BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,141 - 119,160 of 176,650 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that is rich! Thereís a reason your Party lost every demographic in America save one.
I didnít think there was a question of who the hate mongers are.
Sorry, Pops, the hatred came from your side.
I mean "If Romney wins I'mma kill some white folks!" says it all.
Now stop talking to me, you pathetic piece of racist ghetto shit!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
There she goes again, stereotyping, and projecting her hatred and racism.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
Lets elect Jesus for President.
Sorry - he's not a Natural Born Citizen

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Iíll definitely stop responding to your posts when you stop posting Siouxweety. Obviously thatís your only option in an open forum.

But to your point, no one on this thread spews as much hate and venom as you and your birfoon brigade which is no doubt predicated on hate and ignorance. Romney didnít win because he had no core principles and pandered to every lunatic in the country.

I have no clue who said if Romney wins theyíre going to kill some white folks, but obviously that person is not on anyone side save his own and the only thing it says is that person is nutty as a fruit cake. It says absolutely nothing else let alone all.

That you would read anything other from such a statement says more about you own rational proficiency.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The Warrior Song - Hard Corps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H8nWSJ60Dk8XX
The Warrior Song - Hard Corps
The eagle born to those who pledged their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity and by history revered; for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years. But for each of those and one year more, God has smiled upon The Corps, from the Barbary Coast to the Eastern Sand, by sword, by gun, or by bare hand. So it's been, and shall be weighed: though many are born, few are "made". Faithful Always, they shall remain, dogs to loose when war is waged.
I am a Marine on the beach, I'm a killiní machine, with a need to bleed you when the light goes green, best believe, Iím in a zone to be, from my Yin to my Yang to my Yang Tze. Put a grin on my chin, come to me,Ďcuz Iíll win, Iím one-of-a-kind and Iíll bring death to the place youíre about to be: another river of blood runniní under my feet. Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me, youíll never stand alone. Iím last to leave, but the first to go, Hard Corps is the only way I know. I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the enemy faces in my sights: aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart like arctic ice
I am a Devil-Dog Iím marching on,
I am a warrior and this is my song
I bask in the glow of the rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore, wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands Iíll kill some more. Bullet in the breech and a fire in me, like a cigarette thrown to gasoline, if death donít bring you fear then death ain't brought by no Marine. Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be, in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth, where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps. Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.
I am a Devil-Dog Iím marching on,
Hell has no demon I won't overcome,
Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me's still out of your reach. The killing machineís gonna do the deed, until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves. Chin in the air with a head held high, Iíll stand in the path of the enemy line. Feel no fear, know my pride: for God and Country Iíll end your life.
I am a *Devil-Dog, Iím marching on,
Hell has no demon I won't overcome ...
http://www.thewarriorsong.com/lyrics.html
Devil Dogs
http://www.devildogs.info/
==========
Can ya "hear ME now" ...???
jockitch!!!!!!!!!!
You, a cross-dressing man posing as a woman, dare post Marine hymns on Topix? You, American unAmerican Lady, aka patriot ha ha warrior, aka sloopy, really need a few "Our Father" prayers.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And beside, people like Carlsbad would crucify him
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And beside, people like Carlsbad would crucify him
How dumb. They just hate children.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
How dumb. They just hate children.
Not too good at reading and understanding, are you? I meant people like you. But it's a given that you hate children, as your ilk are composed of haters of everything that is not WASP and ultra-right-wing/NRA/John Birch society.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint, but not quite. Still, it beats being sedated for the whole Christmas and New Year's thing by two nurses you call your beautiful girl friends, ha ha. Awake but still whoozy now are we?
You just don't measure up, LOSER, sedated or not.
Translation: Yes, you're correct. I'm a loser and spent my New Year's Eve on TOPIX talking mostly to myself!!! Hilarious! This is a prime example of not measuring up. Women intimidate you, huh? Aw well, there's always next year! Or is there? HaHaHa

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar,
Bravo Zulu on flying 15 knots over Vne (never exceed speed) in the Huey in Vietnam.
Bravo Zulu!
loose
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Yes, you're correct. I'm a loser and spent my New Year's Eve on TOPIX talking mostly to myself!!! Hilarious! This is a prime example of not measuring up. Women intimidate you, huh? Aw well, there's always next year! Or is there? HaHaHa
Women coming at me with big syringes and needles would indeed intimidate me. You seem to know what you're talking about.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Now this is truly sad. Looking back a few pages, I see jacqie and mobarf spent their New Year's Eve on Topix! That says it all! LOL
LRS is not very good at reading comprehension or perhaps it's Alzheimer's?
wojar wrote:
BTW, I'm nursing a bad cold, otherwise I'd be ringing in the New Year at the Big Apple. But at least I had a chance to get out two weeks ago to sample the fare at the Lobster Boat in Lower Manhattan (on Mott Street). Two thumbs up for the Lobster Boat.
BTW, its bronchitis and I'm not going anywhere for a few more days.(But I did get some good research done pertaining to a few active cases I'm working on.)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
I don't think Obama cares about anything.
He just wanted to live in the White House with all of the ghosts. We don't need a President. He is a joke. I wonder if the one he killed haunts him.
-Interviewer : President Obama, what made you want to be president?
-Pres Obama : I wanted to live in the WHITE House, is all. The WHITE House, get it? Get the racist blood boiling, ha ha.

Er, carslbad, care to tell us what you mean by "I wonder if the one he killed haunts him." ? This is a new one. So far, he's a usurper, he's not an American citizen, he's Moslem, he is Kenyan, he is British and he is Indonesian, he had poor people evicted on behalf of slum lords, and now you imply he killed someone. Anything else? Oh, who'd he supposedly kill?

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Rogue Scholar,
Bravo Zulu on flying 15 knots over Vne (never exceed speed) in the Huey in Vietnam.
Bravo Zulu!
loose
Dive speeds, landing gear speeds, open cockpit windows, helicopter overspeed, etc. Why all that? Cuz I wrote Romney said (and he did) that airliner windows should be "openable" and joked about him opening one at 35,000 feet. That generated Rogue's history of aviation from the Wright Brothers to this day.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama isn't either.
Since we've got a usurper in Obama, it really doesn't matter anymore.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama isn't either.
You've got 19 days to inform Chief Justice Roberts of your legal analysis and conclusions.
Hee hee.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>Obama isn't either.
Cling to that fable Tacky. Sucks to be you
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

"Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office" said the BIG 0 ...
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state ...

Had FOUR years to DO iT ...
Now ... AA-
and going

D
O
W
N

!

After 'another' debt ceiling fiasco ...

N

people 'bi*ch about Mitch ...
and his one term prez comment ...
Hell's Bell's ...
EVERYONE should have been in AGREEMENT w/him!
WE wouldn't BE
w-h-e-r-e
we ARE now ...!!!

OVER the "cliff" ...
and going UNDER ...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

An independent news organization has named the Drudge Report and WND among the ďmost trustworthy news sourcesĒ for 2012, citing Drudge as the ďtop-trusted site for millionsĒ and WND for ďcontinual commitment to the truth and top-notch journalistic practice.Ē
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/wnd-cited-among-mo...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
"Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office" said the BIG 0 ...
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state ...
Had FOUR years to DO iT ...
Now ... AA-
and going
D
O
W
N
!
After 'another' debt ceiling fiasco ...
N
people 'bi*ch about Mitch ...
and his one term prez comment ...
Hell's Bell's ...
EVERYONE should have been in AGREEMENT w/him!
WE wouldn't BE
w-h-e-r-e
we ARE now ...!!!
OVER the "cliff" ...
and going UNDER ...
Please, I beg you, stick to cut-and-paste.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Yahoo 49,229
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min harmonious 1,095,052
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min Insect Trust 68,820
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 37 min Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 51 min Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 550
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs