BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,301 - 119,320 of 177,545 Comments Last updated 57 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135444 Jan 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Cops banned from Denny's: Belleville[,IL]Police Chief stages 'boycott'.
http://www.examiner.com/article/cops-banned-f... {"4661604870114&q uot;:323652247743553}& action_type_map={"466 1604870114":&quot ;og.likes"}&a ction_ref_map
You post this in spite of the manager "

Denny's sign in Belleville, IL

Photo credit:

Fox2Now
And while another manager cleared up the confusion and apologized, the officers left the facility behind the embarrassing situation"
".Overreaction by the police chief, obviously. In passing, they would not have to ban me from Denny's. I banned myself after my first visit there years ago. Ugh.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135445 Jan 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The substance flows from the land of hate and baloney
Thank you for confirming my suspicion.
Be Fair

Wahiawa, HI

#135446 Jan 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
he could have been "born in the White House" ...
That STILL does NOT make him a "natural born" citizen!
His father was/IS a Kenyan! NOT an American!
It takes TWO(2) United States "citizens" to BREED a "natural born citizen ...
His mother was. Father wasn't!
No way in HELL for him to be a NBC!
Capiche ?!?...
Ah, so what you are trying to say is that all the legal measurements used to prove who is considered a natural born citizen that we have been using since America's inception should be ignored for just one man?

Any person born on American soil is viewed in the eyes of the law, a natural born citizen. Your suggestion/exampple of breeding is pretty curious, I don't think that American has all of sudden become a race on to itself. Forgive me for correcting you but I believe it's a nationality, The only people that are Americans using the measurements of ethnic race would be the Native American.

Perhaps that is what you meant? that only Native Americans can be president? I am going to side with the fact that I believe that you don't think that. But you are suggesting it.
Learn to Read

Melrose Park, IL

#135447 Jan 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for confirming my suspicion.
Any time Bozo - I figured you out months ago - no further confirmation required.(But please do let us know if you ever find one court decision, one scintilla of legal authority in support if your fable ... I won't hold my breath)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135448 Jan 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar is pretty harsh AL when dealing with one from Canada who may not be familiar with Kentucky slang. After all he did keep asking. Why did you not respond?
Explanation. I am of course familiar with "capiche". It's not limited to Kentucky slang, as I hear it often in my corner of the world. It's users have no idea it's spelled wrong, where it originates and what it means. Is why I was sarcastically asking American er hmm lady. She/he has not a clue. "Capiche" is a misused locally-invented word as is "No problemo", also a non-word in any language. No semanticist is American er hmm Lady.
Be Fair

Wahiawa, HI

#135449 Jan 4, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in proof, and Obama has none.
You got any, like maybe a long form birth certificate with a raised visible embossed seal for Obama?
Fake birth certificates only prove fraud has occurred.
All Obama has is a fraudulent birth certificate.
The real issue is that Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen.
That takes TWO U.S. citizen parents.
Obama doesn't have that.
Perhaps I am not versed in your birth certificate lingo, but what are you talking about? The Hawaii Department of Health has provide both the current form of birth certificates, which I myself have the same type of copy in my safe of my own BC, but has even released the original one, which again looks every bit like my own original form and very similar to the form that my mother and grandmother owns.

Maybe it's just because I am born and raised here in Hawaii that I can't see where you suggesting fraud. Using your list of requirements on what is a true BC every person that was born in Hawaii has been issued fake BCs. Quite a charge you are placing there.

I don't know if this is a trend but you like another person I replied to are in the habit of defeating your point with another contradiction. Most of your post is about how fake his proof is then you turn and say that isn't even the problem it's his Father?

Good sir, I don't think that you are being kind to yourself with that logic. Not trying to insult, but you must not win much with your wife.

It is curious that I am seeing this whole 2 American parents making a true american born child trend, American isn't an ethic race, it's a nationality, if you continue to use that logic of thinking then as I posted before. Only a Native American can be president.

I don't think that you believe that. Just taking the logic to extremes to help you to understand how misleading that requirement of 2 American parents can be twisted to mean something else under the board definition of "natural born citizen". I can even understand how someone could have come to thinking that is what it must mean.
Learn to Read

Melrose Park, IL

#135450 Jan 4, 2013
Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, so what you are trying to say is that all the legal measurements used to prove who is considered a natural born citizen that we have been using since America's inception should be ignored for just one man?

Any person born on American soil is viewed in the eyes of the law, a natural born citizen. Your suggestion/exampple of breeding is pretty curious, I don't think that American has all of sudden become a race on to itself. Forgive me for correcting you but I believe it's a nationality, The only people that are Americans using the measurements of ethnic race ...
And therein lies the real burr in the Birfoon's saddle ... A semi black man with a funny name CAN'T be POTUS! DufusDale has so moved, Commie Hag has seconded and all of Birfistan was heard to shout "aye". The matter is settled (0-192, that silly Constitution, election and rule of law are just minor inconveniences.) "We the people" know the TRU intent! Washington owned salves for Pete's sake! Do you really think he would have let one of them be POTUS?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135451 Jan 4, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
She's like that, Poppo. She has also accused me oftentimes of calling her all sorts of bad names. I never did, not even once, though I admit I was tempted. Challenged to show ONE instance where and when I used foul language on her, she came right back with the king of language x by 10 that she accused me of using. She is a woman encapsulated with insane rage, envy, and such a hater.
And on top of that she has the nerve to talk morals and values which one can plainly see she has absolutely none; and some crap about a "beloved" constitution which she and her birfoon brigade holds in obvious contempt. I tell ya the woman is a piece of work.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#135452 Jan 4, 2013
Howdy, birfoons.

More bad news: the December jobs report is out. Private sector growth remained steady as it has been for the past 3 years. Government payrolls shrunk yet again.

The size and scope of government is shrinking at the fastest rate in 50+ years and the private sector continues to heal, despite the best efforts of the right.

Have a nice fantasy, birfoons!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135453 Jan 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And therein lies the real burr in the Birfoon's saddle ... A semi black man with a funny name CAN'T be POTUS! DufusDale has so moved, Commie Hag has seconded and all of Birfistan was heard to shout "aye". The matter is settled (0-192, that silly Constitution, election and rule of law are just minor inconveniences.) "We the people" know the TRU intent! Washington owned salves for Pete's sake! Do you really think he would have let one of them be POTUS?
Barry is a funny name?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135454 Jan 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And on top of that she has the nerve to talk morals and values which one can plainly see she has absolutely none; and some crap about a "beloved" constitution which she and her birfoon brigade holds in obvious contempt. I tell ya the woman is a piece of work.
And you have the nerve to wake each morning!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#135455 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, you jackass?
Do you want to know why you and people like you will get nothing but hatred from me?
Since I have been on here, there have been many references to myself, my kids, my mother, my father, and my husband.
I have been ridiculed, cursed at, looked at in a condescending manner and you know what else?
Has that ever happened to you on here?
Oh hell no, not as long as you are on their side.
So accuse me of what you want.
What makes YOU better than me, huh?
You're an Obama supporter.
You're a progressive.
You care nothing about morals, values or the beloved Constitution which holds this country together.
So, you pathetic ghetto piece of shit, what makes you so much better than me, that the lefties on here dare not to spew racist remarks at you, as they have done me?
I ask you.
And now you know why I have nothing but hate and contempt for ghetto pieces of shit like you.
Sorry it bothers you so much, but does it really matter anyway?
It's not as if you would ever eat or drink with any of these lily white lefty loonies in here, see if they will come to dinner with you or hang out at your crib.
I doubt it.
LOLOLOLOLOL! This is too funny.

Birfoon cries about being made fun of and then in her next sentence lays into someone with vile language.

Lay off the sauce and get a life.

Moreno Valley, CA

#135456 Jan 4, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Explanation. I am of course familiar with "capiche". It's not limited to Kentucky slang, as I hear it often in my corner of the world. It's users have no idea it's spelled wrong, where it originates and what it means. Is why I was sarcastically asking American er hmm lady. She/he has not a clue. "Capiche" is a misused locally-invented word as is "No problemo", also a non-word in any language. No semanticist is American er hmm Lady.
Sort of like John Wayne saying por favor in English. LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

#135457 Jan 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have the nerve to wake each morning!
Look who’s talking! Go get a cup of coffee while I walk my dog Mr. Liars. He had the nerve to wake up as well.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#135458 Jan 4, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOLOL! This is too funny.
Birfoon cries about being made fun of and then in her next sentence lays into someone with vile language.
Lay off the sauce and get a life.
I notice that nobody here has justified the racist remarks towards me, now have they?
You know and I know the only reason you haven't done the same to Pops is because lily white liberals are afraid of being sued by black people.
Mainly because they are afraid of blacks as well, but they won't go to church with them or eat with them.
They're afraid of getting their asses kicked, so they stroke a black person's ego and to hell with everyone else.
Laugh that off, it's the truth.
Learn to Read

Melrose Park, IL

#135459 Jan 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>... and some crap about a "beloved" constitution which she and her birfoon brigade holds in obvious contempt.
Hey now! They adore that 2nd Amendment! Sure, they'd prefer to do without the judicial system, electoral process and that darn "full faith and credit" thingy ....(Who decided that Hawaii was a "real State" anyway?)
Learn to Read

Melrose Park, IL

#135460 Jan 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Barry is a funny name?
Your RomperRoom buddies seem to think so
Learn to Read

Melrose Park, IL

#135461 Jan 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And you have the nerve to wake each morning!
This from LilRomperStomper, who usually doesn't regain consciousness until after noon
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135462 Jan 4, 2013
Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I am not versed in your birth certificate lingo, but what are you talking about? The Hawaii Department of Health has provide both the current form of birth certificates, which I myself have the same type of copy in my safe of my own BC, but has even released the original one, which again looks every bit like my own original form and very similar to the form that my mother and grandmother owns.
Maybe it's just because I am born and raised here in Hawaii that I can't see where you suggesting fraud. Using your list of requirements on what is a true BC every person that was born in Hawaii has been issued fake BCs. Quite a charge you are placing there.
I don't know if this is a trend but you like another person I replied to are in the habit of defeating your point with another contradiction. Most of your post is about how fake his proof is then you turn and say that isn't even the problem it's his Father?
Good sir, I don't think that you are being kind to yourself with that logic. Not trying to insult, but you must not win much with your wife.
It is curious that I am seeing this whole 2 American parents making a true american born child trend, American isn't an ethic race, it's a nationality, if you continue to use that logic of thinking then as I posted before. Only a Native American can be president.
I don't think that you believe that. Just taking the logic to extremes to help you to understand how misleading that requirement of 2 American parents can be twisted to mean something else under the board definition of "natural born citizen". I can even understand how someone could have come to thinking that is what it must mean.
A post full of logic and common sense. Boy, are you gonna get it!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#135463 Jan 4, 2013
You liberals kill me with your over inflated sense of self importance.
You know, you guys could go login into a site and a bunch of my friends can sit around and talk trash about you, but in the end what does it all accomplish?
I came here in the very beginning, debating nicely and got racist insults thrown at me, even just now, telling me to stop drinking, although I don't drink.
It keeps going on and on, and there's no end to it, to anyone who dares to bash Obama.
In my opinion, Obama should have been aborted and his mother should have kept her legs closed!
If it makes you feel so much better to talk trash about people on the right, and conservatives, go for it.
But we all know who really screwed up this country.
It's why we have kids that don't respect their elders and crime is out of control.
We know who to point the finger at.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,101,997
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min J RULES 69,102
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min KiMerde 49,519
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,264
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,755
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••