BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,984)

Showing posts 119,661 - 119,680 of167,628
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

ThePatriot wrote:
Another new year and another election with the tyrant in office, and here you sheeple still are arguing something you say has been proven. What a joke. He won again yet you still the need to argue this myth! It's OK it doesn't matter now, your Tyrant King is proud of you and you will be rewarded appropriately! You can go get a real job now! Viva la Presidante! Heil Obummer! Well done! Now take a flight to Hawaii were Obummer just added 20 million of the tax payers money to their economy to relax while everyone else argue this emaginary fiscal cliff Obummer pushed America over years ago. Years from now you can tell your grandchildren how you were a part of all this if you dare! While you're in Hawaii be sure to visit the confirmed birthplace of your Almighty One! Whoops, that's right, there is no such place! LOL!
don't blather angry ... you'll get spittle all over your keyboard

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

ThePatriot wrote:
Another new year and another election with the tyrant in office, and here you sheeple still are arguing something you say has been proven. What a joke. He won again yet you still the need to argue this myth! It's OK it doesn't matter now, your Tyrant King is proud of you and you will be rewarded appropriately! You can go get a real job now! Viva la Presidante! Heil Obummer! Well done! Now take a flight to Hawaii were Obummer just added 20 million of the tax payers money to their economy to relax while everyone else argue this emaginary fiscal cliff Obummer pushed America over years ago. Years from now you can tell your grandchildren how you were a part of all this if you dare! While you're in Hawaii be sure to visit the confirmed birthplace of your Almighty One! Whoops, that's right, there is no such place! LOL!
Piss, moan, whine, loser-in-denial. Here's laughing at you for four more years.

http://whitehouse.gov

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No legitimate response so you begin BSing! You're just not worthy of my time old man. Fade to black.
Can you hear us laughing?
ThePatriot

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

So you can't answer why after Obummer winning another four years and his birth issues being proven, why are you still here? LOL! Now that is years of blathering on! You choose to spend another four years doing the same instead of getting a real job? Says volumes! Continue on the myth for Mein Obummer, a royal tyrant usurping the leadership of your nation. How proud you must be! So where is that confirmed birthplace of Obummer in Hawaii again? LOL, just what I thought!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

ThePatriot wrote:
So you can't answer why after Obummer winning another four years and his birth issues being proven, why are you still here? LOL! Now that is years of blathering on! You choose to spend another four years doing the same instead of getting a real job? Says volumes! Continue on the myth for Mein Obummer, a royal tyrant usurping the leadership of your nation. How proud you must be! So where is that confirmed birthplace of Obummer in Hawaii again? LOL, just what I thought!
Having a good laugh at you.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the marriage license?
No license, no marriage.
Are you still laughing?
Absence of a marriage license is not evidence of no marriage except maybe in birfistan GB. I suppose because you don’t have a piece of moon rock there’s no moon and the theory of gravity is pure bullshit.

Then again who gives a shit anyway? Unless you can find some article in the constitution that requires the presidents mother to produce a marriage license or him to produce a birth certificate your concern amounts to no more that a bird fart in a hurricane with no hope of ever heard or smelled.....

Of course I’m still laughing cause you funny man GB.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

ThePatriot wrote:
Can almost read a few words through the spittle

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Birthers, lol
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Hmm, China records coldest temperature in 28 years! Global what? Pfft!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Hmm, China records coldest temperature in 28 years! Global what? Pfft!
Either that's proof of Kenyan birth or you're in the wrong forum.

DesirelikesWHORE S

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Most people born in American should be no question. Why is there been questions on Odummies birth?
I see the tribal warrors are still waiting around for their free tank of gas. Jeesh, times been running out, and your tanks are empty lol!
ThePatriot

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

LOL, the SHEEPLE have nothing but to obfuscate! Again where is the confirmed birthplace of Obummer in Hawaii? The word is confirmed! If its been proven it should be easy to answer, right? Come on waste another four years avoiding the questions while the rest of have real jobs and contribute to society! Laugh away SHEEPLE twit, you still are clueless and brainwashed! How proud to be you!
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and they were all accidents. Did you note one was a cop who shot himself? Tell me, other then taking guns away from cops, how will you stop shooting accidents?
Hey, I have a novel idea. Lock up crazy people and violent criminals!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Translation: "I can't refute a word my better write, so look at this dang ol' youtubes video. DERP." -- Rogue Moron
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, I thought guns did not save lives? How is this woman going to protect herself and her children without a gun? Make sure you watch the video!!!
January 5, 2013 at 8:30 am
Georgia Woman Protects Her Children By Shooting Intruder in the Face
A woman hiding in her crawlspace with children shot an intruder multiple times before fleeing to safety Friday.
The incident happened at a home on Henderson Ridge Lane in Loganville around 1 p.m. The woman was working in an upstairs office when she spotted a strange man outside a window, according to Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman. He said she took her 9-year-old twins to a crawlspace before the man broke in using a crowbar.
But the man eventually found the family.
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/01/georgia...
That's nuts. For every life saved with a gun, I'll tell you of 1,000 killed by a gun. Solution is not to arm the population, solution is, without abolishing pvt arms ownership, to make sure they are not available to just anyone as the last shootings have proved over and over again. Hunting rifles, licensed, yes, but except for exceptional circumstances, no hand guns and certainly no assault weapons like AK-47s. Who needs that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
See Grand Birther post number 135610. Any retort?
I'm just curious as to how wanting to have proper gun regulations makes someone a flaming bigot. So drôle when one thinks that I've also been lablelled an oil bigot by Rogue
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and they were all accidents. Did you note one was a cop who shot himself? Tell me, other then taking guns away from cops, how will you stop shooting accidents?
Hey, I have a novel idea. Lock up crazy people and violent criminals!!!
Changing the subject when stunned and stumped is not fooling anyone. Your reply has zilch to do with the guy who supposedly saved someone in a shopping centre with his gun but admitted afterwards he just hid behind a column and didn't fire a shot. What is that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Either that's proof of Kenyan birth or you're in the wrong forum.
Not sure, but it may also be proof that Rogue has gotten his numerous monikers mixed up again. Just sayin'...
DesirelikesWHORE S

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Odummy's monkeys
debra bethune

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

i stole all of yvette anne marion dicampli items, jewlery, clothes, food, money, cosmentics.

walmart employee
debra warrick
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Sour grapes from a pathetic loser.
"Can you hear us coming?"
Hee hee!
Can You Hear Me

I'm with The HIGH Command

Since: Nov 12

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

HAAPY BIRTHDAY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 119,661 - 119,680 of167,628
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Eleanor Beaver 1,034,236
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min litesong 43,013
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,124
Abby 4-19 1 hr Mister Tonka 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 2 hr anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 93
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search