BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,401 - 119,420 of 177,401 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#135551 Jan 4, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>I could start with your calling Poppy ghetto trash, and referring to become"his ".
BTW I was a wrestler in high school and beat both white and black opponents.
Another stupid one.
My husband used to wrestle as well and you know damn well that wrestling is not the same as getting an old fashioned ass whipping.
Especially when those same wrestlers want to kick your ass after the meet.
But you're white so you had protection.
You're protected in your white affluent neighborhoods, no reason to hang out with people like Pops, or go to church with them, or set foot in a black owned business.
Go to the South Side of Chicago and I'll give you credit for being brave.
You're just a skinny ass wimp and you know it.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#135552 Jan 4, 2013
Wake and Bake wrote:
<quoted text>
Those brownies were AWESOME but now I've got the munchies.
Go make us all some Mac and Cheese.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
Because being the most hateful and insulting makes you right, doesn't it?
Go suck off your dad some more.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135553 Jan 4, 2013
Yep, what a guy the big zero is!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/04/sandy-vi...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135555 Jan 4, 2013
Winnie Cooper

Ashburn, VA

#135556 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
Because being the most hateful and insulting makes you right, doesn't it?
Go suck off your dad some more.
You seem jealous of that poster. Are you jealous of that poster or just using them to project yourself?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#135557 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid one.
My husband used to wrestle as well and you know damn well that wrestling is not the same as getting an old fashioned ass whipping.
Especially when those same wrestlers want to kick your ass after the meet.
But you're white so you had protection.
You're protected in your white affluent neighborhoods, no reason to hang out with people like Pops, or go to church with them, or set foot in a black owned business.
Go to the South Side of Chicago and I'll give you credit for being brave.
You're just a skinny ass wimp and you know it.
Sorry, loser, I was a professor at a historically black college. Ate dinner, went to church ... and a lot more ....

Hee hee hee.
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>I could start with your calling Poppy ghetto trash, and referring to become"his ".
BTW I was a wrestler in high school and beat both white and black opponents.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135558 Jan 4, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
So how come Obama hated Osama bin Laden?
He had him killed
and he gets away with it. His family has to live in his shame.
Mrs. Clinton is as dumb as he is. They really think that killing
this man will make our world safer. Hurting anyone is psycho.
Taking someones life is hell.
If you feel that way then make yourself useful and go lobby against the death penalty. Good luck with that though you’ll probably find that about 80 percent of Christians are for it. You know that old eye for an eye thing

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#135560 Jan 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, I was a professor at a historically black college. Ate dinner, went to church ... and a lot more ....
Hee hee hee.
<quoted text>
Sure you did.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#135561 Jan 4, 2013
Winnie Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem jealous of that poster. Are you jealous of that poster or just using them to project yourself?
Your brother is in the room waiting for you.
Go for it.
We won't tell on you. Promise.
Lincoln

United States

#135564 Jan 4, 2013
Birthers diverted Republicans and helped elect President Obama

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#135565 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you did.
I have pleasant memories. You have hate.

Sucks to be you.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, I was a professor at a historically black college. Ate dinner, went to church ... and a lot more ....
Hee hee hee.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135566 Jan 4, 2013
Churchlady wrote:
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number. The Russians, Freemasons, and the Order of Skull&Bones put this Big Brother in office to usher in their New World Order. Obama isn't even half-black is gay and is an illegal-alien.
WASHINGTON — Congress made the obvious official on Friday. President Barack Obama has been re-elected.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/elec...

Well I suppose there’s still the WND letter to John Roberts.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/03/1176... #
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135567 Jan 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have pleasant memories. You have hate.
Sucks to be you.
<quoted text>
Oh yea, the Biologist (LMAO), the chemist (LMAO) and the best one, Patent Pusher (LMAO)!!!!! I forgot, Meth Chef! LMAO! What a clown.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135568 Jan 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea, the Biologist (LMAO), the chemist (LMAO) and the best one, Patent Pusher (LMAO)!!!!! I forgot, Meth Chef! LMAO! What a clown.
Your loser hatred slip is showing.
Be Fair

Wahiawa, HI

#135569 Jan 4, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Law Enforcement has made that charge as well.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wire...
I believe in proof, and Obama has none.
You got any, like maybe a long form birth certificate with a raised visible embossed seal for Obama?
Fake birth certificates only prove fraud has occurred.
All Obama has is a fraudulent birth certificate.
The real issue is that Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen.
That takes TWO U.S. citizen parents.
Obama doesn't have that.
.

Again, I still don't know what you are talking about, I read your link and I am curious as to why you posted it. You are defeating your point with your own actions as oppose to fighting for your point.

It is like taking a prize hunter dog out and telling everyone that it's the best hunter dog in the world then you take out your rifle and shoot the dog because he was stupid.

Again maybe I am not verse in your lingo and what you deem equal proof. As a resident I see nothing in the presidents BC that is any different than my own. I am confused why you feel that isn't enough.

You link story that a law enforcement official is looking into the BC, and that story clearly states that the state officials have said with no doubt that the BC is real and that he was born in Hawaii. You have to forgive me if I don't understand why you would believe a man in Arizona that may not be very educated in Hawaii laws over say a official that has been working at the Hawaii archives for years might.

I am curious as to why you feel that law enforcement agency is more trust worthy than the state that the document is issued by. That is like saying to a someone that just autographed something for you right before your eyes that their signature is a fake. It really puzzles me.

And the rest of your post is a cut and paste of your former contradict laced selling point. The BC is a fake, he is a lair, but wait that isn't the problem here because he doesn't have two American parents.

You know taken to extremes of that logic of two American parents needed to be create a American can be twisted on top it's head to mean that not a single person in America can be considered a natural born other than the natives Americans. just the measurement of ethic race, no American president since it's founding has ever been legally able to be president.

That is a pretty heavy thing charge with your logic of changing an American from a nationality to a ethnic race. Because every president that has been born in America has come from a immigrant at some point in their genelogy they are therefore illegal to hold the office. To think that everything every president has been illegal in your logical world.

I don't believe that you think that. Again I am taking things to extremes, but surely you are smart enough to see how absurd that charge is, but wither you know it or not, you are making that charge.

Come on brother, you are better person than this.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135570 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are stupid just like I said you were.
I said these lily white liberals in here would never hang out with you.
They are only using you for their own ideas and political gain.
Why else do they keep funding ghettos where people like you live?
I know you live in the ghetto.
There's a difference, or is your brain too small to comprehend that?
I take no offense at you Siouxweety because I know you’re not very bright. That you wouldn’t hang out with anyone like me is evident, but how many times must you be told you cannot project your ignorance and racist attitudes on others. I understand that folks would rather hang out with like minded individuals, but race is no barrier to that for me or anyone else I know.

If it makes you somehow feel superior to believe I live in some ghetto then fine, go ahead and believe what you wish, but note your foul mouth and bad manners would never be tolerated in my ghetto.

That you tend to use the word ghetto more than anyone on this thread and with that foul mouth of yours and being so familiar with all the ghetto idioms only makes one predisposed to suspecting you may have a reason to know what you’re talking about in that regard.
Be Fair

Wahiawa, HI

#135571 Jan 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have had our Progressive Republican presidents. Teddy Roosevelt and R. Nixon. And they have had their Moderate presidents like JFK who was smart enough to cut taxes is a recession!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qmHdqWPB_S8XX
Teddy is actually one of my favorites, he was a hard charging bad ass, he once got a letter from some troops about having to ride horse back for a mile each day and then hopped on a horse to ride something like 20 miles or so in a single trip. That is a real tough man of action.

Never cared much for Nixon, I don't know what it is, just the guy just rubbed me the wrong way when I listen to him and some of his policies, and he was the one the abolished the gold standard.

JFK was a good man for the most part. It is a shame that he was killed. But you may want to keep that speech under your hat next time. If anyone takes the time to research the taxes rates back then and compare them to now, you are going to end up supporting a reason to raise taxes as oppose to cutting them.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135572 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are stupid just like I said you were.
I said these lily white liberals in here would never hang out with you.
They are only using you for their own ideas and political gain.
Why else do they keep funding ghettos where people like you live?
I know you live in the ghetto.
There's a difference, or is your brain too small to comprehend that?
Hey Poppo, see? She's right, you know, I mean what she wrote : "They are only using you for their own ideas and political gain." Thanks for that, Poppo, and sorry I had to use you like that but you know how it is in politics.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135573 Jan 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I take no offense at you Siouxweety because I know you’re not very bright. That you wouldn’t hang out with anyone like me is evident, but how many times must you be told you cannot project your ignorance and racist attitudes on others. I understand that folks would rather hang out with like minded individuals, but race is no barrier to that for me or anyone else I know.
If it makes you somehow feel superior to believe I live in some ghetto then fine, go ahead and believe what you wish, but note your foul mouth and bad manners would never be tolerated in my ghetto.
That you tend to use the word ghetto more than anyone on this thread and with that foul mouth of yours and being so familiar with all the ghetto idioms only makes one predisposed to suspecting you may have a reason to know what you’re talking about in that regard.
I'm not sure she gets the ghetto talk gold medal. Rouge is hot on her heels.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135574 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>You really are stupid just like I said you were.
I said these lily white liberals in here would never hang out with you.
They are only using you for their own ideas and political gain.
Why else do they keep funding ghettos where people like you live?
I know you live in the ghetto.
There's a difference, or is your brain too small to comprehend that?
Your hatred and obsession have taken over completely. Please seek help

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min THE DEVIL 1,100,392
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min TRD 68,372
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Dick Topick 49,531
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 573
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,258
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,455
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••