BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,990)

Showing posts 119,781 - 119,800 of167,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

And what're YOU watching? Baseball-capped gun nuts, pick-ups parked outside, proudly displaying their rifles stowed in their gun racks, bubble gum packs and chewin' tabacchy on the front seat, and revelling in the sound of gunfire and tin cans flying in the air from these patriots who will repel the enemy invading the homeland with their assault rifles? Or dreaming of a WHITE House without that black guy Obama in it? Not to worry, he'll be out---in January 2017.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be consistent in you logic Mr. Liars. If a gun is not the culprit in and of itself then neither are food stamps.
One should be smart enough not to compare apples and oranges. AHEM, not to mention I didn't say food stamps were THE problem. Food stamps aren't the problem, just as guns are not the problem. BTW, in your mind, how do you compare a Gov. program to a private citizen owning something he purchased with his own money? Comical nonsense!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not! You’re a loser so your natural instinct is to side with losers; but until your Party purges itself of bottom feeders the likes of the birfoon they may never see light let alone a win at the end of the tunnel.
If I'm a loser Pops then you never even got in the game.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm a loser Pops then you never even got in the game.
Tell one and all who you sided with in November's presidential election, specially after your famous and oft-repeated "Can you hear us coming?" . Then, find the usual excuse and profanity to show your birther ilk that you are NOT a LOSER.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell one and all who you sided with in November's presidential election, specially after your famous and oft-repeated "Can you hear us coming?" . Then, find the usual excuse and profanity to show your birther ilk that you are NOT a LOSER.
All that hate is chewing you up inside jacqie. Best get rid of it before it's too late.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Massachusetts has only 11 Electoral College votes, don't you??? yep, 11 out of .....538!!!!
<quoted text>
No, I got it, it does not matter who badly Romney will lose by in Massachusetts, he will not need Mass. to win the election. All he needs is 271 Electoral College votes and right now he looks like he will win more than 300.
This election comes down to the Independent voters in the Swing States, and nothing else. In 2000, Bush would have lost, if Al "Owl" Gore had won his home state. Sure, Romney was the governor of Mass. but he was also born in Mich. and he may lose both of those states, but in the end, it will mean nother if O'Bummer Boys gets less than 271!!!
One of Rogue Scholar's classic predictions

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, racism will not be a factor. They voted him in in 2008 because he was black but in 2012 they will vote he out 'cause his Couson Pookie is to lazy to vote!
Barack Obama Cousin Pookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Another Rogue Scholar's classic predictions

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama's demeanor may have looked good to the Libtards but it was a big turn off to many Independent voters. And it is the Independent voters in the swing states who will decide this election!
Yet another of Rogue Scholar's classic predictions.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, on October 26th, 2008 Obama had a crowd of over 100,000 in Denver but yesterday he had only 16,000?!?
<quoted text>
Well, why don't you tell us? The facts are that Obama's numbers where way down. Just look at the DNC Convention in Charlotte when they cancelled the stadium event. Oh, I know, that said it was because of the chance of a storm but all the real weather guys said the chances were less than 10%!
We will see how many show up across this nation on Nov. 6th.
Enough showed up on November 6 to have Obama reelected.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But our laws did not originate in the Magna Charta. Depending on your point of view it could be the Jewish holy books. But all of our current laws are based on our Constitution and had nothing to do with England.
Wrong.

As far back as in 1798, The United State Supreme Court in United States v. Worrall, 2 US 384, 394-395 (1798) recognized that our jurisprudence was based on English common law:

"When the American colonies were first settled by our ancestors, it was held, as well by the settlers, as by the judges and lawyers of England, that they brought hither, as a birth-right and inheritance, so much of the COMMON LAW, as was applicable to their local situation, and change of circumstances. But each colony judged for itself, what parts of the COMMON LAW were applicable to its new condition...."

Similarly, the court in Wheaton v. Peters , 33 US 591, 658-659 (1834)observed:

It is insisted, that our ancestors, when they migrated to this country, brought with them the English common law, as a part of their heritage. That this was the case, to a limited extent, is admitted. No one will contend, that the common law, as it existed in England, has ever been in force in all its provisions, in any state in this union. It was adopted, so far only as its principles were suited to the condition of the colonies: and from this circumstance we see, what is common law in one state, is not so considered in another. The judicial decisions, the usages and customs of the respective states, must determine, how far the common law has been introduced and sanctioned in each.

The court in Duncan v. Louisiana, 391 US 145 , 150 ,fn 14.(1968)noted our common law heritage in criminal proceedings:

The recent cases, on the other hand, have proceeded upon the valid assumption that state criminal processes are not imaginary and theoretical schemes but actual systems bearing virtually every characteristic of the common-law system that has been developing contemporaneously in England and in this country. The question thus is whether given this kind of system a particular procedure is fundamental—whether, that is, a procedure is necessary to an Anglo-American regime of ordered liberty.

The court in Smith v. Alabama, 124 U. S. 465, 478 (1888) stated in clear and concise language the common law's influence on the constitution:

"The interpretation of the Constitution of the United States is necessarily influenced by the fact that its provisions are framed in the language of the English common law, and are to be read in the light of its history."

Finally, as recent as 2000, the court in Carter v. United States, 530 US 255, 266 (2000) stated:

We have not hesitated to turn to the COMMON LAW for guidance when the relevant statutory text does contain a term with an established meaning at common law.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

You do know that Massachusetts has only 11 Electoral College votes, don't you??? yep, 11 out of .....538!!!!
<quoted text>

No, I got it, it does not matter who badly Romney will lose by in Massachusetts, he will not need Mass. to win the election. All he needs is 271 Electoral College votes and right now he looks like he will win more than 300.
This election comes down to the Independent voters in the Swing States, and nothing else. In 2000, Bush would have lost, if Al "Owl" Gore had won his home state. Sure, Romney was the governor of Mass. but he was also born in Mich. and he may lose both of those states, but in the end, it will mean nother if O'Bummer Boys gets less than 271!!!
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
One of Rogue Scholar's classic predictions
Well, you must admit that Rogue was right,(at last) predicting a Romney loss in Mass. He didn't just lose, he was crushed in his own state. His VP "who dat?" also lost miserably in his state of Wisconcin. As to the election, how normal, how boring, Rogue was wrong...again.("All he* needs is 271 Electoral College votes and right now he looks like he will win more than 300.")*Romney

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

The Fate Of The Republic Is In The Hands Of One Man…
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-fate-of-...

The Middle Class In America Is Being Wiped Out – Here Are 60 Facts That Prove It
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-middle-cla...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

¢orr, wow : Wisconsin
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
The Middle Class In America Is Being Wiped Out – Here Are 60 Facts That Prove It
www.westernjournalism.com . Hmm, probably, after WND.com and FoxNews.com , the most discredited and unreliable news source in the country. God any more "trusted" sources?

www.thedailysheeple.com Double Hmm. Check the title. How unbiased a source.

You're so clueless. Do you think that any intelligent and self-respecting so-called "sheeple" would turn to a site called, for example, " thedailydumbbirhter.com " for unbiased testimony? The depths of birther ignorance are legend.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Roberts will swear in Obama again. In fact, he will do so twice, on January 20 in a private ceremony, and again on January 21 in the public Inauguration ceremony.

On Friday the votes of the Electoral College were counted by Congress. Obama won every single one of the 332 Electoral Votes that he won in the general election. Not one single elector changed her or his vote from Obama to Romney. Not one single elector refused to vote or voted for a candidate other than Obama and Romney. The same thing in fact happened in 2008 and in 2012. Not one single elector in the 532 electors in the country changed her or his vote because of the claims of birthers. Not one single member of Congress refused to confirm the results of the election.

The reason is that (1) not one of the Electors or members of Congress believes the nutty idea that Obama was born in a foreign country; and (2) not one of them believe the crazy birther theory that two citizen parents are required to make a Natural Born US Citizen since the US Supreme Court ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case that the meaning comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth.

These views are, btw, shared by such conservative leaders as Paul Ryan, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review. None of these people or institutions believe that Obama’s birth certificate was forged, and none believe that the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties (including the former Republican governor) are lying when they say that they sent the short form and long form birth certificates to Obama and that the original birth certificate exists in the files of the DOH and that it shows that Obama was born in Hawaii.
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I am taking my daughter and 14 y/o grandson to the shooting range this morning. I'll pretend I am shooting Occutards!
My daughter gets a S&W 380 auto in her car and a Taurus 8-shot 22WM revolver at home. That is if you get past her 90 pound black lab!
Myself, I have a Taurus and a Ruger revolvers in 38Spl and a Colt 357Mag and I have a Taurus Circuit Judge at home. All my Chihuahuas will do is let me know you are there and I will let te Circuit Judge do the talking.
http://www.rossiusa.com/product-list.cfm...
Oh, in Vietnam I ended the day for about 30-50 gooks!
I have one of those Circuit Judges' myself. It's more of a novelty than anything...not practical for hunting or target shooting to say the least. Even with that silly guard it has I have gotten blowback on my hand using shotshells. It's a novel gun as I stated, but for the price range you'll get a lot more out of a Marlin 336.

I really like my Taurus revolver though. I've got a 3 inch one in SS, I think of it as a modern day derringer.

For home protection I have a Mossberg 590, if ever needed it will do the job. Among the other guns I own, my 1911 is by far my favorite.
I don't own any of those so called "assault weapons" that the lefties are always screaming about. To be honest I see no real reason for them, but to each their own.

Here's a link of actual cases where guns did save innocent lives.
These are recent cases that the MSM never seems to report on, all verifiable cases nonetheless.
http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen....

I hope you had fun at your range yesterday.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have one of those Circuit Judges' myself. It's more of a novelty than anything...not practical for hunting or target shooting to say the least. Even with that silly guard it has I have gotten blowback on my hand using shotshells. It's a novel gun as I stated, but for the price range you'll get a lot more out of a Marlin 336.
I really like my Taurus revolver though. I've got a 3 inch one in SS, I think of it as a modern day derringer.
For home protection I have a Mossberg 590, if ever needed it will do the job. Among the other guns I own, my 1911 is by far my favorite.
I don't own any of those so called "assault weapons" that the lefties are always screaming about. To be honest I see no real reason for them, but to each their own.
Here's a link of actual cases where guns did save innocent lives.
These are recent cases that the MSM never seems to report on, all verifiable cases nonetheless.
http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen....
I hope you had fun at your range yesterday.
Funny,I thought Taurus was a mountain range in Turkey or a U.S.-built car. My bad. Oh, it's a gun! Interesting, but I prefer the mountain and car versions. But hey, that's me, mountains and cars over gun nutbars any day.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Free to enter a Bar & Smoke ...
While enjoying my Margarita ...
and people watching ...

AL said:
I had no idea your cultural tastes were so wide-ranging.
Bar & smoke? Btw, most civilized states have a no-smoking policy in all public establishments, including bars. I knew you were not quite with the times, but...
Er, what're they watching? Rather, WHO are they watching? American er hmm Pravda Lady, sloopy or Patriot "ha ha give me a break" warrior?
==========

Nothing a bout "cultural" ...
My "cultural LIFE" would be so far ABOVE yours, you wouldn't UNDERSTAND or COMPREHEND it!

That was/is a 'way' to RELAX ...
That was taken ...

YEARS back ...

because of "weenies WHINING about smoke" ...

By HELL, they didn't HAVE TO "go" in THERE!
Did THEY ???

hummmm

YET "you" libTARDS want to HAVE IT YOUR WAY!

nada ... NOT gonna work!

FREEDOM will RING again !!!!!!!!

LET FREEDOM RING
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
One should be smart enough not to compare apples and oranges. AHEM, not to mention I didn't say food stamps were THE problem. Food stamps aren't the problem, just as guns are not the problem. BTW, in your mind, how do you compare a Gov. program to a private citizen owning something he purchased with his own money? Comical nonsense!
Well now, I suppose we are learning a little something after all. I suppose from now on you’ll not compare the government’s finances to how you run your home as so many wing nuts are oft prone to do.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Roberts will swear in Obama again. In fact, he will do so twice, on January 20 in a private ceremony, and again on January 21 in the public Inauguration ceremony.
On Friday the votes of the Electoral College were counted by Congress. Obama won every single one of the 332 Electoral Votes that he won in the general election. Not one single elector changed her or his vote from Obama to Romney. Not one single elector refused to vote or voted for a candidate other than Obama and Romney. The same thing in fact happened in 2008 and in 2012. Not one single elector in the 532 electors in the country changed her or his vote because of the claims of birthers. Not one single member of Congress refused to confirm the results of the election.
The reason is that (1) not one of the Electors or members of Congress believes the nutty idea that Obama was born in a foreign country; and (2) not one of them believe the crazy birther theory that two citizen parents are required to make a Natural Born US Citizen since the US Supreme Court ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case that the meaning comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth.
These views are, btw, shared by such conservative leaders as Paul Ryan, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review. None of these people or institutions believe that Obama’s birth certificate was forged, and none believe that the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties (including the former Republican governor) are lying when they say that they sent the short form and long form birth certificates to Obama and that the original birth certificate exists in the files of the DOH and that it shows that Obama was born in Hawaii.
The problem is that Obama does not believe our country is a great place. Obama wants our country to be considered a third world nation,nothing more. Obama is the worst President in the history of The United States. Since November 2,2008 when Obama was elected the National debt has increased by over six trillion,the number of unemployed has more than doubled,the number of people on welfare has reached an all time high. How could people vote for this man in 2012? How could they have voted for him in 2008,knowing that he hates our country and our Constitution?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 119,781 - 119,800 of167,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,034,790
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,250
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Patriot AKA Bozo 43,049
barack obama's social security # 19 min NCanton 1
Happy birthday Timothy McVeigh 21 min Belated birthday 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min truth 47,089
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 24 min NCanton 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 96,160
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••