BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
118,901 - 118,920 of 175,239 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>As I have seen it, you refuse to acknowledge the truth. It scares the shit-out of you.
Sorry Dufus - you'd better pack up your fables and go to your room

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Not bad. Have you figured out why there have been 190+ lawsuits? When 53% of our population are not sure if Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, something is wrong!
<quoted text>
I noticed that you did not contest the "53%" figure!!!
Depends on the poll and when it was taken Rogue, but I’d like to see the poll that says 53 percent of Americans are not sure Obama was born in the US. Republicans on the other hand, well__________
http://today.yougov.com/news/2012/10/01/birth...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Typical Libtard, let's amend the Bible. Well Piers, most Christians really don't care what you do, but I did notice you did not criticize the Koran! They want you LGBT people dead! But we Christians are evil!
I like what Jesus said. "Render unto Caesar what is Caersar's and render unto God what is God's!" I will let God deal with people who violate His laws! But if I was Piers, I would not travel to Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc.!
CNN’s Piers Morgan Says Bible is ‘Flawed’
CNN host Piers Morgan said he believes the Bible and the U.S. Constitution are “inherently flawed” and asserted that it’s time for the Bible’s position on gay rights to be amended.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Yeah Right! Twain said all that needed to be said about the bible; and certainly to your point.

“The Christian's Bible is a drug store. Its contents remain the same; but the medical practice changes. The world has corrected the Bible. The church never corrects it; and also never fails to drop in at the tail of the procession- and take the credit of the correction.

During many ages there were witches. The Bible said so. The Bible commanded that they should not be allowed to live. Therefore the Church, after eight hundred years, gathered up its halters, thumb-screws, and firebrands, and set about its holy work in earnest.

She worked hard at it night and day during nine centuries and imprisoned, tortured, hanged, and burned whole hordes and armies of witches, and washed the Christian world clean with their foul blood.

Then it was discovered that there was no such thing as witches, and never had been. One does not know whether to laugh or to cry.....There are no witches. The witch text remains; only the practice has changed. Hell fire is gone, but the text remains. Infant damnation is gone, but the text remains. More than two hundred death penalties are gone from the law books, but the texts that authorized them remain”

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

"Soon shall we cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve"

Qur'an 3:151
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally missed the point. only 47% knew he was born in Hawaii and the other 53% are either not sure or doubt it, or believe he was NOT born in the U.S. And that is very sad.
According to WND the latest survey has only 40% of Americans not believing that Obama was born in Hawaii OR NOT SURE ( http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/americans-distrust... )

Well, that is hardly surprising with the birther sites have been screaming that Obama was not born in the USA for years and years. In fact, the percentage of 40% not believing or not sure is relatively low, considering the length and extent of the effort made by birther sites.

HOWEVER, the effort is failing where it counts. Not one single case found for the birther side in more than 100 cases. Not one single member of the Electoral College changed her or his vote to vote against Obama. In the 2008 election not one single member of Congress voted not to confirm Obama's election out of the belief that he was not born in the USA, and he will be confirmed again, probably again UNANIMOUSLY, in January 2013.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a whining pissant who has lost royally and always will be
Nope.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

loose cannon wrote:
"Soon shall we cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve"
Qur'an 3:151
Eradicate Islam. It is Anathema.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Eradicate Islam. It is Anathema.
Eradicate hatred and ignorance They pose the greatest threat to our country
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
$1 Trillion Obamacare Tax Hike Hitting on Jan. 1...
You wish. Don't lose any drool yet.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to WND the latest survey has only 40% of Americans not believing that Obama was born in Hawaii OR NOT SURE ( http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/americans-distrust... )
Well, that is hardly surprising with the birther sites have been screaming that Obama was not born in the USA for years and years. In fact, the percentage of 40% not believing or not sure is relatively low, considering the length and extent of the effort made by birther sites.
HOWEVER, the effort is failing where it counts. Not one single case found for the birther side in more than 100 cases. Not one single member of the Electoral College changed her or his vote to vote against Obama. In the 2008 election not one single member of Congress voted not to confirm Obama's election out of the belief that he was not born in the USA, and he will be confirmed again, probably again UNANIMOUSLY, in January 2013.
Hmm, appears wnd.com is gonna lose some birther feathers with numbers such as those. Just watch those birthers turn on it now, like that ex-hero/patriot turned communist/Iranian judge.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Eradicate Islam. It is Anathema
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Eradicate hatred and ignorance They pose the greatest threat to our country
Hmm, you do that and Bobby's a goner.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Eradicate Islam. It is Anathema

Hmm, you do that and Bobby's a goner.
Sometimes sacrifices must be made for the good of the country
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal, Republican : "To thrive, Republicans must stop being the stupid party".

PS : and dump the looney tea partyers and, most of all, birthers, the laughing stock of the nation and the world.(my words, but could've been Jindal's)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes sacrifices must be made for the good of the country
The country will get over it, ha ha.
Learn to Read

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal, Republican : "To thrive, Republicans must stop being the stupid party".

PS : and dump the looney tea partyers and, most of all, birthers, the laughing stock of the nation and the world.(my words, but could've been Jindal's)
Jindal's not even a US Citizen according to DufusDale's play law. Why would the Republicans want to listen to him?
Learn to Read

South Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>The country will get over it, ha ha.
Ask not ....
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>The country will get over it, ha ha.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask not ....
Our Father...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Every once in a while i miss birthers. You people make me laugh.

This ol' topix thread is the last place available to find any!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Jindal's not even a US Citizen according to DufusDale's play law. Why would the Republicans want to listen to him?
With the dufus's interpretation of the Constitution, half of the U.S.'s population could be deported, thereby solving overpopulation and hence, unemployment. Don't dismiss his ideas out of hand now.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Not bad. Have you figured out why there have been 190+ lawsuits? When 53% of our population are not sure if Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, something is wrong!
<quoted text>
I noticed that you did not contest the "53%" figure!!!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the poll and when it was taken Rogue, but I’d like to see the poll that says 53 percent of Americans are not sure Obama was born in the US. Republicans on the other hand, well__________
http://today.yougov.com/news/2012/10/01/birth...
Yesterday I did for about the sixth time. It was a Gallup pole!
Now, who did YOUR poling? YouGov? Do you think they are more reliable than .... Gallup.
But even given the YouGov pole, at least 40% on their Sep. 2012 are not 100% sure Obama was born in the U.S. And you think that is insignificant?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min PDUPONT 1,084,466
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min Abdurratln 68,078
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,455
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 45,909
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 3 hr sheepleloveroyalty 5
Why We will Go to War with Russia 5 hr SnuffAGlobalist 3
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 6 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••