BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
yup

Fort Myers, FL

#135178 Jan 1, 2013
the odumbo lovers are gonna enjoy their tax hikes.....watch and see
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135179 Jan 1, 2013
yup wrote:
the odumbo lovers are gonna enjoy their tax hikes.....watch and see
In the meantime, tune in January 21, 2013, when Chief Justice Johm Roberts intones : "Congratulations, Mr. President" as Mitt Rommey pumps his own gas or tries to open his airplane window for fresh air at 35,000 feet.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135180 Jan 1, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you would
Okay,then tell us about British Colombia, its population, capital, how it's one of how many provinces, and how a tax hike will affect me, in Ottawa, and oh, btw, what is Ottawa and which province is it in? Check Google, lol.
yup

Fort Myers, FL

#135181 Jan 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
In the meantime, tune in January 21, 2013, when Chief Justice Johm Roberts intones : "Congratulations, Mr. President" as Mitt Rommey pumps his own gas or tries to open his airplane window for fresh air at 35,000 feet.
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA AHAHHAHA

Nice try, roberts was bought out by the muslime regime

Hows life in canada?
yup

Fort Myers, FL

#135182 Jan 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,then tell us about British Colombia, its population, capital, how it's one of how many provinces, and how a tax hike will affect me, in Ottawa, and oh, btw, what is Ottawa and which province is it in? Check Google, lol.
Yeah, I can do that.....then can you tell me all about Carbondale Ill, its population by race, number of subdivisions, square centimeters it covers, how many bars, pizza parlors, walmarts, drug stores, lawyers, cops, gas stations, farmers, cabs, etc.
yup

Fort Myers, FL

#135183 Jan 1, 2013
the odumbo leeches are in for a financial wake-up call starting today.....

Bawahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahah aaaaaah
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135184 Jan 1, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA AHAHHAHA
Hows life in canada?
Please advise one and all who appointed Roberts. The Muslime (sic) regime? Who dat?

Life in Canada is too !@#$%?&*( cold and snowy. Otherwise, no better, no worse than wherever you are, I guess.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135185 Jan 1, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I can do that.....then can you tell me all about Carbondale Ill, its population by race, number of subdivisions, square centimeters it covers, how many bars, pizza parlors, walmarts, drug stores, lawyers, cops, gas stations, farmers, cabs, etc.
The above post shows, demonstrates, highlights, the depth of your stupidity, the bottomless ignorance that familial breeding has done to you. It is indeed discouraging that the U.S. is plagued with ignoramuses like you and your birther ilk. Nothing can be done, you're not even good enough to be used as fertilizer. Yeah, yessss, pest control. That would repel them.

We have many losers like you in Canada, you know. They were born here, and as per your own country, we cannot legally get rid of them. Not easy and very very costly.
Uninformed Fox Viewer

Munster, IN

#135186 Jan 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please advise one and all who appointed Roberts. The Muslime (sic) regime? Who dat?
I think it was Benjamin Ghazi, but I'm not sure. I have been hearing some disturbing reports on this Benjamin Ghazi character on Fox & Friends. Was it him?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135187 Jan 1, 2013
Uninformed Fox Viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was Benjamin Ghazi, but I'm not sure. I have been hearing some disturbing reports on this Benjamin Ghazi character on Fox & Friends. Was it him?
Both great references, wow.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135188 Jan 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
With his dog tied to the top of the fuselage.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#135189 Jan 1, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAH AHAHAAAAAHAHHAHA

Hows life in canada?
OReaLY? How's life in that padded room?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#135190 Jan 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax hikes in the United States effect people all around the world. When Obama takes four hundred dollars a month out of the pocket of the middle class worker,he is taking four hundred dollars that the worker would be spending. Middle class workers could be spending that $4800 a year on vacation,in Canada,Greece or Italy. Countries like Greece rely on vacation dollars,in much the same way employees at a local department store or movie theater relay on those 'dollars' being spent for recreation,entertainment or convenience. Then again,most workers are already extended as far as their paychecks allow and will go over the top when Obama takes more money out of their pockets. Obama doesn't care if your neighbor can't afford to pay for food,heat,electricity,water,or shelter as long as he can push his radical left wing agenda.
Grand Birther

New York, NY

#135191 Jan 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
BTW, I'm nursing a bad cold, otherwise I'd be ringing in the New Year at the Big Apple.
But at least I had a chance to get out two weeks ago to sample the fare at the Lobster Boat in Lower Manhattan (on Mott Street). Two thumbs up for the Lobster Boat.
We were in NYC until this AM. Went to Joe's Shanghai in Chinatown off Mott and Roberta's Pizza in Brooklyn. Highly recommended.
Gary Explains It

Ashburn, VA

#135192 Jan 1, 2013
Gary Indiana
Once a thriving steel town in the era of the American steel industry. A time when the backbone of many cities was steel. Unions saw that all workers were paid well. All had an open road to the American Dream. The steel era is gone now. Many of those cities struggled to recover. Some have done exceedingly well. Pittsburgh and Indianapolis to name just two. Others were slower to recover but overall they are. Why is Gary so different? Why is Gary considered the Murder Capitol of the USA when it once had the same shot
at success that every other steel town had? What keeps Gary down? The demographics. The racial makeup. None of the other steel cities came close to the 84% black population that Gary has.
http://cnnphotos.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/31/urb ...

Wake up America. Stop avoiding the facts, the truth.
Gary Explains It
Yup

Fort Myers, FL

#135196 Jan 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
OReaLY? How's life in that padded room?
A lot better than your padded room
Yup

Fort Myers, FL

#135197 Jan 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The above post shows, demonstrates, highlights, the depth of your stupidity, the bottomless ignorance that familial breeding has done to you. It is indeed discouraging that the U.S. is plagued with ignoramuses like you and your birther ilk. Nothing can be done, you're not even good enough to be used as fertilizer. Yeah, yessss, pest control. That would repel them.
We have many losers like you in Canada, you know. They were born here, and as per your own country, we cannot legally get rid of them. Not easy and very very costly.
Nice try monkey bitch bawahahahahaaaaahhahahahaaaahh ahaaahahaaaaah
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135198 Jan 1, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try monkey bitch bawahahahahaaaaahhahahahaaaahh ahaaahahaaaaah
Yes, a typical birther reply, as demonstrated by Yup : "bawahahahahaaaaahhahahah aaaahh ahaaahahaaaaah ".
Not easy to explain ignorance. Is it something one's born with, is it acquired?
yup

Fort Myers, FL

#135199 Jan 1, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a typical birther reply, as demonstrated by Yup : "bawahahahahaaaaahhahahah aaaahh ahaaahahaaaaah ".
Not easy to explain ignorance. Is it something one's born with, is it acquired?
just like you sweetheart, just keep feeding the troll.....

HAPPY F**KIN NEW YEAR!!!!!

Bawahahahahahahaaaahahhahaaaaa hahahahahahahaaaaahhahahahahah aaaaaa

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#135200 Jan 1, 2013
Gary Explains It wrote:
Gary Indiana
Once a thriving steel town in the era of the American steel industry. A time when the backbone of many cities was steel. Unions saw that all workers were paid well. All had an open road to the American Dream. The steel era is gone now. Many of those cities struggled to recover. Some have done exceedingly well. Pittsburgh and Indianapolis to name just two. Others were slower to recover but overall they are. Why is Gary so different? Why is Gary considered the Murder Capitol of the USA when it once had the same shot
at success that every other steel town had? What keeps Gary down? The demographics. The racial makeup. None of the other steel cities came close to the 84% black population that Gary has.
http://cnnphotos.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/31/urb ...
Wake up America. Stop avoiding the facts, the truth.
Gary Explains It
Expand a bit more and you can submit your diatribe to the Sociology department at Klan U.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 min barefoot2626 20
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min mdbuilder 49,235
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min mdbuilder 1,154,226
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min KiMare 51,259
2 cops executed in new york 48 min You Sure R right 2
Shortened version of Obungledcare, understandable. 53 min NOW U UNDERSTAND 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 58 min John Lofton 98,854
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]