BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,950)

Showing posts 118,981 - 119,000 of173,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't go around bragging about Omama's record. It's the pits, if you haven't noticed.
If Republicans don't wake up the Dems will win a third consecutive term.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Election post-mortem.
Obama won.
Romney lost.
Romney ran an amateurish campaign, changed his policies willy-nilly as he went along, thinking the electorate was stupid and was not noticing. Not one single one of the 7 other also-rans who opposed him in the primary showed up or endorsed him ; not one Republican bigwig or former president or advisor showed up, or endorsed him, save a cameo appearance by Condoleezza Rice. Yes, did he think the electorate did not notice how all the important people were staying away? Yes, the electorate can be fooled up to a certain point, but there are limits. They spotted these anomalies, what with Romney soldiering on all alone. Choosing the absolute wrong man as vp candidate was the last nail in the coffin.
Yet, and except for a few real Repubs, and as can be evidenced here in Topix, these guys walk with their heads high, and are so un-American that they will not acknowledge Obama's victory and Romney's defeat, all done according to THEIR revered Constitution. Not only that, they don't even admit he IS their president. The hate for that man Obama is incredible, and it is reflected in Repub congressmen willing to go over the fiscal cliff and do great harm to the nation and its citizens just to show him a lesson, namely, "hey, boy, who you think you are, watcha doin' in the WHITE House?" And who can forget House Speaker John Boehner's famous words after Obama's election in 2008, to wit, "Let's make sure he's a one-term president". How well that augured for White House\Congress relations! THAT is what the party of Lincoln has become.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>All that November 6 proved is that 50.4 percent of the voters are idiots who prefer to vote against principles,values and morals that make our country strong. Every one knows that there will always be a portion of the population that won't care about our country,preferring instead to to opt for hedonism and evil. There are still tens of millions of dedicated Americans that believe in our country,over forty nine percent did indeed vote for the better good of our country.
Shaving a point off the president’s final tally does not make your argument any more convincing Frank. That the majority of the electorate does not share your view you’ve known since the 2008 election.

Romney ended his misery with slightly over 47 percent of the vote Frank so unless you share the views of Roseanne Barr and the other also ran’s I suggest you stick with the 47 percenters who’s numbers will in all probably shrink with each new election cycle.

“Long road ahead ”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Wow ! I Need my tinfoil hat,,, NOW !! Each time I get on this sight , My system goes nutz .! Ouch start over ! Who is keeping track of us ? Makes you wonder don't it !What did I do ? I'm not even an NRA Member !

“Long road ahead ”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Strange , just wigged out again ! Maby just me . But I don't see this on other sights . Tinfoil here I come LOL!

“A PROUD”

Since: Dec 12

Kentuckian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaving a point off the president’s final tally does not make your argument any more convincing Frank. That the majority of the electorate does not share your view you’ve known since the 2008 election.
Romney ended his misery with slightly over 47 percent of the vote Frank so unless you share the views of Roseanne Barr and the other also ran’s I suggest you stick with the 47 percenters who’s numbers will in all probably shrink with each new election cycle.
Vote fraud is how this presidency was won.
In 2008 and 2012.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a fiscal cliff and a Rogue cliff. I don't know about the former, but as to the latter, it's plain to see Rogue has gone off his own cliff. He does not say "I believe, I think, that the President may be a crook, and that there should be a criminal invetigation". No. Not your ole Rogue. He "throws it out there", writes that "THE PRESIDENT IS A CROOK AND THAT THERE SHOULD BE A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. Now, not any ole investigation, but a criminal investigation, yessirree. 180+ tribunals have dismissed lonney tooney BC challenges. Rogue's contention ? All those tribunals are democrat-appointed or they don't know the law. The Sennate, the House, have not had ONE dissenting voice as to the President's eligibility. Rogue's contention? They're afraid to speak up! ALL 485 congressmen and senators are afraid. Yes indeed. The Supreme Court stomped on all challenges, and the Chief Justice inaugurated Obama. Rogue's contention? Roberts was bought off in a meeting with Obama a few minutes before the 2009 inauguration. As usual, Rogue did not say he "thought he was bought off", noooo, he merely stated "that he had been bought off just prior to the inauguration".
Other things that Rogue KNOWS , not guesses or thinks, but KNOWS OR KNEW : A) What whent on that night between Zimmerman and Martin. He gave us a runnning account, which made everyone think he was present. B) What went on in the minds of the 9 Justices of the Supreme Court when obamacare was deliberated. Why, he KNEW, did not THINK OR GUESS that they had already come to the conclusion it was illegal, HE KNEW. BTW, The Supremes squashed the challenge. C) Rogue also KNEW Romney would win on November 6, along with his birther ilk. Why, Rogue did not THINK OR GUESS Romney had a chance, that prospects were bright. NOOOOO. He KNEW, HE AFFIRMED that Romney would win. He lost. Miserably. Rogue's contention? It was fixed. Yup, and his idol, "offshsore Romney" confirmed Rogue's conclusion that Obama bought the election by distributing "gifts", notably condoms. Yup, that is how he won. Rogue ascertained, not guessed or thought, that the tea party birther candidate would win the Jacksonville mayoralty. Rogue's contention when that didn't happen? Well, two contentions, actually, the first and immediate one being that odds were so in favour of the looney tea party candidate, it HAD to be fixed and, later, that the newspapers mislead him. Not his fault.
Now Obama is a crook and needs to be criminally investigated.
I could go on and on...
It’s endemic amongst the entire birfoon contingent to think they have answers and are privy to unassailable clandestine information which they seem to believe no government investigative agency is aware.

The reality is that they are well aware and are watching the ignorant birfoon with all due diligence and is paying him periodic visits to determine his level of sanity. LOL

Rogue posits the same question they all do and that is “Why is the government not doing anything about Obama” The answer of course is they are. They’re protecting him from the likes of the Rogue’s and their dangerous delusions.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Not bad. Have you figured out why there have been 190+ lawsuits? When 53% of our population are not sure if Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, something is wrong!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that you did not contest the "53%" figure!!!
<quoted text>
How many times do I have yto post thois. You must have the attention spand of a golden retreaver!
GALLUP: MOST STILL QUESTION OBAMA'S BIRTH
Less than 1/2 of Americans say prez 'definitely' born in U.S.
Published: 05/13/2011
In a Gallup Poll taken May 5-8, 47% of those surveyed — less than a majority — say they believe the president was "definitely" born in the United States.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/05/298501/#pDAm0ec0wj...
The problem I have is that you quote Gallup yet link to WND. The Gallup poll in question polled the definitely born and probably born at 65 percent which suggest the overwhelming majority of the populace does not share the birfoon delusion.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/147530/obama-birth...

Yeah, I noticed you quoted only definitely but you suggested something else; as in “Most still question Obama’s birth” when in fact most thought he was or probably was born in the US.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Our country has risen to the top *because* of those principles,values, and morals. Fifty million is not half the country,our country has 310 million. Of the people that voted for Obama,the ones that are the absolute idiots are the ones that claimed they voted for change yet they voted to re-elect the problem. They re-elected the worst resident of the White House in history and they also voted to re-elect numerous members of the Congress that are also the problem. Our problems became magnified during the 2006 election,if the voters were paying attention we could have been a lot better off by leaving Obama in Chicago. All fifty million of those voters need to take responsibility for how they voted and share the blame for the consequences that resulted from how they voted.
Sorry Frank, I really hate to put this to you but Rasmussen shot your theory to hell as early as today. I suppose you’re entitled to your opinion as well Frank even though you’ve never been able to square it with the facts.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

“The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 57% of Likely U.S. Voters at least somewhat approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-two percent (42%) at least somewhat disapprove.

While the president's job approval ratings remain near the highest levels of his tenure, Congress is heading in the opposite direction. Just five percent (5%) say the national legislature is doing a good or excellent job”
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Incidentally Frank, while 300 million Americans including children (which you’ve apparently considered) may very well have an opinion, only those who vote count. If you can vote and don’t who cares what you think?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day. Barack Obama's father was a visiting student.
Yet your father was a citizen all his days and probably never imagined himself or you as president of anything let alone the US.

Get over it Frank. Your country is in adequate hands at the top. The congress not so much.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

The President Fails DAILY wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote fraud is how this presidency was won.
In 2008 and 2012.
And aren’t you glad every Republican attempt failed?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Vote fraud is how this presidency was won.
In 2008 and 2012.
Blather blather piss moan spam lie blather blather

“A PROUD”

Since: Dec 12

Kentuckian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather blather piss moan spam lie blather blather
1 Timothy 4:2 (Geneva)
(2) Speaking lies in (b) hypocrisy; having their (c) conscience seared with a hot iron;
(2) Even though heretics pretend holiness ever so much, yet they have no conscience.

(b) For they will as it were practise the art of disguised persons and players, so that we may not think they will lie lurking in some one corner or keep any resemblance of being shameful.

(c) Whose conscience became so hard, that there grew a callous over it, and so became to have a canker in it, and now at length required by very necessity to be burned with a hot iron.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>1 Timothy 4:2 (Geneva)
(2) Speaking lies in (b) hypocrisy; having their (c) conscience seared with a hot iron;
(2) Even though heretics pretend holiness ever so much, yet they have no conscience.

(b) For they will as it were practise the art of disguised persons and players, so that we may not think they will lie lurking in some one corner or keep any resemblance of being shameful.

(c) Whose conscience became so hard, that there grew a callous over it, and so became to have a canker in it, and now at length required by very necessity to be burned with a hot iron.
That should help - pretend that God cares about your fantasy - I'm sure that makes you feel better

(But it doesn't make you any less pathetic)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Morons can't understand "settled law". Sad. Long settled.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoons can't understand basic English. Sad doesn't cover it. Pathetic
Justis Liebigger can't understand that this case is NOT settled law.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Justus Liebig wrote:

0 - 190 sounds VERY settled to me. What do you need Rouge? An even 200 losses?

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Eradicate hatred and ignorance They pose the greatest threat to our country
My point exactly. "Hatred and Ignorance" are intrinsic to Islam.
Learn to Read

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>My point exactly. "Hatred and Ignorance" are intrinsic to Islam.
Then why do you insist on repeatedly proving that hatred and ignorance are intrinsic to Birfistan and Lil Bobby?
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
1 Timothy 4:2 (Geneva)
Yes but......in this case YOUR the liar....so whats your point?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I know about the law? Not much. All I know is Obama was elected twice by the people, for the people, vetted and approved by 180+ courts, the Supreme Court, the House, Senate, John McCain, Sarah Palin, GHB, GWB, Rove, Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, and yet, you strut around head high, disputing all of the aforementioned, proud like a peacock, like you had won both 2008 and 2012.

Please take note. Barack Obama will be sworn on January 21. BARACK OBAMA, NOT Mitt "open the windows at 35,000 ft" offshore Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 118,981 - 119,000 of173,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min paddyomalley 1,071,604
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 21 min george 3,812
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Lord Hater 45,437
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min ScarletandOlive 97,430
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,123
Abby 7-10 1 hr Nigbama 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search