BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135696 Jan 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, two were dead brainchild!
My bad. Sorry.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#135697 Jan 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you can't even recite the alphabet without getting it all twisted up! Shorebird!
Whatsamatter LilRomper? Did your mommy pee in your Corn Flakes again?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135698 Jan 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
WAS the gunman shooting people?
No, he went to the mall to shoot skeet! DA
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135699 Jan 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatsamatter LilRomper? Did your mommy pee in your Corn Flakes again?
Whatsamatter? Not a thing, and you? With just a little effort on your part, you wouldn't look so stupid everytime you post. Even the slightest effort would help immensely!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#135700 Jan 6, 2013
Afterburner: Rule of Lawlessness
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#135701 Jan 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Whatsamatter? Not a thing, and you? With just a little effort on your part, you wouldn't look so stupid everytime you post. Even the slightest effort would help immensely!
I wish I could say the same for you but the stupid just seems to come naturally for you. Must be your Birfioon heritage
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135703 Jan 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could say the same for you but the stupid just seems to come naturally for you. Must be your Birfioon heritage
Prime example!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135704 Jan 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Prime example!
Of your stupidity? Finally, something we agree on.

Can't I smell you coming?

Can't I hear the fail?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#135705 Jan 6, 2013
ThePatriot wrote:
So you can't answer why after Obummer winning another four years and his birth issues being proven, why are you still here? LOL! Now that is years of blathering on! You choose to spend another four years doing the same instead of getting a real job? Says volumes! Continue on the myth for Mein Obummer, a royal tyrant usurping the leadership of your nation. How proud you must be! So where is that confirmed birthplace of Obummer in Hawaii again? LOL, just what I thought!
Get this though that empty space between your ears President Obama was born in Hawaii!!! Only whacked out nuts buy into that he was born somewhere else
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135706 Jan 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Of your stupidity? Finally, something we agree on.
Can't I smell you coming?
Can't I hear the fail?
Childish. Another prime example.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135707 Jan 6, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>Get this though that empty space between your ears President Obama was born in Hawaii!!! Only whacked out nuts buy into that he was born somewhere else
Welcome to Birfistan - whacked out nut jobs is all they got. Speaking of - have you met LilRomperStomper? He doesn't say anything worthwhile - but he says it quite often
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135708 Jan 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Birfistan - whacked out nut jobs is all they got. Speaking of - have you met LilRomperStomper? He doesn't say anything worthwhile - but he says it quite often
Mere drivel from a 'tard. Another great example though!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135709 Jan 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you're not worthy of my time. Cya!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135710 Jan 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Mere drivel from a 'tard. Another great example though!!!
Thank you for your substance Birfoon
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135711 Jan 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he went to the mall to shoot skeet! DA
Go back. I posed a question, did not state anything. So many shootings (two more dead in Georgia on the weekend - where are all those citizens with guns to protect people?- after all, 88% of ALL Americans own guns, no? Which makes it about 1.5 per adult). I digress.) Yes, I was saying, I posed a question - so many gun slaughters, do you think I know about every one of them including that mall one? Morer guns, LRS, more guns, it's the answer to all murder problems.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135712 Jan 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you're not worthy of my time. Cya!
Interesting. Even you have found that you are not worthy of your own time. Ha ha. You definitely do NOT measure up, not even at the birther level, and THAT says it all.

As I've often said, you wouldn't even qualify as fertilizer.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135713 Jan 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Interesting. Even you have found that you are not worthy of your own time. Ha ha. You definitely do NOT measure up, not even at the birther level, and THAT says it all.
As I've often said, you wouldn't even qualify as fertilizer.
you are what makes it ...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#135714 Jan 6, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Get this though that empty space between your ears President Obama was born in Hawaii!!! Only whacked out nuts buy into that he was born somewhere else
Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,not even for one day. Barack Obama was born the son of a Kenyan British subject,our laws do not allow us to take away his Kenyan citizenship. If he gave up his citizenship to live in Indonesia,then that is between him and Indonesia. Our laws also do not allow us to take away Indonesian citizenship from any one that claims it. If Obama traveled under an Indonesian passport,then he claimed Indonesian citizenship. If Obama traveled using a Kenyan passport,then he claimed Kenyan citizenship.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#135715 Jan 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back. I posed a question, did not state anything. So many shootings (two more dead in Georgia on the weekend - where are all those citizens with guns to protect people?- after all, 88% of ALL Americans own guns, no? Which makes it about 1.5 per adult). I digress.) Yes, I was saying, I posed a question - so many gun slaughters, do you think I know about every one of them including that mall one? Morer guns, LRS, more guns, it's the answer to all murder problems.
Actually,it is the answer. A deterrent is better than death. More people are killed with hammers than with rifles,when did the liberals start trying to ban hammers? More people are killed by automobiles than by guns,when did the liberals attempt to ban automobiles? People die from falling on ice,when did the radical liberals attempt to ban ice rinks? Most people die in hospitals,will they ban hospitals?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#135716 Jan 6, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The highest percentage of gun violence/shootings especially among young people is in Chicago where they already have very strict gun laws. Hundreds and thousands of people are shot in Mexico,Mexico already has very stringent gun restrictions. Most shootings,gun violence and armed robberies in the United States are perpetrated by people that have illegal guns,stolen guns or are not authorized to own a gun. It is already illegal to go out a shoot people. We don't need new gun laws, we need to enforce the death penalty for criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 1-30 12 min edogxxx 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min Sublime1 98,995
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Anton Ciguhr 1,173,922
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 30 min not a ghost 977
Amy 1-28 33 min not a ghost 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min positronium 50,457
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 48 min Red_Forman 5,382

Winter Storm Watch for Cook County was issued at January 30 at 10:37AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM