BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,955)

Showing posts 119,081 - 119,100 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,then tell us about British Colombia, its population, capital, how it's one of how many provinces, and how a tax hike will affect me, in Ottawa, and oh, btw, what is Ottawa and which province is it in? Check Google, lol.
Tax hikes in the United States effect people all around the world. When Obama takes four hundred dollars a month out of the pocket of the middle class worker,he is taking four hundred dollars that the worker would be spending. Middle class workers could be spending that $4800 a year on vacation,in Canada,Greece or Italy. Countries like Greece rely on vacation dollars,in much the same way employees at a local department store or movie theater relay on those 'dollars' being spent for recreation,entertainment or convenience. Then again,most workers are already extended as far as their paychecks allow and will go over the top when Obama takes more money out of their pockets. Obama doesn't care if your neighbor can't afford to pay for food,heat,electricity,water,or shelter as long as he can push his radical left wing agenda.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
BTW, I'm nursing a bad cold, otherwise I'd be ringing in the New Year at the Big Apple.
But at least I had a chance to get out two weeks ago to sample the fare at the Lobster Boat in Lower Manhattan (on Mott Street). Two thumbs up for the Lobster Boat.
We were in NYC until this AM. Went to Joe's Shanghai in Chinatown off Mott and Roberta's Pizza in Brooklyn. Highly recommended.
Gary Explains It

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Gary Indiana
Once a thriving steel town in the era of the American steel industry. A time when the backbone of many cities was steel. Unions saw that all workers were paid well. All had an open road to the American Dream. The steel era is gone now. Many of those cities struggled to recover. Some have done exceedingly well. Pittsburgh and Indianapolis to name just two. Others were slower to recover but overall they are. Why is Gary so different? Why is Gary considered the Murder Capitol of the USA when it once had the same shot
at success that every other steel town had? What keeps Gary down? The demographics. The racial makeup. None of the other steel cities came close to the 84% black population that Gary has.
http://cnnphotos.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/31/urb ...

Wake up America. Stop avoiding the facts, the truth.
Gary Explains It
Yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
OReaLY? How's life in that padded room?
A lot better than your padded room
Yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The above post shows, demonstrates, highlights, the depth of your stupidity, the bottomless ignorance that familial breeding has done to you. It is indeed discouraging that the U.S. is plagued with ignoramuses like you and your birther ilk. Nothing can be done, you're not even good enough to be used as fertilizer. Yeah, yessss, pest control. That would repel them.
We have many losers like you in Canada, you know. They were born here, and as per your own country, we cannot legally get rid of them. Not easy and very very costly.
Nice try monkey bitch bawahahahahaaaaahhahahahaaaahh ahaaahahaaaaah
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try monkey bitch bawahahahahaaaaahhahahahaaaahh ahaaahahaaaaah
Yes, a typical birther reply, as demonstrated by Yup : "bawahahahahaaaaahhahahah aaaahh ahaaahahaaaaah ".
Not easy to explain ignorance. Is it something one's born with, is it acquired?
yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a typical birther reply, as demonstrated by Yup : "bawahahahahaaaaahhahahah aaaahh ahaaahahaaaaah ".
Not easy to explain ignorance. Is it something one's born with, is it acquired?
just like you sweetheart, just keep feeding the troll.....

HAPPY F**KIN NEW YEAR!!!!!

Bawahahahahahahaaaahahhahaaaaa hahahahahahahaaaaahhahahahahah aaaaaa

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Gary Explains It wrote:
Gary Indiana
Once a thriving steel town in the era of the American steel industry. A time when the backbone of many cities was steel. Unions saw that all workers were paid well. All had an open road to the American Dream. The steel era is gone now. Many of those cities struggled to recover. Some have done exceedingly well. Pittsburgh and Indianapolis to name just two. Others were slower to recover but overall they are. Why is Gary so different? Why is Gary considered the Murder Capitol of the USA when it once had the same shot
at success that every other steel town had? What keeps Gary down? The demographics. The racial makeup. None of the other steel cities came close to the 84% black population that Gary has.
http://cnnphotos.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/31/urb ...
Wake up America. Stop avoiding the facts, the truth.
Gary Explains It
Expand a bit more and you can submit your diatribe to the Sociology department at Klan U.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Eradicate hatred and ignorance They pose the greatest threat to our country
Oh you mean like the hatred that everyone here has for everyone?
Grow a pair.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Obama is still an illegal alien and nothing you can say or do will change the facts as stated in the 14th amendment of the US Constitution.
Happy New Year JD ...
S, L, RS, all you Good Guys :)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I've always had a sort of inkling what birthers look like, but was never sure how bad it was. Now I know.

Nothing much on tv today, so I'm zapping, and come up, of all things, on TLC (misnomer of the year just after Justice Dale), yes the Learning Channel. The program is called "booboo honey". THAT'S IT. Birthers galore, the perfect picture. The gene pool supreme. It's them! Yessss. All fat, huge, can barely stand and walk, red-faced, with oveweight children in high heels and at 3 years of age competing in child-abuse beauty contests. Pick-up trucks with baseball-capped drivers, gun racks and all. They boast of picking up road kill, grinding it, freezing it and later thawing it out and having big BBQ's. Mother of god! And they are PROUD to call themselvesd rednecks. I thought I saw Sioux in there somewhere and then figured, nawwww, this company's too high-scale for her, and not angry enough. Now I know what birthers look like. And quite a few tea partyers I reckon.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year JD ...
S, L, RS, all you Good Guys :)
Our father, please clean the following mouths : S, LRS, Justice ha ha Dale, Rush, GB of Kentucky fame, Frank, Sioux, Rogue and his hundreds of aka's, plus all those others whose vulgar names escape me at the moment.

Our father, please remind them to tune in January 21, most tv channels including crow-eating Fox News ha ha, in order to hear Chief Justice Roberts intone : "Congratulations, Mr. President."
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you mean like the hatred that everyone here has for everyone?
Grow a pair.
Hatred everyone has for everyone? Grow a brain you pitiful fool

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

| Putting the ROI in ERP |
Australian Gun Law date
The tragedy of Newtown is what it is, but people need to pay attention to what happens when they make a knee jerk reaction to a serious issue.
Australian Gun Law Update From: Ed Chenel, A police officer in Australia. Hi Yanks, I thought you all would like to see the real figures from Down Under. It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by a new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by our own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in: Australia-wide, homicides are up 6.2 percent, Australia-wide, assaults are up 9.6 percent; Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)! In the state of Victoria lone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent.(Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not and criminals still possess their guns!) While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since the criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed. There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the elderly, while the resident is at home. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in 'successfully ridding Australian society of guns....' You won't see this on the American evening news or hear your governor or members of the State Assembly disseminating this information. The Australian experience speaks for itself. Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws affect only the law-abiding citizens. Take note Americans, before it's too late! Will you be one of the sheep to turn yours in? WHY? You will need it. FORWARD TO EVERYONE ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.[I DID] DON'T BE A MEMBER OF THE SILENT MAJORITY. BE ONE OF THE VOCAL MINORITY WHO WON 'T STAND FOR NONSENSE
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Our father, please clean the following mouths : S, LRS, Justice ha ha Dale, Rush, GB of Kentucky fame, Frank, Sioux, Rogue and his hundreds of aka's, plus all those others whose vulgar names escape me at the moment.
Our father, please remind them to tune in January 21, most tv channels including crow-eating Fox News ha ha, in order to hear Chief Justice Roberts intone : "Congratulations, Mr. President."
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the POWER and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Toodles

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
PS . I forgot the nitty-gritty. You asked "No one killed", so that is okay with you?" Yes, it's VERY OK with me that no one was killed. Not with you?
You imply that these bombers should not be prosecuted because no one was harmed, and that is wrong. Just because they were caught before they could kill, does not mean they are innocent. The ONLY reason why you think they should not be prosecuted is because they are loony-lefties like you!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
PS . I forgot the nitty-gritty. You asked "No one killed", so that is okay with you?" Yes, it's VERY OK with me that no one was killed. Not with you?
Jacques, how about the millions of gun owners who killed no one today. I have owned firearms for over forty years yet I have never even shot at anyone much less killed them.
And you loony-tooney-lefty think you can decide what is someone's fair share of taxes and which guns we can own?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred everyone has for everyone? Grow a brain you pitiful fool
It seems you need common sense. What I posted makes perfect sense.
But, here's a question for you lefties.
Why are you always so hateful and angry?
Nothing makes you happy.
But if that's the way you want to go through life, it's not my problem.
I am just curious as to why liberals are always so angry.
You remind me of Patti Reagan.
Now there's a whackjob.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>It seems you need common sense. What I posted makes perfect sense.
But, here's a question for you lefties.
Why are you always so hateful and angry?
Nothing makes you happy.
But if that's the way you want to go through life, it's not my problem.
I am just curious as to why liberals are always so angry.
You remind me of Patti Reagan.
Now there's a whackjob.
Why is everything you post full of errors? Could it be that you're blinded by hate?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 119,081 - 119,100 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr lol 48,683
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Incognito4Ever 1,071,797
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,523
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search