BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135570 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are stupid just like I said you were.
I said these lily white liberals in here would never hang out with you.
They are only using you for their own ideas and political gain.
Why else do they keep funding ghettos where people like you live?
I know you live in the ghetto.
There's a difference, or is your brain too small to comprehend that?
I take no offense at you Siouxweety because I know you’re not very bright. That you wouldn’t hang out with anyone like me is evident, but how many times must you be told you cannot project your ignorance and racist attitudes on others. I understand that folks would rather hang out with like minded individuals, but race is no barrier to that for me or anyone else I know.

If it makes you somehow feel superior to believe I live in some ghetto then fine, go ahead and believe what you wish, but note your foul mouth and bad manners would never be tolerated in my ghetto.

That you tend to use the word ghetto more than anyone on this thread and with that foul mouth of yours and being so familiar with all the ghetto idioms only makes one predisposed to suspecting you may have a reason to know what you’re talking about in that regard.
Be Fair

Wahiawa, HI

#135571 Jan 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have had our Progressive Republican presidents. Teddy Roosevelt and R. Nixon. And they have had their Moderate presidents like JFK who was smart enough to cut taxes is a recession!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qmHdqWPB_S8XX
Teddy is actually one of my favorites, he was a hard charging bad ass, he once got a letter from some troops about having to ride horse back for a mile each day and then hopped on a horse to ride something like 20 miles or so in a single trip. That is a real tough man of action.

Never cared much for Nixon, I don't know what it is, just the guy just rubbed me the wrong way when I listen to him and some of his policies, and he was the one the abolished the gold standard.

JFK was a good man for the most part. It is a shame that he was killed. But you may want to keep that speech under your hat next time. If anyone takes the time to research the taxes rates back then and compare them to now, you are going to end up supporting a reason to raise taxes as oppose to cutting them.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135572 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are stupid just like I said you were.
Hey Poppo, see? She's right, you know, I mean what she wrote : "They are only using you for their own ideas and political gain." Thanks for that, Poppo, and sorry I had to use you like that but you know how it is in politics.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135573 Jan 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I take no offense at you Siouxweety because I know you’re not very bright. That you wouldn’t hang out with anyone like me is evident, but how many times must you be told you cannot project your ignorance and racist attitudes on others. I understand that folks would rather hang out with like minded individuals, but race is no barrier to that for me or anyone else I know.
If it makes you somehow feel superior to believe I live in some ghetto then fine, go ahead and believe what you wish, but note your foul mouth and bad manners would never be tolerated in my ghetto.
That you tend to use the word ghetto more than anyone on this thread and with that foul mouth of yours and being so familiar with all the ghetto idioms only makes one predisposed to suspecting you may have a reason to know what you’re talking about in that regard.
I'm not sure she gets the ghetto talk gold medal. Rouge is hot on her heels.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135574 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>You really are stupid just like I said you were.
Your hatred and obsession have taken over completely. Please seek help

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#135575 Jan 5, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred and obsession have taken over completely. Please seek help
LMAO!
Look who's talking.
When have you ever said anything nice to anyone on here?
Never.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#135577 Jan 5, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Look who's talking.
Never.
HELLO there Dizzy Sioux Tweet bird Brain! BWHHAHHHHAAAAa
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135578 Jan 5, 2013
We're now one step closer to America's coming civil war
By Arthur Herman
Published January 03, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/03/wer...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135579 Jan 5, 2013
A right to armed rebellion?: Opinion

http://www.dailynews.com/business/ci_22310902...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135581 Jan 5, 2013
'Fiscal cliff' deal repeals part of 'Obamacare'

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...

MILLER: Cover up in D.C.'s arrest of Iraq vet
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/guns/2012...
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#135582 Jan 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Obama wont last this Term,,,squatter Obama from Kenyan

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#135583 Jan 5, 2013
Kim 0806 wrote:
<quoted text>You do not know Phil and/or you do not recognize obvious sarcasm when you see it.
Mitt Romney Got… 47 Percent
By Z. Byron Wolf | ABC OTUS News

On the same day lawmakers count the electoral votes on Capitol Hill, officially certifying President Obama's victory in the Electoral College, the AP released a tabulation of official presidential votes from all 50 states.
As tabulated by the AP, Romney got 47.2 percent of the full presidential vote.
He did a bit better - 48.0 - if you just look at the two top candidates.
That number - 47 percent - resonates in the context of the race because of Romney's infamous " 47 percent " comments that seemed to have an effect on the race.
http://news.yahoo.com/mitt-romney-got-47-perc...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135585 Jan 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Dunham, late in pregnancy decided to take a joy ride to Kenya. She knew that a star would appear above her birth hut, presaging her child’s destiny. He could not become POTUS without being born under the star in Kenya. But the three wise men gave her an invisibility cloak to smuggle her newborn back into the US under the noses of Customs and Immigration officials. After getting a birth certificate in Hawaii with the help of co-conspirators, they decided to steal a Social Security number just for laughs, even though they already had the birth certificate, just for the thrill of it.
Have a nice LSD trip, honey.
Plausible as can be if one's a birther.
Learn to Read

Bensenville, IL

#135586 Jan 5, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
Look who's talking.
Never.
As I said - please seek help - you appear to be delusional
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135587 Jan 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
Yep, what a guy the big zero is!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/04/sandy-vi...
Do you know Speaker Boehner? He leads the republican majority in the House. Obama immediately signed off emergency and immediate aid to the beleaguered hours after Sandy hit but long-term aid is the House's responsibilithy. Long-term aid to the distressed New Jersey, NY and Conn residents cannot be given outright by the president . It has to be voted by the House. So, who's been the speaker since Sandy devastated the East coast? Who's been doing zilch about voting an aid package? What's more, who adjourned the House, at the same time swatting away the aid package, leaving it to be dealt with by the new House of Representatives? Then facing outrage, during the Christmas season to boot, and, ashamed at the criticism, he called back the House to vote a part of the appropriation.

You boast of knowing a lot about your country. You don't. You just demonstrated again how you choose hate for Obama over common sense. You definitely don't measure up.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135588 Jan 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
Is it possible that a dolt such as you could wander around free, and not locked up? Or do they just let you out on weekends? Chicago is like NYC, it's surrounded by cities and other states that have NO gun laws. Like Torono so close to the border. Who's to stop a Chicagoan or New Yorker from heading out of city or state and purcahsing all the guns he wants? Your NRA/birther/tea party kind needs to be legislated. And presto.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#135589 Jan 5, 2013
What's this say about France? Maybe Jacques needs to move to France.

Gerard Depardieu Calls Russia 'A Great Democracy'
By Georg Szalai | The Hollywood Reporter – Thu, Jan 3, 2013

French actor Gerard Depardieu in a letter late Thursday not only welcomed a decision by Russian President Vladimir Putin to grant him citizenship, but also lauded the political leader and the country's political system.

French newspaper Le Monde on Friday printed the star's complete letter, including comments on the state of Russia's democracy and press.
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/gerard-depardieu-cal...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135590 Jan 5, 2013
crzzzd wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=RXvyX0gyht 4
Obama wont last this Term,,,squatter Obama from Kenyan
From Kenyan? Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot, he's a Kenya.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135591 Jan 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible that a dolt such as you could wander around free, and not locked up? Or do they just let you out on weekends? Chicago is like NYC, it's surrounded by cities and other states that have NO gun laws. Like Torono so close to the border. Who's to stop a Chicagoan or New Yorker from heading out of city or state and purcahsing all the guns he wants? Your NRA/birther/tea party kind needs to be legislated. And presto.
You're such a stupid old fart! All's fair in love and war. Can't take the heat? Get out of the kitchen! The big "0" made it clear four years ago how he would deal with people and that determined how people would deal with him. It's his bed, now he gets to lay in it. Chicago, there's the proof that tighter gun laws aren't the answer and all you can do is make excuses. Blaming an inanimate object is pure stupidity!
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#135592 Jan 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know Speaker Boehner? He leads the republican majority in the House. Obama immediately signed off emergency and immediate aid to the beleaguered hours after Sandy hit but long-term aid is the House's responsibilithy. Long-term aid to the distressed New Jersey, NY and Conn residents cannot be given outright by the president . It has to be voted by the House. So, who's been the speaker since Sandy devastated the East coast? Who's been doing zilch about voting an aid package? What's more, who adjourned the House, at the same time swatting away the aid package, leaving it to be dealt with by the new House of Representatives? Then facing outrage, during the Christmas season to boot, and, ashamed at the criticism, he called back the House to vote a part of the appropriation.
You boast of knowing a lot about your country. You don't. You just demonstrated again how you choose hate for Obama over common sense. You definitely don't measure up.
Get a clue!! The bill was loaded with other spending not realated to Sandy what-so-ever! That's why!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,220,919
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 52,898
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Cracker Jack 90
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Cold Front 69,715
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Whiny1 5,919
Important! 7 hr Vote 1
Dear Abby 4-27-15 8 hr mrs gladys kravitz 10
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]