BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,761 - 119,780 of 175,260 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Roderick Arrington Jr., beaten to death for not reading bible.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Alabama 42 ND 14 LMAO!(ND is insignificant)
Koran-Bible. Two murders. Two unjuistiable murders. You lose. Again and again, so once more you come back with irrelevant college football. Do you think that any sane person cannot see you were wrong? Again.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but there have been too many instances of "Christian" parents allowing their children to suffer and die rather than seek medical care. But of course death at the hands of your parents' faith is only evidence of an evil religion if your parents practice Islam.
<quoted text>
And just what percentage of Americans are CHRISTIANS? Muslims? 78.8% of Americans identify themselves as .... Christians. Whereas only 0.6% identify themselves as ..... Muslims. In other words, for every Muslim in America, there are about 160 Christians.
Again, I will repeat myself. It is not the religions that are perverted, it is the individuals who are. And a disproportional number of Muslims are perverted!!! They will kill any infidel to include gays, lesbians, transgenders, bi-sexuals, etc. But since you Libtards are Christian bigots, I will never be able to talk any cents into you!
This is incredible. Being sermoned by you on anything, especially religions, is like Gomer Pyle giving a class on trigonometry. To die laughing for.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rut Roh, Birfers!

Gen. McChrystal: "I personally don't think there's any need for that kind of weaponry on the streets and particularly around the schools in America. I believe that we've got to take a serious look. I understand everybody's desire to have whatever they want, but we've got to protect our children, we've got to protect our police, we've got to protect our population. And I think we have to take a very mature look at that."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...

Too bad "mature" and "contemporary conservative" are mutually exclusive terms.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so in YOUR perverted logic, armed forces are TERRORISTS!!!
As far as the pre-1967 borders, Israel won an unjust war against the Arabs and IAW the Hague Conventions they have the right to occupy captured territories indefinitely!!!
At the end of WWII we had the right to occupy Japan and Germany forever but we did not. And just why did we give Japan and Germany their sovereignty back? Because we were satisfied that they will live in peace with us and you can not say that about the Muslims!!!
Again, Israel has the RIGHT to occupy captured territory forever!!! Get it through your Neanderthal brain!!!
But then anyone who equates our armed forces to terrorists are incapable of any rational thought!
Why do you do this to yourself? Are you conscious how ridiculous you look to all posters here?

1. Israel does not need terrorists. It has an army, an air force and a navy, plus the best intelligence service in the world and tons of money from worldwide donors;
2. Palestine has no air force, no army no navy and very little money. It is embargoed by Israel and arms just trickle in. It is FORCED to resort to terrorism. I'm NOT saying terrorism is okay, IT IS NOT. But neither is indiscriminately bombing cities and refugee camps where the kill ratio was 60-1 in the last confrontation;
3. Your understanding of occupied territories is totally "stooged". I can't find another word that fits so well. Israel was the aggressor in the 6-day 1967 war, an act of aggression that gave it the occupied land that is now under dispute. I dare you to show me that the Palestinians or the Egyptians started that war. That was 1973, Yom Kipur. So, all the lands occupied by Israel are ILLEGALLY occupied as, they were gotten through direct aggression. Got it? It's time they gave it back;
4.Somehow you brought Germany/Japan into the equation. Oh, so Germany and Italy and Japan were given their countries back because they promised to keep the peace? Well, not too bright now is that, specially as we know what the Germans did after the 1st WW with their country being given back. They got their sovereingty back because it was time to give it back, no other reason. Otherwise , we would've reaped the same revolts that the Soviet empire foisted on Russia in 1989.

You preach what you believe to be knowledge, Rogue, You are so prejudiced for and against in all cases no matter what the evidence glaring at you. Too bad. But don't throw that stuff at me, it won't work. I don't even have to consult anything to post the above, I know it. And unless it's obvious, I don't take sides the way you do. In the Israeli-Palestine conflict, I do not take sides. I've told you many times, but you don't read, don't get it. Here it goes again. If I were Palestinian, I would act exactly the way they are acting. And if I were Israeli, I would act exactly the way they are acting, except I'd give back the occupied territories illegally begotten through aggression. A lot of Israelis agree with that, btw.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No one does - but Jewish terrorist groups exist and are becoming an increasing issue in certain parts of the world
That is true.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Roderick Arrington Jr., beaten to death for not reading bible.
<quoted text>
Koran-Bible. Two murders. Two unjuistiable murders. You lose. Again and again, so once more you come back with irrelevant college football. Do you think that any sane person cannot see you were wrong? Again.
jackfish, I don't think you capable of understanding the score I just posted! As for the post, I knew it was too complicated for ya. BTW, it is you who is wrong. Murder must include intent. Again for the REALLY slow, one group is praying for their child while the other is beating the crap out of a child. Somehow this confuses you? Was it not you and Mobarfa who were boasting about ND just a week or so ago? Yes, I think it was. They were dismantled and left lying about, a part here, a part there. LMAO!

You really should have read the post that started this "abuse"/"belief " debate. LTR was talking about holistic healing. Please tell us how your warped mind can compare praying for healing and beating the crap out of a child. Actually, that would be beating the life out of! Two totally different mindsets. You're messed up in the head man!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Rut Roh, Birfers!
Gen. McChrystal: "I personally don't think there's any need for that kind of weaponry on the streets and particularly around the schools in America. I believe that we've got to take a serious look. I understand everybody's desire to have whatever they want, but we've got to protect our children, we've got to protect our police, we've got to protect our population. And I think we have to take a very mature look at that."
I'm betting that in the end no one will have taken our guns. Too bad!
Learn to Read

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>When this usurper is exposed for the treasonous fraud that he is and faces the justice of a U.S. Marine Firing Squad.
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number. The Russians, Freemasons, and the Order of Skull&Bones put this Big Brother in office to usher in their New World Order. Obama isn't even half-black is gay and is an illegal-alien.
Pathetic ignorant fool.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is incredible. Being sermoned by you on anything, especially religions, is like Gomer Pyle giving a class on trigonometry. To die laughing for.
That's merely your worthless opinion. A sloth could sermon you for a year and you'd benefit greatly!
Learn to Read

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Too numerous? Seems like I would have seen some of them. But I have not!
You would have to deal with the world outside of Bumfu
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to deal with the world outside of Bumfu
Bumfu? LMAO!
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Rut Roh, Birfers!
LOL

Cause they're doing such a good job protecting the children and police.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have address each and everyone of those issue and you still do not GET IT!!! So I will try again.
The ONLY ONE on this forum who has flown in combat is ME!!! Do you know what a dark grey ship looks at at 400 mph? No, imagine you are told there are enemy ships and aircraft in the area. The attack on the USS Liberty was an accident and Israel paid was reparations. Case settled.
Again, the U.N. peace keepers were harboring Lebanese terrorists. They were NOT peacekeeps but were taking sides again Israel and were therefore NOT neutral and Israel had every right to attack them!!!
The attacks in Gaza were against legitimate military targets. The Muslims are directly responsible for endangering THEIR own civilians. Being cowards, Muslims will use innocent civilians as human shields in direct violation of the Geneva Accords.
Now, about the "Boeing" "707" you are probably talking about the "AIRBUS" "A300" that was shot down during the USS Vincennes. But being the stupid idiot that you are you can not tell the difference between a four-engine jet and a two-engine jet. You do know that FOUR does not equal TWO, don't you?
In any event, if you are close enough to get a visual ID on any aircraft, YOU HAVE JUST F-ed up!!! Yes, the U.S. assumed full responsibility and paid reparations to Iran and the victims but is is IRAN who staged the incident and are responsible!!! But you are such a ignorant bigot, you will never see the light of day.
Sad, very sad to be a Libtard!
I have shot down everyone of you points again and in a week or two you will bring up the same lame points as you are a a bigot and will never "get it"!!!
I jsut wrote a minute ago asking if you were not even embarrassed , writing such uninformed drivel.Are you?

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING?

I am well aware of political and armed conflict situations throughout the world, but very much so in the region we are discussing. Here are replies to your points,one by one:

1.The attack on the USS Liberty was not an accident, it was intentional. The Liberty was a dedicated spy ship and the Israelis knew that and did not want their operations to be spied on by ANY COUNTRY, even their best allies, the U.S. Why did the Isrealis pay reparations if they were not guilty? 400 mph? You flew helicopters. Pardon my ignorance, but name me the helicopter that flies 400 mph. As to the jets that attacked the USS Liberty, well, would they not ensure it's an enemy or friendly ship by overflying at least once at 200 mph? Do they HAVE to fly at 400 mph? F16s and Mirage 1s can very well fly at 200 mph. And in broad daylight, no problem identifying the U.S. ship. You're wrong on this. Wrong again;
2.The UN peacekeepers were Canadians and some Swedes I believe. One Canadian was killed. There was a huge UN painted sign on the roof. It was bombed knowing full well who was in there. Again, the Israelis paid us reparations. Why do that if they're not guilty. I'm told the pilots were reprimanded. Suuuure;
3.Yes, military targets were hit. So were houses and commercial establishments. I have a friend who was part of a team that visited Gaza shorlty thereafter. He's no Moslem lover but confirmed that collateral damage was huge, with as many as half of the 300 killed innocent civilians.
4.The Lybian 727 (sorry, said 707) was shot down by Israeli jet fighters in 1973, with the loss of 100+ lives on board. There was no reason to shoot it down, it was clearly civilian and was not menacing. It was a 3-engined job FYI. As to the Iranian one, its loss can be attributed to stupid destroyer commander and his equally-stupid officers. The Airbus, twin-engined A300 was gaining altitude at the time and big as it was, how the hell could the commander of the destroyer order its destruction knowing full well that Iran DID NOT HAVE any warplane as big as an Airbus wide-body twin-aisle jet? This was retribution, no more no less. So ther US paid?Why?

Contd-2
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have address each and everyone of those issue and you still do not GET IT!!! So I will try again.
The ONLY ONE on this forum who has flown in combat is ME!!! Do you know what a dark grey ship looks at at 400 mph? No, imagine you are told there are enemy ships and aircraft in the area. The attack on the USS Liberty was an accident and Israel paid was reparations. Case settled.
Again, the U.N. peace keepers were harboring Lebanese terrorists. They were NOT peacekeeps but were taking sides again Israel and were therefore NOT neutral and Israel had every right to attack them!!!
The attacks in Gaza were against legitimate military targets. The Muslims are directly responsible for endangering THEIR own civilians. Being cowards, Muslims will use innocent civilians as human shields in direct violation of the Geneva Accords.
Now, about the "Boeing" "707" you are probably talking about the "AIRBUS" "A300" that was shot down during the USS Vincennes. But being the stupid idiot that you are you can not tell the difference between a four-engine jet and a two-engine jet. You do know that FOUR does not equal TWO, don't you?
In any event, if you are close enough to get a visual ID on any aircraft, YOU HAVE JUST F-ed up!!! Yes, the U.S. assumed full responsibility and paid reparations to Iran and the victims but is is IRAN who staged the incident and are responsible!!! But you are such a ignorant bigot, you will never see the light of day.
Sad, very sad to be a Libtard!
I have shot down everyone of you points again and in a week or two you will bring up the same lame points as you are a a bigot and will never "get it"!!!
Cont<d 2

You were wrong again, confusing the two shot-down planes at to the time, the date, type of airplanes and by whom. Rogue, don't ever pretend you know more about aircraft than me, specially commercial aircraft. Is there any call to brand me a "stupid" idiot? If we look at your post and my response, one can clearly see who the "stupid idiot" is, and it sure ain't me.

You have shot down zilch, as you don't shoot down anything with blanks. You're outgunned here, best to quit like LRS and just utter obscenities while you're merely behind.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques, tell me, how many engines to you see on this plane?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Iranair655s...
Now, How many engines to you see on this airplane?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Boeing_707-...
Now, I don't expect you to know the difference between a Boeing and an Airbus but you should be able to count the difference between two and four!
Not even going there. I know more about commeercial aircraft than you think. And military too while we're at it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another great Pan Am Clipper
Martin M-130
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Martin M-130 was a commercial flying boat designed and built in 1935 by the Glenn L. Martin Company in Baltimore, Maryland, for Pan American Airways. Only three M-130s were built: the China Clipper, the Philippine Clipper and the Hawaii Clipper. A fourth flying boat (designated as M-156) called the Russian Clipper was built for the Soviet Union which was essentially identical to the three Pan Am models except that it had a larger wing (giving it a longer range) and twin vertical stabilizers.
Martin designated them as the Martin Ocean Transports, but to the public they were all referred to as the China Clipper, a name which evolved into a generic term for Pan Am's entire fleet of large flying boats - the Martin M-130, Sikorsky S-42, and Boeing 314.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_M-130
Why are you doing to yourself? You think you're the self-appointed expert on everything that flies or flew just because you were a helicopter jockey? Good for you. And thank you for your service, but leave the rest well-enough alone, specially anything political outside your borders or even inside.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jackfish, I don't think you capable of understanding the score I just posted! As for the post, I knew it was too complicated for ya. BTW, it is you who is wrong. Murder must include intent. Again for the REALLY slow, one group is praying for their child while the other is beating the crap out of a child. Somehow this confuses you? Was it not you and Mobarfa who were boasting about ND just a week or so ago? Yes, I think it was. They were dismantled and left lying about, a part here, a part there. LMAO!
You really should have read the post that started this "abuse"/"belief " debate. LTR was talking about holistic healing. Please tell us how your warped mind can compare praying for healing and beating the crap out of a child. Actually, that would be beating the life out of! Two totally different mindsets. You're messed up in the head man!
Moslem child :"Mother is beating me to death, ouch, oww, because I don't know my Koran. I'm going to die. That is so wrong, I feel sod bad.

Christian child " I am sick, they are letting me die, no medicine, just prayers. I'm going to die. That is so just. I feel so good".
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's merely your worthless opinion. A sloth could sermon you for a year and you'd benefit greatly!
How about a slithering slug?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you doing to yourself? You think you're the self-appointed expert on everything that flies or flew just because you were a helicopter jockey? Good for you. And thank you for your service, but leave the rest well-enough alone, specially anything political outside your borders or even inside.
I'll take the word of a pilot over your word any day of the week!
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds more like a birfoon concern. The difference of course being that the framers were a lot smarter. What the founders “knew” unlike the birfoon is that other countries had different ways of defining citizenship.
The birfoon on the other hand believes those other countries should have the ability to define our citizenship laws as well. That you wish Obama was not a NBC is understood, but a NBC in this country simply means not naturalized and nothing more.
When did I say that I wish Obama was not a natural born citizen? Of course Obama was born in Hawaii and last I checked, Hawaii is a state, isn't it? Why is everyone concerned about Obama's birth certificate? And why did no one think to check Daddy Bush's BC, since he was born in Germany, that made him fully disqualified to even get near the presidency.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,084,877
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 min andet1987 485
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min TRD 68,104
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min Terry rigsby 49,032
Ask Amy 8-1-14 34 min loose cannon 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Ghhh 68,457
Abby 8-1-14 1 hr Cass 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••