BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135405 Jan 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Another surprise. Another commie liberal socialist Democratic Judge.
That darn Constitution keeps getting in the way too!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135406 Jan 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha!!! Sit, speak, shake hands, good dog!!
Piss moan blather repeat. Poor moron. Another day of Birfoon fail
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#135408 Jan 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss moan blather repeat. Poor moron. Another day of Birfoon fail
Now be a good dog, lay down and lick your ass!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#135410 Jan 3, 2013
Aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
Therefore, they can't be POTUS!

Ref; Art 2, sect 1, para 5 and 14th amendment of the US Constitution, and the Civil Rights Act of 1866.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135411 Jan 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
Therefore, they can't be POTUS!

Ref; Art 2, sect 1, para 5 and 14th amendment of the US Constitution, and the Civil Rights Act of 1866.
DufusDale clings to his same tired fable. DufusDale fails over and over and over again. Sucks to be DufusDale - even a worm learns to avoid the electric fence eventually. DufusDale is lower AND dumber than a night crawler
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#135412 Jan 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
DufusDale clings to his same tired fable. DufusDale fails over and over and over again. Sucks to be DufusDale - even a worm learns to avoid the electric fence eventually. DufusDale is lower AND dumber than a night crawler
I see you can't refute my post, just lay down in the corner and be the good boot licking dog, that you are.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135413 Jan 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I see you can't refute my post, just lay down in the corner and be the good boot licking dog, that you are.
How does one refute a fable?

Sorry moron. You lost. You have always list. You always will lose and no amount of your 2nd grade taunts will change your pathetic existence
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135414 Jan 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one refute a fable?
Sorry moron. You lost. You have always list. You always will lose and no amount of your 2nd grade taunts will change your pathetic existence
Sorry moron. You lost. You have always list. You always will lose and no amount of your 2nd grade taunts will change your pathetic existence

bacatcha ;0)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135415 Jan 3, 2013
Hey "Can't Learn Shat", have you ever made even a semi intelligent reply in your miserable life? No answer needed.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135417 Jan 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry moron. You lost. You have always list. You always will lose and no amount of your 2nd grade taunts will change your pathetic existence
bacatcha ;0)
Sad birfoon thinks 0-192 is always winning. It's called delusion. Just keep telling yourself you won on Jan 21.

Losing is so ingrained in the birfoon psyche they think its winning. Sad.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135418 Jan 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
Therefore, they can't be POTUS!
Ref; Art 2, sect 1, para 5 and 14th amendment of the US Constitution, and the Civil Rights Act of 1866.
And what is the jurisdiction of the Play Justice's ruling? His play pen or does it extend to the territorial limits of his play room? Are foreign (alien) made toys in his play room under his jurisdiction?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135419 Jan 3, 2013
Play Law
1 cup distinction without a difference
3 tbsp schoolboy fallacies
sprinkle with personality disorder
stir
top with delusional definitions
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135420 Jan 4, 2013
EGYPTIAN MAG AFFIRMS BROTHERHOOD INFILTRATION OF WHITE HOUSE
Claims 6 American Muslims have strong influence on U.S. policy
Published: 6 hours ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/egyptian-mag-affir...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135421 Jan 4, 2013
poopo wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to backup your BS? Who is in the KKK lowlife liar?
No need Cmor! Everyone knows the Sioux and we all can easily hide behind monikers and blow dog whistles instead burning crosses in white sheets. When a candidate loses every demographic save his own what it means is that everyone heard the whistles and the majority of the populace didn’t care for the the sound. It also means that strategy will no longer work on a national level.

Personally I could care less who the racists are unless they could in some way affect my livelihood and having them in congress is just a bit too close for comfort.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#135422 Jan 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No need Cmor! Everyone knows the Sioux and we all can easily hide behind monikers and blow dog whistles instead burning crosses in white sheets. When a candidate loses every demographic save his own what it means is that everyone heard the whistles and the majority of the populace didn’t care for the the sound. It also means that strategy will no longer work on a national level.
Personally I could care less who the racists are unless they could in some way affect my livelihood and having them in congress is just a bit too close for comfort.
You know what, you jackass?
Do you want to know why you and people like you will get nothing but hatred from me?
Since I have been on here, there have been many references to myself, my kids, my mother, my father, and my husband.
I have been ridiculed, cursed at, looked at in a condescending manner and you know what else?
Has that ever happened to you on here?
Oh hell no, not as long as you are on their side.
So accuse me of what you want.
What makes YOU better than me, huh?
You're an Obama supporter.
You're a progressive.
You care nothing about morals, values or the beloved Constitution which holds this country together.
So, you pathetic ghetto piece of shit, what makes you so much better than me, that the lefties on here dare not to spew racist remarks at you, as they have done me?
I ask you.
And now you know why I have nothing but hate and contempt for ghetto pieces of shit like you.
Sorry it bothers you so much, but does it really matter anyway?
It's not as if you would ever eat or drink with any of these lily white lefty loonies in here, see if they will come to dinner with you or hang out at your crib.
I doubt it.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135423 Jan 4, 2013
Curious Eye Candie Girl wrote:
Any of you on here have jobs?
I observe the same people on this forum, all hours of the day, and everyday.
Some folk don’t care to work their entire life young lady. Maybe once you progress from your “Candie Girl” mode and become a woman you’ll understand that.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135424 Jan 4, 2013
"That Flag Stands for Freedom"
(from sentencing of the "shoe-bomber", Richard Reid, in 2003)... We are not afraid of you or any of your terrorist co-conspirators, Mr. Reid. We are Americans, and we have been through the fire before.
... Look around this courtroom. Mark it well. The world is not going to long remember what you or I say here. But, see that flag, Mr. Reid? That's the flag of the United States of America. That flag will fly there long after you are forgotten. That flag stands for freedom! And, it always will!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135425 Jan 4, 2013
Longtime White Supremacist to Serve on Penn. County GOP Committee

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/05/30/long...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135426 Jan 4, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Obama lied to his Literary Agent?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Of course he did, right?
How can you believe a serial liar?
You mean the promotional booklet that was produced a whole year after the whole world knew where Obama was born?

His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us/first-bl...

See why you make me laugh long time GB?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135427 Jan 4, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, you jackass?
Do you want to know why you and people like you will get nothing but hatred from me?
Since I have been on here, there have been many references to myself, my kids, my mother, my father, and my husband.
I have been ridiculed, cursed at, looked at in a condescending manner and you know what else?
Has that ever happened to you on here?
Oh hell no, not as long as you are on their side.
So accuse me of what you want.
What makes YOU better than me, huh?

So, you pathetic ghetto piece of shit, what makes you so much better than me, that the lefties on here dare not to spew racist remarks at you, as they have done me?
I ask you.
And now you know why I have nothing but hate and contempt for ghetto pieces of shit like you.
Hey birfoon, put your hate on display and you get called on it.
People ridicule your husband who studied "for months" to become an engineer?
Why do you lead with your chin and resent getting smacked?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,144,149
EverGreen Belgrade 12 min The__Baron 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Earthling-1 48,587
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,617
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr j_m_w 98,695
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 5 hr Gary Seven 38
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:19 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:19AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan
Bleacher Report 8:02 AM
Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions: Live Detroit Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report 8:05 AM
Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions: Live Chicago Score and Analysis
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback
Yahoo! Sports 8:54 AM
Lions' Bush, Reiff inactive vs. Bears