BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,953)

Showing posts 119,041 - 119,060 of167,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Gallup Rouge moron is F.O.S.!!!
It is you Libtards who have repeatedly referred to that same pole but you interpret it incorrectly. You focus on the number that are positively sure that he was not born in the U.S.!!!
Like everything you Libtards read, you draw the wrong conclusions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
33 percent of the people don't know who the Vice President is. SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!! Obviously there is a conspiracy to cover up the VEEP's identity
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-percentag... 't-know-who-the-president-is
(Sorry for providing a source Rouge, I know how you hate those)
Yep, and just who are those 33%? Democrats maybe!!!
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

0 - 190

How it must suck to be a pathetic angry clueless Birfoon.

Fail on morons, fail on

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I wish you Libtards would learn to read and understand what you read!!!

Some still question Obama's birthplace
By Susan Page, USA TODAY Updated 5/16/2011 1:32 PM |

WASHINGTON President Obama released his long-form birth certificate last month, confirming he was born in Hawaii, but that hasn't settled the question of his birthplace for some Americans.

In a Gallup Poll taken May 5-8, 47% of those surveyed less than a majority say they believe the president was "definitely" born in the United States. Another 18% say he "probably" was born here.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
33 percent of the people don't know who the Vice President is. SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!! Obviously there is a conspiracy to cover up the VEEP's identity
Typical Libtardian response. When you can't, or won't, answer there question, change the subject!!!
The question was "How many Americans believe that Obama was definitely born in America" and you don't want to answer the question so you bring up Joe Bide!!!
Learn to Read is a sad little troll!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
I don't know how reliable of a source that is but it is probably true and they are probably Democrats.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

WASHINGTON — President Obama released his long-form birth certificate last month, confirming he was born in Hawaii, but that hasn't settled the question of his birthplace for some Americans.

In a Gallup Poll taken May 5-8, 47% of those surveyed — less than a majority — say they believe the president was "definitely" born in the United States. Another 18% say he "probably" was born here.
Oh wow is me! After only 4 hours of frantic searching RougeMoron finally found his 20 month old "pole". Boy do I feel silly!
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Woe. (Delayed proof for you Rouge)
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it is a Gallup pole which said only 47% of all Americans said that Obama was definitely born in Hawaii! And that means 53% either are not sure or believe he was NOT born in Hawaii!
Republicans candidates seem
born
to lose
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response. When you can't, or won't, answer there question, change the subject!!!
The question was "How many Americans believe that Obama was definitely born in America" and you don't want to answer the question so you bring up Joe Bide!!!
Learn to Read is a sad little troll!
Yes
make a list of those who No Not believe President Obama was born in Hawaii...

and then get back to us.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it is a Gallup pole which said only 47% of all Americans said that Obama was definitely born in Hawaii! And that means 53% either are not sure or believe he was NOT born in Hawaii!
Is this the same Gallup that had a 3-point Romney lead over Obama on the eve of the November 6 presidential election?
Why don't you check this out? www.gallup.com/poll/.../obama-birth-certifica...
Gallup was done May 2011. You keep mum about the probables, now don't you? How very convenient! Gallup shows 47% of Americans definitely believe Obama was born in the U.S. and you say 53% believe it was some Kenya or other country. Dishonest. Why? Because an additional 18% think he was probably born in the U.S., for a total of 65%. What do you think that rate is today, almost two yeatrs after so many defeats in court and his recent re-election? Why do you continue fighting this losing battle? You've lost the battle AND the war. Give up.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you Libtards who have repeatedly referred to that same pole but you interpret it incorrectly. You focus on the number that are positively sure that he was not born in the U.S.!!!
Like everything you Libtards read, you draw the wrong conclusions.
No. YOU said 47% born in the U.S., 53 didnt believe he was born in the U.S. You cooked up the numbers. 18% said he was PROBABLY born in the U.S. That's a 65% total, and NOT 53% outside. And, I repeat, poll was taken May 2011. What would you believe the same poll would reveal today?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
WASHINGTON President Obama released his long-form birth certificate last month, confirming he was born in Hawaii, but that hasn't settled the question of his birthplace for some Americans.
In a Gallup Poll taken May 5-8, 47% of those surveyed less than a majority say they believe the president was "definitely" born in the United States. Another 18% say he "probably" was born here.
And you talk about "interpretation"? You interpreted those numbers to mean that 53% did not believe he was born in the U.S. Right on or not?
Thomas

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you talk about "interpretation"? You interpreted those numbers to mean that 53% did not believe he was born in the U.S. Right on or not?
Hey, this is exciting! Now you've got the entire holiday weekend, the rest of the year! To argue what? That's right... How very exciting and productive.
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how reliable of a source that is but it is probably true and they are probably Democrats.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That much ignorance - my guess is they are primarily from Kentucky & Louisiana - 2 States that Romney carried

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

WASHINGTON — President Obama released his long-form birth certificate last month, confirming he was born in Hawaii, but that hasn't settled the question of his birthplace for some Americans.

In a Gallup Poll taken May 5-8, 47% of those surveyed — less than a majority — say they believe the president was "definitely" born in the United States. Another 18% say he "probably" was born here.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow is me! After only 4 hours of frantic searching RougeMoron finally found his 20 month old "pole". Boy do I feel silly!
I have posted this a half dozen times over the past two years but you seem to forget. Typical Libtard has the attention span of a golden retriever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Another Libtard being stew ped! Hey, wait until the ice melt before you take a rafting trip!

UHP helicopter rescues rafter from frozen Green River
By McKenzie Romero; December 27th, 2012

CASTLE DALE A Montana man was rescued from the Three Canyons area of the Green River in good condition Thursday.

Blake Miller, of Missoula, Mont., was attempting to raft down the river from Green River State Park to Hite Marina at Lake Powell, police said. Miller had adequate food, clothing and supplies to stay on the river until Jan. 10, but became stranded when the river froze.

Miller had been checking in with his father each morning and night since he set out on Dec. 16 using a DeLorme inReach GPS tracker. Miller's father contacted the Emery County Sheriff's Office on Thursday, reporting his son had been checking in at the same location for a week.

A sheriff's deputy responded to the Three Canyons area and made contact with Miller, who indicated he was in good physical condition but was in an area where he couldn't hike out.

A Utah Highway Patrol helicopter was called in to retrieve Miller and fly him to the Green River Airport, where he was picked up and taken back to his vehicle.
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>....
I have posted this a half dozen times over the past two years but you seem to forget
1. Acknowledgement of the fact that your "pole" is old and out of date

2. Only half a dozen? Me thinks you are selling yourself way short there Rouge.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Learn how to read. It was a poll of Americans.
Would you have voted for Obama had he been 40 points down in the polls, or do you just vote on the winning side only?
Anonymous

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Would you have voted for Obama had he been 40 points down in the polls, or do you just vote on the winning side only?
Were you born irrelevant or is that the only thing you ever learned?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 119,041 - 119,060 of167,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min dumdemsmama 1,033,865
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Go Blue Forever 96,104
Amy 4-18 19 min Toj 35
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,115
Abby 4-17 1 hr edogxxx 48
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 42,973
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr CDC 47,055
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search