BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135538 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
In my opinion, Obama should have been aborted and his mother should have kept her legs closed!
Mercy!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#135539 Jan 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you left an impression on your court appointed psychiatrist as well.
Hee hee.
Never been in court, but I have watched Perry Mason.
Old Timer

Ashburn, VA

#135540 Jan 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Never been in court, but I have watched Perry Mason.
Heh heh
Happy New Year Greenie!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135541 Jan 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla bla bla! Same words, different day. Do you really get off this much on the big "0"? Are you infactuated with him or something? Is he like an "idol" to you? Must be, judging by the way you get so "excited" at the mere mention of his name. LOL Coattailer! LOL
I see you didn't counter my first paragraph. True, you had no other alternative, the facts being what they are, but I'm surprised you didn't try.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#135542 Jan 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy talk will get you nowhere Siouxweety. I donít go to church with ďBlacksĒ either or anyone else for that matter and itís been my experience that blacks are the least likely to sue anyone. Civil rights notwithstanding of course.
Donít know your experience but when I was working I ate with my white and Hispanic co-worker (friends) everyday and we still go to each otherís parties and BBQís. I even have a birther friend thatís over all the time. Mainly cause he wants a drink I suppose but heís a funny guy and I like him.
But your attempt at projecting your seemingly miserable life on everyone else just ainít working outside of birfistan Siouxweety. Not everyone lives with the level of fear and hatred for blacks as you do and you obviously need to get some help for that. Then again I suppose if you didnít have hate and vitriol in your life you wouldnít have any life at all.
<quoted text>
Wow! We see Obama and his beautiful family every day. We can only imagine what yours is like.
So how come Obama hated Osama bin Laden?
He had him killed
and he gets away with it. His family has to live in his shame.
Mrs. Clinton is as dumb as he is. They really think that killing
this man will make our world safer. Hurting anyone is psycho.
Taking someones life is hell.
Churchlady

Delavan, WI

#135543 Jan 4, 2013
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number. The Russians, Freemasons, and the Order of Skull&Bones put this Big Brother in office to usher in their New World Order. Obama isn't even half-black is gay and is an illegal-alien.

Moreno Valley, CA

#135544 Jan 4, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the story that Obama and his Literary Agent told for 16 years before Obama decided to run for the pResidency.
You mean Obama lied to his Literary Agent?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/ ...
Of course he did, right?
How can you believe a serial liar?
This is why we are laughing at you, Poopoo stain.
Thatís right GB just deny had the literary agent simply read the New York Times she would have known what everyone else already knew.

ďMr. Obama was born in HawaiiĒ
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us/first-bl...

Thatís the story the Times wrote ď17Ē years before Obama decided to run for president, but just simply deny it GB and hope no one takes notice.

Just as the agent said, Obama told her no such thing and you can point to no other occasion where Obama told anyone else that he was born anywhere other than Hawaii.

You funny man GB! Make me laugh long time.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135545 Jan 4, 2013
Churchlady wrote:
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number. The Russians, Freemasons, and the Order of Skull&Bones put this Big Brother in office to usher in their New World Order. Obama isn't even half-black is gay and is an illegal-alien.
You left out Martian

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#135546 Jan 4, 2013
Churchlady wrote:
Sorry, loser, the American electorate put the President in office, conspiracy theories notwithstanding.

Now you can either gnash your teeth or take your meds and accept reality.

Moreno Valley, CA

#135547 Jan 4, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the reason for Obama being listed on his fake birth certificate as Barack Hussein Obama II, since we know that his Father was never married to Stanley Ann Dunham, and listed as Barack Hussein Obama on his passport?
No can do GB since you seem to have some type of spiritual revelation to which the rest of us are not privy. We know? Who the hell are we and how do you know?

And why would Stanley file for divorce if she wasnít married?
http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpre...

Whatís really strange is youíre the guys that dig all this crap up and then turn around and try to shoot it down.

But you do keep me laughing long time GB cause you funny man.

RationalState

#135548 Jan 4, 2013
Churchlady wrote:
Ann Dunham, late in pregnancy decided to take a joy ride to Kenya. She knew that a star would appear above her birth hut, presaging her childís destiny. He could not become POTUS without being born under the star in Kenya. But the three wise men gave her an invisibility cloak to smuggle her newborn back into the US under the noses of Customs and Immigration officials. After getting a birth certificate in Hawaii with the help of co-conspirators, they decided to steal a Social Security number just for laughs, even though they already had the birth certificate, just for the thrill of it.

Have a nice LSD trip, honey.
Lincoln

United States

#135549 Jan 4, 2013
Churchlady wrote:
Are you on Crystal Meth?

Location hidden

#135550 Jan 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy talk will get you nowhere Siouxweety. I donít go to church with ďBlacksĒ either or anyone else for that matter and itís been my experience that blacks are the least likely to sue anyone. Civil rights notwithstanding of course.
Donít know your experience but when I was working I ate with my white and Hispanic co-worker (friends) everyday and we still go to each otherís parties and BBQís. I even have a birther friend thatís over all the time. Mainly cause he wants a drink I suppose but heís a funny guy and I like him.
But your attempt at projecting your seemingly miserable life on everyone else just ainít working outside of birfistan Siouxweety. Not everyone lives with the level of fear and hatred for blacks as you do and you obviously need to get some help for that. Then again I suppose if you didnít have hate and vitriol in your life you wouldnít have any life at all.
<quoted text>
Wow! We see Obama and his beautiful family every day. We can only imagine what yours is like.
You really are stupid just like I said you were.
I said these lily white liberals in here would never hang out with you.
They are only using you for their own ideas and political gain.
Why else do they keep funding ghettos where people like you live?
I know you live in the ghetto.
There's a difference, or is your brain too small to comprehend that?

Location hidden

#135551 Jan 4, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>I could start with your calling Poppy ghetto trash, and referring to become"his ".
BTW I was a wrestler in high school and beat both white and black opponents.
Another stupid one.
My husband used to wrestle as well and you know damn well that wrestling is not the same as getting an old fashioned ass whipping.
Especially when those same wrestlers want to kick your ass after the meet.
But you're white so you had protection.
You're protected in your white affluent neighborhoods, no reason to hang out with people like Pops, or go to church with them, or set foot in a black owned business.
Go to the South Side of Chicago and I'll give you credit for being brave.
You're just a skinny ass wimp and you know it.

Location hidden

#135552 Jan 4, 2013
Wake and Bake wrote:
<quoted text>
Those brownies were AWESOME but now I've got the munchies.
Go make us all some Mac and Cheese.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
Because being the most hateful and insulting makes you right, doesn't it?
Go suck off your dad some more.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135553 Jan 4, 2013
Yep, what a guy the big zero is!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/04/sandy-vi...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135555 Jan 4, 2013
Winnie Cooper

Ashburn, VA

#135556 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
Because being the most hateful and insulting makes you right, doesn't it?
Go suck off your dad some more.
You seem jealous of that poster. Are you jealous of that poster or just using them to project yourself?

RationalState

#135557 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid one.
My husband used to wrestle as well and you know damn well that wrestling is not the same as getting an old fashioned ass whipping.
Especially when those same wrestlers want to kick your ass after the meet.
But you're white so you had protection.
You're protected in your white affluent neighborhoods, no reason to hang out with people like Pops, or go to church with them, or set foot in a black owned business.
Go to the South Side of Chicago and I'll give you credit for being brave.
You're just a skinny ass wimp and you know it.
Sorry, loser, I was a professor at a historically black college. Ate dinner, went to church ... and a lot more ....

Hee hee hee.
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>I could start with your calling Poppy ghetto trash, and referring to become"his ".
BTW I was a wrestler in high school and beat both white and black opponents.

Moreno Valley, CA

#135558 Jan 4, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
So how come Obama hated Osama bin Laden?
He had him killed
and he gets away with it. His family has to live in his shame.
Mrs. Clinton is as dumb as he is. They really think that killing
this man will make our world safer. Hurting anyone is psycho.
Taking someones life is hell.
If you feel that way then make yourself useful and go lobby against the death penalty. Good luck with that though youíll probably find that about 80 percent of Christians are for it. You know that old eye for an eye thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,024
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Mothra 49,201
New Beach Boys song. 1 hr The Beach Boys 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,015
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 4 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia