BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#136015 Jan 8, 2013
Politico Wonders: Is TX Sen. Ted Cruz a ‘Natural Born Citizen’ Eligible to Run for the U.S. Presidency?
CAN YOU BELIEVE THE DOUBLE STANDARD OF THE LIB-TARDS??
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/politico-wond...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136016 Jan 8, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Earlier last week, The North American Law Center delivered notice to all members of congress, advising them not to become complicit in the fraud by certifying the fraud on Friday. Members of congress ignored that notice and Friday afternoon, the Electoral College and all members of congress affirmed the re-election of Barack Hussein Obama for a second term, each of them becoming complicit with malice aforethought in the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.
The question is now, what will the American people do about it?
http://www.newswithviews.com/JBWilliams/willi...
Fed down. The American people voted for him. Are you speaking on their behalf? Just what is the North American Law Center anyhow? A bunch of disbarred and disgraced lawyer with Orly Taitz at the top?

Ha ha, just checked. It's a looney-tooney law something established 6 days ago, ha ha. And as per such whacky organisations, is mostly peopled by extreme-right NRA-type clueless dreamers who actually thought, I'll bet, that Congress, following their farciful petition, would not confirm Obama's election. OMG.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136017 Jan 8, 2013
Yep, the Two-Percenters are ordering personal jets left and right. Now, can you Libtards explain how Obama cut taxes for the 98-Percenters?!?

Aviation Update

New Gulfstream orders means jobs in Wis.
Some 200 orders for the G650 business jet have spurred Gulfstream Aerospace to add 100 jobs in its Greenville, Wis., facility. The new jobs will be filled over the next 90 days, most of them in purchasing and engineering. American City Business Journals/Atlanta (1/7

Location hidden

#136018 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dream on, Rogue. Keep on dreaming in Panavision technicolour. No senator will ask that kind of question, Dem OR Repub.Why? A 100-member bipartisan conspiracy? Pile the BS, Rogue.
No, just 53 Libtards and 47 cowards!

Location hidden

#136019 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed down. The American people voted for him. Are you speaking on their behalf? Just what is the North American Law Center anyhow? A bunch of disbarred and disgraced lawyer with Orly Taitz at the top?
Ha ha, just checked. It's a looney-tooney law something established 6 days ago, ha ha. And as per such whacky organisations, is mostly peopled by extreme-right NRA-type clueless dreamers who actually thought, I'll bet, that Congress, following their farciful petition, would not confirm Obama's election. OMG.
And the American people voted in a Republican controlled House. Unfortunately the RINO's are still in control!
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#136020 Jan 8, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that he was born in Germany from?
Obama was born in Hawaii. He is a US citizen.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136021 Jan 8, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Politico Wonders: Is TX Sen. Ted Cruz a ‘Natural Born Citizen’ Eligible to Run for the U.S. Presidency?
CAN YOU BELIEVE THE DOUBLE STANDARD OF THE LIB-TARDS??
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/politico-wond...
Fact: Politico regularly publishes a variety of articles by both liberal and conservative writers. One writer points out that certain birth obsessed individuals are already obsessing over Cruz and points out that his NBC status is much less certain than Obama's. Birfoons see massive conspiracy - what a shock
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136022 Jan 8, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Earlier last week, The North American Law Center delivered notice to all members of congress, advising them not to become complicit in the fraud by certifying the fraud on Friday. Members of congress ignored that notice and Friday afternoon, the Electoral College and all members of congress affirmed the re-election of Barack Hussein Obama for a second term, each of them becoming complicit with malice aforethought in the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

The question is now, what will the American people do about it?
http://www.newswithviews.com/JBWilliams/willi...
The answer - most will continue to ignore you. A few of us will continue to laugh at you.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136023 Jan 8, 2013
Here you go FoolUp

"While there's no legal precedent for Cruz's situation, most constitutional scholars surveyed by POLITICO believe the 42-year-old tea party sensation would be OK."

http://politi.co/VA0skJ

Darn Politico - surveying Constitutional scholars instead of pathetic clueless morons
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136025 Jan 8, 2013
LOL, Rogue Moron knows very well that the Republicans in the House had to gerrymander districts to remain in the majority there.

But it is nice to pretend otherwise, isn't it?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136027 Jan 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the Two-Percenters are ordering personal jets left and right. Now, can you Libtards explain how Obama cut taxes for the 98-Percenters?!?
Aviation Update
New Gulfstream orders means jobs in Wis.
Some 200 orders for the G650 business jet have spurred Gulfstream Aerospace to add 100 jobs in its Greenville, Wis., facility. The new jobs will be filled over the next 90 days, most of them in purchasing and engineering. American City Business Journals/Atlanta (1/7
I don't get it. Business jets sales down, Obama's fault
I don't get it. Business jets sales up, damn Obama.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136028 Jan 8, 2013
Sales are up. That'll teach him to be president.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136029 Jan 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just 53 Libtards and 47 cowards!
The United States Senate. Reportedly the greatest legislative and debating body in the world. Comprises 100 men and women. According to you, 47 of them are cowards and 53 are libtards (Rogue tm reg'd - meaning liberal retarded persons). Well, that augurs well, doesn't it? Do you realise how idiotic you look? Is the senate like Sodom and Gomorrha? Not one honest man or woman? NOT ONE Republican senator dares grill Kerry? Not ONE? Why? Are they Obama's allies all of a sudden? You often said the greatest country in the world. It's certainly somewhere at the top. But the greatest country in the world has a senate that is 100% kaput?

Your Kerry dream is like your senate dream. A calumny-ridden phantasm. And a deliberatly mean one at that. Would you please grace us with some sources on all these Kerry misdeeds? Would you tell us why not one senator and not one congressman and not one person of influence in the US govt or big business or academia or armed forcesd has criticized this man? You are one sick dude, Rogue, one that's in a daze, what truck hit you? Why will the senate repubs give the newly-apptd sec of defence a real tough fight and not Kerry? Incidentally, Kerry's participation in Vietnam certainly overshadowed that of your war hero, GWB.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136030 Jan 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the American people voted in a Republican controlled House. Unfortunately the RINO's are still in control!
Repubs lost the presidency, lost seats in the senate AND the House. The people have spoken, time to follow Obama's lead. You rerpresent a small cross-section of the people, an insignificant laughed-at and mocked group called birthers with a mix of tea partyers. You make the Three Stooges look like a combination of Einstein, Oppenheimer and Fermi.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136031 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Months before the election, and right up to November 6, YOU harped on "Can you hear us coming?". Why? Tell the truth if you are at all capable.
I just did, you doofus! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136032 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but it was colder in Birtherville
I didn't realize Birtherville was in China. China has coldest winter in 28 years! But keep it quiet, we don't want the "really" special posters knowing. We're afraid it would be too upsetting for them to learn the truth. Shhhh....there's no global warming....Shhhh
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#136033 Jan 8, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born in Hawaii. He is a US citizen.
obama wasn't born, he was hatched!
America is DOOMED

Harlan, KY

#136034 Jan 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on clueless bigot
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on clueless bigot
Hahaha Clueless Bigot??? That's funny.. While you sit here and make comments on Topix all day. I am working. I work for the railroad (union Democrat BTW) I travel to many places and see things first hand how the economy is doing. It is not a pretty sight. My job as well as many other's are in jeapordy because of this election. Oboma is not for the American people. DO YOUR RESEARCH.. I Have.

Also, check into a library once and read about how Hitler took over. Not far off from what Obama is doing. He may just be a puppet for the government. Bad things are going to happen. Far worse than this country has ever seen. You don't have to believe a word I say because you have the internet and Topix. I see it first hand. All I can do is when things go very bad I will tell you "I Told You, You Clueless Bigot" LMFAO

And BTW I hope your Obama Phone will still work when we all get screwed. Damn Moochers
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136035 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Repubs lost the presidency, lost seats in the senate AND the House. The people have spoken, time to follow Obama's lead. You rerpresent a small cross-section of the people, an insignificant laughed-at and mocked group called birthers with a mix of tea partyers. You make the Three Stooges look like a combination of Einstein, Oppenheimer and Fermi.
You should certainly know Curly!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136036 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa. Again, you make a fool of yourself by coming up with this laughable thing called "the North American Law Center ", I debunk it and you come up with a totally-unrelated post like "And the American people voted in a Republican controlled House. Unfortunately the RINO's are still in control!"? Have you lost ALL your marbles?

And, Rogue, who heads and who are some of the members of the "North American Law Center "? I checked Google, no names are given.

Your hate for dems and Obama is driving you to the heights of insanity. Should you be piloting? Should you be driving? Should you be walking? Should you own guns?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 27 min texas pete 4,796
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr L Morales 409
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr Passing thru 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RUSH10ME 1,156,186
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,265
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 51,295
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News