BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,061 - 119,080 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
wicky

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

NoMoreUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we're not the dumbasses you think we are. You see? Nothing is gonna go up for us at all, because we're no longer paying it. My money is just fine and my investments overseas are producing every month. I'm set for life. It's only you liberals...ONLY you that are gonna have to figure out how you're gonna survive now that you've been cutoff, and guess what? We warned you 4 years ago about that and you didn;t fucking listen, and now your are living out that reality only this time you won;t be getting a fucking dime from us in taxes because there is nothing here to tax, we have no accounts here and deal in small ammounts of untraceable cash only. Cash you'll NEVER get your filthy hands on again.
We KNOW you won;t be able to survive here now and we're counting on it. YOu bastards ahve never worked a day in your fucking lives for anything and you may have been given a short chnace to wise the fuck up 4 years ago that chance ran out and your bridges are burned down. You're finished and you can cry, bitch, moan complain, and flail your little arms around and throw tantrums to your death, but it's gonna fall on deaf ears because now? Now we want you all very very dead and the quicker you are the happier we'll be. YOU chose that path, and YOU chose to make enemies out of every person keeping your sorry asses alive here and while we asked you before how that hopey changey stuff was working for you you just roamed around in your Tyranical little fog without a care in the world, so like i have said many times before...good riddins to you and every single one of you bastards, because it's been a long time coming!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!Hilarious!!!
A peak inside the delusional Mental fugue of the Repub Imaginary Universe!!!!
This is a great example of the kind of sewage sloshing around in the skulls of these Aynn Rand Cultists and anyone wonders why they are as completely out of touch with Objective Reality as they appaear to be?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

yup wrote:
To all you LIEberal sheep....
have a TAXING new year!!!!!
Bawahahahahaaaahhhaaaahahahaha hahaaaaah......you will deserve what you voted for
January 21, 2013. Don't forget to tune in so you can hear firsthand : "Congratulations, Mr. President". Ha ha.

Looks like the so-called "LIEeral sheep" (Rogue tm reg'd)are already having a better year than you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Obama is still an illegal alien and nothing you can say or do will change the facts as stated in the 14th amendment of the US Constitution.
Justice omg ha ha Dale. That title will endure for all of 2013, the joke, the farce, the puerile make-believe, the ...BIRTHER.
wicky

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Obama is still an illegal alien and nothing you can say or do will change the facts as stated in the 14th amendment of the US Constitution.
...and further proof that Fox News + Personality Disorder = Mental Illness.
Justice Dale your wrong.
No matter how much you WISH it were true.
It isnt.
You and the rest of these Birther Lops are delusional.
Not to mention a Laughing Stock.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I wonder how long it will take those dumbasses to realize that it really means everything around them will go up in price and will have less money to pay for it. I sure wouldn't want to be on welfare right now.
Do you think the sheep really believe they won't be affected by it?? You would have to be pretty fucking stupid to think that someone who keeps his past as hidden as he does is going to shoot straight arrows.
Oh yeah? Will you please tell everyone how those tax cuts of 10 years ago plus the increases in spending every year,(Thank you, GWB) have helped the U.S. economy and, particularly, what it has done for deficits and debt accunulation so far. One thing for sure, it's been very helpful for the top 1%. As to the other 99%,. well, who dat?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

NoMoreUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we're not the dumbasses you think we are. You see? Nothing is gonna go up for us at all, because we're no longer paying it. My money is just fine and my investments overseas are producing every month. I'm set for life. It's only you liberals...ONLY you that are gonna have to figure out how you're gonna survive now that you've been cutoff, and guess what? We warned you 4 years ago about that and you didn;t fucking listen, and now your are living out that reality only this time you won;t be getting a fucking dime from us in taxes because there is nothing here to tax, we have no accounts here and deal in small ammounts of untraceable cash only. Cash you'll NEVER get your filthy hands on again.
We KNOW you won;t be able to survive here now and we're counting on it. YOu bastards ahve never worked a day in your fucking lives for anything and you may have been given a short chnace to wise the fuck up 4 years ago that chance ran out and your bridges are burned down. You're finished and you can cry, bitch, moan complain, and flail your little arms around and throw tantrums to your death, but it's gonna fall on deaf ears because now? Now we want you all very very dead and the quicker you are the happier we'll be. YOU chose that path, and YOU chose to make enemies out of every person keeping your sorry asses alive here and while we asked you before how that hopey changey stuff was working for you you just roamed around in your Tyranical little fog without a care in the world, so like i have said many times before...good riddins to you and every single one of you bastards, because it's been a long time coming!
If your fortune matches your intelligence, then you too are on welfare and your investments abroad just a figment of your wild imagination. The dolt you replied to (R-12 Freon) IS ONE OF YOU, a clueless birther.
yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I most certainly would.
Yeah you would
yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

the odumbo lovers are gonna enjoy their tax hikes.....watch and see
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

yup wrote:
the odumbo lovers are gonna enjoy their tax hikes.....watch and see
In the meantime, tune in January 21, 2013, when Chief Justice Johm Roberts intones : "Congratulations, Mr. President" as Mitt Rommey pumps his own gas or tries to open his airplane window for fresh air at 35,000 feet.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you would
Okay,then tell us about British Colombia, its population, capital, how it's one of how many provinces, and how a tax hike will affect me, in Ottawa, and oh, btw, what is Ottawa and which province is it in? Check Google, lol.
yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
In the meantime, tune in January 21, 2013, when Chief Justice Johm Roberts intones : "Congratulations, Mr. President" as Mitt Rommey pumps his own gas or tries to open his airplane window for fresh air at 35,000 feet.
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA AHAHHAHA

Nice try, roberts was bought out by the muslime regime

Hows life in canada?
yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,then tell us about British Colombia, its population, capital, how it's one of how many provinces, and how a tax hike will affect me, in Ottawa, and oh, btw, what is Ottawa and which province is it in? Check Google, lol.
Yeah, I can do that.....then can you tell me all about Carbondale Ill, its population by race, number of subdivisions, square centimeters it covers, how many bars, pizza parlors, walmarts, drug stores, lawyers, cops, gas stations, farmers, cabs, etc.
yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

the odumbo leeches are in for a financial wake-up call starting today.....

Bawahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahah aaaaaah
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

yup wrote:
<quoted text>
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA AHAHHAHA
Hows life in canada?
Please advise one and all who appointed Roberts. The Muslime (sic) regime? Who dat?

Life in Canada is too !@#$%?&*( cold and snowy. Otherwise, no better, no worse than wherever you are, I guess.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I can do that.....then can you tell me all about Carbondale Ill, its population by race, number of subdivisions, square centimeters it covers, how many bars, pizza parlors, walmarts, drug stores, lawyers, cops, gas stations, farmers, cabs, etc.
The above post shows, demonstrates, highlights, the depth of your stupidity, the bottomless ignorance that familial breeding has done to you. It is indeed discouraging that the U.S. is plagued with ignoramuses like you and your birther ilk. Nothing can be done, you're not even good enough to be used as fertilizer. Yeah, yessss, pest control. That would repel them.

We have many losers like you in Canada, you know. They were born here, and as per your own country, we cannot legally get rid of them. Not easy and very very costly.
Uninformed Fox Viewer

Whiting, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please advise one and all who appointed Roberts. The Muslime (sic) regime? Who dat?
I think it was Benjamin Ghazi, but I'm not sure. I have been hearing some disturbing reports on this Benjamin Ghazi character on Fox & Friends. Was it him?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Uninformed Fox Viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was Benjamin Ghazi, but I'm not sure. I have been hearing some disturbing reports on this Benjamin Ghazi character on Fox & Friends. Was it him?
Both great references, wow.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
With his dog tied to the top of the fuselage.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

yup wrote:
<quoted text>BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAH AHAHAAAAAHAHHAHA

Hows life in canada?
OReaLY? How's life in that padded room?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax hikes in the United States effect people all around the world. When Obama takes four hundred dollars a month out of the pocket of the middle class worker,he is taking four hundred dollars that the worker would be spending. Middle class workers could be spending that $4800 a year on vacation,in Canada,Greece or Italy. Countries like Greece rely on vacation dollars,in much the same way employees at a local department store or movie theater relay on those 'dollars' being spent for recreation,entertainment or convenience. Then again,most workers are already extended as far as their paychecks allow and will go over the top when Obama takes more money out of their pockets. Obama doesn't care if your neighbor can't afford to pay for food,heat,electricity,water,or shelter as long as he can push his radical left wing agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Brian_G 45,781
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,930
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Tinka 1,079,668
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 3 hr joey 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 6 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 7 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating