BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,970)

Showing posts 119,381 - 119,400 of167,689
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. For once. Not only may he not be inaugurated in 2012, he will NOT be inaugurated in 2012. He'll be inaugurated in 2013. Meantime, Offshore Mitt Roomney will still be pumping his own gas and trying to pry open a window at 35,000 ft on a Southwest red-eye flight .
You little fellas really need to find a life. Seriously.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama isn't either.
Since we've got a usurper in Obama, it really doesn't matter anymore.
Birfoon delusion has never mattered GB. At least you’re making progress.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>There she goes again, stereotyping, and projecting her hatred and racism.
Funny that's what you morons call it even when the same ghetto pieces of shit tweet it out there for all to see.
I remember when you first came on here and declared that you hated how blacks were treated in the past, without even realizing all races have been the victim of slavery, rape and murder.
And not one word about who started the KKK and tried to block civil rights legislation.
This is what happens when you fill your head with alcohol and weed and believe read what your liberal professors say you should read.
You've seen racist comments spewed in my direction without any protest from anyone on your side and you think we should pay attention to what you say.
You're just another fricking lefty loony hypocrite with a little girl's body trying to be tough here in cyberspace.
I laugh at your puny ass always trying to be tough with all your insults, you little girly man!
I still see your photograph clearly in my head when I read what you type on here and it makes me laugh my ass off.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
An independent news organization has named the Drudge Report and WND among the “most trustworthy news sources” for 2012, citing Drudge as the “top-trusted site for millions” and WND for “continual commitment to the truth and top-notch journalistic practice.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/wnd-cited-among-mo...
You’ve got to be the dumbest poster alive JS. Independent news organization? Are you shitting me? This is simply another birfoon with an opinion.

“The word Enumclaw translates into a Salish Native American term which means “PLACE OF EVIL SPIRITS.” This is not The Onion. Also funny: Enumclaw.com has garnered 7 whole followers on Twitterz”

They’ll probably get more Twitter followers now. LOL

To say that Enumclaw is a tiny town with a past would be putting it mildly.

“In 2005 the Enumclaw horse sex case occurred in a farm near Enumclaw, in unincorporated King County.A Boeing aerospace engineer named Kenneth “Mr. Hands” PINYAN DIED AFTER RECEIVING ANAL SEX FROM A HORSE. The case and the surrounding media attention, led to Washington State banning bestiality. A film titled Zoo is a documentary that chronicles the horse sex case”
http://freakoutnation.com/2012/12/31/wnd-is-e...

You’re a funny man JS!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
He had his armed forces kill Osama bin Laden May 2, 2011.
Cold blooded killer. It was broadcasted live on television.
They killed him in front of his children.
Are you stupid or something? Who give a shit how Bin Laden was killed or under what circumstances.

Total number killed in attacks in New York: 2,753

Number of firefighters and paramedics killed: 343
Number of NYPD officers: 23
Number of Port Authority police officers: 37
Number of WTC companies in the towers that lost people: 128
Number of employees who died in Tower one: 1,402
Number of employees who died in Tower Two: 614
Number of employees lost at Cantor Fitzgerald: 658
Number of U.S. troops killed in Operation Enduring Freedom:2,108
Number of nations whose citizens were killed in attacks: 115
Ratio of men to women who died: 3:1
Age of the greatest number who died: between 35 and 39
Bodies found "intact": 291
Remains found: 21,744
Number of families who got no remains: 1,717

And on and on
http://nymag.com/news/articles/wtc/1year/numb...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He told Lot's wife to not look back ...
"you" DO know what happened there, don't you ...???
It's ALL in there!
WHO am "I" to doubt my Lord's Word ??? <3
If the Lord wrote it, it wouldn’t say Jude 1:3-8 now would it AL? Nor would there be a King James Version or any other version.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
READ this ...
IF you're NOT skeered ...
http://ministry-to-children.com/sodom-and-gom...
A children’s play where Lot offers to his daughters to a bunch of rapist to protect a couple of strangers? Are you shitting me AL?

Are you “skeered”?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>2016 is TOO far away.

He may not be "inaugurated" in 2012

Tee hee hee ....
OReaLY Hag? Got big dreams don't you

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that's what you morons call it even when the same ghetto pieces of shit tweet it out there for all to see.
I remember when you first came on here and declared that you hated how blacks were treated in the past, without even realizing all races have been the victim of slavery, rape and murder.
And not one word about who started the KKK and tried to block civil rights legislation.
This is what happens when you fill your head with alcohol and weed and believe read what your liberal professors say you should read.
You've seen racist comments spewed in my direction without any protest from anyone on your side and you think we should pay attention to what you say.
You're just another fricking lefty loony hypocrite with a little girl's body trying to be tough here in cyberspace.
I laugh at your puny ass always trying to be tough with all your insults, you little girly man!
I still see your photograph clearly in my head when I read what you type on here and it makes me laugh my ass off.
Rant on FAS lady. It doesn't excuse your hatred and blatant racism. Two red herrings mixed liberally with ad hominem and hatred and UR as miserable today as you have been for the past four years. Give up the hate and you could have a happy New Year and perhaps life.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Presumptuous Vassals,
Confounded be your strife, and perish ye with your audacious prate.
Learn to Read

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Big day in Birfistan! Oily's emergency "stop everything" hearing ... Gee I wonder what will happen. Can anyone say 0-191?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Listen up bible class, here it is in a nutshell:

1. God creates everything;
2. He creates Adam;
3. Adam is happy, not a care, not a worry;
4. God makes Adam give birth to Eve who becomes his wife (the beginning of incest as we know it);
5. God creates apple tree, tells Adam he can do and have anything he wants...except an apple from that new-fangled tree
6. God is bored, decides to play with Adam and Even, tempts them;
7. Adam does not really want an apple but the serpent speaks to Eve and tells her if they eat the apple, they will be as wise and powerful as God.(This is where woman becomes evil, temptress, and why she is humiliated by many religions that will follow);
8. So, Eve convinces Adam to take a bite and bingo-presto, the Lord appears in a cloud and says :"What have you done, Adam, why has thou disobeyed me, your Lord?". And Adam, the first man, does exactly what most men, cowards that we are, have always done and keep on doing, he lays the blame on hapless Eve, and says "Lord, SHE MADE ME DO IT";
9. The Lord is angry, tells Eve that as punishment (YOU figure this one out), ALL women henceforth shall give birth in great pain as punishment. I guess that'll teach those still-to-be-born women until the end of the world);
10. Adam and Eve are banished from Paradise and raise a family via incest as Eve is Adam's daughter (remember that rib?);
11. They have two sons, Abel and Cain. Cain is a vegan. Abel likes meat. Cain sacrifices vegetables to God, and Abel sacrifices meat to God. Hmmmm, God fancies meat more so He officially declares Abel the "sacrifice winner", gives him 3 Michelin stars, and Cain is banished as failed chefs in TV's Hell Kitchen. Cain kills Abel;
12. Well, is Cain punished? Nooooo. He takes wife (s) and raises a family, is prosperous. Oh, btw, where'd he get his new wife(s)? Hmmmm. His sister, mother, perhaps? So far, creation seems to have gone off the rails a bit, no?
13. Anyhoo, incest does its work but the ravage it causes is undeniable. Incest breeds folly, insanity, as we all know. Which explains the Moses, Aarons, Joshuas, Elie, Abraham, Isaac, David, Solomon, the persecutors of the "Holy" Inquisition, wars etc. All progroms and massacres done in the name of the Lord...or so say his crazy and nutball prophets and storytellers;
14. God is unhappy. His people have sinned. ALL his people, including babies. He floods the earth, says he "made a mistake when he created man" (God makes mistakes?, thought he was perfect). Saves Noah who, with a few sons, incredibly builds an Ark the size of a cruise ship, all of wood, finds every conceivable pair of animals and insects and embarks them and sails for 40 days or something as everyone is punished by drowning, including, as I said, babies and children, those sinful little tykes;
15. Noah gets drunk. Falls with his pants off. Son mocks him. Noah wants to ban him but he is after all his favourite son, so he demurs and banishes other son who wasn't even around when the lecherous 650 yr-old old man lost his pants;
16. In the meantime, men are building the ultimate Empire States building, will eventually reach the heavens. Called Tower of Babel. God doesn't like that (even God didn't have a clue, did not know it was impossible for a buidling to reach the heavens) and makes it so the workers speak in different tongues. Project flunders, thereby proving once more how wise God is. Er, hmm, yeah, okay.

Cont'd...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Big day in Birfistan! Oily's emergency "stop everything" hearing ... Gee I wonder what will happen. Can anyone say 0-191?
Sorry,but I believe it'll be 0-192
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Rant on FAS lady. It doesn't excuse your hatred and blatant racism. Two red herrings mixed liberally with ad hominem and hatred and UR as miserable today as you have been for the past four years. Give up the hate and you could have a happy New Year and perhaps life.
But your hatred and racism is somehow justified, right? Right....give me a break!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Listen up bible class, here it is in a nutshell:
1. God creates everything;
2. He creates Adam;
3. Adam is happy, not a care, not a worry;
4. God makes Adam give birth to Eve who becomes his wife (the beginning of incest as we know it);
5. God creates apple tree, tells Adam he can do and have anything he wants...except an apple from that new-fangled tree
6. God is bored, decides to play with Adam and Even, tempts them;
7. Adam does not really want an apple but the serpent speaks to Eve and tells her if they eat the apple, they will be as wise and powerful as God.(This is where woman becomes evil, temptress, and why she is humiliated by many religions that will follow);
8. So, Eve convinces Adam to take a bite and bingo-presto, the Lord appears in a cloud and says :"What have you done, Adam, why has thou disobeyed me, your Lord?". And Adam, the first man, does exactly what most men, cowards that we are, have always done and keep on doing, he lays the blame on hapless Eve, and says "Lord, SHE MADE ME DO IT";
9. The Lord is angry, tells Eve that as punishment (YOU figure this one out), ALL women henceforth shall give birth in great pain as punishment. I guess that'll teach those still-to-be-born women until the end of the world);
10. Adam and Eve are banished from Paradise and raise a family via incest as Eve is Adam's daughter (remember that rib?);
11. They have two sons, Abel and Cain. Cain is a vegan. Abel likes meat. Cain sacrifices vegetables to God, and Abel sacrifices meat to God. Hmmmm, God fancies meat more so He officially declares Abel the "sacrifice winner", gives him 3 Michelin stars, and Cain is banished as failed chefs in TV's Hell Kitchen. Cain kills Abel;
12. Well, is Cain punished? Nooooo. He takes wife (s) and raises a family, is prosperous. Oh, btw, where'd he get his new wife(s)? Hmmmm. His sister, mother, perhaps? So far, creation seems to have gone off the rails a bit, no?
13. Anyhoo, incest does its work but the ravage it causes is undeniable. Incest breeds folly, insanity, as we all know. Which explains the Moses, Aarons, Joshuas, Elie, Abraham, Isaac, David, Solomon, the persecutors of the "Holy" Inquisition, wars etc. All progroms and massacres done in the name of the Lord...or so say his crazy and nutball prophets and storytellers;
14. God is unhappy. His people have sinned. ALL his people, including babies. He floods the earth, says he "made a mistake when he created man" (God makes mistakes?, thought he was perfect). Saves Noah who, with a few sons, incredibly builds an Ark the size of a cruise ship, all of wood, finds every conceivable pair of animals and insects and embarks them and sails for 40 days or something as everyone is punished by drowning, including, as I said, babies and children, those sinful little tykes;
15. Noah gets drunk. Falls with his pants off. Son mocks him. Noah wants to ban him but he is after all his favourite son, so he demurs and banishes other son who wasn't even around when the lecherous 650 yr-old old man lost his pants;
16. In the meantime, men are building the ultimate Empire States building, will eventually reach the heavens. Called Tower of Babel. God doesn't like that (even God didn't have a clue, did not know it was impossible for a buidling to reach the heavens) and makes it so the workers speak in different tongues. Project flunders, thereby proving once more how wise God is. Er, hmm, yeah, okay.
Cont'd...
Ah, what a great day it is to have FAITH! It enriches one's soul and enlivens one's spirit.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cya flappers!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, what a great day it is to have FAITH! It enriches one's soul and enlivens one's spirit.
Look, you pious ignoramus. I challenge you. Write one sentence of what I postede that is a lie or made-up. ONE. With Sodom and Gomorrah, just one example, did God kill or not kill babies? Did he not say there was not one just soul on those two cities? Did that signify that even innocent newborns who perished were "fornicating" and sinning? Answer that one. And what about giving his daughters to the rapists to save the , ha ha, 2 angels, who, incidentally, appeared to be on a mission to destroy, burn with sulphur, ALL men, women, innocent children and babies. Anything made up here? God is just crazy old men's way of blaming someone else. God had nothing to do with that. "God did it", as the prophets said, not unlike today's mass murderers. HE is the perfect alibi.

That sunday class is abuse of children, brainwashing, almost equates pedophilia.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Rant on FAS lady. It doesn't excuse your hatred and blatant racism. Two red herrings mixed liberally with ad hominem and hatred and UR as miserable today as you have been for the past four years. Give up the hate and you could have a happy New Year and perhaps life.
Man that woman is a piece of work. She spews vicious venom at near every post and has the nerve to accuse others of her peculiar vile.
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Note how she conveniently leaves the Founders out of this equation and the fact that the KKK is all Republican now.(I seriously doubt any backed Obama) and I wouldn’t be surprised if the Sioux is a card carrying member. LOL
poopo

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Man that woman is a piece of work. She spews vicious venom at near every post and has the nerve to accuse others of her peculiar vile.
<quoted text>
Note how she conveniently leaves the Founders out of this equation and the fact that the KKK is all Republican now.(I seriously doubt any backed Obama) and I wouldn’t be surprised if the Sioux is a card carrying member. LOL
Care to backup your BS? Who is in the KKK lowlife liar?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you pious ignoramus. I challenge you. Write one sentence of what I postede that is a lie or made-up. ONE. With Sodom and Gomorrah, just one example, did God kill or not kill babies? Did he not say there was not one just soul on those two cities? Did that signify that even innocent newborns who perished were "fornicating" and sinning? Answer that one. And what about giving his daughters to the rapists to save the , ha ha, 2 angels, who, incidentally, appeared to be on a mission to destroy, burn with sulphur, ALL men, women, innocent children and babies. Anything made up here? God is just crazy old men's way of blaming someone else. God had nothing to do with that. "God did it", as the prophets said, not unlike today's mass murderers. HE is the perfect alibi.
That sunday class is abuse of children, brainwashing, almost equates pedophilia.
HaHaHa, what a quack! Bye bye jacqie. You're not worthy of my time!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 119,381 - 119,400 of167,689
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Yeah 1,034,672
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min j_m_w 96,152
Bridgeport site targeted for high school rowing... (May '08) 23 min Daniel Izguerra 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min OzRitz 43,027
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 65,185
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Hbu Hd 1,163
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE