BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135430 Jan 4, 2013
Barack Obama was born in 1936 on the shores of Lake Victoria in Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District (now in Bondo District), Kenya.

His father, Onyango Obama (c. 1895-1979, buried at Alego), belonged to the Luo tribe and his name at birth was Onyango, son of Obama (buried at Kendu Bay, Kenya). Onyango wife's name is Nyaoke. Before working as a cook for missionaries in Nairobi, Onyango had traveled widely, enlisting in the British colonial forces during World War I and visiting Europe, India, and Zanzibar, where he converted from Christianity to Islam and added Hussein to his name.

In the old days, Onyango had at least three wives. Barack Obama was the son of Akuma/Akumu, his second wife. However, he was raised by Onyango's third wife, Sarah, after Akuma/Akumu left her family and separated from her husband in 1945.

Barack Obama grew up in Nyangoma-Kogelo. At 18, he married a young woman named Kezia in a tribal ceremony. They had two children. He never divorced Kezia, who now lives in Bracknell, England.

Barack Obama's father's name was Onyango. Onyango's father's name was Obama. Possibly no genealogy records existed from that point into the past.

Ann Dunham tried to unsuccessfully coerce Barack Obama into child support by naming Barry Dunham "Barack Hussein Obama II" after Barack Obama and his father Onyango (Hussein Onyango Obama)!

It's like Ann saying, "I know all about you and you need to take responsibility for this child's life!" This was a "one night stand" and Barack Obama was already a married man. This incident would have revoked his student visa status and would have caused an international incident for the Kenyan government and so it was hushed up. Barack Obama was never married to Ann Dunham (Stanley Ann Dunham). And you can clearly see all of this on Barack Obama's facial expressions and by the totality of the evidence made public about this situation.

Barry's growing up years was filled with hate for White Americans and his friends were always outcast and radicals. This had an influence on Barry Dunham and it explains a lot about his growing up and present ideas towards society and life.

Onyango, is the father of Barack Obama. Barack Obama is the father of our 2008 Democratic Party nominee Barry Dunham or aka Barack Hussein Obama. It's good to get your facts straight. Obonga died in 1979. Barack Obama was born in Kenya and he died in an auto accident in Kenya.

Comment: As a traditional Arab, I don't know any Barack Hussein Obama II as such a person would be disowned, if such a person really exist. Look at the true history behind the Obama family and see for yourself! There is no such creature as Barack Hussein Obama II. He just doesn't exist.

In most traditional Middle East lands the term II, after a person's name, is not used and does not exist as a man is not given the same name as his father. The name Barack Hussein Obama or Barack Hussein Obama I and Barack Hussein Obama II would have been a creation of Stanley Ann Dunham, who apparently did not know Arab or Muslim customs and traditions, or possibly a creation of Barry Dunham himself. Not being satisfied with who he is and not being satisfied with his identity. Barry Dunham likely is his legal and legitimate name as Stanley Ann Dunham and Barack Obama (the real one) were never married. His name, after Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro (in her first marriage), legally became Barry Soetoro. During his years at Punahou, his grandparents registered him as Barry Obama, after his presumed biological Kenyan father. And it is my guess that "Barack Obama", our 2008 US Presidential candidate, has never applied for a legal change of name status in violation of US laws. And that he partially lives in a world of fantasy, due to his sordid, sinful, and hidden past, his mother's past, and his need for recognition and validation.
--Obamination

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135431 Jan 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine :)
Iím surprised at you AL. You usually lay it right on us. Must be slipping.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/capich...

Moreno Valley, CA

#135432 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, you jackass?
Do you want to know why you and people like you will get nothing but hatred from me?
Since I have been on here, there have been many references to myself, my kids, my mother, my father, and my husband.
I have been ridiculed, cursed at, looked at in a condescending manner and you know what else?
Has that ever happened to you on here?
Oh hell no, not as long as you are on their side.
So accuse me of what you want.
What makes YOU better than me, huh?
You're an Obama supporter.
You're a progressive.
You care nothing about morals, values or the beloved Constitution which holds this country together.
So, you pathetic ghetto piece of shit, what makes you so much better than me, that the lefties on here dare not to spew racist remarks at you, as they have done me?
I ask you.
And now you know why I have nothing but hate and contempt for ghetto pieces of shit like you.
Sorry it bothers you so much, but does it really matter anyway?
It's not as if you would ever eat or drink with any of these lily white lefty loonies in here, see if they will come to dinner with you or hang out at your crib.
I doubt it.
Not me! Iíve never talked about your family or called you out of your moniker other than Sioux. I do believe I called you Sioux city Sioux on one occasion and queried another poster who I still think was you, but Iíve never called you a POS, a drunk, ghetto trash or any other vile name. You do need to know however that nothing you have to say bothers me so you go right ahead and spew your regular venom.

BTW, I donít think Iím better than anyone and I suppose you could call our little association a form of ghetto, but I assure you itís a nice one.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135433 Jan 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím surprised at you AL. You usually lay it right on us. Must be slipping.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/capich...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is capiche? It's not English, not French, not Italian, not Castellano. What is it?
==========
AL said:

``````````
I "know/knew" where it came from, dunce ...
IT was ya pal that said it didn't have an origination ...
So I called it "mine" ... Capiche ?!?

BUT 'thank you' for making him a LIAR ... ;0)
swxxxt

Rochester, PA

#135434 Jan 4, 2013
Obama is a squatter,,,impeach his Kenyan Birth place

Moreno Valley, CA

#135435 Jan 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is capiche? It's not English, not French, not Italian, not Castellano. What is it?
==========
AL said:
``````````
I "know/knew" where it came from, dunce ...
IT was ya pal that said it didn't have an origination ...
So I called it "mine" ... Capiche ?!?
BUT 'thank you' for making him a LIAR ... ;0)
Liar is pretty harsh AL when dealing with one from Canada who may not be familiar with Kentucky slang. After all he did keep asking. Why did you not respond?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135437 Jan 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry moron. You lost. You have always list. You always will lose and no amount of your 2nd grade taunts will change your pathetic existence

bacatcha ;0)
Bonus Birfoon points for originality. All the 2nd Graders love that "I am rubber you are glue" bit
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135438 Jan 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
Hey "Can't Learn Shat", have you ever made even a semi intelligent reply in your miserable life? No answer needed.
The substance flows from the land of hate and baloney
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135439 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>You know what, you jackass?
Do you want to know why you and people like you will get nothing but hatred from me?
Since I have been on here, there have been many references to myself, my kids, my mother, my father, and my husband.
I have been ridiculed, cursed at, looked at in a condescending manner and you know what else?
Has that ever happened to you on here?
Oh hell no, not as long as you are on their side.
So accuse me of what you want.
What makes YOU better than me, huh?
You're an Obama supporter.
You're a progressive.
You care nothing about morals, values or the beloved Constitution which holds this country together.
So, you pathetic ghetto piece of shit, what makes you so much better than me, that the lefties on here dare not to spew racist remarks at you, as they have done me?
I ask you.
And now you know why I have nothing but hate and contempt for ghetto pieces of shit like you.
Sorry it bothers you so much, but does it really matter anyway?
It's not as if you would ever eat or drink with any of these lily white lefty loonies in here, see if they will come to dinner with you or hang out at your crib.
I doubt it.
Hatred? From a Birfoon / FauxCon? Wow - another shocker

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#135440 Jan 4, 2013
Cops banned from Denny's: Belleville[,IL]Police Chief stages 'boycott'.
http://www.examiner.com/article/cops-banned-f... {&quot;4661604870114&q uot;:323652247743553}&amp; action_type_map={&quot;466 1604870114&quot;:&quot ;og.likes&quot;}&amp;a ction_ref_map
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135441 Jan 4, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
What, No PROOF?
Like maybe a long form birth certificate with a raised visible embossed seal for Obama?
That right, none exists!
More educationing from the Kentucky 1/3 Stooge
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135442 Jan 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
EGYPTIAN MAG AFFIRMS BROTHERHOOD INFILTRATION OF WHITE HOUSE
Claims 6 American Muslims have strong influence on U.S. policy
Published: 6 hours ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/egyptian-mag-affir...
More reliable sources from American er hmm Pravda Lady, aka patriot warrior and sloopy, and best-known as Cross-dressing pansy. Yessir, not using Pravda as a source is not sufficient for this so-called patriot, she/he now uses "EGYPTIAN MAG", buttressed by , you guessed it, wnd.com . Bravo.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135443 Jan 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me! Iíve never talked about your family or called you out of your moniker other than Sioux. I do believe I called you Sioux city Sioux on one occasion and queried another poster who I still think was you, but Iíve never called you a POS, a drunk, ghetto trash or any other vile name. You do need to know however that nothing you have to say bothers me so you go right ahead and spew your regular venom.
BTW, I donít think Iím better than anyone and I suppose you could call our little association a form of ghetto, but I assure you itís a nice one.
She's like that, Poppo. She has also accused me oftentimes of calling her all sorts of bad names. I never did, not even once, though I admit I was tempted. Challenged to show ONE instance where and when I used foul language on her, she came right back with the king of language x by 10 that she accused me of using. She is a woman encapsulated with insane rage, envy, and such a hater.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135444 Jan 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Cops banned from Denny's: Belleville[,IL]Police Chief stages 'boycott'.
http://www.examiner.com/article/cops-banned-f... {&quot;4661604870114&q uot;:323652247743553}&amp; action_type_map={&quot;466 1604870114&quot;:&quot ;og.likes&quot;}&amp;a ction_ref_map
You post this in spite of the manager "

Denny's sign in Belleville, IL

Photo credit:

Fox2Now
And while another manager cleared up the confusion and apologized, the officers left the facility behind the embarrassing situation"
".Overreaction by the police chief, obviously. In passing, they would not have to ban me from Denny's. I banned myself after my first visit there years ago. Ugh.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135445 Jan 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The substance flows from the land of hate and baloney
Thank you for confirming my suspicion.
Be Fair

Wahiawa, HI

#135446 Jan 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
he could have been "born in the White House" ...
That STILL does NOT make him a "natural born" citizen!
His father was/IS a Kenyan! NOT an American!
It takes TWO(2) United States "citizens" to BREED a "natural born citizen ...
His mother was. Father wasn't!
No way in HELL for him to be a NBC!
Capiche ?!?...
Ah, so what you are trying to say is that all the legal measurements used to prove who is considered a natural born citizen that we have been using since America's inception should be ignored for just one man?

Any person born on American soil is viewed in the eyes of the law, a natural born citizen. Your suggestion/exampple of breeding is pretty curious, I don't think that American has all of sudden become a race on to itself. Forgive me for correcting you but I believe it's a nationality, The only people that are Americans using the measurements of ethnic race would be the Native American.

Perhaps that is what you meant? that only Native Americans can be president? I am going to side with the fact that I believe that you don't think that. But you are suggesting it.
Learn to Read

Melrose Park, IL

#135447 Jan 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for confirming my suspicion.
Any time Bozo - I figured you out months ago - no further confirmation required.(But please do let us know if you ever find one court decision, one scintilla of legal authority in support if your fable ... I won't hold my breath)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135448 Jan 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar is pretty harsh AL when dealing with one from Canada who may not be familiar with Kentucky slang. After all he did keep asking. Why did you not respond?
Explanation. I am of course familiar with "capiche". It's not limited to Kentucky slang, as I hear it often in my corner of the world. It's users have no idea it's spelled wrong, where it originates and what it means. Is why I was sarcastically asking American er hmm lady. She/he has not a clue. "Capiche" is a misused locally-invented word as is "No problemo", also a non-word in any language. No semanticist is American er hmm Lady.
Be Fair

Wahiawa, HI

#135449 Jan 4, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in proof, and Obama has none.
You got any, like maybe a long form birth certificate with a raised visible embossed seal for Obama?
Fake birth certificates only prove fraud has occurred.
All Obama has is a fraudulent birth certificate.
The real issue is that Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen.
That takes TWO U.S. citizen parents.
Obama doesn't have that.
Perhaps I am not versed in your birth certificate lingo, but what are you talking about? The Hawaii Department of Health has provide both the current form of birth certificates, which I myself have the same type of copy in my safe of my own BC, but has even released the original one, which again looks every bit like my own original form and very similar to the form that my mother and grandmother owns.

Maybe it's just because I am born and raised here in Hawaii that I can't see where you suggesting fraud. Using your list of requirements on what is a true BC every person that was born in Hawaii has been issued fake BCs. Quite a charge you are placing there.

I don't know if this is a trend but you like another person I replied to are in the habit of defeating your point with another contradiction. Most of your post is about how fake his proof is then you turn and say that isn't even the problem it's his Father?

Good sir, I don't think that you are being kind to yourself with that logic. Not trying to insult, but you must not win much with your wife.

It is curious that I am seeing this whole 2 American parents making a true american born child trend, American isn't an ethic race, it's a nationality, if you continue to use that logic of thinking then as I posted before. Only a Native American can be president.

I don't think that you believe that. Just taking the logic to extremes to help you to understand how misleading that requirement of 2 American parents can be twisted to mean something else under the board definition of "natural born citizen". I can even understand how someone could have come to thinking that is what it must mean.
Learn to Read

Melrose Park, IL

#135450 Jan 4, 2013
Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, so what you are trying to say is that all the legal measurements used to prove who is considered a natural born citizen that we have been using since America's inception should be ignored for just one man?

Any person born on American soil is viewed in the eyes of the law, a natural born citizen. Your suggestion/exampple of breeding is pretty curious, I don't think that American has all of sudden become a race on to itself. Forgive me for correcting you but I believe it's a nationality, The only people that are Americans using the measurements of ethnic race ...
And therein lies the real burr in the Birfoon's saddle ... A semi black man with a funny name CAN'T be POTUS! DufusDale has so moved, Commie Hag has seconded and all of Birfistan was heard to shout "aye". The matter is settled (0-192, that silly Constitution, election and rule of law are just minor inconveniences.) "We the people" know the TRU intent! Washington owned salves for Pete's sake! Do you really think he would have let one of them be POTUS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Mothra 49,336
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,156,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min KiMare 51,293
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 5 hr Reddog 6
Fight at Navy Pier 8 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 8 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 9 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance