BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Bensenville, IL

#135518 Jan 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>]How dare you, inferring that I am a moonbat-liberal.
If the pathetic shit filled "not my fault" lifestyle fits ....

Poor DufusDale - his life sucks and he's more concerned with fables and political labels than in taking steps to help himself

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#135519 Jan 4, 2013
Joint session of Congress is about to happen. Congress will count the electoral votes.

Justice Dale and friends still have time to submit their arguments to Congress:

"You ain't got no idea what jurisdiction means! Ark was DOA! The Constitooshun was written for we the peepul! Yeah! That's the ticket! I is da Justice! I rule!"

RationalState

#135520 Jan 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>"Jurisdiction ", not bad!! The first prototype was called "wojar", totally unreliable and took up too much space.
Your problem is 35 U.S.C.§ 101. Inoperable = not useful. You can call them whatever you want.

Here's a better name:

Failure.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#135521 Jan 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If the pathetic shit filled "not my fault" lifestyle fits ....
Poor DufusDale - his life sucks and he's more concerned with fables and political labels than in taking steps to help himself
not my fault you people like to live in and eat your own crap.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#135522 Jan 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is 35 U.S.C.§ 101. Inoperable = not useful. You can call them whatever you want.
Here's a better name:
Failure.
why do you think I named the first one after you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135523 Jan 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>not my fault you people like to live in and eat your own crap.
QUOTE "eat your own crap" UNQUOTE . Spoken like a true judge/justice.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#135524 Jan 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
Joint session of Congress is about to happen. Congress will count the electoral votes.
Justice Dale and friends still have time to submit their arguments to Congress:
"You ain't got no idea what jurisdiction means! Ark was DOA! The Constitooshun was written for we the peepul! Yeah! That's the ticket! I is da Justice! I rule!"
hahaha!! I see I have left an impression on you! Be it good or bad, I could care less, it is there!! LMAO!!!
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#135525 Jan 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
George W. Bush Looking Better Now?
Extending most of 43's tax cuts helps cement his legacy, says writer
"The retention of 98 percent of the Bush tax cuts
by the most liberal president
to hold office reminds us that a mere four years after leaving office, George W. Bush has a legacy that is becoming more impressive with time," Rubin writes.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4000-george...
Mr. Lubbock sure burned New York City. He is an oil man?
He has to President because his father was. He almost got the plane to hit his White house. Oops, missed.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135526 Jan 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
You "Flaps" are the biggest hypocrites on Topix! I just read two pages of attacks by you pinheads ganging up on posters. Some fishing line and a needle will close those little traps! Bunch of old dried up goobers.
What're you talking about? Practically same number of posts on both sides, and the birthers are being outsmarted, outwitted, outbrained and outhumoured, though none of the foregoing is anything to brag about. It's so easy and "they's so dumb".

Oh, a gentle reminder, LRS, don't forget to tune in January 21, all major channels, especially including Fox where you'll hear and see their nazi\Murdoch-style commentators eat crow, unfeathered crow, and practically faint along with you when Chief Justice Roberts intones "Congratulations, Mr President" , followed by the Obama family re-entering the WHITE House, eh boy a black PRESIDENT occupying the WHITE House instead of the usual busboy, doorman or butler. Ha ha.

Definitely, you do not meaure up, LRS. So pitiful. Such a drag on your country.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#135527 Jan 4, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>RU daft? Born in Hawaii is not a conspiracy theory. Just ask the State of Arizona Secretary of State.
Over 100 years of binding precedent is make believe law? What RU smoking?
UR like the psycho in straight jacket who thinks his psychiatrist is nuts.
I got your goat again you sad little troll.

Location hidden

#135528 Jan 4, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Lubbock sure burned New York City. He is an oil man?
He has to President because his father was. He almost got the plane to hit his White house. Oops, missed.
The Gore family owns for oil stock than the entire Bush family!!! On of their family homes has an open pit zinc mine on it's property!!! And G.W. almost got WHAT plane to hit WHO's White House.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135529 Jan 4, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What're you talking about? Practically same number of posts on both sides, and the birthers are being outsmarted, outwitted, outbrained and outhumoured, though none of the foregoing is anything to brag about. It's so easy and "they's so dumb".
Oh, a gentle reminder, LRS, don't forget to tune in January 21, all major channels, especially including Fox where you'll hear and see their nazi\Murdoch-style commentators eat crow, unfeathered crow, and practically faint along with you when Chief Justice Roberts intones "Congratulations, Mr President" , followed by the Obama family re-entering the WHITE House, eh boy a black PRESIDENT occupying the WHITE House instead of the usual busboy, doorman or butler. Ha ha.
Definitely, you do not meaure up, LRS. So pitiful. Such a drag on your country.
Bla bla bla! Same words, different day. Do you really get off this much on the big "0"? Are you infactuated with him or something? Is he like an "idol" to you? Must be, judging by the way you get so "excited" at the mere mention of his name. LOL Coattailer! LOL

Location hidden

#135530 Jan 4, 2013
And then we can talk about Albert Gore Junior's river Yacht, the Bio-Solar One (or BullShit-1). He not only uses the 100 amp shore-power at his slip for his boat, he also uses the other 100 amp shore-power from the slip adjacent to his.
http://pjmedia.com/blog/gore-hits-the-waves-w...
What a flaming hypocrite this limousine liberal is and you Libtards suck it up! How sad!!!
I have much more respect for Ralph Nader who lives the way he preaches.

RationalState

#135531 Jan 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>why do you think I named the first one after you?
And I named the second after you: Failure.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135532 Jan 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla bla bla! Same words, different day. Do you really get off this much on the big "0"? Are you infactuated with him or something? Is he like an "idol" to you? Must be, judging by the way you get so "excited" at the mere mention of his name. LOL Coattailer! LOL
If you insist, I'll pit my "idols" , Obama, Biden, both Clintons, against YOUR "idols", Romney, GWB and Cheeney.

Interesting, but you should compare the "prose" and profanity as used by both sides today. You'll then understand why you birther/tea partyers are so low on life's totem pole.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#135533 Jan 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And I named the second after you: Failure.
hahaha!! Only I can name my products, your input is irrelevant.

RationalState

#135534 Jan 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha!! I see I have left an impression on you! Be it good or bad, I could care less, it is there!! LMAO!!!
I'm sure you left an impression on your court appointed psychiatrist as well.

Hee hee.

RationalState

#135535 Jan 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your goat again you sad little troll.
Huh? Now what is the conspiracy theory I believe in?

Your projection fell flat, Dufus.

My goat?
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>RU daft? Born in Hawaii is not a conspiracy theory. Just ask the State of Arizona Secretary of State.
Over 100 years of binding precedent is make believe law? What RU smoking?
UR like the psycho in straight jacket who thinks his psychiatrist is nuts.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135536 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice that nobody here has justified the racist remarks towards me, now have they?
You know and I know the only reason you haven't done the same to Pops is because lily white liberals are afraid of being sued by black people.
Mainly because they are afraid of blacks as well, but they won't go to church with them or eat with them.
They're afraid of getting their asses kicked, so they stroke a black person's ego and to hell with everyone else.
Laugh that off, it's the truth.
Crazy talk will get you nowhere Siouxweety. I don’t go to church with “Blacks” either or anyone else for that matter and it’s been my experience that blacks are the least likely to sue anyone. Civil rights notwithstanding of course.
Don’t know your experience but when I was working I ate with my white and Hispanic co-worker (friends) everyday and we still go to each other’s parties and BBQ’s. I even have a birther friend that’s over all the time. Mainly cause he wants a drink I suppose but he’s a funny guy and I like him.
But your attempt at projecting your seemingly miserable life on everyone else just ain’t working outside of birfistan Siouxweety. Not everyone lives with the level of fear and hatred for blacks as you do and you obviously need to get some help for that. Then again I suppose if you didn’t have hate and vitriol in your life you wouldn’t have any life at all.
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an Obama supporter.
You're a progressive.
You care nothing about morals, values or the beloved Constitution which holds this country together you pathetic ghetto piece of shit
Wow! We see Obama and his beautiful family every day. We can only imagine what yours is like.
Grand Birther

New York, NY

#135537 Jan 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And then we can talk about Albert Gore Junior's river Yacht, the Bio-Solar One (or BullShit-1). He not only uses the 100 amp shore-power at his slip for his boat, he also uses the other 100 amp shore-power from the slip adjacent to his.
http://pjmedia.com/blog/gore-hits-the-waves-w...
What a flaming hypocrite this limousine liberal is and you Libtards suck it up! How sad!!!
I have much more respect for Ralph Nader who lives the way he preaches.
LOL, it looks like the only one sucking anything of Al Gore's is Rogue Moron.

Sorry, Rogue Moron, but all you need to do is repost any post by one of your preceived enemies in suuport of Al Gore, then you can go off on your Roguetardian rant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,156,048
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min litesong 49,333
delhi female 35 min yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 1 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 1 hr Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,292
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM