BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,481 - 119,500 of 176,789 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Birthers, lol
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Hmm, China records coldest temperature in 28 years! Global what? Pfft!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Hmm, China records coldest temperature in 28 years! Global what? Pfft!
Either that's proof of Kenyan birth or you're in the wrong forum.

Can you hear us laughing?
DesirelikesWHORE S

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Most people born in American should be no question. Why is there been questions on Odummies birth?
I see the tribal warrors are still waiting around for their free tank of gas. Jeesh, times been running out, and your tanks are empty lol!
ThePatriot

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

LOL, the SHEEPLE have nothing but to obfuscate! Again where is the confirmed birthplace of Obummer in Hawaii? The word is confirmed! If its been proven it should be easy to answer, right? Come on waste another four years avoiding the questions while the rest of have real jobs and contribute to society! Laugh away SHEEPLE twit, you still are clueless and brainwashed! How proud to be you!
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and they were all accidents. Did you note one was a cop who shot himself? Tell me, other then taking guns away from cops, how will you stop shooting accidents?
Hey, I have a novel idea. Lock up crazy people and violent criminals!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =am-Qdx6vky0XX
Translation: "I can't refute a word my better write, so look at this dang ol' youtubes video. DERP." -- Rogue Moron
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, I thought guns did not save lives? How is this woman going to protect herself and her children without a gun? Make sure you watch the video!!!
January 5, 2013 at 8:30 am
Georgia Woman Protects Her Children By Shooting Intruder in the Face
A woman hiding in her crawlspace with children shot an intruder multiple times before fleeing to safety Friday.
The incident happened at a home on Henderson Ridge Lane in Loganville around 1 p.m. The woman was working in an upstairs office when she spotted a strange man outside a window, according to Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman. He said she took her 9-year-old twins to a crawlspace before the man broke in using a crowbar.
But the man eventually found the family.
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/01/georgia...
That's nuts. For every life saved with a gun, I'll tell you of 1,000 killed by a gun. Solution is not to arm the population, solution is, without abolishing pvt arms ownership, to make sure they are not available to just anyone as the last shootings have proved over and over again. Hunting rifles, licensed, yes, but except for exceptional circumstances, no hand guns and certainly no assault weapons like AK-47s. Who needs that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
See Grand Birther post number 135610. Any retort?
I'm just curious as to how wanting to have proper gun regulations makes someone a flaming bigot. So drôle when one thinks that I've also been lablelled an oil bigot by Rogue
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and they were all accidents. Did you note one was a cop who shot himself? Tell me, other then taking guns away from cops, how will you stop shooting accidents?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =am-Qdx6vky0XX
Changing the subject when stunned and stumped is not fooling anyone. Your reply has zilch to do with the guy who supposedly saved someone in a shopping centre with his gun but admitted afterwards he just hid behind a column and didn't fire a shot. What is that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Either that's proof of Kenyan birth or you're in the wrong forum.
Not sure, but it may also be proof that Rogue has gotten his numerous monikers mixed up again. Just sayin'...
DesirelikesWHORE S

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Odummy's monkeys
debra bethune

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

i stole all of yvette anne marion dicampli items, jewlery, clothes, food, money, cosmentics.

walmart employee
debra warrick
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Sour grapes from a pathetic loser.
"Can you hear us coming?"
Hee hee!
Can You Hear Me

I'm with The HIGH Command

Since: Nov 12

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

HAAPY BIRTHDAY

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
See Grand Birther post number 135610. Any retort?
I'm just curious as to how wanting to have proper gun regulations makes someone a flaming bigot. So drôle when one thinks that I've also been lablelled an oil bigot by Rogue
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing the subject when stunned and stumped is not fooling anyone. Your reply has zilch to do with the guy who supposedly saved someone in a shopping centre with his gun but admitted afterwards he just hid behind a column and didn't fire a shot. What is that?
Didn't get, did you? I didn't think you did. All he had to do is point his gun at the man and he dropped his rifle ...... and the shooting stopped!
Oh, he did not shoot as there were people behind him running and he was not sure he could shoot the shooter without endangering others. Excellent job!
Oh Jacques, all guns in Canada are registered, are they not? And just how many gun crimes has that stopped?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, I thought guns did not save lives? How is this woman going to protect herself and her children without a gun? Make sure you watch the video!!!
January 5, 2013 at 8:30 am
Georgia Woman Protects Her Children By Shooting Intruder in the Face
A woman hiding in her crawlspace with children shot an intruder multiple times before fleeing to safety Friday.
The incident happened at a home on Henderson Ridge Lane in Loganville around 1 p.m. The woman was working in an upstairs office when she spotted a strange man outside a window, according to Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman. He said she took her 9-year-old twins to a crawlspace before the man broke in using a crowbar.
But the man eventually found the family.
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/01/georgia ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nuts. For every life saved with a gun, I'll tell you of 1,000 killed by a gun. Solution is not to arm the population, solution is, without abolishing pvt arms ownership, to make sure they are not available to just anyone as the last shootings have proved over and over again. Hunting rifles, licensed, yes, but except for exceptional circumstances, no hand guns and certainly no assault weapons like AK-47s. Who needs that?
Never read our 2nd Amendment, have you? You need AK-47's, AR-15's, etc. to protect the 1st Amendment, the 3rd, the 4th, the 5th, etc. because without the right to defend your rights, you have none!
Again, I bring to your attention the Revolt in Athens, Tennessee!

20 People Wounded
14 Autos Overturned, and Burned at Town Square
Jail Under Seize 8 hours
Sheriff, Senator & Others Flee County
Athens, Tennessee: The uprising was led by ex-GIs recently returned from battle, to discover dishonest election tactics and corrupt and crooked local government. Having seen first-hand, Tennessee blood spilled and Tennessee lives lost in the battle for freedom, these patriotic veterans weren't about to knuckle under to the special interests. Certain insiders, for their own profit and benefit, had taken control of the small community of Athens, a town of about 7600 people.

The violence started on election day when a poll watcher was attacked and thrown through a glass door. The town folks, already agitated, became incensed. They went home and returned with pistols, shotguns and whatever weapons they could lay their hands on. The incumbents and "insiders" had recruited extra deputies from neighboring cities and counties but they were no match for the now armed and angry citizens of McMinn County. Sheriff Pat Mansfield and State Senator Paul Cantrell, along with others, fled the scene. Twenty-five deputys retreated to the jail which was surrounded and fired upon by the civillian army.

At 4:00 A.M. the next morning, the "25" surrendered their arms and came out with hands up. Although a cry went up to "hang 'em", cooler heads prevailed. The "25" were taken to the edge of town, stripped naked and told not to come back.

The upshot was the incumbent and "insider-clique" were out. The slate backed by the citizens and supported by the GI patriots was officially certified victorious by State authorities in Nashville.

Thus, a new sheriff, trustee, register of deeds, circuit court clerk and county court clerk were seated (3 Democrats, 2 Republicans). All were new, all were honest and freely elected. The year was 1946. In 1948, a city council / county commission form of government, one of the first in the state of Tennessee was created. Athens prospered and grew and today has more than doubled in population.
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/tnrevolt.shtml
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Top Secret President Obama was born in Virginia not Hawaii. A mix-up in hospital records has caused red tape issues. Pay up Donald Trump donate to school shooting victims families in the United States of America.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

DesirelikesWHORES wrote:
Most people born in American should be no question. Why is there been questions on Odummies birth?
I see the tribal warrors are still waiting around for their free tank of gas. Jeesh, times been running out, and your tanks are empty lol!
There are no birth questions from the sane.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

ThePatriot wrote:
LOL, the SHEEPLE have nothing but to obfuscate! Again where is the confirmed birthplace of Obummer in Hawaii? The word is confirmed! If its been proven it should be easy to answer, right? Come on waste another four years avoiding the questions while the rest of have real jobs and contribute to society! Laugh away SHEEPLE twit, you still are clueless and brainwashed! How proud to be you!
Officially verified and certified. Got Alzheimer's? Just ask Ken Bennett, AZ SoS.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Can You Hear Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YralJ4xVjIEXX

High? That explains a lot

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Can You Hear Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YralJ4xVjIEXX
When you come down from your high check out whitehouse.gov .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,096,022
Amy 8-21 7 min PEllen 14
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min KiMare 49,263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 46,238
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ratloder 68,294
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Toj 97,823
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Doug77 4,636

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••