BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,976)

Showing posts 119,501 - 119,520 of167,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have the nerve to wake each morning!
Look who’s talking! Go get a cup of coffee while I walk my dog Mr. Liars. He had the nerve to wake up as well.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOLOL! This is too funny.
Birfoon cries about being made fun of and then in her next sentence lays into someone with vile language.
Lay off the sauce and get a life.
I notice that nobody here has justified the racist remarks towards me, now have they?
You know and I know the only reason you haven't done the same to Pops is because lily white liberals are afraid of being sued by black people.
Mainly because they are afraid of blacks as well, but they won't go to church with them or eat with them.
They're afraid of getting their asses kicked, so they stroke a black person's ego and to hell with everyone else.
Laugh that off, it's the truth.
Learn to Read

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>... and some crap about a "beloved" constitution which she and her birfoon brigade holds in obvious contempt.
Hey now! They adore that 2nd Amendment! Sure, they'd prefer to do without the judicial system, electoral process and that darn "full faith and credit" thingy ....(Who decided that Hawaii was a "real State" anyway?)
Learn to Read

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Barry is a funny name?
Your RomperRoom buddies seem to think so
Learn to Read

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And you have the nerve to wake each morning!
This from LilRomperStomper, who usually doesn't regain consciousness until after noon
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I am not versed in your birth certificate lingo, but what are you talking about? The Hawaii Department of Health has provide both the current form of birth certificates, which I myself have the same type of copy in my safe of my own BC, but has even released the original one, which again looks every bit like my own original form and very similar to the form that my mother and grandmother owns.
Maybe it's just because I am born and raised here in Hawaii that I can't see where you suggesting fraud. Using your list of requirements on what is a true BC every person that was born in Hawaii has been issued fake BCs. Quite a charge you are placing there.
I don't know if this is a trend but you like another person I replied to are in the habit of defeating your point with another contradiction. Most of your post is about how fake his proof is then you turn and say that isn't even the problem it's his Father?
Good sir, I don't think that you are being kind to yourself with that logic. Not trying to insult, but you must not win much with your wife.
It is curious that I am seeing this whole 2 American parents making a true american born child trend, American isn't an ethic race, it's a nationality, if you continue to use that logic of thinking then as I posted before. Only a Native American can be president.
I don't think that you believe that. Just taking the logic to extremes to help you to understand how misleading that requirement of 2 American parents can be twisted to mean something else under the board definition of "natural born citizen". I can even understand how someone could have come to thinking that is what it must mean.
A post full of logic and common sense. Boy, are you gonna get it!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

You liberals kill me with your over inflated sense of self importance.
You know, you guys could go login into a site and a bunch of my friends can sit around and talk trash about you, but in the end what does it all accomplish?
I came here in the very beginning, debating nicely and got racist insults thrown at me, even just now, telling me to stop drinking, although I don't drink.
It keeps going on and on, and there's no end to it, to anyone who dares to bash Obama.
In my opinion, Obama should have been aborted and his mother should have kept her legs closed!
If it makes you feel so much better to talk trash about people on the right, and conservatives, go for it.
But we all know who really screwed up this country.
It's why we have kids that don't respect their elders and crime is out of control.
We know who to point the finger at.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Explanation. I am of course familiar with "capiche". It's not limited to Kentucky slang, as I hear it often in my corner of the world. It's users have no idea it's spelled wrong, where it originates and what it means. Is why I was sarcastically asking American er hmm lady. She/he has not a clue. "Capiche" is a misused locally-invented word as is "No problemo", also a non-word in any language. No semanticist is American er hmm Lady.
ÙOMg . I wrote birfoon today. I wrote 'It's users" instead of "its users". I am forever shamed.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice that nobody here has justified the racist remarks towards me, now have they?
You know and I know the only reason you haven't done the same to Pops is because lily white liberals are afraid of being sued by black people.
Mainly because they are afraid of blacks as well, but they won't go to church with them or eat with them.
They're afraid of getting their asses kicked, so they stroke a black person's ego and to hell with everyone else.
Give us a list of names of anyone who racially or otherwise slurred you. Better yet, start with me. Then, will you mind when we publish a list of racial eptiteths and other foul language you've used against anyone who has disagreed with you? I've done so for some of your birther brethren and heroes, for example, LRS. Not unlike you, he responded with an even bigger avalanche of foul language.
Hey Sadsack

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
You know, you guys could go login into a site and a bunch of my friends can sit around and talk trash about you, but in the end what does it all accomplish?
I came here in the very beginning, debating nicely and got racist insults thrown at me, even just now, telling me to stop drinking, although I don't drink.
It keeps going on and on, and there's no end to it, to anyone who dares to bash Obama.
In my opinion, Obama should have been aborted and his mother should have kept her legs closed!
If it makes you feel so much better to talk trash about people on the right, and conservatives, go for it.
It's why we have kids that don't respect their elders and crime is out of control.
Koo koo!
Be Fair

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with reason BF, you’ll find very quickly it does not resonate in birfistan.
I understand what they are talking about and I am trying to reach out to them. You have to understand that my party has lost it's way and people need to be brought back from the edge.

My mother always told me to never throw stones if you live in a glass house and that is what the conservative movement and the republican party is right now, too many people throwing stones while living in glass houses.

I am very passionate about how many conservative policies can lead to better lives for each and every person in America. I also believe there is a majority of Americans that still want those policies they are unsure about what they are getting with a republican in power.

Much of that fear to vote for Republicans has been earned on the party behalf. Continued never ending outrage to fake incidents aren't going to win many elections and it only gives credence to the liberal charge that all Conservatives and Republicans are loons that can't be trusted.

If people like myself that are still believers in the cause, that still remember when all of this venom that we see in the party when engaged in political discussions wasn't there. That if you could count on a conservative to do anything it was to be civil.

I still remember the late 60's and how true that it was the liberals that were the loons.

I never thought I would live to see the day that it would conservatives so proudly taking that crown without shame. Heck, they make money off the nonsense, printing millionares with more books, speech spots, presentations, talk radio, talk tv shows and paid for protest rallies.

I am not saying the liberals are any better, they do it too. It's just a great disappointment that in my eyes, it was only the liberals that would do such things.

I believe that turning back to reason is the only way to help my fellow conservatives to see the error in their ways. That there are real problems that require real solutions and real civil discussions of a great many issues of our day.

It saddens me that we would lack so much leaders, it annoys me that people don't care to listen to ideas from me simple because they know that I am a conservative.

It's strange, but I think I understand now... how people of a religion are mistaken for extremist simply because some crazy people use the faith as a cover for their harmful ways.

I am not saying that conservatism is my religion. Just an set of governing ideals that I believe in and that similarity of belief between faith and idealism is something that I am growing to understand better now, the term "hacking my religion" could apply to me by saying "some people are hijacking my political beliefs"

I don't think these people here are those hijackers. They have just been misled to think something that isn't true. To be outrage by every tv spot, web video or news section that is created for them. Tailored for them to be angry.

If people like me that are still in the conservative movement because we believe it's the best way to govern are to reclaim the issues, it's going to be with reason.

If we are going to bring back home the people that we lost along the way, it's going to be with reason. If I am going to help people in this forum to find their way back home, it is going to be with reason.

For the conservative movement was built upon reason, if it can't save us from each other than are cause will forever be label a movement of loons.

So I will labor for love and use reason as much as I can.
Wake and Bake

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
Those brownies were AWESOME but now I've got the munchies.
Go make us all some Mac and Cheese.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Justus von Liebig wrote:
Play Law
1 cup distinction without a difference
3 tbsp schoolboy fallacies
sprinkle with personality disorder
stir
top with delusional definitions
And you play with what?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
Oh man! You say "I came here in the very beginning, debating nicely and got racist insults thrown at me, even just now, telling me to stop drinking, although I don't drink."

Well,news to me that drinking is a racist insult.

I digress. So, you falsely accuse just anyone of throwing racist insults at you and then delight us with the following : "In my opinion, Obama should have been aborted and his mother should have kept her legs closed!" Aborted? Your president? And his mother, who as far as is known, never did anything bad to you, "should have kept her legs closed!"? YOU accuse others of foul and racist language? You? And c'mon, show me any racist or otherwise foul names I have used on you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
She's like that, Poppo. She has also accused me oftentimes of calling her all sorts of bad names. I never did, not even once, though I admit I was tempted. Challenged to show ONE instance where and when I used foul language on her, she came right back with the king of language x by 10 that she accused me of using. She is a woman encapsulated with insane rage, envy, and such a hater.
She stereotypes so you're both responsible for what someone else said.
Therealnews com

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I both know the whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.

Fox News and MSNBC are both corporate hack talking air heads loyal to these two corrupt parties.

Most Republicans are conservative in name only.

Most Democrats are liberal in name only.

Obamacare is not a liberal health plan which would have provided Single Payer, Medicare For All.

Obamacare is more accurately Romneycare which was endorsed by Bob Dole and the Heritage Foundation back in the 1990s.

Obama/Clinton, Bush/Cheney John Kerry, John McCain, et cetera are all corporate hacks loyal to Wall Street.

They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.

Statement on Health Care
http://econ4.org/statement-on-healthcare

---------

The Truth Behind the Fiscal Cliff’s Reality TV Show
January 4, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/b7klghn
To appreciate how the kabuki theater works, consider three big outcomes of the fiscal cliff legislation that the attendant reality TV show never highlighted:
1. Bush defeats Clinton: President Clinton’s tax rates delivered big budget surpluses and one of history’s strongest rates of economic growth. By contrast, President Bush’s cuts to those tax rates birthed massive deficits and the slowest rate of economic growth in modern history. Yet, faced with the fiscal cliff’s choice between Clinton and Bush tax rates, both parties agreed to ratify almost all of the latter.
For Republicans, this victory was summed up by Bush’s former spokesman, Ari Fleischer, who said simply,“it’s fantastic.” For Democrats, their triumphant rhetoric about their one small win - restoring Clinton rates on income above $400,000 - obscures a humiliating truth. Essentially, the party that spent so much political capital to modestly raise taxes and restore fiscal sanity after the Reagan binge was bullied into undoing much of its own fiscal legacy.
2. Nobody in Washington cares about deficits: During December’s “fiscal cliff” TV show, D.C.‘s reality stars told us that they were focused on reducing the budget deficit. But, according to the Congressional Budget Office, the final bill will increase the budget deficit by $4 trillion.
3. Corporate welfare is sacrosanct: For all the effort to make wasteful spending the villain in the “fiscal cliff” TV show, Congress ultimately refused to touch that spending. Somehow, defense contractor largesse in the bloated Pentagon budget was off the table. Somehow, subsidies to corporate agribusiness were separated from the negotiations and then extended. Meanwhile, as the Roosevelt Institution’s Matt Stoller documented, the final “fiscal cliff” bill included taxpayer handouts for everything from NASCAR racetracks, to Hollywood studios, to a new Goldman Sachs headquarters.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/01/04

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you play with what?
How ironic coming from a fool who believes conspiracy theories based on myths and make believe law created by ignorant deniers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what they are talking about and I am trying to reach out to them. You have to understand that my party has lost it's way and people need to be brought back from the edge.
My mother always told me to never throw stones if you live in a glass house and that is what the conservative movement and the republican party is right now, too many people throwing stones while living in glass houses.
I am very passionate about how many conservative policies can lead to better lives for each and every person in America. I also believe there is a majority of Americans that still want those policies they are unsure about what they are getting with a republican in power.
Much of that fear to vote for Republicans has been earned on the party behalf. Continued never ending outrage to fake incidents aren't going to win many elections and it only gives credence to the liberal charge that all Conservatives and Republicans are loons that can't be trusted.
If people like myself that are still believers in the cause, that still remember when all of this venom that we see in the party when engaged in political discussions wasn't there. That if you could count on a conservative to do anything it was to be civil.
I still remember the late 60's and how true that it was the liberals that were the loons.
I never thought I would live to see the day that it would conservatives so proudly taking that crown without shame. Heck, they make money off the nonsense, printing millionares with more books, speech spots, presentations, talk radio, talk tv shows and paid for protest rallies.
I am not saying the liberals are any better, they do it too. It's just a great disappointment that in my eyes, it was only the liberals that would do such things.
I believe that turning back to reason is the only way to help my fellow conservatives to see the error in their ways. That there are real problems that require real solutions and real civil discussions of a great many issues of our day.
It saddens me that we would lack so much leaders, it annoys me that people don't care to listen to ideas from me simple because they know that I am a conservative.
It's strange, but I think I understand now... how people of a religion are mistaken for extremist simply because some crazy people use the faith as a cover for their harmful ways.
I am not saying that conservatism is my religion. Just an set of governing ideals that I believe in and that similarity of belief between faith and idealism is something that I am growing to understand better now, the term "hacking my religion" could apply to me by saying "some people are hijacking my political beliefs"
I don't think these people here are those hijackers. They have just been misled to think something that isn't true. To be outrage by every tv spot, web video or news section that is created for them. Tailored for them to be angry.
If people like me that are still in the conservative movement because we believe it's the best way to govern are to reclaim the issues, it's going to be with reason.
If we are going to bring back home the people that we lost along the way, it's going to be with reason. If I am going to help people in this forum to find their way back home, it is going to be with reason.
For the conservative movement was built upon reason, if it can't save us from each other than are cause will forever be label a movement of loons.
So I will labor for love and use reason as much as I can.
We have had our Progressive Republican presidents. Teddy Roosevelt and R. Nixon. And they have had their Moderate presidents like JFK who was smart enough to cut taxes is a recession!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you play with what?
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>How ironic coming from a fool who believes conspiracy theories based on myths and make believe law created by ignorant deniers.
How moronic coming from a Libtard who believes conspiracy theories based on myths and make believe law created by ignorant deniers. Sad little troll.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
Just keep on blaming others for your racist hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 119,501 - 119,520 of167,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min forks_make_us_fat 1,036,139
ask amy 4-22 6 min pde 62
Ku Klux Klan wants to form Pennsylvania neighbo... 9 min Great Idea 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min edogxxx 96,208
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 26 min Damn good man 1
Amy 4-23 37 min loose cannon 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min TRD 67,237
•••
•••