BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#135947 Jan 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but there have been too many instances of "Christian" parents allowing their children to suffer and die rather than seek medical care. But of course death at the hands of your parents' faith is only evidence of an evil religion if your parents practice Islam.
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Roderick Arrington Jr., beaten to death for not reading bible.
And just what percentage of Americans are CHRISTIANS? Muslims? 78.8% of Americans identify themselves as .... Christians. Whereas only 0.6% identify themselves as ..... Muslims. In other words, for every Muslim in America, there are about 160 Christians.
Again, I will repeat myself. It is not the religions that are perverted, it is the individuals who are. And a disproportional number of Muslims are perverted!!! They will kill any infidel to include gays, lesbians, transgenders, bi-sexuals, etc. But since you Libtards are Christian bigots, I will never be able to talk any cents into you!
Learn to Read

Hoffman Estates, IL

#135948 Jan 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us there Learn to Read, when is the last time some Jewish terrorists flew buildings into planes?
There have been too many reported incidents of terrorism by extremists of numerous faiths (including Jews). Rouge and Romoer fantasize that they can "rank" religions

But then again Rouge and Romper worship at the altar of the biggest FauxCon of them all - Puff

Location hidden

#135949 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews do not need terrorists.They have their armed forces. Attacked a clearly-maked American ship. Numerous dead and wounded. Attacked a clearly-marked UN peacekeeping post with a huge UN sign on the roof with F-16s - killed all those inside; Shot down a Libyan civilian 707 killing all onboard in broad daylight. Humongous aerial attacks against Gaza. How about the Kind David Hotel in 1948? How many Brits killed again in that one? Future PM of Israel led the Likud in that one, no? Last time a month or so ago, the ratio of Palestinians to Isrealis killed was 300 to 5. 60 to 1. And so it goes. And you say the Moslems are the most perverted - explain that please throughout the centuries.
The foregoing is not anti-Israeli. It's just factual, is all. As to the massacres perpetrated by fanatical Moslems, they are just too numerous to list and just as inexcussable.
But, contrary to you, Rogue I am neither for or against each side, or each religion. I just wish they were forced by the major powers to get together, forced to negotiate, go back to pre-1967 borders, give Palestine its country, and, between let's say Russia and the US and Europe, position well-armed forces to enforce a permanent truce. Peace treaty is impossibles, their religions forbid it on both sides.
Oh, so in YOUR perverted logic, armed forces are TERRORISTS!!!
As far as the pre-1967 borders, Israel won an unjust war against the Arabs and IAW the Hague Conventions they have the right to occupy captured territories indefinitely!!!
At the end of WWII we had the right to occupy Japan and Germany forever but we did not. And just why did we give Japan and Germany their sovereignty back? Because we were satisfied that they will live in peace with us and you can not say that about the Muslims!!!
Again, Israel has the RIGHT to occupy captured territory forever!!! Get it through your Neanderthal brain!!!
But then anyone who equates our armed forces to terrorists are incapable of any rational thought!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135950 Jan 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep - no surprise. I was sure that Rouge took the Irish and the points so I was confident in my wager
As far as Birfoon failures not being your concern - congrats on your first taste of reality
So Rogue told you how he was betting?
Learn to Read

Hoffman Estates, IL

#135951 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews do not need terrorists.
No one does - but Jewish terrorist groups exist and are becoming an increasing issue in certain parts of the world

Location hidden

#135952 Jan 8, 2013
During the Arab War of 1948 half of all Muslims inside Israel fled. Those that stay swore to be faithful citizens of Israel and they keep their property. The ones who left, forfeited their property.
Just like after our Revolutionary War, 5% of citizens refused to swear allengiance to the American government and they were forced to leave and they to LOST their property.
Now, lets compare that to the Jews who were east of the Green Line. The Muslims forced them to leave regardless to weather or not they would swear allegiance to Jordan. their property was STOLEN from them. Do you see the difference or will your bigotry prevent you from seeing the difference?
Ya know, I have brought this up time and time again and you can not accept International Law. Why? Is your forehead bone to thick?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135953 Jan 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No one does - but Jewish terrorist groups exist and are becoming an increasing issue in certain parts of the world
Yea, the papers have been spilling over with stories of Jewish terrorists. LOL!
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#135954 Jan 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>So Rogue told you how he was betting?
Easy to predict - He always picks the losing side

Location hidden

#135955 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Attacked a clearly-maked American ship. Numerous dead and wounded. Attacked a clearly-marked UN peacekeeping post with a huge UN sign on the roof with F-16s - killed all those inside; Shot down a Libyan civilian 707 killing all onboard in broad daylight. Humongous aerial attacks against Gaza. How about the Kind David Hotel in 1948?
I have address each and everyone of those issue and you still do not GET IT!!! So I will try again.
The ONLY ONE on this forum who has flown in combat is ME!!! Do you know what a dark grey ship looks at at 400 mph? No, imagine you are told there are enemy ships and aircraft in the area. The attack on the USS Liberty was an accident and Israel paid was reparations. Case settled.
Again, the U.N. peace keepers were harboring Lebanese terrorists. They were NOT peacekeeps but were taking sides again Israel and were therefore NOT neutral and Israel had every right to attack them!!!
The attacks in Gaza were against legitimate military targets. The Muslims are directly responsible for endangering THEIR own civilians. Being cowards, Muslims will use innocent civilians as human shields in direct violation of the Geneva Accords.
Now, about the "Boeing" "707" you are probably talking about the "AIRBUS" "A300" that was shot down during the USS Vincennes. But being the stupid idiot that you are you can not tell the difference between a four-engine jet and a two-engine jet. You do know that FOUR does not equal TWO, don't you?
In any event, if you are close enough to get a visual ID on any aircraft, YOU HAVE JUST F-ed up!!! Yes, the U.S. assumed full responsibility and paid reparations to Iran and the victims but is is IRAN who staged the incident and are responsible!!! But you are such a ignorant bigot, you will never see the light of day.
Sad, very sad to be a Libtard!
I have shot down everyone of you points again and in a week or two you will bring up the same lame points as you are a a bigot and will never "get it"!!!
Learn to Read

Carpentersville, IL

#135956 Jan 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, the papers have been spilling over with stories of Jewish terrorists. LOL!
In parts if the world the reports are too numerous. RomperStomper doesn't see it in the swamp rat gazette so assumes it didn't really happen

Location hidden

#135957 Jan 8, 2013
Jacques, tell me, how many engines to you see on this plane?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Iranair655s...
Now, How many engines to you see on this airplane?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Boeing_707-...
Now, I don't expect you to know the difference between a Boeing and an Airbus but you should be able to count the difference between two and four!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#135958 Jan 8, 2013
Another day of birfers simply substituting their own version of reality because they can't handle the truth.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#135959 Jan 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd need to talk to the good Dr. about that, not me. Man, ND got crushed in all phases of the game! Way out of their league. SEC rules!
Except when they play Oregon.

Location hidden

#135960 Jan 8, 2013
Oh, if you want to see a real cool Boeing, this is a Boeing 314 and the last of the great Pan Am Clippers!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_314
Oh, yes, I did have a college instructor, a Mr. Crenshaw, Embry-Riddle, who flew Pan Am clippers in the 1930's to and from ...... China!!! I have met a lot of famous aviators.

Location hidden

#135962 Jan 8, 2013
Another great Pan Am Clipper

Martin M-130
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Martin M-130 was a commercial flying boat designed and built in 1935 by the Glenn L. Martin Company in Baltimore, Maryland, for Pan American Airways. Only three M-130s were built: the China Clipper, the Philippine Clipper and the Hawaii Clipper. A fourth flying boat (designated as M-156) called the Russian Clipper was built for the Soviet Union which was essentially identical to the three Pan Am models except that it had a larger wing (giving it a longer range) and twin vertical stabilizers.
Martin designated them as the Martin Ocean Transports, but to the public they were all referred to as the China Clipper, a name which evolved into a generic term for Pan Am's entire fleet of large flying boats - the Martin M-130, Sikorsky S-42, and Boeing 314.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_M-130
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135963 Jan 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
In parts if the world the reports are too numerous. RomperStomper doesn't see it in the swamp rat gazette so assumes it didn't really happen
Too numerous? Seems like I would have seen some of them. But I have not!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135964 Jan 8, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Another day of birfers simply substituting their own version of reality because they can't handle the truth.
The troll belches!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#135965 Jan 8, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>When this usurper is exposed for the treasonous fraud that he is and faces the justice of a U.S. Marine Firing Squad.
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number. The Russians, Freemasons, and the Order of Skull&Bones put this Big Brother in office to usher in their New World Order. Obama isn't even half-black is gay and is an illegal-alien.
Only a few loony people believe that kind of crap. Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review and John McCain, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan and Chief Justice Roberts certainly DO NOT believe it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135966 Jan 8, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Roderick Arrington Jr., beaten to death for not reading bible.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Alabama 42 ND 14 LMAO!(ND is insignificant)
Koran-Bible. Two murders. Two unjuistiable murders. You lose. Again and again, so once more you come back with irrelevant college football. Do you think that any sane person cannot see you were wrong? Again.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135967 Jan 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but there have been too many instances of "Christian" parents allowing their children to suffer and die rather than seek medical care. But of course death at the hands of your parents' faith is only evidence of an evil religion if your parents practice Islam.
<quoted text>
And just what percentage of Americans are CHRISTIANS? Muslims? 78.8% of Americans identify themselves as .... Christians. Whereas only 0.6% identify themselves as ..... Muslims. In other words, for every Muslim in America, there are about 160 Christians.
Again, I will repeat myself. It is not the religions that are perverted, it is the individuals who are. And a disproportional number of Muslims are perverted!!! They will kill any infidel to include gays, lesbians, transgenders, bi-sexuals, etc. But since you Libtards are Christian bigots, I will never be able to talk any cents into you!
This is incredible. Being sermoned by you on anything, especially religions, is like Gomer Pyle giving a class on trigonometry. To die laughing for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,114,649
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 15 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 18 min edogxxx 2
Amy 9-30 21 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 49 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,461
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,321

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]