BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196994 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136112 Jan 9, 2013
Oh, there is no one on this forum that comes close to my knowledge of aviation in general so when you bring up any point, I would appreciate a link so I have some idea what you are trying to talk about! I can not read a Libtard's brain!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136113 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is a point that Libtards will never accept. During a normal fluctuation of a solar cycle our Sun will lose and gain about 0.10% if power. from 2001 until 2009 our Sun lost 0.15% in power and since 2009 it has regained only 0.05% which means it is still 0.10% below the peak of Solar Cycle #23.
We should rech the peak of Solar Cycle #24 later this year but it looks like it will be about 0.10% below Cycle #23. I know, I know, you think that is insignificant but you are think about the wrong scare.
Don't think in terms of Celsius or Fahrenheit but in Kelvin. Normal room temperature is 72F but in Kelvin it is 295K. Now, what is 0.10% of Kelvin? Try 2.95K which is the same as 2.95C which is 3.75F and if you don't think a drop in GLOBAL TEMPERATURE of 3.75F is significant, you are an idiot!!!
But it also looks like by 2020 we will be below 0.15% solar output which means a drop of about 5F.
Oh ye of little brains.
What software did you use for your climate modeling. Sh!t out of your butt model?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136114 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You said "the greatest country in the world disagrees with you". Mind repeating what it disagrees with, liar?, or forever hold your big mouth.
That little trick of dropping unrelated, irrelevant, and fabricated statements like that one is becoming as stale as your brain.
Look at your own post and you will see exactly why I replied the way I did. You can keep track of your own posts, no? Eat more ants. They really good for the memory.

Location hidden

#136115 Jan 9, 2013
How nice. Iran approves of Obama's pick!

Iran Endorses Obama Pick
Posted on January 9, 2013

Iran’s Foreign Ministry dumped more fuel on the fire of former Senator Chuck Hagel’s (R–NE) nomination for Secretary of Defense by announcing its approval for President Obama’s pick.

It’s no secret that Hagel, an outspoken critic of sanctions on Iran, has preferred a policy of engagement and direct talks with the rogue state. In 2001, Hagel voted not to renew the Iran–Libya Sanctions Act, denying said countries money that would be spent on funding terrorism and/or acquiring weapons of mass destruction.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/01/iran-endo...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136116 Jan 9, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>What software did you use for your climate modeling. Sh!t out of your butt model?
How very infantile of you! LOL
Frank

Spokane, WA

#136117 Jan 9, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron thinks there's a link between sun spots and earth's weather.
Rogue Moron does not think there's a link between his liver damage and the amount of cheap booze he forces down his gullet.
No man on Earth can effect the Sun. The Sun effects the temperature,the climate,and the tides on Earth.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136118 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you put words in my mouth.
1) Not all Libtards are Democrats and not all Democrats are Libtards. To be a Libtard you must be a flaming bigot who can not accept the truth. Most Blue-Dog Democrats are NOT Libtards. And a few Republicans, like Arlen Specter, are/where Libtards.
2) I have never said that the president has intimidated the USSC and you can not prove I have ever said that. What I have said is that Pres. Obama has disparaged both the USSC and the Republican House like no other recent president has.
3) Again, you LIE!
4) Again, lies and distortions!
<quoted text>
1) Run dodge the issue again. Sad, very sad.
2) Again, WHERE did I say that? You can not find it as YOU are a liar again!
3) I absolutely did not say that and you can not prove I have ever said that. Lying again!
4) Most judges are in fact Democrats. That is not fiction, it is the truth. Just like 90% of all news reporters are Democrats and voted for Obama!!! Conservatives tend to be business people.
Cameroon's NORTHERN providences are a Muslim majority and it was the Muslim run courts that put these two "gay looking" guys in prison. It is the national courts, which lean Christian, they over turned the Muslim court!!! Muslims do not tolerate gays..... period!!!
Muslims, even when in a minority, tend to run things like courts. Just look at Dearborn, Michigan!!! Christians are desrimated in Dearborn and the State of Michigan and the Federal court turn a blind eye to the problem.
If a Catyholic church in Dearborn rings it's bells on Sundays, the priest's tires on his car will be slashed and a brick thrown throw a window. But the Muslims can blare prayers over loud speakers five a day, 365 days a year and that is okay!!!
Number 1, here it is again :

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sjame on your. What a barefaced liar.
So, I put words in your mouth? Really? And I'm a liar? Really?
Reply to your point number 1 : Do you then deny this exchange that took place yesterday? Please note your reply :
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dream on, Rogue........Keep on dreaming in Panavision technicolour.......? A 100-member bipartisan conspiracy? Pile the BS, Rogue.

Rogue Scholar wrote:
No, just 53 Libtards and 47 cowards!
Will you come back on this one? Hmmm, no. Unless it's a red herring

Black on white, Rogue. You deny you wrote the above? Really? It's right there. 47 cowards. Did you or did you not write cowards and libtards? So you never wrote that because I got one wrong word? What say you now?

2. Yes, you wrote about the Obama / Roberts meeting before the inauguuration so he'd remain mum on the BC thing. Not gonna bother finding that post, as I don't make things up like you, not a child like you;

3. Cameroon is NOT a Moslem country. You said it was.

Have you no self-respect, no pride? Not unlike your identical twin LRS, and when caught lying red-handed, you invent, change the subject, deny, lie, the whole gamut as everyone, including birthers stare in awe, the latter in full admiration of course, as you are their lying champion with LRS a close second (can you hear us coming, and your dancing in the streets on November 7 ha ha - more like getting run over by a truck, lol). Oh, you forgot the Iranian/Egyptian plane thing. Run, dodge? Look at number 1 again.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136119 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny that you call me a liar, but you can not prove it. I call you a liar even though you can not show where I lied.
Now, which airline incident were you talking about? The USS Vincennes Incident or something else?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_...
Hypocrite, make-believer. Yes, Vincennes, which you confused with the Libyan (not Egyptian as per my last post, but Libyan as mentioned yesterday, shot down in in 1973) You corrected me, wrote "did you mean the Iranian Airbus?". I meant no such thing, I meant the Libyan 727 three-holer which you were not aware of. Why do I have to repeat everything for you? Both were the result of criminal actions .

I do not dispute piloting or helicopter machinery with you, you obviously are the point man on that. But in politics, specially foreign politics, don't bother, you're out of your league.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136120 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques, I can not find out about ANY Egyptian airliner shot down by anyone. Could you tell us what the heck you are talking about?
3.4 Air Rhodesia Flight RH827
4 1980s
4.1 Aerolinee Itavia Flight 870
4.2 Korean Air Lines Flight 007
4.3 Polar 3
4.4 Air Malawi 7Q-YMB
4.5 Iran Air Flight 655
4.6 T&G Aviation DC-7
5 1990s
5.1 September 1993 Transair Georgian Airline Shootdowns
5.2 Lionair Flight LN 602
6 2000s
6.1 Siberia Airlines Flight 1812
6.2 2003 Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown incident
6.3 2007 Balad aircraft crash
6.4 2007 Mogadishu TransAVIAexport Airlines Il-76 crash
My bad. Not Egyptian, Libyan. 1973. You didn't look very hard.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136121 Jan 9, 2013
And you see how easy it is? I make a mistake, I immediately acknowledge it, no problem, as the shame is in denying it like you do, and we see that in the 53-47 senators thing, libtards (Rogue tm reg'd) and cowards, even though I've reproduced it black on white. Yup, Libyan, not Egyptian, my mistake.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136122 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How nice. Iran approves of Obama's pick!
Iran Endorses Obama Pick
Posted on January 9, 2013
Iran’s Foreign Ministry dumped more fuel on the fire of former Senator Chuck Hagel’s (R–NE) nomination for Secretary of Defense by announcing its approval for President Obama’s pick.
It’s no secret that Hagel, an outspoken critic of sanctions on Iran, has preferred a policy of engagement and direct talks with the rogue state. In 2001, Hagel voted not to renew the Iran–Libya Sanctions Act, denying said countries money that would be spent on funding terrorism and/or acquiring weapons of mass destruction.
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/01/iran-endo...
How incredible that you would even report that? What does this have to do with Obama?

I love this appt. I can see the 3 and 4-star generals, but specially the wannabe general colonels grovel in the presence of the new sec of defence, A RETIRED SERGEANT, non-commissioned officer, oh god I love it. And Netanyaho coming begging hat in hand and, don't forget, the Palestinians being put in their place by this no-nonsense guy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136123 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 1, here it is again :
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sjame on your. What a barefaced liar.
So, I put words in your mouth? Really? And I'm a liar? Really?
Reply to your point number 1 : Do you then deny this exchange that took place yesterday? Please note your reply :
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dream on, Rogue........Keep on dreaming in Panavision technicolour.......? A 100-member bipartisan conspiracy? Pile the BS, Rogue.
Rogue Scholar wrote:
No, just 53 Libtards and 47 cowards!
Will you come back on this one? Hmmm, no. Unless it's a red herring
Black on white, Rogue. You deny you wrote the above? Really? It's right there. 47 cowards. Did you or did you not write cowards and libtards? So you never wrote that because I got one wrong word? What say you now?
2. Yes, you wrote about the Obama / Roberts meeting before the inauguuration so he'd remain mum on the BC thing. Not gonna bother finding that post, as I don't make things up like you, not a child like you;
3. Cameroon is NOT a Moslem country. You said it was.
Have you no self-respect, no pride? Not unlike your identical twin LRS, and when caught lying red-handed, you invent, change the subject, deny, lie, the whole gamut as everyone, including birthers stare in awe, the latter in full admiration of course, as you are their lying champion with LRS a close second (can you hear us coming, and your dancing in the streets on November 7 ha ha - more like getting run over by a truck, lol). Oh, you forgot the Iranian/Egyptian plane thing. Run, dodge? Look at number 1 again.
jacqie, you're a certifiable nutcase. All kidding aside.
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

#136124 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, there is no one on this forum that comes close to my knowledge of aviation in general so when you bring up any point, I would appreciate a link so I have some idea what you are trying to talk about! I can not read a Libtard's brain!
If your knowladge of aviation comes anywhere near your knowledge of firearms, you shouldn't be bragging. At all.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136125 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You're kidding, right?
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#136126 Jan 9, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No man on Earth can effect the Sun. The Sun effects the temperature,the climate,and the tides on Earth.
Frank, I'm sure you meant "affects" rather than "effects."

Anywho, you forgot to explian the relationship between sun spots and earth's weather.

Location hidden

#136127 Jan 9, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>What software did you use for your climate modeling. Sh!t out of your butt model?
It is sad that you do knot no the difference between Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin much less be able to carry on an intellectually honest discussion on any subject.
Tell me, do you know the chemical make up of ozone? That is eighth grade science!

Location hidden

#136128 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right?
No, and you know it!!! And not only are you ignorant, you are a bigot who can not accept the truth on any subject.

Location hidden

#136129 Jan 9, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
If your knowladge of aviation comes anywhere near your knowledge of firearms, you shouldn't be bragging. At all.
And you know more than I do about either subject? Why you have no idea what an assault rifle is?

Location hidden

#136130 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How incredible that you would even report that? What does this have to do with Obama?
I love this appt. I can see the 3 and 4-star generals, but specially the wannabe general colonels grovel in the presence of the new sec of defence, A RETIRED SERGEANT, non-commissioned officer, oh god I love it. And Netanyaho coming begging hat in hand and, don't forget, the Palestinians being put in their place by this no-nonsense guy.
Before I had even graduated basic training I had been approached about attending both OCS and West Point by I have never had the desire to be a "ring knocker". I wanted to fly and I did just that and I am good at it.
Yes, I was a 34 y/o CW4 as if you have any idea what that is? There are fewer CW4's than Colonels and there are fewer CW5's than generals in the Army. And yes, I have had a 4-star general ask my opinion!
I genuinely like people but a commander spends half of his time dealing with 10% of his people. People with disciplinary problems, family problems, drinking problems, etc. And when I have a crew together, none of them have any problems as if they did they would be bumped from the mission. And yes, I took care of my people.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136131 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, and you know it!!! And not only are you ignorant, you are a bigot who can not accept the truth on any subject.
Writing "you're kidding" merits being called a bigot. Oooookay.

Two things to explain my kidding :

1. You ask for links, therefore for proof? You, who owes me me so many links and proofs I've stopped counting?

2. And you think you know more about general aviation than anyone else because you flew a copter? Are you kidding?(remember that?). Except for piloting an d mechanics, I know as much or maybe more about general or military aviation as you do. Try me.

3. Piloting and the mechanical aspects of copters or other aircraft do not mean you know more about general aviation than a cab driver knows more about cabs or driving than you and me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,275,683
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min litesong 54,512
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min Deez--Nuts 6,416
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 4 hr Pianolegs blows GAS 5
Florida sheriff is similar to Sheriff Apairo. 4 hr Im DA JUDD 2
Black lives matter 4 hr NO THEY DON-T 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr boundary painter 1,348
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages