BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,221 - 119,240 of 177,520 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#135347 Jan 3, 2013
Curious Eye Candie Girl wrote:
Any of you on here have jobs?

I observe the same people on this forum, all hours of the day, and everyday.

Haven't you heard! We're all being paid for this. This is our job
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#135348 Jan 3, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, in my sit down with Comrade Soros today he told me we have been doing such a great job we are all getting cash bonuses!

Keep up the good work, Comrades!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135349 Jan 3, 2013
Some of us HAVE worked, earned a living, raised familis and are now retired. What's YOUR excuse for being here?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135350 Jan 3, 2013
families
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135351 Jan 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHa, what a quack! Bye bye jacqie. You're not worthy of my time!
Your right hand could tell us a lot of things about YOUR time, ha ha. Right hand to left hand : "Hey, lefty, it's all me here, you're not doing anything, how about taking turns?" "No way," responds the left hand "Piuhhh. I'd rather they cut me off before I'd ever touch that thing".
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135356 Jan 3, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
That lack of edumacation rears its ugly head again, huh?
Childish puerile stooge. Scours Topix for typos, pounces when he sees one. Read the post that followed. Stick to bad birther spelling and grammar corrections.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135359 Jan 3, 2013
George W. Bush Looking Better Now?
Extending most of 43's tax cuts helps cement his legacy, says writer

"The retention of 98 percent of the Bush tax cuts

by the most liberal president

to hold office reminds us that a mere four years after leaving office, George W. Bush has a legacy that is becoming more impressive with time," Rubin writes.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4000-george...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135360 Jan 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
George W. Bush Looking Better Now?
Extending most of 43's tax cuts helps cement his legacy, says writer
"The retention of 98 percent of the Bush tax cuts
by the most liberal president
to hold office reminds us that a mere four years after leaving office, George W. Bush has a legacy that is becoming more impressive with time," Rubin writes.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4000-george...
Brainwashed communist. Is it just a coincidence that the deficits started accumulating the moment he cut taxes and initiated TWO, not ONE, but two wars? And it never stopped for his last 6 years, culminating in the worst economic disaster since the great depression. Liberal? Ha. Conservartives love deficits and big govt, contrary to what they preach.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135362 Jan 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right hand could tell us a lot of things about YOUR time, ha ha. Right hand to left hand : "Hey, lefty, it's all me here, you're not doing anything, how about taking turns?" "No way," responds the left hand "Piuhhh. I'd rather they cut me off before I'd ever touch that thing".
Goodness gracious Stub! Two little sentences of mine caused you to flip just like that? HaHaHaHa Very loosely hinged, huh? TaTa Stub.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#135363 Jan 3, 2013
The newly formed North American Law Center is serving members of the US Congress with a notice, demanding that congress stop the fraudulent 2012 election and advising members of congress not to become complicit in the fraud by certifying the tainted outcome of the 2012 election.

“BE ADVISED, your Oath of office requires you to act in a manner which upholds the United States Constitution, our State Constitutions, and the Rule of Law. This shall serve as Notice to you of the massive fraud which has occurred in the 2012 election. As a public servant, your highest duty is to the people of the United States. Failing to do your duty, after having been so noticed, will be a direct violation of your Oath, with malice aforethought.”
The notice lists a number of legally actionable items concerning Federal Election and Campaign Finance laws as well as Constitutional Eligibility violations that if proven, could entirely void the 2012 election and end with the criminal prosecution of those involved in carrying out and covering up that fraud.
http://www.newswithviews.com/JBWilliams/willi...

Law Enforcement Calls Obama Felon, Imposter
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Obama's Ties to the Muslim Brotherhood
&fe ature=player_embedded
Be Fair

Wahiawa, HI

#135364 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You mean Obama lied to his Literary Agent?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Of course he did, right?
How can you believe a serial liar?
I believe in the over whelming fact that it is in fact true, that Obama was born in Hawaii. It's not the man that I believe, but the proof that has been dug up time and time again.

I am a conservative and I believe there are a great number of things that Obama is lying about and thus can be called out for. But the reality is that this topic is simply a dead horse that should be laid to rest.

Let's take into consideration what you just reply with. You say that Obama wouldn't lie to his agent, then provided a link to "prove" that he was born in Kenya, followed it with a snip question and ended with how can you believe a serial liar.

Let's just go with your deal of him being a liar, Why then should I believe anything that is posted about him claiming at any time in his past that he wasn't born in America? so your link is pointless, you have already defeated your point in your own post.

But I getting sidetracked, we are after all talking about how Obama is a serial liar. Thus even if he comes out tomorrow claiming that he was born in Kenya, I can't believe him because he is a liar, so that just leaves one option. Looking at the facts.

And the facts show that he has a BC from Hawaii, that he was born here and that his name was in the local news papers that can only be place there by the hospital from which the child is born.

The history of the local Hawaii news papers at that time is that they were own and operated by the conservative families that dominated Hawaii at that time. Thus from my point of view they can be trusted based on that based of history from Hawaii's past. Why would a conservative, primary white person operated news papers go out of their way to insure that a black child was placed in the newspaper?

Then there is the local leaders of Hawaii at that time. Linda Lingle a republican governer and someone that is no friend of Democrats of Hawaii proclaim it so. Surely one of my own in a conservative should be trusted over that liar in the white house?

Let's be fair here. I understand that you don't like Obama as president. I know I don't, I don't like his politics one bit, But this sad attempt by too many of my fellow conservatives to remove him from office or at the very least live in denial about him being president is getting really old.

considering that there are much that is fair to call him out for, this isn't one of them. And only gives proof to the charge that liberals make when they say that conservatives are just a bunch of crazy people that just won't accept facts regards of the volume or quality of it.

I am not saying that I know your politics, please forgive me if I got it wrong. But this nonsense has gone on far enough. We have the business of governing to look to and the future of our nation to tend to.

Listen to reason.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135365 Jan 3, 2013
My computers and other devices are online 24/7. While working, I'm at my home or office. Unlike the rare employed Birfoon, I can access the web whenever I please. Birfoons flipping burgers or greeting customers at Walmart don't get it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135366 Jan 3, 2013
Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in the over whelming fact that it is in fact true, that Obama was born in Hawaii. It's not the man that I believe, but the proof that has been dug up time and time again.
I am a conservative and I believe there are a great number of things that Obama is lying about and thus can be called out for. But the reality is that this topic is simply a dead horse that should be laid to rest.
Let's take into consideration what you just reply with. You say that Obama wouldn't lie to his agent, then provided a link to "prove" that he was born in Kenya, followed it with a snip question and ended with how can you believe a serial liar.
Let's just go with your deal of him being a liar, Why then should I believe anything that is posted about him claiming at any time in his past that he wasn't born in America? so your link is pointless, you have already defeated your point in your own post.
But I getting sidetracked, we are after all talking about how Obama is a serial liar. Thus even if he comes out tomorrow claiming that he was born in Kenya, I can't believe him because he is a liar, so that just leaves one option. Looking at the facts.
And the facts show that he has a BC from Hawaii, that he was born here and that his name was in the local news papers that can only be place there by the hospital from which the child is born.
The history of the local Hawaii news papers at that time is that they were own and operated by the conservative families that dominated Hawaii at that time. Thus from my point of view they can be trusted based on that based of history from Hawaii's past. Why would a conservative, primary white person operated news papers go out of their way to insure that a black child was placed in the newspaper?
Then there is the local leaders of Hawaii at that time. Linda Lingle a republican governer and someone that is no friend of Democrats of Hawaii proclaim it so. Surely one of my own in a conservative should be trusted over that liar in the white house?
Let's be fair here. I understand that you don't like Obama as president. I know I don't, I don't like his politics one bit, But this sad attempt by too many of my fellow conservatives to remove him from office or at the very least live in denial about him being president is getting really old.
considering that there are much that is fair to call him out for, this isn't one of them. And only gives proof to the charge that liberals make when they say that conservatives are just a bunch of crazy people that just won't accept facts regards of the volume or quality of it.
I am not saying that I know your politics, please forgive me if I got it wrong. But this nonsense has gone on far enough. We have the business of governing to look to and the future of our nation to tend to.
Listen to reason.
he could have been "born in the White House" ...
That STILL does NOT make him a "natural born" citizen!

His father was/IS a Kenyan! NOT an American!
It takes TWO(2) United States "citizens" to BREED a "natural born citizen ...

His mother was. Father wasn't!
No way in HELL for him to be a NBC!

Capiche ?!?...

Location hidden

#135367 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You mean Obama was suffering from delusions when he told his Literary Agent that he was born in Kenya?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
What HI DOH says matters, birfoon. I don't care if he says he was born on Krypton.

Location hidden

#135370 Jan 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
he could have been "born in the White House" ...
That STILL does NOT make him a "natural born" citizen!
His father was/IS a Kenyan! NOT an American!
It takes TWO(2) United States "citizens" to BREED a "natural born citizen ...
His mother was. Father wasn't!
No way in HELL for him to be a NBC!
Capiche ?!?...
Play law doesn't count. Sorry.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#135371 Jan 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have written "Pleasae stick to cut-and-paste AND Youtube. BTW, you have much to be humble about.
Yep, Libtards are sure peaceful people, all righty.

Peace Loving Columnist Says Kill Gun Owners if Necessary and Drag Legislators Behind Pickup Trucks
posted on January 3, 2013 by Da Tagliare

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/8808/peace-lovin...

Location hidden

#135372 Jan 3, 2013
Sorry guys, I have been outa it for a few days. Got sick and then pneumonia but I saw the doc this afternoon and fixed me up. Even got some of that thar codeine cough medicine. I should sleep well tonight.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135373 Jan 3, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Play law doesn't count. Sorry.
It's NO wonder OUR Country is in the shape it's IN, with people with "your" mindset running around!

Location hidden

#135374 Jan 3, 2013
wojar wrote:
What sin did the dinosaurs (and millions of other species) commit?
I don't know but they musta been good eaten!
Learn to Read

Melrose Park, IL

#135375 Jan 3, 2013
Bad news Birfoons - Oily's TRO request denied. Election proceeds as per Constitution.

Imagine my surprise

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,101,336
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 31 min FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 33 min My Flowers 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,683
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr I Hate You 49,487
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,753
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••