BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,501 - 119,520 of 174,500 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Can You Hear Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm with The HIGH Command
How do you find this garbage? Does it just stick to you like
Velcro? Are you some kind of child?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and they were all accidents. Did you note one was a cop who shot himself? Tell me, other then taking guns away from cops, how will you stop shooting accidents?
Hey, I have a novel idea. Lock up crazy people and violent criminals!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Didn't get, did you? I didn't think you did. All he had to do is point his gun at the man and he dropped his rifle ...... and the shooting stopped!
Oh, he did not shoot as there were people behind him running and he was not sure he could shoot the shooter without endangering others. Excellent job!
Oh Jacques, all guns in Canada are registered, are they not? And just how many gun crimes has that stopped?
How often do I have to throw numbers at you, charts, statistics from all sources? Yes, guns are registered here, should they not be everywhere as automobiles and drivers' licenses are? Oh, the gun deaths in Canada are 6 times fewer than in the U.S. Since you don't seem to understand simple math, for every gun killing in Canada, there are 6 in the United States. And most are not criminally-related. But, hey, take Japan. Those fierce fanatical warriors. Well, their gun rate death is 30 times fewer than in the U.S. That means, sigh, every time a Japanese citizen gets killed by a gun, 30 U.S. persons get killed by a gun. Oh, btw, they have severe gun control in Japan.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

And btw, Rogue, this bad guy in the mall with the rifle. How'd he get his hands on it?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, I thought guns did not save lives? How is this woman going to protect herself and her children without a gun? Make sure you watch the video!!!
January 5, 2013 at 8:30 am
Georgia Woman Protects Her Children By Shooting Intruder in the Face
A woman hiding in her crawlspace with children shot an intruder multiple times before fleeing to safety Friday.
The incident happened at a home on Henderson Ridge Lane in Loganville around 1 p.m. The woman was working in an upstairs office when she spotted a strange man outside a window, according to Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman. He said she took her 9-year-old twins to a crawlspace before the man broke in using a crowbar.
But the man eventually found the family.
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/01/georgia ...
<quoted text>
Never read our 2nd Amendment, have you? You need AK-47's, AR-15's, etc. to protect the 1st Amendment, the 3rd, the 4th, the 5th, etc. because without the right to defend your rights, you have none!
Again, I bring to your attention the Revolt in Athens, Tennessee!
20 People Wounded
14 Autos Overturned, and Burned at Town Square
Jail Under Seize 8 hours
Sheriff, Senator & Others Flee County
Athens, Tennessee: The uprising was led by ex-GIs recently returned from battle, to discover dishonest election tactics and corrupt and crooked local government. Having seen first-hand, Tennessee blood spilled and Tennessee lives lost in the battle for freedom, these patriotic veterans weren't about to knuckle under to the special interests. Certain insiders, for their own profit and benefit, had taken control of the small community of Athens, a town of about 7600 people.
The violence started on election day when a poll watcher was attacked and thrown through a glass door. The town folks, already agitated, became incensed. They went home and returned with pistols, shotguns and whatever weapons they could lay their hands on. The incumbents and "insiders" had recruited extra deputies from neighboring cities and counties but they were no match for the now armed and angry citizens of McMinn County. Sheriff Pat Mansfield and State Senator Paul Cantrell, along with others, fled the scene. Twenty-five deputys retreated to the jail which was surrounded and fired upon by the civillian army.
At 4:00 A.M. the next morning, the "25" surrendered their arms and came out with hands up. Although a cry went up to "hang 'em", cooler heads prevailed. The "25" were taken to the edge of town, stripped naked and told not to come back.
The upshot was the incumbent and "insider-clique" were out. The slate backed by the citizens and supported by the GI patriots was officially certified victorious by State authorities in Nashville.
Thus, a new sheriff, trustee, register of deeds, circuit court clerk and county court clerk were seated (3 Democrats, 2 Republicans). All were new, all were honest and freely elected. The year was 1946. In 1948, a city council / county commission form of government, one of the first in the state of Tennessee was created. Athens prospered and grew and today has more than doubled in population.
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/tnrevolt.shtml
Your story sounded like someone trying to change gears without clutching. Totally insane.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

ThePatriot wrote:
LOL, the SHEEPLE have nothing but to obfuscate! Again where is the confirmed birthplace of Obummer in Hawaii? The word is confirmed! If its been proven it should be easy to answer, right? Come on waste another four years avoiding the questions while the rest of have real jobs and contribute to society! Laugh away SHEEPLE twit, you still are clueless and brainwashed! How proud to be you!
The president’s birthplace has been established as sure as anyone in this country Patriot. That you don’t believe it says more about your ability to process facts more than anything else.

When the president produced his short form BC back in 08 his POB for all intent and purposes had been established. There was no if ands and buts about it; and when the HDoH verified its authenticity the case was closed.

Those are the facts that will pass muster in any court in the country Mr. Patriot. That you prefer to believe internet gossip from anonymous sources that have no clue what they’re talking about then that’s your business, but know that the facts will always win the day and every court challenge.

“All we want are the facts ma’am”
Joe Friday as opposed to Sheriff Joe.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

ThePatriot wrote:
LOL, the SHEEPLE have nothing but to obfuscate! Again where is the confirmed birthplace of Obummer in Hawaii? The word is confirmed! If its been proven it should be easy to answer, right? Come on waste another four years avoiding the questions while the rest of have real jobs and contribute to society! Laugh away SHEEPLE twit, you still are clueless and brainwashed! How proud to be you!
Orly Taitz: "We are looking for one honest judge who will look at the case on its merits."

U.S. District Judge Morrison C. England Jr: But, but, but "Your argument, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever,"
http://www.sacbee.com/2013/01/03/5091099/orly...

See what I mean Mr. Patriot? A mind is a terrible thing to waste let alone lose. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Orly Taitz: "We are looking for one honest judge who will look at the case on its merits."
U.S. District Judge Morrison C. England Jr: But, but, but "Your argument, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever,"
http://www.sacbee.com/2013/01/03/5091099/orly...
See what I mean Mr. Patriot? A mind is a terrible thing to waste let alone lose. LOL
Hmmm, suspicious though don't you think, Poppo? The Judge's name is "England". Now , if that ain't enough for an investigation into this judge's background, then I don't know what is.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

"Grass roots conservative" translates roughly to "insane fringe whack job."
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Is Rogue Moron still pretending "as I went to draw" means "I pulled my gun and the shooter killed himself," because that is just hilarious.

Cowboy delusions run deep with "grass roots conservatives."
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

basically all "grass roots conservatives" every day

http://i.imgur.com/Az3Ar.gif
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

2012 Q3 Record Corporate Profits

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/29/...

But according to "grass roots conservatives" there's so much UNCERTAINTY! By UNCERTAINTY! they of course mean RELIABLE HUGE PROFITS.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Is Rogue Moron still pretending "as I went to draw" means "I pulled my gun and the shooter killed himself," because that is just hilarious.
Cowboy delusions run deep with "grass roots conservatives."
No little sis, it is the fact. Just like at Sandy Brook the shooter stopped shooting kids and shot himself just as soon as he hear the police cars arriving. The last thing the shooter wants is to be taken alive and spend the rest of his life in a crazy prison!
i just wish all criminals would shoot themselves. It would save us tax payers a lot of money.
Oh, did you hear about the woman in the Atlanta Metro area who shot a burgles and hit him with five of her six shots. Now that is GUN CONTROL, hitting what you are aiming at!

Woman Shoots Intruder Who Broke In, Defends Her Children
Posted on January 6, 2013 by Cowboy Byte

Just one of the millions of defensive uses of guns. Anyone want to tell this woman she shouldn’t have defended her children?

A woman hiding in her attic with children shot an intruder multiple times before fleeing to safety Friday.

The incident happened at a home on Henderson Ridge Lane in Loganville around 1 p.m. The woman was working in an upstairs office when she spotted a strange man outside a window, according to Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman. He said she took her 9-year-old twins to a crawlspace before the man broke in using a crowbar.

But the man eventually found the family.

“The perpetrator opens that door. Of course, at that time he’s staring at her, her two children and a .38 revolver,” Chapman told Channel 2&#8242;s Kerry Kavanaugh.

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/17124/woman-shoots-intr...
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

LOL

"As I went to draw..."

"I hid behind a pillar"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I am taking my daughter and 14 y/o grandson to the shooting range this morning. I'll pretend I am shooting Occutards!
My daughter gets a S&W 380 auto in her car and a Taurus 8-shot 22WM revolver at home. That is if you get past her 90 pound black lab!
Myself, I have a Taurus and a Ruger revolvers in 38Spl and a Colt 357Mag and I have a Taurus Circuit Judge at home. All my Chihuahuas will do is let me know you are there and I will let te Circuit Judge do the talking.
http://www.rossiusa.com/product-list.cfm...
Oh, in Vietnam I ended the day for about 30-50 gooks!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

You suckers, Al Gore is making millions off of scaring you Libtards!

Revealed: How Al Gore pushed through Current TV sale to Al Jazeera before fiscal cliff deadline - to ensure he saved himself $5m in tax
By HAYLEY PETERSON and JAMES NYE
PUBLISHED: 00:00 EST, 2 January 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22566...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
LOL
"As I went to draw..."
"I hid behind a pillar"
Life tip for Bladder; when a gunman is shooting people around you..........take cover! Obvious DIM!!
Learn to Read

Gilman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Life tip for Bladder; when a gunman is shooting people around you..........take cover! Obvious DIM!!
And then when the gunman's gun jams, Rouge credits you with foiling the plot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And then when the gunman's gun jams, Rouge credits you with foiling the plot
I bet you can't even recite the alphabet without getting it all twisted up! Shorebird!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

LOL

"As I went to draw"
"I hid behind a pillar"

Birfoons hear: "The gunman was confronted by an armed citzen and killed himself rather than facing a hail of Second Amendment Super Citizen Bullets™."
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I am taking my daughter and 14 y/o grandson to the shooting range this morning. I'll pretend I am shooting Occutards!
My daughter gets a S&W 380 auto in her car and a Taurus 8-shot 22WM revolver at home. That is if you get past her 90 pound black lab!
Myself, I have a Taurus and a Ruger revolvers in 38Spl and a Colt 357Mag and I have a Taurus Circuit Judge at home. All my Chihuahuas will do is let me know you are there and I will let te Circuit Judge do the talking.
http://www.rossiusa.com/product-list.cfm...
Oh, in Vietnam I ended the day for about 30-50 gooks!
Sick gun culture.

And you called them gooks, now did you? And what did this disrespect for your foe earn you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,078,888
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min truth 48,862
Amy 7-23 11 min Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min SpaceBlues 45,767
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min TRD 67,891
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 46 min Hatti_Hollerand 458
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 14
Abby 7-23 5 hr PEllen 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••