BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,965)

Showing posts 119,281 - 119,300 of173,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No need Cmor! Everyone knows the Sioux and we all can easily hide behind monikers and blow dog whistles instead burning crosses in white sheets. When a candidate loses every demographic save his own what it means is that everyone heard the whistles and the majority of the populace didnít care for the the sound. It also means that strategy will no longer work on a national level.
Personally I could care less who the racists are unless they could in some way affect my livelihood and having them in congress is just a bit too close for comfort.
You know what, you jackass?
Do you want to know why you and people like you will get nothing but hatred from me?
Since I have been on here, there have been many references to myself, my kids, my mother, my father, and my husband.
I have been ridiculed, cursed at, looked at in a condescending manner and you know what else?
Has that ever happened to you on here?
Oh hell no, not as long as you are on their side.
So accuse me of what you want.
What makes YOU better than me, huh?
You're an Obama supporter.
You're a progressive.
You care nothing about morals, values or the beloved Constitution which holds this country together.
So, you pathetic ghetto piece of shit, what makes you so much better than me, that the lefties on here dare not to spew racist remarks at you, as they have done me?
I ask you.
And now you know why I have nothing but hate and contempt for ghetto pieces of shit like you.
Sorry it bothers you so much, but does it really matter anyway?
It's not as if you would ever eat or drink with any of these lily white lefty loonies in here, see if they will come to dinner with you or hang out at your crib.
I doubt it.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Curious Eye Candie Girl wrote:
Any of you on here have jobs?
I observe the same people on this forum, all hours of the day, and everyday.
Some folk donít care to work their entire life young lady. Maybe once you progress from your ďCandie GirlĒ mode and become a woman youíll understand that.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

"That Flag Stands for Freedom"
(from sentencing of the "shoe-bomber", Richard Reid, in 2003)... We are not afraid of you or any of your terrorist co-conspirators, Mr. Reid. We are Americans, and we have been through the fire before.
... Look around this courtroom. Mark it well. The world is not going to long remember what you or I say here. But, see that flag, Mr. Reid? That's the flag of the United States of America. That flag will fly there long after you are forgotten. That flag stands for freedom! And, it always will!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Longtime White Supremacist to Serve on Penn. County GOP Committee

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/05/30/long...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Obama lied to his Literary Agent?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Of course he did, right?
How can you believe a serial liar?
You mean the promotional booklet that was produced a whole year after the whole world knew where Obama was born?

His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us/first-bl...

See why you make me laugh long time GB?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to know why you and people like you will get nothing but hatred from me?
Since I have been on here, there have been many references to myself, my kids, my mother, my father, and my husband.
I have been ridiculed, cursed at, looked at in a condescending manner and you know what else?

So, you pathetic ghetto piece of shit, what makes you so much better than me, that the lefties on here dare not to spew racist remarks at you, as they have done me?
I ask you.
And now you know why I have nothing but hate and contempt for ghetto pieces of shit like you.
Hey birfoon, put your hate on display and you get called on it.
People ridicule your husband who studied "for months" to become an engineer?
Why do you lead with your chin and resent getting smacked?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in the over whelming fact that it is in fact true, that Obama was born in Hawaii. It's not the man that I believe, but the proof that has been dug up time and time again.
I am a conservative and I believe there are a great number of things that Obama is lying about and thus can be called out for. But the reality is that this topic is simply a dead horse that should be laid to rest.
Let's take into consideration what you just reply with. You say that Obama wouldn't lie to his agent, then provided a link to "prove" that he was born in Kenya, followed it with a snip question and ended with how can you believe a serial liar.
Let's just go with your deal of him being a liar, Why then should I believe anything that is posted about him claiming at any time in his past that he wasn't born in America? so your link is pointless, you have already defeated your point in your own post.
But I getting sidetracked, we are after all talking about how Obama is a serial liar. Thus even if he comes out tomorrow claiming that he was born in Kenya, I can't believe him because he is a liar, so that just leaves one option. Looking at the facts.
And the facts show that he has a BC from Hawaii, that he was born here and that his name was in the local news papers that can only be place there by the hospital from which the child is born.
The history of the local Hawaii news papers at that time is that they were own and operated by the conservative families that dominated Hawaii at that time. Thus from my point of view they can be trusted based on that based of history from Hawaii's past. Why would a conservative, primary white person operated news papers go out of their way to insure that a black child was placed in the newspaper?
Then there is the local leaders of Hawaii at that time. Linda Lingle a republican governer and someone that is no friend of Democrats of Hawaii proclaim it so. Surely one of my own in a conservative should be trusted over that liar in the white house?
Let's be fair here. I understand that you don't like Obama as president. I know I don't, I don't like his politics one bit, But this sad attempt by too many of my fellow conservatives to remove him from office or at the very least live in denial about him being president is getting really old.
considering that there are much that is fair to call him out for, this isn't one of them. And only gives proof to the charge that liberals make when they say that conservatives are just a bunch of crazy people that just won't accept facts regards of the volume or quality of it.
I am not saying that I know your politics, please forgive me if I got it wrong. But this nonsense has gone on far enough. We have the business of governing to look to and the future of our nation to tend to.
Listen to reason.
Good luck with reason BF, youíll find very quickly it does not resonate in birfistan.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
he could have been "born in the White House" ...
That STILL does NOT make him a "natural born" citizen!
His father was/IS a Kenyan! NOT an American!
It takes TWO(2) United States "citizens" to BREED a "natural born citizen ...
His mother was. Father wasn't!
No way in HELL for him to be a NBC!
Capiche ?!?...
No one save a NBC can be POTUS AL. Obamaís been POTUS for four years and re-elected to four more so that argument is obviously as dead as the Kenyan birth delusion.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama was born in 1936 on the shores of Lake Victoria in Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District (now in Bondo District), Kenya.

His father, Onyango Obama (c. 1895-1979, buried at Alego), belonged to the Luo tribe and his name at birth was Onyango, son of Obama (buried at Kendu Bay, Kenya). Onyango wife's name is Nyaoke. Before working as a cook for missionaries in Nairobi, Onyango had traveled widely, enlisting in the British colonial forces during World War I and visiting Europe, India, and Zanzibar, where he converted from Christianity to Islam and added Hussein to his name.

In the old days, Onyango had at least three wives. Barack Obama was the son of Akuma/Akumu, his second wife. However, he was raised by Onyango's third wife, Sarah, after Akuma/Akumu left her family and separated from her husband in 1945.

Barack Obama grew up in Nyangoma-Kogelo. At 18, he married a young woman named Kezia in a tribal ceremony. They had two children. He never divorced Kezia, who now lives in Bracknell, England.

Barack Obama's father's name was Onyango. Onyango's father's name was Obama. Possibly no genealogy records existed from that point into the past.

Ann Dunham tried to unsuccessfully coerce Barack Obama into child support by naming Barry Dunham "Barack Hussein Obama II" after Barack Obama and his father Onyango (Hussein Onyango Obama)!

It's like Ann saying, "I know all about you and you need to take responsibility for this child's life!" This was a "one night stand" and Barack Obama was already a married man. This incident would have revoked his student visa status and would have caused an international incident for the Kenyan government and so it was hushed up. Barack Obama was never married to Ann Dunham (Stanley Ann Dunham). And you can clearly see all of this on Barack Obama's facial expressions and by the totality of the evidence made public about this situation.

Barry's growing up years was filled with hate for White Americans and his friends were always outcast and radicals. This had an influence on Barry Dunham and it explains a lot about his growing up and present ideas towards society and life.

Onyango, is the father of Barack Obama. Barack Obama is the father of our 2008 Democratic Party nominee Barry Dunham or aka Barack Hussein Obama. It's good to get your facts straight. Obonga died in 1979. Barack Obama was born in Kenya and he died in an auto accident in Kenya.

Comment: As a traditional Arab, I don't know any Barack Hussein Obama II as such a person would be disowned, if such a person really exist. Look at the true history behind the Obama family and see for yourself! There is no such creature as Barack Hussein Obama II. He just doesn't exist.

In most traditional Middle East lands the term II, after a person's name, is not used and does not exist as a man is not given the same name as his father. The name Barack Hussein Obama or Barack Hussein Obama I and Barack Hussein Obama II would have been a creation of Stanley Ann Dunham, who apparently did not know Arab or Muslim customs and traditions, or possibly a creation of Barry Dunham himself. Not being satisfied with who he is and not being satisfied with his identity. Barry Dunham likely is his legal and legitimate name as Stanley Ann Dunham and Barack Obama (the real one) were never married. His name, after Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro (in her first marriage), legally became Barry Soetoro. During his years at Punahou, his grandparents registered him as Barry Obama, after his presumed biological Kenyan father. And it is my guess that "Barack Obama", our 2008 US Presidential candidate, has never applied for a legal change of name status in violation of US laws. And that he partially lives in a world of fantasy, due to his sordid, sinful, and hidden past, his mother's past, and his need for recognition and validation.
--Obamination

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine :)
Iím surprised at you AL. You usually lay it right on us. Must be slipping.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/capich...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a progressive.
You care nothing about morals, values or the beloved Constitution which holds this country together.
I ask you.
It's not as if you would ever eat or drink with any of these lily white lefty loonies in here, see if they will come to dinner with you or hang out at your crib.
I doubt it.
Not me! Iíve never talked about your family or called you out of your moniker other than Sioux. I do believe I called you Sioux city Sioux on one occasion and queried another poster who I still think was you, but Iíve never called you a POS, a drunk, ghetto trash or any other vile name. You do need to know however that nothing you have to say bothers me so you go right ahead and spew your regular venom.

BTW, I donít think Iím better than anyone and I suppose you could call our little association a form of ghetto, but I assure you itís a nice one.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím surprised at you AL. You usually lay it right on us. Must be slipping.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/capich...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is capiche? It's not English, not French, not Italian, not Castellano. What is it?
==========
AL said:

``````````
I "know/knew" where it came from, dunce ...
IT was ya pal that said it didn't have an origination ...
So I called it "mine" ... Capiche ?!?

BUT 'thank you' for making him a LIAR ... ;0)
swxxxt

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a squatter,,,impeach his Kenyan Birth place

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is capiche? It's not English, not French, not Italian, not Castellano. What is it?
==========
AL said:
``````````
I "know/knew" where it came from, dunce ...
IT was ya pal that said it didn't have an origination ...
So I called it "mine" ... Capiche ?!?
BUT 'thank you' for making him a LIAR ... ;0)
Liar is pretty harsh AL when dealing with one from Canada who may not be familiar with Kentucky slang. After all he did keep asking. Why did you not respond?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry moron. You lost. You have always list. You always will lose and no amount of your 2nd grade taunts will change your pathetic existence

bacatcha ;0)
Bonus Birfoon points for originality. All the 2nd Graders love that "I am rubber you are glue" bit
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Hey "Can't Learn Shat", have you ever made even a semi intelligent reply in your miserable life? No answer needed.
The substance flows from the land of hate and baloney
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>You know what, you jackass?
You're a progressive.
I ask you.
I doubt it.
Hatred? From a Birfoon / FauxCon? Wow - another shocker

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Cops banned from Denny's: Belleville[,IL]Police Chief stages 'boycott'.
http://www.examiner.com/article/cops-banned-f... {&quot;4661604870114&q uot;:323652247743553}&amp; action_type_map={&quot;466 1604870114&quot;:&quot ;og.likes&quot;}&amp;a ction_ref_map
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
What, No PROOF?
Like maybe a long form birth certificate with a raised visible embossed seal for Obama?
That right, none exists!
More educationing from the Kentucky 1/3 Stooge
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
EGYPTIAN MAG AFFIRMS BROTHERHOOD INFILTRATION OF WHITE HOUSE
Claims 6 American Muslims have strong influence on U.S. policy
Published: 6 hours ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/egyptian-mag-affir...
More reliable sources from American er hmm Pravda Lady, aka patriot warrior and sloopy, and best-known as Cross-dressing pansy. Yessir, not using Pravda as a source is not sufficient for this so-called patriot, she/he now uses "EGYPTIAN MAG", buttressed by , you guessed it, wnd.com . Bravo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 119,281 - 119,300 of173,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patrick 1,071,578
Abby 7-10 7 min Nigbama 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min headlinesYTube 68,122
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min PEllen 97,429
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Washington DC 45,439
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 2 hr Julie 8
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••