BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
118,941 - 118,960 of 177,223 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, loser, you do not have the right to make special rules because you are dissatisfied with the result of an election.
But,.... He flies with the window open! Doesn't that count for something?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Jacques, it is still at least 40% who are not certain Obama is a NBC! And We the People have the right to know whether of not our president is a crook!
Please point to the clause in the constitution that provides nutballs' unfounded paranoid suspicions be indulged. Puh-lease!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Remember when birthers were all excited because they paid for a highway billboard?

That was funny!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
But,.... He flies with the window open! Doesn't that count for something?
Especially when he breaks wind.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

November 6, 2012. The polls said Romney was going to be the next President. The birfoons were exultant. Somebody forgot to tell the electorate. We the people decided, per the Constitution of the United States of America. The 2012 election proved that corporate money cannot necessarily buy an election. We the people have a voice, and We the People decided. It’s called People Power! America is the Land of the Free!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Citizenship

The issue of citizenship is no less clouded by such use of language than is any other area of law. The definitions of words or "legal terms" must be sought out diligently and the context in which they are used always carefully considered.[See The Law for information on "words" v. "legal terms" and issues of "context".] <<---<<<<

http://www.originalintent.org/edu/citizenship...

Context:
Something some of you peeps are in dire need of help with ...!!!
Anonymous

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Citizenship
The issue of citizenship is no less clouded by such use of language than is any other area of law. The definitions of words or "legal terms" must be sought out diligently and the context in which they are used always carefully considered.[See The Law for information on "words" v. "legal terms" and issues of "context".] <<---<<<<
http://www.originalintent.org/edu/citizenship...
Context:
Something some of you peeps are in dire need of help with ...!!!
Morons can't understand "settled law". Sad. Long settled.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Morons can't understand "settled law". Sad. Long settled.
Birfoons can't understand basic English. Sad doesn't cover it. Pathetic
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
We the people elected our President, for the second time, per the Constitution.
You have the right to moan and piss and make a fool of yourself.
All that November 6 proved is that 50.4 percent of the voters are idiots who prefer to vote against principles,values and morals that make our country strong. Every one knows that there will always be a portion of the population that won't care about our country,preferring instead to to opt for hedonism and evil. There are still tens of millions of dedicated Americans that believe in our country,over forty nine percent did indeed vote for the better good of our country.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>All that November 6 proved is that 50.4 percent of the voters are idiots who prefer to vote against principles,values and morals that make our country strong. Every one knows that there will always be a portion of the population that won't care about our country,preferring instead to to opt for hedonism and evil. There are still tens of millions of dedicated Americans that believe in our country,over forty nine percent did indeed vote for the better good of our country.
50.4 % of the voters, if we extrapolates, 50.4% of the population, are idiots who prefer to vote against principles, values and morals that make our country strong? Well, well, aren't you one of those who once or twice wrote that the United States is the best country in the world, number 1? Yet, you claim that more than half its population is idiotic and against principles, values and morals? In view of the fact that half the population is useless and rotten, please explain the number 1 standing.
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a scholarship? Was it because you earned it or was it because of your ethnicity? I had a friend who was half Cherokee and her education was all paid for by us tax payers just because she was 50% American Indian.
She got a masters degree in nursing and had agreed to work one year on an Indian reservation for every year of school but to the best of my knowledge she never did. But she did enlist in the Army at age 38 and retired a year and a half ago as a LTC (O-5).
Now I earned my retirement. Every last cent. Tell me, would you ever fly in any aircraft that was not FAA certified? I did!
LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LO L,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL, LOL,LOL

I do agree with you, Rouge, that our vets deserve their government checks. But the Tea Partiers don't want them, and you, to have that anymore!!!

Hey, but whatever. Thank you for you service.

You'll learn soon enough, if the GOP wins big in the next few years.

Aloha & Hauoli Makahiki Hau, from Honolulu, Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
Anonymous

Brighton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>All that November 6 proved is that 50.4 percent of the voters are idiots who prefer to vote against principles,values and morals that make our country strong. Every one knows that there will always be a portion of the population that won't care about our country,preferring instead to to opt for hedonism and evil. There are still tens of millions of dedicated Americans that believe in our country,over forty nine percent did indeed vote for the better good of our country.
If Republicans keep on thinking like Frank they will never again win a national election. Keep it up Frank.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Not bad. Have you figured out why there have been 190+ lawsuits? When 53% of our population are not sure if Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, something is wrong!
<quoted text>
I noticed that you did not contest the "53%" figure!!!
<quoted text>
Yesterday I did for about the sixth time. It was a Gallup pole!
Now, who did YOUR poling? YouGov? Do you think they are more reliable than .... Gallup.
But even given the YouGov pole, at least 40% on their Sep. 2012 are not 100% sure Obama was born in the U.S. And you think that is insignificant?
Don’t know Rogue but it appears Gallup and Rasmussen was polling for Romney. Don’t know how true it is but I heard both came in 24 of 28 for accuracy.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/07/1158...

Oh Lord what’s this? Why the only pollster Rogue and Romney trusts of course. LOL

In Colorado, Rasmussen polled at 50%-47% for Romney. The actual result was 51%-47% for Obama, the reverse of Rasmussen's poll.

In Florida, Rasmussen polled at 50%-48% for Romney. The actual result was 50%-49% for Obama, the reverse of Rasmussen's poll.

In Iowa, Rasmussen polled at 49%-48% for Romney. The actual result was 52%-47% for Obama, the reverse of Rasmussen's poll, doubled.

In New Hampshire, Rasmussen polled at 50%-48% for Romney. The actual result was 52%-47% for Obama, the reverse of Rasmussen's poll.

In Ohio, Rasmussen polled at a 49%-49% tie. The actual result was 50%-48% for Obama, a two-point swing.

In Virginia, Rasmussen polled at 50%-48% for Romney. The actual result was 50%-48% for Obama, the reverse of Rasmussen's poll.

In Wisconsin, Rasmussen polled at a 49%-49% tie. The actual result was 52-47% for Obama, a six-point swing
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/08/1158... #

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Jacques, it is still at least 40% who are not certain Obama is a NBC! And We the People have the right to know whether of not our president is a crook!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sh163n1lJ4MXX
There is more than enough evidence to conduct a criminal investigation. Either the FBI can do it or the State of Hawaii. Of, the other states can but Hawaii does not have to honor their subpoenas! Oh, and neither Hawaii or the FBI will as the are being run by you Democrats!
The only evidence that counts proves Obama was born in Hawaii Rogue. Always has, always will.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only evidence that counts proves Obama was born in Hawaii Rogue. Always has, always will.
There is a fiscal cliff and a Rogue cliff. I don't know about the former, but as to the latter, it's plain to see Rogue has gone off his own cliff. He does not say "I believe, I think, that the President may be a crook, and that there should be a criminal invetigation". No. Not your ole Rogue. He "throws it out there", writes that "THE PRESIDENT IS A CROOK AND THAT THERE SHOULD BE A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. Now, not any ole investigation, but a criminal investigation, yessirree. 180+ tribunals have dismissed lonney tooney BC challenges. Rogue's contention ? All those tribunals are democrat-appointed or they don't know the law. The Sennate, the House, have not had ONE dissenting voice as to the President's eligibility. Rogue's contention? They're afraid to speak up! ALL 485 congressmen and senators are afraid. Yes indeed. The Supreme Court stomped on all challenges, and the Chief Justice inaugurated Obama. Rogue's contention? Roberts was bought off in a meeting with Obama a few minutes before the 2009 inauguration. As usual, Rogue did not say he "thought he was bought off", noooo, he merely stated "that he had been bought off just prior to the inauguration".

Other things that Rogue KNOWS , not guesses or thinks, but KNOWS OR KNEW : A) What whent on that night between Zimmerman and Martin. He gave us a runnning account, which made everyone think he was present. B) What went on in the minds of the 9 Justices of the Supreme Court when obamacare was deliberated. Why, he KNEW, did not THINK OR GUESS that they had already come to the conclusion it was illegal, HE KNEW. BTW, The Supremes squashed the challenge. C) Rogue also KNEW Romney would win on November 6, along with his birther ilk. Why, Rogue did not THINK OR GUESS Romney had a chance, that prospects were bright. NOOOOO. He KNEW, HE AFFIRMED that Romney would win. He lost. Miserably. Rogue's contention? It was fixed. Yup, and his idol, "offshsore Romney" confirmed Rogue's conclusion that Obama bought the election by distributing "gifts", notably condoms. Yup, that is how he won. Rogue ascertained, not guessed or thought, that the tea party birther candidate would win the Jacksonville mayoralty. Rogue's contention when that didn't happen? Well, two contentions, actually, the first and immediate one being that odds were so in favour of the looney tea party candidate, it HAD to be fixed and, later, that the newspapers mislead him. Not his fault.

Now Obama is a crook and needs to be criminally investigated.

I could go on and on...
Please Get A Room

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a fiscal cliff and a Rogue cliff. I don't know about the former, but as to the latter, it's plain to see Rogue has gone off his own cliff. He does not say "I believe, I think, that the President may be a crook, and that there should be a criminal invetigation". No. Not your ole Rogue. He "throws it out there", writes that "THE PRESIDENT IS A CROOK AND THAT THERE SHOULD BE A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. Now, not any ole investigation, but a criminal investigation, yessirree. 180+ tribunals have dismissed lonney tooney BC challenges. Rogue's contention ? All those tribunals are democrat-appointed or they don't know the law. The Sennate, the House, have not had ONE dissenting voice as to the President's eligibility. Rogue's contention? They're afraid to speak up! ALL 485 congressmen and senators are afraid. Yes indeed. The Supreme Court stomped on all challenges, and the Chief Justice inaugurated Obama. Rogue's contention? Roberts was bought off in a meeting with Obama a few minutes before the 2009 inauguration. As usual, Rogue did not say he "thought he was bought off", noooo, he merely stated "that he had been bought off just prior to the inauguration".
Other things that Rogue KNOWS , not guesses or thinks, but KNOWS OR KNEW : A) What whent on that night between Zimmerman and Martin. He gave us a runnning account, which made everyone think he was present. B) What went on in the minds of the 9 Justices of the Supreme Court when obamacare was deliberated. Why, he KNEW, did not THINK OR GUESS that they had already come to the conclusion it was illegal, HE KNEW. BTW, The Supremes squashed the challenge. C) Rogue also KNEW Romney would win on November 6, along with his birther ilk. Why, Rogue did not THINK OR GUESS Romney had a chance, that prospects were bright. NOOOOO. He KNEW, HE AFFIRMED that Romney would win. He lost. Miserably. Rogue's contention? It was fixed. Yup, and his idol, "offshsore Romney" confirmed Rogue's conclusion that Obama bought the election by distributing "gifts", notably condoms. Yup, that is how he won. Rogue ascertained, not guessed or thought, that the tea party birther candidate would win the Jacksonville mayoralty. Rogue's contention when that didn't happen? Well, two contentions, actually, the first and immediate one being that odds were so in favour of the looney tea party candidate, it HAD to be fixed and, later, that the newspapers mislead him. Not his fault.
Now Obama is a crook and needs to be criminally investigated.
I could go on and on...
At 8:30 AM, your time, on the Sunday morning of a Holiday weekend:

You incorporated 2087 characters to create 433 words in 30 lines in 4 paragraphs.
On an open forum to state nothing but your opinion of Rogue.
Finishing your summary with "I could go on and on..."

Instead of going on and on, please contact this person in private and meet with them. You are obviously infatuated with this person.
Please free this forum up for things other than your infatuation.

Thank you

PS you make yourself out to be quite a fool
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Please Get A Room wrote:
<quoted text>
At 8:30 AM, your time, on the Sunday morning of a Holiday weekend:
You incorporated 2087 characters to create 433 words in 30 lines in 4 paragraphs.
On an open forum to state nothing but your opinion of Rogue.
Finishing your summary with "I could go on and on..."
Instead of going on and on, please contact this person in private and meet with them. You are obviously infatuated with this person.
Please free this forum up for things other than your infatuation.
Thank you
PS you make yourself out to be quite a fool
And 5:30AM in California, insomnia-ridden and sleepless nut ball with nothing better to do, types totally-irrelevant post highlighting his utter ignorance of things written, by counting the number of characters, words and lines (thanks to computer program) instead of concentrating on contents which, incidentally, are totally relevant to Rogue's incredible ability to live in a world of make-believe. Your words, however, consist of triviality and obvious inability to sleep. Apnea, perhaps?

One thing you cannot hide, however, is your adherence to birther principles. As you no doubt know, "birther" is synonym for "fool". You wrote : "PS you make yourself out to be quite a fool". May I respond with : "You make yourself out to be quite a birther".

I believe this the first time I've seen you post here. Not impressive. Try again.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Not bad. Have you figured out why there have been 190+ lawsuits? When 53% of our population are not sure if Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, something is wrong!

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that you did not contest the "53%" figure!!!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the poll and when it was taken Rogue, but I’d like to see the poll that says 53 percent of Americans are not sure Obama was born in the US. Republicans on the other hand, well__________
http://today.yougov.com/news/2012/10/01/birth...
How many times do I have yto post thois. You must have the attention spand of a golden retreaver!

GALLUP: MOST STILL QUESTION OBAMA'S BIRTH
Less than 1/2 of Americans say prez 'definitely' born in U.S.
Published: 05/13/2011

In a Gallup Poll taken May 5-8, 47% of those surveyed — less than a majority — say they believe the president was "definitely" born in the United States.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/05/298501/#pDAm0ec0wj...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally missed the point. only 47% knew he was born in Hawaii and the other 53% are either not sure or doubt it, or believe he was NOT born in the U.S. And that is very sad.
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to WND the latest survey has only 40% of Americans not believing that Obama was born in Hawaii OR NOT SURE ( http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/americans-distrust... )
Well, that is hardly surprising with the birther sites have been screaming that Obama was not born in the USA for years and years. In fact, the percentage of 40% not believing or not sure is relatively low, considering the length and extent of the effort made by birther sites.
HOWEVER, the effort is failing where it counts. Not one single case found for the birther side in more than 100 cases. Not one single member of the Electoral College changed her or his vote to vote against Obama. In the 2008 election not one single member of Congress voted not to confirm Obama's election out of the belief that he was not born in the USA, and he will be confirmed again, probably again UNANIMOUSLY, in January 2013.
You are right, in THIS pole 41% either do not believe he was born in America or they are not sure.
http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/10/BIRTHERS-ber...
Now it comes to who did the polling and was it a scientific poll? It was done by YouGov who is not n American polling company and other that stating they called 1,000 people, how many are Democrats, Republicans or other party affiliations. So we don't know how scientic this poll really is, do we Toozie?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
50.4 % of the voters, if we extrapolates, 50.4% of the population, are idiots who prefer to vote against principles, values and morals that make our country strong? Well, well, aren't you one of those who once or twice wrote that the United States is the best country in the world, number 1? Yet, you claim that more than half its population is idiotic and against principles, values and morals? In view of the fact that half the population is useless and rotten, please explain the number 1 standing.
Our country has risen to the top *because* of those principles,values, and morals. Fifty million is not half the country,our country has 310 million. Of the people that voted for Obama,the ones that are the absolute idiots are the ones that claimed they voted for change yet they voted to re-elect the problem. They re-elected the worst resident of the White House in history and they also voted to re-elect numerous members of the Congress that are also the problem. Our problems became magnified during the 2006 election,if the voters were paying attention we could have been a lot better off by leaving Obama in Chicago. All fifty million of those voters need to take responsibility for how they voted and share the blame for the consequences that resulted from how they voted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info