BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,978)

Showing posts 119,541 - 119,560 of167,715
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Down boy!! Stop humping my leg!! Bad dog!!
DufusDale just wonders from on fantasy to another. Sucks to be a perpetual loser like DufusDale
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>And what is the jurisdiction of the Play Justice's ruling? His play pen or does it extend to the territorial limits of his play room? Are foreign (alien) made toys in his play room under his jurisdiction?
Everything in my playroom was created by US citizens and if there happens to be a foreign made toy, it sure wasn't stolen from its rightful owner.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
DufusDale just wonders from on fantasy to another. Sucks to be a perpetual loser like DufusDale
You dogs are all the same, pampered from the cradle to the grave and we are left to clean up your shit.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You know what they say about old dogs, but they are funny while trying!
Well, it seems to me that birther dogs are the least apt to learn NEW tricks, they keep coming up with OLD ones in spite of 0-192 court challenges, approval of the Senate, House, Supreme Court, Romney, GWB, GHB, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Grove, Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Palin, etc.
Oh, lest I forget, remember to tune in January 21, any channel, but hey, stick to Fox and watch their commentators eat crow , feathers and all as Supreme court chief justice Roberts intones : "Congratulations, Mr. President". Ha ha.
Justice ha ha, ho ho, Dale. What a joke. And yes, it is funny. Very. Even Jon Stewart can't touch that kind of humour.
Learn to Read

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You dogs are all the same, pampered from the cradle to the grave and we are left to clean up your shit.
Poor Dufus. Spends his life in shit. Blames everyone else for his pathetic existence

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
You see race in every post because you are a RACIST!
Projection. You wear it on your sleeve.
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare he not ride in the back of a bus and stay at Motel 6!
Who does he think he is, President?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dufus. Spends his life in shit. Blames everyone else for his pathetic existence
On March 16, US patent law becomes first-to-file. Dufus Dale better get his application for perpetual motion fantasy filed with the PTO or else his delusions may die. I can't wait to see the application when it's published.

He'd be better off trying to patent a "back to the future" vehicle.

Hee hee. He should name his first vehicle, "Jurisdiction"!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

TODAY the votes of the Electoral College were counted by the US Congress.

Obama won every single one of the 332 Electoral Votes that he won in the general election. Not one single elector changed her or his vote from Obama to Romney. Not one single elector refused to vote or voted for a candidate other than Obama and Romney. The same thing in fact happened in 2008 and in 2012. Not one single elector in the 532 electors in the country in either 2008 or 2012 changed her or his vote because of the claims of birthers.

The reason is that (1) not one of them believes the nutty idea that Obama was born in a foreign country; and (2) not one of them believe the crazy birther theory that two citizen parents are required to make a Natural Born US Citizen since the US Supreme Court ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case that the meaning comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth.

These views are, btw, shared by such conservative leaders as Paul Ryan, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review. None of these people or institutions believe that Obama’s birth certificate was forged, and none believe that the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties (including the former Republican governor) are lying when they say that they sent the short form and long form birth certificates to Obama and that the original birth certificate exists in the files of the DOH and that it shows that Obama was born in Hawaii.
Learn to Read

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>On March 16, US patent law becomes first-to-file. Dufus Dale better get his application for perpetual motion fantasy filed with the PTO or else his delusions may die. I can't wait to see the application when it's published.

With a vanity plate "SBJCT2"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

You "Flaps" are the biggest hypocrites on Topix! I just read two pages of attacks by you pinheads ganging up on posters. Some fishing line and a needle will close those little traps! Bunch of old dried up goobers.
Learn to Read

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
TODAY the votes of the Electoral College were counted by the US Congress.

Obama won every single one of the 332 Electoral Votes that he won in the general election. Not one single elector changed her or his vote from Obama to Romney. Not one single elector refused to vote or voted for a candidate other than Obama and Romney. The same thing in fact happened in 2008 and in 2012. Not one single elector in the 532 electors in the country in either 2008 or 2012 changed her or his vote because of the claims of birthers.

The reason is that (1) not one of them believes the nutty idea that Obama was born in a foreign country; and (2) not one of them believe the crazy birther theory that two citizen parents are required to make a Natural Born US Citizen since the US Supreme Court ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case that the meaning comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth.

These views are, btw, shared by such conservative leaders as Paul Ryan, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review. None of these people or institutions believe that ObamaÂ’s birth certificate was forged, and none believe that the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties (including the former Republican governor) are lying when they say that they sent the short form and long form birth certificates to Obama and that the original birth certificate exists in the files of the DOH and that it shows that Obama was born in Hawaii.
Now how can you expect the Birfoons to reach such a ridiculously high threshold such as "one rational person must believe your fable may possibly be true"

By imposing such unattainable minimums you have doomed them to failure
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
]How dare you, inferring that I am a moonbat-liberal.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
On March 16, US patent law becomes first-to-file. Dufus Dale better get his application for perpetual motion fantasy filed with the PTO or else his delusions may die. I can't wait to see the application when it's published.
Justuce guffaw Dale would if he only knew what "Jurisdiction" means
Plaintiff : "Your honour, my honourable friend exceeded the boundaries of his jurisdiction
Presiding Justice Dale : I'll have no such language in my court. Boundaries, jurisdiction indeed! Next time you'll be charged with contempt of court!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jurisdiction", not bad!! The first prototype was called "wojar", totally unreliable and took up too much space.
Learn to Read

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>]How dare you, inferring that I am a moonbat-liberal.
If the pathetic shit filled "not my fault" lifestyle fits ....

Poor DufusDale - his life sucks and he's more concerned with fables and political labels than in taking steps to help himself

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Joint session of Congress is about to happen. Congress will count the electoral votes.

Justice Dale and friends still have time to submit their arguments to Congress:

"You ain't got no idea what jurisdiction means! Ark was DOA! The Constitooshun was written for we the peepul! Yeah! That's the ticket! I is da Justice! I rule!"

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>"Jurisdiction ", not bad!! The first prototype was called "wojar", totally unreliable and took up too much space.
Your problem is 35 U.S.C.§ 101. Inoperable = not useful. You can call them whatever you want.

Here's a better name:

Failure.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If the pathetic shit filled "not my fault" lifestyle fits ....
Poor DufusDale - his life sucks and he's more concerned with fables and political labels than in taking steps to help himself
not my fault you people like to live in and eat your own crap.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is 35 U.S.C.§ 101. Inoperable = not useful. You can call them whatever you want.
Here's a better name:
Failure.
why do you think I named the first one after you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>not my fault you people like to live in and eat your own crap.
QUOTE "eat your own crap" UNQUOTE . Spoken like a true judge/justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 119,541 - 119,560 of167,715
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-23 5 min cheluzal 40
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,036,630
Abby 4-23 9 min cheluzal 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Sublime1 96,265
8 shot across Chicago in less than seven hours 20 min hands on AR 4
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 24 min hands on AR 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min DDDD-25 43,159
ask amy 4-22 6 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance