BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135327 Jan 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>2016 is TOO far away.

He may not be "inaugurated" in 2012

Tee hee hee ....
OReaLY Hag? Got big dreams don't you

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135328 Jan 3, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that's what you morons call it even when the same ghetto pieces of shit tweet it out there for all to see.
I remember when you first came on here and declared that you hated how blacks were treated in the past, without even realizing all races have been the victim of slavery, rape and murder.
And not one word about who started the KKK and tried to block civil rights legislation.
This is what happens when you fill your head with alcohol and weed and believe read what your liberal professors say you should read.
You've seen racist comments spewed in my direction without any protest from anyone on your side and you think we should pay attention to what you say.
You're just another fricking lefty loony hypocrite with a little girl's body trying to be tough here in cyberspace.
I laugh at your puny ass always trying to be tough with all your insults, you little girly man!
I still see your photograph clearly in my head when I read what you type on here and it makes me laugh my ass off.
Rant on FAS lady. It doesn't excuse your hatred and blatant racism. Two red herrings mixed liberally with ad hominem and hatred and UR as miserable today as you have been for the past four years. Give up the hate and you could have a happy New Year and perhaps life.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#135329 Jan 3, 2013
Presumptuous Vassals,
Confounded be your strife, and perish ye with your audacious prate.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#135330 Jan 3, 2013
Big day in Birfistan! Oily's emergency "stop everything" hearing ... Gee I wonder what will happen. Can anyone say 0-191?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135331 Jan 3, 2013
Listen up bible class, here it is in a nutshell:

1. God creates everything;
2. He creates Adam;
3. Adam is happy, not a care, not a worry;
4. God makes Adam give birth to Eve who becomes his wife (the beginning of incest as we know it);
5. God creates apple tree, tells Adam he can do and have anything he wants...except an apple from that new-fangled tree
6. God is bored, decides to play with Adam and Even, tempts them;
7. Adam does not really want an apple but the serpent speaks to Eve and tells her if they eat the apple, they will be as wise and powerful as God.(This is where woman becomes evil, temptress, and why she is humiliated by many religions that will follow);
8. So, Eve convinces Adam to take a bite and bingo-presto, the Lord appears in a cloud and says :"What have you done, Adam, why has thou disobeyed me, your Lord?". And Adam, the first man, does exactly what most men, cowards that we are, have always done and keep on doing, he lays the blame on hapless Eve, and says "Lord, SHE MADE ME DO IT";
9. The Lord is angry, tells Eve that as punishment (YOU figure this one out), ALL women henceforth shall give birth in great pain as punishment. I guess that'll teach those still-to-be-born women until the end of the world);
10. Adam and Eve are banished from Paradise and raise a family via incest as Eve is Adam's daughter (remember that rib?);
11. They have two sons, Abel and Cain. Cain is a vegan. Abel likes meat. Cain sacrifices vegetables to God, and Abel sacrifices meat to God. Hmmmm, God fancies meat more so He officially declares Abel the "sacrifice winner", gives him 3 Michelin stars, and Cain is banished as failed chefs in TV's Hell Kitchen. Cain kills Abel;
12. Well, is Cain punished? Nooooo. He takes wife (s) and raises a family, is prosperous. Oh, btw, where'd he get his new wife(s)? Hmmmm. His sister, mother, perhaps? So far, creation seems to have gone off the rails a bit, no?
13. Anyhoo, incest does its work but the ravage it causes is undeniable. Incest breeds folly, insanity, as we all know. Which explains the Moses, Aarons, Joshuas, Elie, Abraham, Isaac, David, Solomon, the persecutors of the "Holy" Inquisition, wars etc. All progroms and massacres done in the name of the Lord...or so say his crazy and nutball prophets and storytellers;
14. God is unhappy. His people have sinned. ALL his people, including babies. He floods the earth, says he "made a mistake when he created man" (God makes mistakes?, thought he was perfect). Saves Noah who, with a few sons, incredibly builds an Ark the size of a cruise ship, all of wood, finds every conceivable pair of animals and insects and embarks them and sails for 40 days or something as everyone is punished by drowning, including, as I said, babies and children, those sinful little tykes;
15. Noah gets drunk. Falls with his pants off. Son mocks him. Noah wants to ban him but he is after all his favourite son, so he demurs and banishes other son who wasn't even around when the lecherous 650 yr-old old man lost his pants;
16. In the meantime, men are building the ultimate Empire States building, will eventually reach the heavens. Called Tower of Babel. God doesn't like that (even God didn't have a clue, did not know it was impossible for a buidling to reach the heavens) and makes it so the workers speak in different tongues. Project flunders, thereby proving once more how wise God is. Er, hmm, yeah, okay.

Cont'd...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135332 Jan 3, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Big day in Birfistan! Oily's emergency "stop everything" hearing ... Gee I wonder what will happen. Can anyone say 0-191?
Sorry,but I believe it'll be 0-192
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135333 Jan 3, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Rant on FAS lady. It doesn't excuse your hatred and blatant racism. Two red herrings mixed liberally with ad hominem and hatred and UR as miserable today as you have been for the past four years. Give up the hate and you could have a happy New Year and perhaps life.
But your hatred and racism is somehow justified, right? Right....give me a break!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135334 Jan 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Listen up bible class, here it is in a nutshell:
1. God creates everything;
2. He creates Adam;
3. Adam is happy, not a care, not a worry;
4. God makes Adam give birth to Eve who becomes his wife (the beginning of incest as we know it);
5. God creates apple tree, tells Adam he can do and have anything he wants...except an apple from that new-fangled tree
6. God is bored, decides to play with Adam and Even, tempts them;
7. Adam does not really want an apple but the serpent speaks to Eve and tells her if they eat the apple, they will be as wise and powerful as God.(This is where woman becomes evil, temptress, and why she is humiliated by many religions that will follow);
8. So, Eve convinces Adam to take a bite and bingo-presto, the Lord appears in a cloud and says :"What have you done, Adam, why has thou disobeyed me, your Lord?". And Adam, the first man, does exactly what most men, cowards that we are, have always done and keep on doing, he lays the blame on hapless Eve, and says "Lord, SHE MADE ME DO IT";
9. The Lord is angry, tells Eve that as punishment (YOU figure this one out), ALL women henceforth shall give birth in great pain as punishment. I guess that'll teach those still-to-be-born women until the end of the world);
10. Adam and Eve are banished from Paradise and raise a family via incest as Eve is Adam's daughter (remember that rib?);
11. They have two sons, Abel and Cain. Cain is a vegan. Abel likes meat. Cain sacrifices vegetables to God, and Abel sacrifices meat to God. Hmmmm, God fancies meat more so He officially declares Abel the "sacrifice winner", gives him 3 Michelin stars, and Cain is banished as failed chefs in TV's Hell Kitchen. Cain kills Abel;
12. Well, is Cain punished? Nooooo. He takes wife (s) and raises a family, is prosperous. Oh, btw, where'd he get his new wife(s)? Hmmmm. His sister, mother, perhaps? So far, creation seems to have gone off the rails a bit, no?
13. Anyhoo, incest does its work but the ravage it causes is undeniable. Incest breeds folly, insanity, as we all know. Which explains the Moses, Aarons, Joshuas, Elie, Abraham, Isaac, David, Solomon, the persecutors of the "Holy" Inquisition, wars etc. All progroms and massacres done in the name of the Lord...or so say his crazy and nutball prophets and storytellers;
14. God is unhappy. His people have sinned. ALL his people, including babies. He floods the earth, says he "made a mistake when he created man" (God makes mistakes?, thought he was perfect). Saves Noah who, with a few sons, incredibly builds an Ark the size of a cruise ship, all of wood, finds every conceivable pair of animals and insects and embarks them and sails for 40 days or something as everyone is punished by drowning, including, as I said, babies and children, those sinful little tykes;
15. Noah gets drunk. Falls with his pants off. Son mocks him. Noah wants to ban him but he is after all his favourite son, so he demurs and banishes other son who wasn't even around when the lecherous 650 yr-old old man lost his pants;
16. In the meantime, men are building the ultimate Empire States building, will eventually reach the heavens. Called Tower of Babel. God doesn't like that (even God didn't have a clue, did not know it was impossible for a buidling to reach the heavens) and makes it so the workers speak in different tongues. Project flunders, thereby proving once more how wise God is. Er, hmm, yeah, okay.
Cont'd...
Ah, what a great day it is to have FAITH! It enriches one's soul and enlivens one's spirit.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135335 Jan 3, 2013
Cya flappers!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135336 Jan 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, what a great day it is to have FAITH! It enriches one's soul and enlivens one's spirit.
Look, you pious ignoramus. I challenge you. Write one sentence of what I postede that is a lie or made-up. ONE. With Sodom and Gomorrah, just one example, did God kill or not kill babies? Did he not say there was not one just soul on those two cities? Did that signify that even innocent newborns who perished were "fornicating" and sinning? Answer that one. And what about giving his daughters to the rapists to save the , ha ha, 2 angels, who, incidentally, appeared to be on a mission to destroy, burn with sulphur, ALL men, women, innocent children and babies. Anything made up here? God is just crazy old men's way of blaming someone else. God had nothing to do with that. "God did it", as the prophets said, not unlike today's mass murderers. HE is the perfect alibi.

That sunday class is abuse of children, brainwashing, almost equates pedophilia.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135337 Jan 3, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Rant on FAS lady. It doesn't excuse your hatred and blatant racism. Two red herrings mixed liberally with ad hominem and hatred and UR as miserable today as you have been for the past four years. Give up the hate and you could have a happy New Year and perhaps life.
Man that woman is a piece of work. She spews vicious venom at near every post and has the nerve to accuse others of her peculiar vile.
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
And not one word about who started the KKK and tried to block civil rights legislation.
Note how she conveniently leaves the Founders out of this equation and the fact that the KKK is all Republican now.(I seriously doubt any backed Obama) and I wouldn’t be surprised if the Sioux is a card carrying member. LOL
poopo

Newton Center, MA

#135338 Jan 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Man that woman is a piece of work. She spews vicious venom at near every post and has the nerve to accuse others of her peculiar vile.
<quoted text>
Note how she conveniently leaves the Founders out of this equation and the fact that the KKK is all Republican now.(I seriously doubt any backed Obama) and I wouldn’t be surprised if the Sioux is a card carrying member. LOL
Care to backup your BS? Who is in the KKK lowlife liar?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135339 Jan 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you pious ignoramus. I challenge you. Write one sentence of what I postede that is a lie or made-up. ONE. With Sodom and Gomorrah, just one example, did God kill or not kill babies? Did he not say there was not one just soul on those two cities? Did that signify that even innocent newborns who perished were "fornicating" and sinning? Answer that one. And what about giving his daughters to the rapists to save the , ha ha, 2 angels, who, incidentally, appeared to be on a mission to destroy, burn with sulphur, ALL men, women, innocent children and babies. Anything made up here? God is just crazy old men's way of blaming someone else. God had nothing to do with that. "God did it", as the prophets said, not unlike today's mass murderers. HE is the perfect alibi.
That sunday class is abuse of children, brainwashing, almost equates pedophilia.
HaHaHa, what a quack! Bye bye jacqie. You're not worthy of my time!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#135340 Jan 3, 2013
LRS has been laughed off another thread.

LMAO!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135341 Jan 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHa, what a quack! Bye bye jacqie. You're not worthy of my time!
Beloved are the meek,(translation : idiots) for they shall inherit the earth. Right in the mouth. How's that dirt tasting?

You mean to tell me that you, a hater, a raging nincompoop, a racist, a traitor, an anti-American nazi, a foulmouthed boor, are the living example of Christianity and faith in God? Really? Someone should install a child-screening device on you like they dco for tv.

Oh, to more serious matters and things "agréables". Tune in January 21 when Chief Justice Roberts says "Congratulations, Mr. President". Even Fox will carry it as its Himmler-style commentators eat crow. Ha ha.
Be Fair

Wahiawa, HI

#135342 Jan 3, 2013
Man I don't understand how people can still believe that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii

Obama was born in Hawaii, thus a US citizen, get over it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135343 Jan 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But your hatred and racism is somehow justified, right? Right....give me a break!
I'm a hater and racist because I don't buy the birther delusion?
Birfoon projection is a delusion.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#135344 Jan 3, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry,but I believe it'll be 0-192
Feels sort of like a high school basketball game where one team scores so often that the scoreboard starts to melt
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#135345 Jan 3, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a hater and racist because I don't buy the birther delusion?
Birfoon projection is a delusion.
You left out "leftist, liberal, commie, nazi anarchist". Birfoon mythology requires that all non believers be labelled with as many smears as possible
Curious Eye Candie Girl

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#135346 Jan 3, 2013
Any of you on here have jobs?

I observe the same people on this forum, all hours of the day, and everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Moochelle Soetoro 1,110,217
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Hole open wides 49,878
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min Grau 68,513
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Twisted Nixon 46,740
Amy 9-20 1 hr Kuuipo 6
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr texas pete 4,723
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,785
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••