BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135219 Jan 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, how about the millions of gun owners who killed no one today. I have owned firearms for over forty years yet I have never even shot at anyone much less killed them.
And you loony-tooney-lefty think you can decide what is someone's fair share of taxes and which guns we can own?
Were I an elected official, YES.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135220 Jan 1, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you need common sense. What I posted makes perfect sense.
But, here's a question for you lefties.
Why are you always so hateful and angry?
Nothing makes you happy.
But if that's the way you want to go through life, it's not my problem.
I am just curious as to why liberals are always so angry.
You remind me of Patti Reagan.
Now there's a whackjob.
YOU are the whackjob. Why don't you scroll just a bit and read what your looney tooney birther and tea party friends say about Obama? Try it. Please extract the unbelievable crude names they call him. Then check the "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg'd) and point out the filthy language when the right is mentiond. Oh,much mocking, but mostly all in words that could be repeated at Sunday school. Then compare. Good luck. Angry? There are some angry raging birthers here, but you are their true leader, the criterion on which anger/rage is based. Whacjob? Look closely in your mirror.
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#135221 Jan 1, 2013
Kinder and Gentler Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
not funny!
become educated:
Of course it is all part of Obama’s plan to replace our Christian government with an atheist, communist Islamic state! He will lead us to the End of Days. It is written and it shall pass. If the liberals do not repent they shall taste the fear that only God’s own fire can bring. They will burn as the smell of Hell’s own sulfur pits chokes their last breaths. Hindu, Muslim, Catholic, Atheist and Democrat – you will all be judged and found lacking. You must RISE up against this so-called president. It is your only hope. I say “so-called” because, Barack Obama is NOT the president. I repeat Barack Obama is NOT the president. He did not recite the oath of office correctly, then he did not use a bible – probably had a Koran in his jacket pocket close to his heart. NO FILM of his second oath either. WHO KNOWS what he really swore to do. HE MIGHT have sworn allegiance to LENIN, SATAN, ALLAH or the NAACP
Quick, Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh GET ON THIS STORY IMMEDIATELY.
It is obviously a conspiracy to subvert the American way of life and the will of Jesus.
He cannot prove that he is an American citizen by birth.
He is secretly a Muslim and took the oath today with his hand on the Koran.
The oath was not properly administered - HE WAS NOT SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT!!!!
Without the oath properly administered this is an unconstitutional cabal controlling our government.
WE MUST RISE UP AGAINST THE GODLESS HORDES. THIS WAS A COUP
And the Birth Certificate scandal IS real. It is all part of the same Ultra-liberal constitutional coup. Obama was not eligible to become president and he was not administered the proper oath. So, THERE IS NO PRESIDENT. There is a shadowy behind the scenes ultra-liberal paramilitary group of gays and abortionists who have taken control of the nuclear codes. They will not rest until the American way of life as shown on Leave it to Beaver has been destroyed and only viewed fondly as decades old fiction.
This IS happening and it IS foretold in the Book of Revelation (only if you know the secret codes and meanings) BUT IT IS REAL.
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who
trespass against us: and lead us not into temptation, but deliver
us from evil. Amen.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135222 Jan 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
| Putting the ROI in ERP |
Australian Gun Law date
The tragedy of Newtown is what it is, but people need to pay attention to what happens when they make a knee jerk reaction to a serious issue.
Australian Gun Law Update From: Ed Chenel, A police officer in Australia. Hi Yanks, I thought you all would like to see the real figures from Down Under. It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by a new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by our own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in: Australia-wide, homicides are up 6.2 percent, Australia-wide, assaults are up 9.6 percent; Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)! In the state of Victoria lone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent.(Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not and criminals still possess their guns!) While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since the criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed. There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the elderly, while the resident is at home. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in 'successfully ridding Australian society of guns....' You won't see this on the American evening news or hear your governor or members of the State Assembly disseminating this information. The Australian experience speaks for itself. Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws affect only the law-abiding citizens. Take note Americans, before it's too late! Will you be one of the sheep to turn yours in? WHY? You will need it. FORWARD TO EVERYONE ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.[I DID] DON'T BE A MEMBER OF THE SILENT MAJORITY. BE ONE OF THE VOCAL MINORITY WHO WON 'T STAND FOR NONSENSE
Rogue, Rogue, please take a look at en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_countries_by_fir...

The rate of gun killings per 100,000 in Australia in 2011 was 1.05. In the US it was 10.2. Fully TEN TIMES higher. Don't you wish your gun deaths had gone UP to 1.02?

What are you talking about? Gun control works great and yes, told you a million times, criminals will ALWAYS get their hands on guns, but they wind up mostly killing each other whereas "innocent" gun owners wind up killing family, friends and co-workers. Grow up. Stop believing their and your own propaganda and made-up statistics.
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#135223 Jan 1, 2013
The Angelical Salutation
Hail Mary, full of grace! the Lord is with thee:
blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus, Holy Mary, Mother
of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#135224 Jan 1, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#135225 Jan 1, 2013
The Apostles' Creed
I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ,
His only Son, our Lord; who was conceived by the
Holy Spirit, born of the Virgen Mary, suffered
under Pontius Pilate, was crucified; died, and
was buried. He descended into hell: the third day
He arose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, sitteth at the right hand of God, the
Father, Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the
Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. Amen.
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#135226 Jan 1, 2013
Morning Prayers
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and
of the Holy Spirit, Amen.
Glory be to the Father who created me. Glory be to the Son who redeemed me. Glory be to the Holy Spirit who sanctified me. Blessed be the Holy
and undivided Trinity, now and forever. In the
name of my crucified Saviour Jesus Christ, who
has shed His most precious blood for me, I arise
to begin another day. May He bless, preserve
and govern me and bring me to everlasting life.
Amen.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#135227 Jan 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is everything you post full of errors? Could it be that you're blinded by hate?
Why are you angry all the time?
Can't answer that, can you?
Perhaps it's because you don't know why, yourself!

Since: Feb 11

They call me Hill Billy

#135228 Jan 1, 2013
Whatever happened to Jim Hayden? He had the best ideas.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#135229 Jan 1, 2013
wicky wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Democrats introduce legislation immediatly to lower taxes for the middle class to the level of the Bush Tax cuts youll probably be cheering the 'No Tax' repubs for fighting it.
House repubs if our Rich Puppet masters cant keep their deficit bloating tax cuts 99.9% of Americans should have their taxes raised.Brilliant and rubes like you continue to lap it up.
By the way you really ought to look up 'Usurper in teh dictionary,I dont think democraticly elected by the popular vote and the electoral college really fits the definition.
But of course I realize being a Rightist Cultist you dont care much for thse pesky facts.
Like the one about the GOP being the LOSERS of the last Election.
With nearly ZERO chance of winning in 2016 also im pretty sure were going to see a purging of the Teabaggers in The House in 2014 that should be entertaining.
I am a former Democrat, Dummy!
I can't stand them now.

Tell us, can you provide conclusive PROOF that Obama was born in the United States?
The usurper has not provided you any proof, because it does not exist.
Even if it did exist, you still could not definitively prove it, because Obama will not let you.
Don't you find this to be strange???

Since: Feb 11

They call me Hill Billy

#135231 Jan 1, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a former Democrat, Dummy!
I can't stand them now.
Tell us, can you provide conclusive PROOF that Obama was born in the United States?
The usurper has not provided you any proof, because it does not exist.
Even if it did exist, you still could not definitively prove it, because Obama will not let you.
Hi, Birt.
Happy New Year Bro.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#135232 Jan 1, 2013
Uninformed Fox Viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was Benjamin Ghazi, but I'm not sure. I have been hearing some disturbing reports on this Benjamin Ghazi character on Fox & Friends. Was it him?
The DEMOCRATIC SKANK makes a return appearance?
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#135233 Jan 1, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
We were in NYC until this AM. Went to Joe's Shanghai in Chinatown off Mott and Roberta's Pizza in Brooklyn. Highly recommended.
Still a LYING FAKE, huh?
Can't you do anything with my new moniker?
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#135234 Jan 1, 2013
Mountain William wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Birt.
Happy New Year Bro.
Happy New Year to you as well, although I expect it to be more crappy than the year we just had.
Later.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#135235 Jan 1, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
A sucker was born the very minute that you were born, because you are one.
No SHEEPLE can provide conclusive PROOF that Obama was born in the United States, because the usurper has not provided you any proof, because it does not exist.
There is no such thing as proof to a birfoon GB because he simply lives in a state of denial. In the real world a certified BC verified verbally and in writing by any state is proof of POB. As you can plainly see no level of denial or internet birfoonary has changed that fact and it never will.

That the ignorant birfoon prefers to believe internet rumors and gossip rather than official state record keepers is why he continues to be laughed out of every court in the nation and why you will forever make me laugh long time.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135236 Jan 1, 2013
Mountain William wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Birt.
Happy New Year Bro.
You fit so right in. See my post 135203
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135237 Jan 1, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
The pathetic ignorant Birfoon we've come to know so well
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135238 Jan 1, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you angry all the time?
Can't answer that, can you?
Perhaps it's because you don't know why, yourself!
Angry? Laughing at your ignorance and errors. Pitying you for your life full of hate. Angry? Not even close
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#135239 Jan 1, 2013
Now this is truly sad. Looking back a few pages, I see jacqie and mobarf spent their New Year's Eve on Topix! That says it all! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,141,943
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min OzRitz 48,444
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 1 hr bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Abby 11-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,860
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News