BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,541 - 119,560 of 176,883 Comments Last updated 50 min ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Get this though that empty space between your ears President Obama was born in Hawaii!!! Only whacked out nuts buy into that he was born somewhere else
Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,not even for one day. Barack Obama was born the son of a Kenyan British subject,our laws do not allow us to take away his Kenyan citizenship. If he gave up his citizenship to live in Indonesia,then that is between him and Indonesia. Our laws also do not allow us to take away Indonesian citizenship from any one that claims it. If Obama traveled under an Indonesian passport,then he claimed Indonesian citizenship. If Obama traveled using a Kenyan passport,then he claimed Kenyan citizenship.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back. I posed a question, did not state anything. So many shootings (two more dead in Georgia on the weekend - where are all those citizens with guns to protect people?- after all, 88% of ALL Americans own guns, no? Which makes it about 1.5 per adult). I digress.) Yes, I was saying, I posed a question - so many gun slaughters, do you think I know about every one of them including that mall one? Morer guns, LRS, more guns, it's the answer to all murder problems.
Actually,it is the answer. A deterrent is better than death. More people are killed with hammers than with rifles,when did the liberals start trying to ban hammers? More people are killed by automobiles than by guns,when did the liberals attempt to ban automobiles? People die from falling on ice,when did the radical liberals attempt to ban ice rinks? Most people die in hospitals,will they ban hospitals?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back. I posed a question, did not state anything. So many shootings (two more dead in Georgia on the weekend - where are all those citizens with guns to protect people?- after all, 88% of ALL Americans own guns, no? Which makes it about 1.5 per adult). I digress.) Yes, I was saying, I posed a question - so many gun slaughters, do you think I know about every one of them including that mall one? Morer guns, LRS, more guns, it's the answer to all murder problems.
The highest percentage of gun violence/shootings especially among young people is in Chicago where they already have very strict gun laws. Hundreds and thousands of people are shot in Mexico,Mexico already has very stringent gun restrictions. Most shootings,gun violence and armed robberies in the United States are perpetrated by people that have illegal guns,stolen guns or are not authorized to own a gun. It is already illegal to go out a shoot people. We don't need new gun laws, we need to enforce the death penalty for criminals.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
WAS the gunman shooting people?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he went to the mall to shoot skeet! DA
I really wonder about people like Jacques.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Yep, just got back from the pistol range. My 14 y/o grandson did real well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I am taking my daughter and 14 y/o grandson to the shooting range this morning. I'll pretend I am shooting Occutards!
My daughter gets a S&W 380 auto in her car and a Taurus 8-shot 22WM revolver at home. That is if you get past her 90 pound black lab!
Myself, I have a Taurus and a Ruger revolvers in 38Spl and a Colt 357Mag and I have a Taurus Circuit Judge at home. All my Chihuahuas will do is let me know you are there and I will let te Circuit Judge do the talking.
http://www.rossiusa.com/product-list.cfm ...
Oh, in Vietnam I ended the day for about 30-50 gooks!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick gun culture.
And you called them gooks, now did you? And what did this disrespect for your foe earn you?
I did not kill them with little bullets. First i called in 155 mm arty, and then a Cobra strike and then four A-1's napalmed the area. The good new is we did not loose one American that day!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
"As I went to draw I saw someone in the line of fire and did not."
Birfoons hear; "The Armed Second Amendment SUPER CITIZEN valiently drew his weapon (read phallus) and did NOTHING."
His gun didn't even leave its holster. Birfoon cowboy fantasy over, yet again.
And just where did you get your quote? That is not what he said in his interview. He said he pointed his gun at the shooter but did not shoots as there was people running behind the shooter and he was afraid he might hit one. But the shooter saw him and his gun, so he dropped his AR-15 and fled.
Still can't accept reality. Sad, very sad. Oh, I have drawn down on two people, I did not shoot, but I got my point across. That is why I like stainless steel guns, the bad guys see them real quick and decide to go elsewhere.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Did you know that the NFL is a tax-exempt nonprofit?
by Jay

Once in a while, I run across something that I did not know and it leaves me flabbergasted.

For example, I did not know that the National Football League, the colossus of professional sports, is classified as a non-profit — a tax-free non-profit, to be more specific. That’s right: The NFL has its own exemption, written into federal law, that makes it exempt from federal corporate taxes.

http://blogs.ajc.com/jay-bookman-blog/2012/10...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mere drivel from a 'tard. Another great example though!!!
<quoted text>
Interesting. Even you have found that you are not worthy of your own time. Ha ha. You definitely do NOT measure up, not even at the birther level, and THAT says it all.
As I've often said, you wouldn't even qualify as fertilizer.
When are you going to understand no one with a lick of sense would want to measure up to any standard of yours? You're just an old, angry, bitter and self-loving scumbag. Absolutely nothing to measure up to! Nada! Not to mention your measuring stick only goes as high as a tickturd. LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

None are more hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free ...

jump on this jock itch ...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
by Jay

Once in a while, I run across something that I did not know and it leaves me flabbergasted.

For example, I did not know that the National Football League, the colossus of professional sports, is classified as a non-profit — a tax-free non-profit, to be more specific. That’s right: The NFL has its own exemption, written into federal law, that makes it exempt from federal corporate taxes.

Good God woman - you believe every Internet fable you see!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I am taking my daughter and 14 y/o grandson to the shooting range this morning. I'll pretend I am shooting Occutards!
My daughter gets a S&W 380 auto in her car and a Taurus 8-shot 22WM revolver at home. That is if you get past her 90 pound black lab!
Myself, I have a Taurus and a Ruger revolvers in 38Spl and a Colt 357Mag and I have a Taurus Circuit Judge at home. All my Chihuahuas will do is let me know you are there and I will let te Circuit Judge do the talking.
http://www.rossiusa.com/product-list.cfm ...
Oh, in Vietnam I ended the day for about 30-50 gooks!
<quoted text>

I did not kill them with little bullets. First i called in 155 mm arty, and then a Cobra strike and then four A-1's napalmed the area. The good new is we did not loose one American that day!
Typical gung-ho birther reply. Did that action play in part in your winning the war by any chance?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just where did you get your quote? That is not what he said in his interview. He said he pointed his gun at the shooter but did not shoots as there was people running behind the shooter and he was afraid he might hit one. But the shooter saw him and his gun, so he dropped his AR-15 and fled.
Still can't accept reality. Sad, very sad. Oh, I have drawn down on two people, I did not shoot, but I got my point across. That is why I like stainless steel guns, the bad guys see them real quick and decide to go elsewhere.
You talk about Guns the way Moses talked about Yahveh on Sinai. I'll bet you never talked to your wife or your present girl friend in such amourous terms as you do about Guns.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
by Jay
Have you bothered finding out when that came about and who was in charge of both houses and the presidency? I haven't and won't (don't feel like it) but I'll betcha...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Sen. Coburn’s “Wastebook” Eyes NFL’s Nonprofit Status

http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org/policysocia...

Sen. Coburn’s “Wastebook”
http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
None are more hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free ...
jump on this jock itch ...
Why do I then feel freer than you and much less enslaved? You are enslaved to birther fantasies, to Pravda, to the NRA and the John Birch society. I am enslaved to no one except art, travel, allkinds of good music from rock to country to classical to opera, interesting people and good food. The kind of slavery I can live with. What's your pleasure?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I then feel freer than you and much less enslaved? You are enslaved to birther fantasies, to Pravda, to the NRA and the John Birch society. I am enslaved to no one except art, travel, allkinds of good music from rock to country to classical to opera, interesting people and good food. The kind of slavery I can live with. What's your pleasure?
Free to enter a Bar & Smoke ...
While enjoying my Margarita ...
and people watching ...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, suspicious though don't you think, Poppo? The Judge's name is "England". Now , if that ain't enough for an investigation into this judge's background, then I don't know what is.
You have to be totally stupid if you don’t believe a young teen aged girl hatched a conspiracy some 50 odd years ago so that her mixed race child could one day become president. And to make sure he had every chance in the world she would name him Barack Hussein Obama II. Why even a 4 year old child can see that.

Of course the birfoon found out very quickly on the evening of Nov, 6th last that the majority of the electorate are not 4 year old children nor did they care much for Mitt Romney or his Republican Guard (Protectors of the rich) who’ve apparently seemed to have lost their way and actually believe that 47 percent of “American Citizens” are freeloaders and not deserving of anything save their contempt.

Obviously a great campaign strategy for a loser, but he was right about the 47 percent. That is the 47 percent who fell for his bullshit.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,not even for one day. Barack Obama was born the son of a Kenyan British subject,our laws do not allow us to take away his Kenyan citizenship. If he gave up his citizenship to live in Indonesia,then that is between him and Indonesia. Our laws also do not allow us to take away Indonesian citizenship from any one that claims it. If Obama traveled under an Indonesian passport,then he claimed Indonesian citizenship. If Obama traveled using a Kenyan passport,then he claimed Kenyan citizenship.
Frankie never went to law school not even for one day yet think he knows more than every legal scholar in the country. The world even!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Logic.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> If Obama traveled under an Indonesian passport,then he claimed Indonesian citizenship. If Obama traveled using a Kenyan passport,then he claimed Kenyan citizenship.
And if he traveled under an American passport?_________

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist graffiti appears on Chicago night club b... 25 min joey 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min Yeah 1,096,626
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min Mimi Seattle 97,847
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,637
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 1 hr Fast guy 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,244
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr BigRabbit 68,860

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search