BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,121 - 119,140 of 177,515 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135235 Jan 1, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
A sucker was born the very minute that you were born, because you are one.
No SHEEPLE can provide conclusive PROOF that Obama was born in the United States, because the usurper has not provided you any proof, because it does not exist.
Even if it did exist, you still could not definitively prove it, because Obama will not let you.
Don't you find this to be strange???
There is no such thing as proof to a birfoon GB because he simply lives in a state of denial. In the real world a certified BC verified verbally and in writing by any state is proof of POB. As you can plainly see no level of denial or internet birfoonary has changed that fact and it never will.

That the ignorant birfoon prefers to believe internet rumors and gossip rather than official state record keepers is why he continues to be laughed out of every court in the nation and why you will forever make me laugh long time.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135236 Jan 1, 2013
Mountain William wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Birt.
Happy New Year Bro.
You fit so right in. See my post 135203
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135237 Jan 1, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
The pathetic ignorant Birfoon we've come to know so well
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135238 Jan 1, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you angry all the time?
Can't answer that, can you?
Perhaps it's because you don't know why, yourself!
Angry? Laughing at your ignorance and errors. Pitying you for your life full of hate. Angry? Not even close
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135239 Jan 1, 2013
Now this is truly sad. Looking back a few pages, I see jacqie and mobarf spent their New Year's Eve on Topix! That says it all! LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

#135240 Jan 1, 2013
NoMoreUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we're not the dumbasses you think we are. You see? Nothing is gonna go up for us at all, because we're no longer paying it. My money is just fine and my investments overseas are producing every month. I'm set for life. It's only you liberals...ONLY you that are gonna have to figure out how you're gonna survive now that you've been cutoff, and guess what? We warned you 4 years ago about that and you didn;t fucking listen, and now your are living out that reality only this time you won;t be getting a fucking dime from us in taxes because there is nothing here to tax, we have no accounts here and deal in small ammounts of untraceable cash only. Cash you'll NEVER get your filthy hands on again.
We KNOW you won;t be able to survive here now and we're counting on it. YOu bastards ahve never worked a day in your fucking lives for anything and you may have been given a short chnace to wise the fuck up 4 years ago that chance ran out and your bridges are burned down. You're finished and you can cry, bitch, moan complain, and flail your little arms around and throw tantrums to your death, but it's gonna fall on deaf ears because now? Now we want you all very very dead and the quicker you are the happier we'll be. YOU chose that path, and YOU chose to make enemies out of every person keeping your sorry asses alive here and while we asked you before how that hopey changey stuff was working for you you just roamed around in your Tyranical little fog without a care in the world, so like i have said many times before...good riddins to you and every single one of you bastards, because it's been a long time coming!
Then you should love Obama. Or are you as full of shit as every other birfoon?

To measure US stock returns, I looked at the total return of the US stock market and used the total return of the Wilshire 5000. I don't want the partial returns of narrower indexes like the DOW 30 or S&P 500. I then looked at the annualized returns under G.W. Bush for the eight years ending January 20, 2009. I did the same for the period since January 20, 2009 for Obama.

The results:

G.W. Bush - negative 3.5 percent annually
Obama - positive 20.1 percent annually
Fact: The US stock market performed better under Obama than G.W. Bush by a staggering 23.6 percentage points a year
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-377444...

Since: Feb 11

They call me Hill Billy

#135241 Jan 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You fit so right in. See my post 135203
My avatar reminds you of Honey Boo Boo?
Should I tell you what your left hand (your girlfriend) really looks like?

Moreno Valley, CA

#135243 Jan 1, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Tax hikes in the United States effect people all around the world. When Obama takes four hundred dollars a month out of the pocket of the middle class worker,he is taking four hundred dollars that the worker would be spending. Middle class workers could be spending that $4800 a year on vacation,in Canada,Greece or Italy. Countries like Greece rely on vacation dollars,in much the same way employees at a local department store or movie theater relay on those 'dollars' being spent for recreation,entertainment or convenience. Then again,most workers are already extended as far as their paychecks allow and will go over the top when Obama takes more money out of their pockets. Obama doesn't care if your neighbor can't afford to pay for food,heat,electricity,water,or shelter as long as he can push his radical left wing agenda.
Thatís exactly what Obamaís been saying Frank. Heís the reason youíve had the tax cut in the first place and heís the only one fighting for you to keep them. Whatís wrong with you man?
Grand Birther

New York, NY

#135244 Jan 1, 2013
Affirmative Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Still a LYING FAKE, huh?
Can't you do anything with my new moniker?
Howdy, Bitfoon. Still COMPLETELY BATSHIT, huh?

I'm sorry you're too poor and crazy to travel for the holidays. It must suck to be stuck in that paranoid little holler you call home.

I hope you like your new name. I think it fits you rather well.
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#135245 Jan 1, 2013
I don't think Obama cares about anything.
He just wanted to live in the White House with all of the ghosts. We don't need a President. He is a joke. I wonder if the one he killed haunts him.

Moreno Valley, CA

#135246 Jan 1, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you need common sense. What I posted makes perfect sense.
But, here's a question for you lefties.
Why are you always so hateful and angry?
Nothing makes you happy.
But if that's the way you want to go through life, it's not my problem.
I am just curious as to why liberals are always so angry.
You remind me of Patti Reagan.
Now there's a whackjob.
Oh that is rich! Thereís a reason your Party lost every demographic in America save one.

I didnít think there was a question of who the hate mongers are.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135247 Jan 1, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
I don't think Obama cares about anything.
He just wanted to live in the White House with all of the ghosts. We don't need a President. He is a joke. I wonder if the one he killed haunts him.
Blather on fool. Your ignorance is all to obvious
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#135248 Jan 1, 2013
Lets elect Jesus for President.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135249 Jan 1, 2013
Mountain William wrote:
<quoted text>
The avatar is the least of it when it comes to how like them you are.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135250 Jan 1, 2013
Mountain William wrote:
<quoted text>
And apologies to Honey boo boo for saying you were like her and her clan.

Since: Feb 11

They call me Hill Billy

#135251 Jan 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And apologies to Honey boo boo for saying you were like her and her clan.
Have we been introduced, Pal? Are you drunk? On drugs?
Did your hand leave you or something?
*shrug*
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135252 Jan 1, 2013
LRS wrote:
Now this is truly sad. Looking back a few pages, I see jacqie and mobarf spent their New Year's Eve on Topix! That says it all! LOL
Sorry to disappoint, but not quite. Still, it beats being sedated for the whole Christmas and New Year's thing by two nurses you call your beautiful girl friends, ha ha. Awake but still whoozy now are we?

You just don't measure up, LOSER, sedated or not.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135253 Jan 1, 2013
Mountain William wrote:
<quoted text>
Have we been introduced, Pal? Are you drunk? On drugs?
Did your hand leave you or something?
*shrug*
Not your Pal...brrr. No thanks. And, who needs an introduction? Your redneck parlance and clueless disposition will amply suffice as introductions go. Carry on.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135254 Jan 1, 2013
Great video to go along with the
"Treaty of Tripoli"
that I've posted before :)

Early Muslim Extremists In American History

From the Halls of Montezuma
to the shores of Tripoli!

History of The Marines' Hymn:(exerpt from Warrior Culture of the U.S. Marines, Copyright 2001 Marion F. Sturkey) The U.S. Army, the U.S. Navy, and the U.S. Air Force all have their own songs.
http://www.usmcpress.com/heritage/marine_hymn...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135255 Jan 1, 2013
The Warrior Song - Hard Corps

The Warrior Song - Hard Corps

The eagle born to those who pledged their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity and by history revered; for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years. But for each of those and one year more, God has smiled upon The Corps, from the Barbary Coast to the Eastern Sand, by sword, by gun, or by bare hand. So it's been, and shall be weighed: though many are born, few are "made". Faithful Always, they shall remain, dogs to loose when war is waged.

I am a Marine on the beach, I'm a killiní machine, with a need to bleed you when the light goes green, best believe, Iím in a zone to be, from my Yin to my Yang to my Yang Tze. Put a grin on my chin, come to me,Ďcuz Iíll win, Iím one-of-a-kind and Iíll bring death to the place youíre about to be: another river of blood runniní under my feet. Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me, youíll never stand alone. Iím last to leave, but the first to go, Hard Corps is the only way I know. I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the enemy faces in my sights: aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart like arctic ice

I am a Devil-Dog Iím marching on,
I am a warrior and this is my song

I bask in the glow of the rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore, wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands Iíll kill some more. Bullet in the breech and a fire in me, like a cigarette thrown to gasoline, if death donít bring you fear then death ain't brought by no Marine. Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be, in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth, where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps. Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.

I am a Devil-Dog Iím marching on,
Hell has no demon I won't overcome,

Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me's still out of your reach. The killing machineís gonna do the deed, until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves. Chin in the air with a head held high, Iíll stand in the path of the enemy line. Feel no fear, know my pride: for God and Country Iíll end your life.

I am a *Devil-Dog, Iím marching on,
Hell has no demon I won't overcome ...
http://www.thewarriorsong.com/lyrics.html

Devil Dogs
http://www.devildogs.info/
==========

Can ya "hear ME now" ...???
jockitch!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,101,142
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min RADIO 46,362
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 42 min James 68,394
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 2 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 302
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search