BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
119,041 - 119,060 of 176,676 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The gold standard? The Bretton Woods one that Nixon abolished?
something like that

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Check british columbia, jagoff!
Now what part of British Columbia contains Ottawa? Eh, Dufus?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're (sic) taxes going up?". I don't know, haven't heard they were.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Check british columbia, jagoff!
British Columbia is all of Canada? I live in British Columbia? Do you know what and where British Columbia is? No? What a surprise.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

The President Fails DAILY wrote:
There is news here.
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/
Ha ha, donations. And the birthers will heed the call. Proven once more , so true, "there's a sucker born every minute".
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

To everyone here, a Happy and peaceful New Year.
dem

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
go fck yourself
Yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Jock Itch wrote:
<quoted text>
British Columbia is all of Canada? I live in British Columbia? Do you know what and where British Columbia is? No? What a surprise.
You will be surprised what I know.
Yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Fck you, jagoff
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, donations. And the birthers will heed the call. Proven once more , so true, "there's a sucker born every minute".
A sucker was born the very minute that you were born, because you are one.

No SHEEPLE can provide conclusive PROOF that Obama was born in the United States, because the usurper has not provided you any proof, because it does not exist.
Even if it did exist, you still could not definitively prove it, because Obama will not let you.
Don't you find this to be strange???
Yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what part of British Columbia contains Ottawa? Eh, Dufus?
<quoted text>
Fck you too jagoff
yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

To all you LIEberal sheep....

have a TAXING new year!!!!!

Bawahahahahaaaahhhaaaahahahaha hahaaaaah......you will deserve what you voted for
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Democrats, ALL TAX, NO CUTS...
pResident DEMANDS MORE NEXT YEAR...
Enjoy your usurper?
wicky

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Ask Timothy Mcviegh and David Koresh why its always liberals...Oh guess you cant!
Occupy just upsets Republicans so much because
its just too unnerving for them to see so many people who dont stick their noses up the Tan Tracks of the wealthy as eagerly as they do.
wicky

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
Democrats, ALL TAX, NO CUTS...
pResident DEMANDS MORE NEXT YEAR...
Enjoy your usurper?
When the Democrats introduce legislation immediatly to lower taxes for the middle class to the level of the Bush Tax cuts youll probably be cheering the 'No Tax' repubs for fighting it.
House repubs if our Rich Puppet masters cant keep their deficit bloating tax cuts 99.9% of Americans should have their taxes raised.Brilliant and rubes like you continue to lap it up.
By the way you really ought to look up 'Usurper in teh dictionary,I dont think democraticly elected by the popular vote and the electoral college really fits the definition.
But of course I realize being a Rightist Cultist you dont care much for thse pesky facts.
Like the one about the GOP being the LOSERS of the last Election.
With nearly ZERO chance of winning in 2016 also im pretty sure were going to see a purging of the Teabaggers in The House in 2014 that should be entertaining.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama is still an illegal alien and nothing you can say or do will change the facts as stated in the 14th amendment of the US Constitution.
NoMoreUSA

Woodleaf, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I wonder how long it will take those dumbasses to realize that it really means everything around them will go up in price and will have less money to pay for it. I sure wouldn't want to be on welfare right now.
Do you think the sheep really believe they won't be affected by it?? You would have to be pretty fucking stupid to think that someone who keeps his past as hidden as he does is going to shoot straight arrows.
Oh we're not the dumbasses you think we are. You see? Nothing is gonna go up for us at all, because we're no longer paying it. My money is just fine and my investments overseas are producing every month. I'm set for life. It's only you liberals...ONLY you that are gonna have to figure out how you're gonna survive now that you've been cutoff, and guess what? We warned you 4 years ago about that and you didn;t fucking listen, and now your are living out that reality only this time you won;t be getting a fucking dime from us in taxes because there is nothing here to tax, we have no accounts here and deal in small ammounts of untraceable cash only. Cash you'll NEVER get your filthy hands on again.

We KNOW you won;t be able to survive here now and we're counting on it. YOu bastards ahve never worked a day in your fucking lives for anything and you may have been given a short chnace to wise the fuck up 4 years ago that chance ran out and your bridges are burned down. You're finished and you can cry, bitch, moan complain, and flail your little arms around and throw tantrums to your death, but it's gonna fall on deaf ears because now? Now we want you all very very dead and the quicker you are the happier we'll be. YOU chose that path, and YOU chose to make enemies out of every person keeping your sorry asses alive here and while we asked you before how that hopey changey stuff was working for you you just roamed around in your Tyranical little fog without a care in the world, so like i have said many times before...good riddins to you and every single one of you bastards, because it's been a long time coming!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh goody, another loony-lefty baking a bomb together. How nice. Why is it always Liberals that do these things?

NYC couple arrested; explosive substance found
Associated Press –

NEW YORK (AP)— A Manhattan couple was facing weapons charges Monday after authorities said they found a substance used to make bombs and papers titled "The Terrorist Encyclopedia" in their Greenwich Village apartment.
....The New York Post reported in its Monday editions that Gliedman is the daughter of a prominent Manhattan doctor. It described her boyfriend as a Harvard graduate and an Occupy Wall Street activist ....

http://news.yahoo.com/nyc-couple-arrested-exp ...

No, it is you who are the nut jobs as most nut jobs are Liberals.And if you are part of Occupy, you are a loony-lefty.
Tell me, other than doing over ten million dollars in damage and getting 6,700 of your kind arrest, what did you accomplish?
Blather on moron. Your ignorance seems to be flowing extra today
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Hawaii State Registrar Alvin Onaka Certified Obamas Birth Certificate Is A Forgery …By Al Hendershot.
http://www.saveamericafoundation.com/2012/12/...
Dr James certified FeudUp is a pathetic moron
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Obama is still an illegal alien and nothing you can say or do will change the facts as stated in the 14th amendment of the US Constitution.
Oh good - DufusDale survived for another year to share his fable
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be surprised what I know.
I most certainly would.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Homer 1,095,334
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Mothra 46,217
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Here He Goes Again 97,765
Amy 8-19 1 hr Kuuipo 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 3 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000