BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,701 - 119,720 of 174,503 Comments Last updated 47 min ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

America is DOOMED wrote:
Wether or not he was born in America or not. He does not salute our American Flag, He does not believe in anything this country was founded and believed in. He is the problem of this country. Anyone that voted for him is either an idiot or a freeloader. Educate yourselves America. The worst is yet to come..
Perhaps we could all use a bit of education.

During a rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed (A) all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart; (B) men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold the headdress at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart
Title 36 or the U.S. Code,

To your second point, Obama was a Columbia University and Harvard Law School grad and for a little icing on the cake he was president of the Harvard Law Review. He taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago for 12 years; he was a three term state senator, a one term US senator and twice elected POTUS.

Now my question to you would be what alternate America could you possibly be living where you deem this man un-American or somehow not believing in anything American? In other words what’s your measure of an American success story? By your tone I doubt you have a clue.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you didn't notice the word in CAPS? CLARIFICATION!
Happily clarified Mr. Liars.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Happily clarified Mr. Liars.
Perhaps you'd like to explain why you think of blacks as "lazy black"? And you call me a liar. You need some grease nutjob.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Just a little sports update: Alabama 42 ND 14
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
You wrote : "Our Constitution has never recogniuzed a dual-citizenship status" Tell that to my late brother. Tell that to Jack Kent Cooke (former owner of the Washington Redskins), tell that to Alex Trebeck, tell that to the late Leslie Neilson, tell that to the late John Candy, tell that to Jon Stewart, tell that to Joni Mitchell, tell that to J.K. Galbraith and hundreds of others who held or hold dual citizenship.
Have any of those fine folks you mentioned ever held any public office in our country? I don't think so, that's what the framers of our Constitution were concerned about. What the framers understood was that having a dual-citizenship status could be detrimental to our country because even if you are a dual-citizen, who are you most loyal to? That's the question.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Oh goody, Smith and Wesson just posted a 48% increase in profits. Thank you Obama!
Oh, Smith and Wesson does not make Wesson oil!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Oh goody, and the only suspect held in the Benghazi embassy attack ..... has been released.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Have any of those fine folks you mentioned ever held any public office in our country? I don't think so, that's what the framers of our Constitution were concerned about. What the framers understood was that having a dual-citizenship status could be detrimental to our country because even if you are a dual-citizen, who are you most loyal to? That's the question.
That sounds more like a birfoon concern. The difference of course being that the framers were a lot smarter. What the founders “knew” unlike the birfoon is that other countries had different ways of defining citizenship.

The birfoon on the other hand believes those other countries should have the ability to define our citizenship laws as well. That you wish Obama was not a NBC is understood, but a NBC in this country simply means not naturalized and nothing more.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you'd like to explain why you think of blacks as "lazy black"? And you call me a liar. You need some grease nutjob.
Perhaps the equivalence will fly right over your head, but here goes.

Only after you explain why you would spend your food stamp allotment on lap dances and strip clubs rather than eat

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques, how many "Christian" countries jail or execute gays? Why in some Muslim counties all you have to do is look gay! But we Christians are evil people.
Now, the dude with the Frenchy name, well, he deserves jail time!
Cameroon judge frees 2 men jailed for looking gay
Associated Press –

DOUALA, Cameroon (AP)— A court has overturned the conviction of two men who were sentenced for five years in prison for "looking gay" and ordering Bailey's Irish Cream.
The Court of Appeals Monday acquitted the men and ordered their release. The two men had already spent more than a year in jail where they were subjected to abuse from guards and other prisoners, according to human rights advocates.
The new ruling has been hailed by human rights lawyers and gay rights advocates who urged President Paul Biya to release all other prisoners found guilty under the country's harsh anti-gay laws.
On December 17, a Cameroonian court upheld the five-year-sentence of another man, Roger Jean-Claude Mbede, who was convicted of sending a text message that said "I love you" to another man.
Oh, for the record, my last name is French and I am about one quarter French-Canadian ancestry so don't give me a raspberry for making fun of French people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I normally do not watch Fox New's Hannity Show but last night I watched most of the Gen. Stanley McCryistal interview.
A Hannity Exclusive With General Stanley McChrystal
He was the architect behind the Afghanistan war strategy until a public clash with the White House ended a brilliant career. Now, Sean gets the truth behind the controversy with Gen. Stanley McChrystal himself.

Watch the must-see interview, Monday at 9p/12a ET on ‘Hannity.’
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/01/07/a-hannit...
There were no revelations. McChrystal is Left of Center and voted for Obama in 2008. He was canned by Obama not for what he said but what Rollingstones said he said which is a shame.
As I have said before, ALL generals are appointed by the president and approved by the Senate and are therefore political appointments. As a general rule, left presidents surround themselves with lefty generals and the same goes for presidents who are right of center.
There are no radical left or right generals anymore. Even Eisenhower was a centrist. Before WWII FDR put a few righty generals, like MacArthur, is boxes so he did not have to deal with them. In fact Bush-41 but Colon Powell in a box as Chairman, JCofS to keep me out of a major command and that paid off during the Persian Gulf War as the right general for that job was Gen. Schwarzkopf!
Lefty presidents do not chose good combat field commanders. Neither McChrystal or Petraeus were good combat field commanders.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Thank you Obama!

Smith & Wesson Posts 48% Increase In Second Quarter Sales As Demand Surges For All Firearm Products
By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.; December 7, 2012

U.S. firearms manufacturer Smith & Wesson reported a 48 percent increase in sales in its announcement of the company's second-quarter financial results for fiscal year 2013.

The company's press release read:

"Net sales from continuing operations for the second quarter were a record $136.6 million, up 48.0% from the second quarter last year. The increase was led by continued strong sales across all of the company's firearm product lines."

As CNSNews.com previously reported, gun sales have surged since the reelection of Barack Obama, reaching an all-time single day record on Black Friday this year with 154,873 background checks completed by the FBI.

The press release also shows that the company now anticipates higher net sales from continuing operations. The latest projections estimate between $550.0 million and $560.0 million in net sales for fiscal year 2013, which would represent year-over-year growth from continuing operations of approximately 35.0%.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I know, I know, it is the Faux News so you Libtards think it is all a lie!
thingy wrote:
To C-IV, You're being sarcastic,aren't you. Good one.
No, not really.

NRA Sees Its Membership Grow By 8,000 A Day; From Fox News:

NRA sees rise in membership after Connecticut school shooting
December 19, 2012

The National Rifle Association, while staying mostly quiet in the immediate aftermath of the mass shooting in Connecticut, has registered an average of 8,000 new members a day since the tragedy, an NRA source told Fox News.

While this broadly aligns with trends seen after similar incidents in the past, the surge in membership this time is said to dwarf past trends.

The source, based on his access to an internal memo prepared by the organization’s membership division, said both the number of individual contributions to the NRA and their average amount have risen significantly in this period.

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/nra-sees-i...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are an illiterate fool
No, but we all see you as a Libtard troll. Totally incapable of an intellectually honest reply. Sad, very sad.
Rush Limbaught always lets Liberals go to the top of his call in line and within 20 seconds they start shouting disparaging remarks. You would think that Libtards, using their whole brains, could out argue a man using half his brain tied behind his back!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
LAW of The LAND ...
This Land Is Your Land
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
``````````
In World War II, the salute too much resembled the Nazi salute, so it was changed to keep the right hand over the heart throughout.
http://www.ushistory.org/documents/pledge.htm
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly a fecking moron if you're going to include a link to Woody Guthrie's This Land is Your Land.
You are beyond dumb.
Maybe you missed this Woody Guthrie song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Woodie Guthrie - All You Fascists are Bound to Lose
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Moron knows he's a sad, baby troll when he writes "got your goat" as his version of an intellectually honest reply.

Other famous Roguetardian responses range from Duh Duh Helicohpturr to Ah Loony Lefty Blah Blah.

Bit the most famous and most often employed Roguetard Reponse is to simply ignore reality.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit the truth for once in your sorry life. You can't handle it when your own game is thrown right back in your face, can you? No! And you were just telling me to keep my post polite. You're a frickin' joke now just like you've been all long! Spare the world your rudeness.
Please highlight ONE word in my post that could not be utterred in front of a kindergarten class. After we have done that, we will proceed with one of your filthy-mouthed posts. Deal?

Not being polite was only answering in kind to your usual dysfunctional, rude and boorish posts.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Woodie Guthrie - All You Fascists are Bound to Lose
Lol, nothing is funnier than morons like you posting Woody Guthrie songs.

Keep up the good work!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Have any of those fine folks you mentioned ever held any public office in our country? I don't think so, that's what the framers of our Constitution were concerned about. What the framers understood was that having a dual-citizenship status could be detrimental to our country because even if you are a dual-citizen, who are you most loyal to? That's the question.
er. John Kenneth Galbraith was advisor to JFK and U.S. Ambassador to India. I can find some others if you want. Did Einstein and Werner Von Braun ever renounce their German citizenships?(Einstein did way before he came to the US-Hitler forced his hand...)Did Fermi ever renounce his Italian citizenship? Did Dr Michael DeBakey ever renounced his Lebanese citizenship? And, askng the question still, did Kissinger ever renounce his citizenship? Did Madeleine Albright renounce her Czech citizenship?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,078,907
Black Women 37 min joey 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min truth 48,865
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 67,892
Amy 7-23 1 hr Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,767
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 458
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••