BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135753 Jan 6, 2013

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135754 Jan 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of his mothers relatives are dead, aren't they ???
With "no one" but the mooslim side to BACK anything up !!!
http://www.obamaspast.com/
Exactly why we maintain vital records AL. So that folks can’t just make stuff up after everyone is dead and gone and attempt to submit some wacky belief, baseless theories or nutty conspiracy to the world as the truth and expect it to trump facts.

Moreno Valley, CA

#135755 Jan 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
Is that how Fox gets you to vote Republican Mr. Liars? I’m sure you have a vivid picture of old granny swiping her food stamp card at strip clubs and downloading X-rated video. Can’t wait to strip her of that card can you Mr. Liars?

American Lady

Danville, KY

#135756 Jan 6, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly why we maintain vital records AL. So that folks can’t just make stuff up after everyone is dead and gone and attempt to submit some wacky belief, baseless theories or nutty conspiracy to the world as the truth and expect it to trump facts.
Show me "his" history !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135757 Jan 6, 2013
Founding Fathers & Slavery
David Barton - 07/2011
Even though the issue of slavery is often raised as a discrediting charge against the Founding Fathers, the historical fact is that slavery was not the product of, nor was it an evil introduced by, the Founding Fathers; slavery had been introduced to America nearly two centuries before the Founders. As President of Congress Henry Laurens explained:

I abhor slavery. I was born in a country where slavery had been established by British Kings and Parliaments as well as by the laws of the country ages before my existence.... In former days there was no combating the prejudices of men supported by interest; the day, I hope, is approaching when, from principles of gratitude as well as justice, every man will strive to be foremost in showing his readiness to comply with the Golden Rule ["do unto others as you would have them do unto you" Matthew 7:12]. 1
Prior to the time of the Founding Fathers, there had been few serious efforts to dismantle the institution of slavery. John Jay identified the point at which the change in attitude toward slavery began:

Prior to the great Revolution, the great majority ... of our people had been so long accustomed to the practice and convenience of having slaves that very few among them even doubted the propriety and rectitude of it. 2

http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles...

As our Republican fathers, when they
had abolished slavery in all our national
territory, ordained that no person shall
be deprived of life, liberty, or property
† This was the first Republican platform, and
it contained only nine planks; however, six of
the nine set forth bold declarations of equality
and civil rights for African-Americans, based
on the principles enshrined in the Declaration
of Independence. This emphasis on racial justice was the primary reason that the Republican Party was formed.
In May 1854, the Democratic-controlled Congress passed the Kansas-Nebraska Act, extending slavery into federal territories where it had
previously been forbidden, thus increasing the national area in which slavery would be permitted.
This law led to what was called “bleeding Kansas,” where pro-slavery forces came pouring into
the territory and fought violent battles against
the anti-slavery inhabitants of that territory. Following the passage of this pro-slavery law, a number of the anti-slavery Democrats in Congress –
along with anti-slavery members from other political parties, including the Whigs, Free-Soilers,

http://www.wallbuilders.com/resources/misc/Ci...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135758 Jan 6, 2013
www.washingtontimes.com

Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases

“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site

DemocraticUnderground.com .“My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”
Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.

So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.
“I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”

“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help,” wrote “DemocratToTheEnd.”

“BlueIndyBlue” added:“Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming changes.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
milz

Columbia, SC

#135760 Jan 6, 2013
[URL=http://www.swagbucks.com/ refer/jbcak47][IMG]http://prod egebanners.sitegrip.com/images /swagbucks-173x63Alt4.jpg[/IMG ][/URL]
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135761 Jan 6, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how Fox gets you to vote Republican Mr. Liars? I’m sure you have a vivid picture of old granny swiping her food stamp card at strip clubs and downloading X-rated video. Can’t wait to strip her of that card can you Mr. Liars?
You must not think this type of thing goes on. I'm not surprised.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135764 Jan 6, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
If Jesus had a gun he'd have lived.
Yes, and at Getsemani, Judas would have kissed him, as he did, and Jesus would not have responded "Judas, why did you kiss me?", he would've shot him dead.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135765 Jan 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
FoxNews.com and NYPost.com . Wow, talk about reliable sources. Birther birfoon all the way.

Oh, and I suppose this is Obama's fault as welfare's not been around very long. Also, all cheaters are Dems, as are all bar and liquor store owners who know abusers are cheating are dems.

You're one of them, so why are you snitching on your ilk?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135766 Jan 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
FoxNews.com and NYPost.com . Wow, talk about reliable sources. Birther birfoon all the way.
Oh, and I suppose this is Obama's fault as welfare's not been around very long. Also, all cheaters are Dems, as are all bar and liquor store owners who know abusers are cheating are dems.
jacqie, did you happen to see the world as it flew by you? Why should my tax dollars go for lap dances, liquor, gambling, etc.? It shouldn't. Except for the truly needy, this program should be eliminated. But that brings up that ugly four letter word, doesn't it? WORK
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135767 Jan 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Dem? HaHaHaHa! Not on your life.

Moreno Valley, CA

#135768 Jan 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me "his" history !!!
No problem!

http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/peop...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/96756764/Barack-Oba...

Moreno Valley, CA

#135769 Jan 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not think this type of thing goes on. I'm not surprised.
You must be consistent in you logic Mr. Liars. If a gun is not the culprit in and of itself then neither are food stamps.

Moreno Valley, CA

#135770 Jan 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqie, did you happen to see the world as it flew by you? Why should my tax dollars go for lap dances, liquor, gambling, etc.? It shouldn't. Except for the truly needy, this program should be eliminated. But that brings up that ugly four letter word, doesn't it? WORK
I believe you have it backwards Mr. Liars. You seem to be speaking of the corporate recipients whom you have yet to complain about misusing your tax dollars.

Moreno Valley, CA

#135771 Jan 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Dem? HaHaHaHa! Not on your life.
Of course not! You’re a loser so your natural instinct is to side with losers; but until your Party purges itself of bottom feeders the likes of the birfoon they may never see light let alone a win at the end of the tunnel.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135772 Jan 7, 2013
Rep. Serrano Re-introduces Proposal to Repeal Twenty-Second Amendment

http://www.independentsentinel.com/2013/01/re...

do u guys KNOW what it is ???

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#135774 Jan 7, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you insist on repeatedly proving that hatred and ignorance are intrinsic to Birfistan and Lil Bobby?
It is YOU who has correlated "Birfistan" with Hate and Ignorance. BTW,What IS "Birfistan", a Muslim conclave?

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#135775 Jan 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Rep. Serrano Re-introduces Proposal to Repeal Twenty-Second Amendment
http://www.independentsentinel.com/2013/01/re...
do u guys KNOW what it is ???
Deals with term limits. Obama wants to be President for life,run for Third term.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135776 Jan 7, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>It is YOU who has correlated "Birfistan" with Hate and Ignorance. BTW,What IS "Birfistan", a Muslim conclave?
So Birfoon - are you now also a traitor to Birfistan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Morse 1,141,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min mdbuilder 48,414
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr voivoda_stjepan_k... 4
mtn cheat 4 hr mtn 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr KiMerde 51,241
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr j_m_w 98,669
romance 10 hr Yunkee 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST