports12:33PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins