BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,966)

Showing posts 119,301 - 119,320 of167,603
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is everything you post full of errors? Could it be that you're blinded by hate?
Why are you angry all the time?
Can't answer that, can you?
Perhaps it's because you don't know why, yourself!

Since: Feb 11

They call me Hill Billy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Whatever happened to Jim Hayden? He had the best ideas.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

wicky wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Democrats introduce legislation immediatly to lower taxes for the middle class to the level of the Bush Tax cuts youll probably be cheering the 'No Tax' repubs for fighting it.
House repubs if our Rich Puppet masters cant keep their deficit bloating tax cuts 99.9% of Americans should have their taxes raised.Brilliant and rubes like you continue to lap it up.
By the way you really ought to look up 'Usurper in teh dictionary,I dont think democraticly elected by the popular vote and the electoral college really fits the definition.
But of course I realize being a Rightist Cultist you dont care much for thse pesky facts.
Like the one about the GOP being the LOSERS of the last Election.
With nearly ZERO chance of winning in 2016 also im pretty sure were going to see a purging of the Teabaggers in The House in 2014 that should be entertaining.
I am a former Democrat, Dummy!
I can't stand them now.

Tell us, can you provide conclusive PROOF that Obama was born in the United States?
The usurper has not provided you any proof, because it does not exist.
Even if it did exist, you still could not definitively prove it, because Obama will not let you.
Don't you find this to be strange???

They call me Hill Billy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a former Democrat, Dummy!
I can't stand them now.
Tell us, can you provide conclusive PROOF that Obama was born in the United States?
The usurper has not provided you any proof, because it does not exist.
Even if it did exist, you still could not definitively prove it, because Obama will not let you.
Hi, Birt.
Happy New Year Bro.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Uninformed Fox Viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was Benjamin Ghazi, but I'm not sure. I have been hearing some disturbing reports on this Benjamin Ghazi character on Fox & Friends. Was it him?
The DEMOCRATIC SKANK makes a return appearance?
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
We were in NYC until this AM. Went to Joe's Shanghai in Chinatown off Mott and Roberta's Pizza in Brooklyn. Highly recommended.
Still a LYING FAKE, huh?
Can't you do anything with my new moniker?
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Mountain William wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Birt.
Happy New Year Bro.
Happy New Year to you as well, although I expect it to be more crappy than the year we just had.
Later.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
A sucker was born the very minute that you were born, because you are one.
No SHEEPLE can provide conclusive PROOF that Obama was born in the United States, because the usurper has not provided you any proof, because it does not exist.
There is no such thing as proof to a birfoon GB because he simply lives in a state of denial. In the real world a certified BC verified verbally and in writing by any state is proof of POB. As you can plainly see no level of denial or internet birfoonary has changed that fact and it never will.

That the ignorant birfoon prefers to believe internet rumors and gossip rather than official state record keepers is why he continues to be laughed out of every court in the nation and why you will forever make me laugh long time.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Mountain William wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Birt.
Happy New Year Bro.
You fit so right in. See my post 135203
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
The pathetic ignorant Birfoon we've come to know so well
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you angry all the time?
Can't answer that, can you?
Perhaps it's because you don't know why, yourself!
Angry? Laughing at your ignorance and errors. Pitying you for your life full of hate. Angry? Not even close
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Now this is truly sad. Looking back a few pages, I see jacqie and mobarf spent their New Year's Eve on Topix! That says it all! LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

NoMoreUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we're not the dumbasses you think we are. You see? Nothing is gonna go up for us at all, because we're no longer paying it. My money is just fine and my investments overseas are producing every month. I'm set for life. It's only you liberals...ONLY you that are gonna have to figure out how you're gonna survive now that you've been cutoff, and guess what? We warned you 4 years ago about that and you didn;t fucking listen, and now your are living out that reality only this time you won;t be getting a fucking dime from us in taxes because there is nothing here to tax, we have no accounts here and deal in small ammounts of untraceable cash only. Cash you'll NEVER get your filthy hands on again.
We KNOW you won;t be able to survive here now and we're counting on it. YOu bastards ahve never worked a day in your fucking lives for anything and you may have been given a short chnace to wise the fuck up 4 years ago that chance ran out and your bridges are burned down. You're finished and you can cry, bitch, moan complain, and flail your little arms around and throw tantrums to your death, but it's gonna fall on deaf ears because now? Now we want you all very very dead and the quicker you are the happier we'll be. YOU chose that path, and YOU chose to make enemies out of every person keeping your sorry asses alive here and while we asked you before how that hopey changey stuff was working for you you just roamed around in your Tyranical little fog without a care in the world, so like i have said many times before...good riddins to you and every single one of you bastards, because it's been a long time coming!
Then you should love Obama. Or are you as full of shit as every other birfoon?

To measure US stock returns, I looked at the total return of the US stock market and used the total return of the Wilshire 5000. I don't want the partial returns of narrower indexes like the DOW 30 or S&P 500. I then looked at the annualized returns under G.W. Bush for the eight years ending January 20, 2009. I did the same for the period since January 20, 2009 for Obama.

The results:

G.W. Bush - negative 3.5 percent annually
Obama - positive 20.1 percent annually
Fact: The US stock market performed better under Obama than G.W. Bush by a staggering 23.6 percentage points a year
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-377444...

They call me Hill Billy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You fit so right in. See my post 135203
My avatar reminds you of Honey Boo Boo?
Should I tell you what your left hand (your girlfriend) really looks like?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Tax hikes in the United States effect people all around the world. When Obama takes four hundred dollars a month out of the pocket of the middle class worker,he is taking four hundred dollars that the worker would be spending. Middle class workers could be spending that $4800 a year on vacation,in Canada,Greece or Italy. Countries like Greece rely on vacation dollars,in much the same way employees at a local department store or movie theater relay on those 'dollars' being spent for recreation,entertainment or convenience. Then again,most workers are already extended as far as their paychecks allow and will go over the top when Obama takes more money out of their pockets. Obama doesn't care if your neighbor can't afford to pay for food,heat,electricity,water,or shelter as long as he can push his radical left wing agenda.
Thatís exactly what Obamaís been saying Frank. Heís the reason youíve had the tax cut in the first place and heís the only one fighting for you to keep them. Whatís wrong with you man?
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Affirmative Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Still a LYING FAKE, huh?
Can't you do anything with my new moniker?
Howdy, Bitfoon. Still COMPLETELY BATSHIT, huh?

I'm sorry you're too poor and crazy to travel for the holidays. It must suck to be stuck in that paranoid little holler you call home.

I hope you like your new name. I think it fits you rather well.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I don't think Obama cares about anything.
He just wanted to live in the White House with all of the ghosts. We don't need a President. He is a joke. I wonder if the one he killed haunts him.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you need common sense. What I posted makes perfect sense.
But, here's a question for you lefties.
Why are you always so hateful and angry?
Nothing makes you happy.
But if that's the way you want to go through life, it's not my problem.
I am just curious as to why liberals are always so angry.
You remind me of Patti Reagan.
Now there's a whackjob.
Oh that is rich! Thereís a reason your Party lost every demographic in America save one.

I didnít think there was a question of who the hate mongers are.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
I don't think Obama cares about anything.
He just wanted to live in the White House with all of the ghosts. We don't need a President. He is a joke. I wonder if the one he killed haunts him.
Blather on fool. Your ignorance is all to obvious
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Lets elect Jesus for President.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 119,301 - 119,320 of167,603
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min leosnana 1,034,184
Amy 4-19 13 min PEllen 12
Abby 4-19 20 min Julie 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Chicagobunny 47,068
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,120
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 1 hr Evilgelicalling 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,030
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search