BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacquesd Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135494 Jan 4, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
It's great to be King.
Taxpayer Bill for Obama's Hawaii Vacations:$20 Million...
On a $400,000 salary!
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare he not ride in the back of a bus and stay at Motel 6!
Who does he think he is, President?
How different are Obama's vactions away from the White House from all of his predecessors? Kentuckian Grand Birther would have Obama travel coach on discounted airlines, have him queue up at airports along with his "no good" family. As you said, who does he think he is? After all, he has no rights to the same treatement as any other president.
Grand Birther

United States

#135497 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I can do that too.
See?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Wow, you are messed up.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your petty hate and anger is fine by me.
See?
I can do it too!
Wow, birfoon, you're psycho.

Please get help and free your heart from petty hate and anger.
Grand Birther

United States

#135498 Jan 4, 2013
Affirmative Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, 16 years later, and only after Obama decided to run for the pResidency!
I bet you think that an "X" in place of an "H" in the Registrars stamp on the fake birth certificate was also a mistake, huh?
You are very gullible.
Lol, you have yet to explain how a smudged stamp could possibly be evidence of anything other than a smudge.

You're freaking hilarious, Kentucky Klown Kar.
Grand Birther

United States

#135499 Jan 4, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
You see race in every post because you are a RACIST!
Kentucky Klown Kar, what do you, Rogue Moron, and Skidmark have in common?

You're all openly racist losers who have used racial epithets on this very thread.

Congrats on being a huge loser.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#135500 Jan 4, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, 16 years later, and only after Obama decided to run for the pResidency!
I bet you think that an "X" in place of an "H" in the Registrars stamp on the fake birth certificate was also a mistake, huh?
You are very gullible.
She said that she made a mistake 16 years later than she actually made the mistake. Yes, she forgot to fix the mistake for 16 years. Big deal. Yes, the X in place of the H is because of the limitations of the scan and of PDF. Because PDF did not see the faint H clearly, it thought that it was an X.

Bet you think that Obama was really born in Kenya even though (1) the Kenyan government said that it investigated the claim that Obama was born there and it never happened; (2) Obama's Kenyan grandmother never said that he was born in Kenya; she said repeatedly in the taped interview that he was born in Hawaii and in another interview that the first that her family had heard of Obama's birth was in a letter from Hawaii; (3) Only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 and of them only one came by plane and that one was, wait for it, not a US citizen; (4) A child born in Kenya would have needed a US passport or to be added to his mother's US passport to get to the USA---but no application for such a document has been found for Obama; (5) The birth certificate of Hawaii, confirmed by the officials of BOTH parties, including the former Republican governor, says that he was born in the USA; (6) and that fact is further confirmed by (a) the public Index Data file,(b) the birth notices sent to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961, and (c)the Hawaii teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, after hearing of the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley.
Learn to Read

Bensenville, IL

#135501 Jan 4, 2013
More Bad News Birfoons - election results confirmed, no objections, no Birfoon floor show.

More epic fail for Birfistan. Chalk up another one for that pesky Constitution
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#135502 Jan 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one refute a fable?
Sorry moron. You lost. You have always list. You always will lose and no amount of your 2nd grade taunts will change your pathetic existence
Down boy!! Stop humping my leg!! Bad dog!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#135503 Jan 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry moron. You lost. You have always list. You always will lose and no amount of your 2nd grade taunts will change your pathetic existence
bacatcha ;0)
You know what they say about old dogs, but they are funny while trying!
Learn to Read

Bensenville, IL

#135504 Jan 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Down boy!! Stop humping my leg!! Bad dog!!
DufusDale just wonders from on fantasy to another. Sucks to be a perpetual loser like DufusDale
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#135505 Jan 4, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>And what is the jurisdiction of the Play Justice's ruling? His play pen or does it extend to the territorial limits of his play room? Are foreign (alien) made toys in his play room under his jurisdiction?
Everything in my playroom was created by US citizens and if there happens to be a foreign made toy, it sure wasn't stolen from its rightful owner.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#135506 Jan 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
DufusDale just wonders from on fantasy to another. Sucks to be a perpetual loser like DufusDale
You dogs are all the same, pampered from the cradle to the grave and we are left to clean up your shit.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135507 Jan 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You know what they say about old dogs, but they are funny while trying!
Well, it seems to me that birther dogs are the least apt to learn NEW tricks, they keep coming up with OLD ones in spite of 0-192 court challenges, approval of the Senate, House, Supreme Court, Romney, GWB, GHB, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Grove, Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Palin, etc.
Oh, lest I forget, remember to tune in January 21, any channel, but hey, stick to Fox and watch their commentators eat crow , feathers and all as Supreme court chief justice Roberts intones : "Congratulations, Mr. President". Ha ha.
Justice ha ha, ho ho, Dale. What a joke. And yes, it is funny. Very. Even Jon Stewart can't touch that kind of humour.
Learn to Read

Bensenville, IL

#135508 Jan 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You dogs are all the same, pampered from the cradle to the grave and we are left to clean up your shit.
Poor Dufus. Spends his life in shit. Blames everyone else for his pathetic existence

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#135509 Jan 4, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
You see race in every post because you are a RACIST!
Projection. You wear it on your sleeve.
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare he not ride in the back of a bus and stay at Motel 6!
Who does he think he is, President?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#135510 Jan 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dufus. Spends his life in shit. Blames everyone else for his pathetic existence
On March 16, US patent law becomes first-to-file. Dufus Dale better get his application for perpetual motion fantasy filed with the PTO or else his delusions may die. I can't wait to see the application when it's published.

He'd be better off trying to patent a "back to the future" vehicle.

Hee hee. He should name his first vehicle, "Jurisdiction"!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#135511 Jan 4, 2013
TODAY the votes of the Electoral College were counted by the US Congress.

Obama won every single one of the 332 Electoral Votes that he won in the general election. Not one single elector changed her or his vote from Obama to Romney. Not one single elector refused to vote or voted for a candidate other than Obama and Romney. The same thing in fact happened in 2008 and in 2012. Not one single elector in the 532 electors in the country in either 2008 or 2012 changed her or his vote because of the claims of birthers.

The reason is that (1) not one of them believes the nutty idea that Obama was born in a foreign country; and (2) not one of them believe the crazy birther theory that two citizen parents are required to make a Natural Born US Citizen since the US Supreme Court ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case that the meaning comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth.

These views are, btw, shared by such conservative leaders as Paul Ryan, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review. None of these people or institutions believe that Obamaís birth certificate was forged, and none believe that the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties (including the former Republican governor) are lying when they say that they sent the short form and long form birth certificates to Obama and that the original birth certificate exists in the files of the DOH and that it shows that Obama was born in Hawaii.
Learn to Read

Bensenville, IL

#135512 Jan 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>On March 16, US patent law becomes first-to-file. Dufus Dale better get his application for perpetual motion fantasy filed with the PTO or else his delusions may die. I can't wait to see the application when it's published.

He'd be better off trying to patent a "back to the future" vehicle.

Hee hee. He should name his first vehicle, "Jurisdiction"!
With a vanity plate "SBJCT2"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135513 Jan 4, 2013
You "Flaps" are the biggest hypocrites on Topix! I just read two pages of attacks by you pinheads ganging up on posters. Some fishing line and a needle will close those little traps! Bunch of old dried up goobers.
Learn to Read

Bensenville, IL

#135514 Jan 4, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
TODAY the votes of the Electoral College were counted by the US Congress.

Obama won every single one of the 332 Electoral Votes that he won in the general election. Not one single elector changed her or his vote from Obama to Romney. Not one single elector refused to vote or voted for a candidate other than Obama and Romney. The same thing in fact happened in 2008 and in 2012. Not one single elector in the 532 electors in the country in either 2008 or 2012 changed her or his vote because of the claims of birthers.

The reason is that (1) not one of them believes the nutty idea that Obama was born in a foreign country; and (2) not one of them believe the crazy birther theory that two citizen parents are required to make a Natural Born US Citizen since the US Supreme Court ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case that the meaning comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth.

These views are, btw, shared by such conservative leaders as Paul Ryan, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review. None of these people or institutions believe that Obama’s birth certificate was forged, and none believe that the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties (including the former Republican governor) are lying when they say that they sent the short form and long form birth certificates to Obama and that the original birth certificate exists in the files of the DOH and that it shows that Obama was born in Hawaii.
Now how can you expect the Birfoons to reach such a ridiculously high threshold such as "one rational person must believe your fable may possibly be true"

By imposing such unattainable minimums you have doomed them to failure
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#135515 Jan 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dufus. Spends his life in shit. Blames everyone else for his pathetic existence
]How dare you, inferring that I am a moonbat-liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,129,389
Rattlesnake Logic 37 min Apologies2BeachBoys 23
Why do REPUBLICS Fail and Fall 43 min NO APATHY 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,157
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,776
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 4 hr Glen Fry 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]