BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135118 Dec 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No only do you not know law, you do not understand aircraft emergency procedures. Ever hear of an emergency descent? Air Line pilots avoid the maneuver as it scares the hell of passengers. The first thing you do is throttle back all engines and pitch up to dissipate the airspeed. As the plane approaches it's stall speed you drop the landing gear, flaps and spoilers (yes, even at 35,000 feet) and you then point the nose at the ground. You will probably exceed a descent speed of more than 10,000 fpm. When you get down below 10,000 feet you vent the cockpit (if there is no sign of a fire) and then land at the nearest airfield. If there is an active fire you put it down it the safest place you can find. Open field, highway, anyplace!!! And yes, it will scare the crapola out of anyone who has never done this before.
I may not know about the law, but I know how to read. Too bad you can't say as much. The above response proves just that, and shows that it's only a pretext to show one and all what you know about aviation and its emergency procedures. Big deal. Incidentally, the landing gear will shear off in that shallow dive. Anyhow, your method sure beats the hell out of Mitt's who would open the window at 35,000 feet. THAT is what you didn't get. As I've repeated here a number of times (a thousand times?),wit and sarcasm are not your strongest suits.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135119 Dec 31, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
because you a f**ked up POS!!!!! taxes going up!!!!!
As they should. Haven't gone up in 15 years, yet inflation stands at over 2% per year and spending increases. How would you like to go 15 years without a salary hike?
Having said that, thanks for showing your true colours. Answering with name-calling and insults as you have nothng intelligent to say. Keep it up, it is expected from trash.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#135120 Dec 31, 2012
Yep, Obama was briefed within one hour and twenty minutes after the assault om our embassy at Benghazi. It does not mention Hillary!

I read the Senate's report on Benghazi, very interesting. Following is just a quick timeline of the actions.

1540 EST Attack starts. US embassy in Tripoli and the Department of State DC immediately alerted.

1559 EST African Command personnel at Pentagon divert a drone for surveillance - took about 90 minutes to get into position.

1632 EST National Command Center at Pentagon alerts Office of SecDef and Joint Staff

1700 EST SecDef Panetta and CJCS Gen Dempsey are at White House for a previously scheduled meeting and they brief POTUS.

No wonder Obama did not want to discuss this during the campaign. The system worked as it should and the appropriate people were notified immediately.

Over the weekend I listened to a discussion (Book TV) by a guy who just wrote about Obama's management style, or lack thereof. The author said he did not have any problem getting people to talk to him during his research. His comment was "happy subordinates do not usually talk, unhappy ones will talk and I had plenty of people to interview" Bottom line is - Obama can't make a decision. He was dragged kicking and screaming by SecDef, SecState and Dir of CIA into authorizing the operation to get bin laden, he was afraid that something would go wrong and he would look like Carter with Desert One and that would end his presidency. The other thing senior guys were really upset about was "Obama running for the microphones" once he realized the operation was successful. By doing that he destroyed the element of surprise. The seals had taken alot of material (computers, files) for the building that might have provided actionable intel. While Obama was bragging about getting bin laden the rest of bin ladens contacts were scattering for cover. Amateur hour in the WH!!
Yup

Fort Myers, FL

#135121 Dec 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As they should. Haven't gone up in 15 years, yet inflation stands at over 2% per year and spending increases. How would you like to go 15 years without a salary hike?
Having said that, thanks for showing your true colours. Answering with name-calling and insults as you have nothng intelligent to say. Keep it up, it is expected from trash.
Hey canuck trash, ever hear of the gold standard? I have more colors than a canuck winter

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#135122 Dec 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The market place dictates how much you will be paid. We are still in a recession and people are lucky to even have a job.
If you Libtards would get off the backs of businesses, the economy would take off and a incoming tide raises all ships!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#135123 Dec 31, 2012
Hawaii State Registrar Alvin Onaka Certified Obamas Birth Certificate Is A Forgery …By Al Hendershot.
http://www.saveamericafoundation.com/2012/12/...
Yup

Fort Myers, FL

#135124 Dec 31, 2012
HEY Jock strap, YOU'RE TAXES GOING UP!!!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#135125 Dec 31, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Hawaii State Registrar Alvin Onaka Certified Obamas Birth Certificate Is A Forgery …By Al Hendershot.
It may seem that way if UR on LSD.

Why don't you read the actual document from Onaka to the AZ SoS. It says no such thing. The AZ SoS can read. Why can't Birfoons?

Hey, this is New Year's Eve, not April Fool's day. Get real!

BTW, I'm nursing a bad cold, otherwise I'd be ringing in the New Year at the Big Apple.

“A PROUD”

Since: Dec 12

Kentuckian

#135128 Dec 31, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Wish it were so.

Someone is spreading false information. Alvin Onaka never issued any statement admitting to forgery.
http://www.mfs-theothernews.com/2012/12/break...

“A PROUD”

Since: Dec 12

Kentuckian

#135129 Dec 31, 2012
There is news here.
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

Bristol, CT

#135130 Dec 31, 2012
BTW, I'm nursing a bad cold, otherwise I'd be ringing in the New Year at the Big Apple.

But at least I had a chance to get out two weeks ago to sample the fare at the Lobster Boat in Lower Manhattan (on Mott Street). Two thumbs up for the Lobster Boat.

Bristol, CT

#135131 Dec 31, 2012
The President Fails DAILY wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish it were so.
Someone is spreading false information. Alvin Onaka never issued any statement admitting to forgery.
http://www.mfs-theothernews.com/2012/12/break...
You forgot to read the part written in invisible ink.
rushlimbaugh dot me

Titusville, FL

#135132 Dec 31, 2012
get your very own rush limbaugh email address
yourname@RushLimbaugh.me
get your Rush Limbaugh Email address today
www.rushlimbaugh.me
write on the Rush Limbaugh Forum and more!
www.rushlimbaugh.me

Bristol, CT

#135133 Dec 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are still in a recession and people are lucky to even have a job.
Really? People are lucky to have a job? So people without jobs are not freeloaders who don't want to work?

Bristol, CT

#135135 Dec 31, 2012
There is news here.
If you live in a padded cell.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135137 Dec 31, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
because you a f**ked up POS!!!!! taxes going up!!!!!
Rogue, did you switch monikers in order to switch from dirty to obscene language? How puerile.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135138 Dec 31, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey canuck trash, ever hear of the gold standard? I have more colors than a canuck winter
The gold standard? The Bretton Woods one that Nixon abolished?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135139 Dec 31, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The market place dictates how much you will be paid. We are still in a recession and people are lucky to even have a job.
If you Libtards would get off the backs of businesses, the economy would take off and a incoming tide raises all ships!
There was no recession, 15, 20 years ago when, for every year, taxes should have at least matched the rate of inflation. had that been done, you'd have a surplus today. But not to worry, EVERY country has made the same stupid "no tax increase" mistake. You're not alone.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135140 Dec 31, 2012
Yup wrote:
HEY Jock strap, YOU'RE TAXES GOING UP!!!!!
"You're (sic) taxes going up?". I don't know, haven't heard they were.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#135141 Dec 31, 2012
There is news here.
Yes,news of the upcoming 181st defeat. And another judge laughs at Taitz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TSM 1,207,014
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min factcheck 52,357
Amy 3-30-15 22 min Sublime1 17
Abby 3-30-15 59 min Mister Tonka 7
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr WelbyMD 54,569
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,819
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,153
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]