BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134978 Dec 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks JD for your 'visit':)
You can become a "regular" if you want! ;0)
WE always NEED "more" Conservatives :)
thinking about placing a "Gun Free Zone" piquard on my front door, just to draw some excitement!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134979 Dec 28, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick a fork in yourself. Your fable ended a long time ago
hahahaha!!! Scooter, you need some balloons for that hot air!
Yawn!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#134980 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha!!! Scooter, you need some balloons for that hot air!
Yawn!
Blather blather blather. Way to prove that point moron.
Lincoln

United States

#134981 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>thinking about going into hibernation, done proved my point on this thread.
republicans will be back strong and moderate like scott brown
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134982 Dec 28, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather blather blather. Way to prove that point moron.
As I have seen it, you refuse to acknowledge the truth. It scares the shit-out of you.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134983 Dec 28, 2012
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
republicans will be back strong and moderate like scott brown
Moderates get what they deserve.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#134984 Dec 28, 2012
Typical Libtard, let's amend the Bible. Well Piers, most Christians really don't care what you do, but I did notice you did not criticize the Koran! They want you LGBT people dead! But we Christians are evil!
I like what Jesus said. "Render unto Caesar what is Caersar's and render unto God what is God's!" I will let God deal with people who violate His laws! But if I was Piers, I would not travel to Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc.!

CNN’s Piers Morgan Says Bible is ‘Flawed’

CNN host Piers Morgan said he believes the Bible and the U.S. Constitution are “inherently flawed” and asserted that it’s time for the Bible’s position on gay rights to be amended.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134986 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>thinking about placing a "Gun Free Zone" piquard on my front door, just to draw some excitement!!
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134987 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Moderates get what they deserve.
JD ... do you have a sign-in name by chance?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134988 Dec 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134989 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No
Wish ya did :)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134990 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>thinking about going into hibernation, done proved my point on this thread.
Does hibernation not make brain activity slow down? Well, I guess in your case, if it slows down some more, it's just plain gonna stop. Justice ha ha Dale. That is always good for a laugh.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134991 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>As I have seen it, you refuse to acknowledge the truth. It scares the shit-out of you.
Yes Justice ha ha Dale, the truth has been acknoweledged. It will reveal itself for the 2nd successive time for the same man, Barack Obama, who will be inaugurated Jan 21 , 2013 as BARACK OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Don't miss this acknowledgement of the truth, it will be on most TV channels, even your beloved FoxNews whose ultra right wingers will be eating crow, feathers and all, especially when Chief Justice Roberts intones CONGRATULATION, MR PRESIDENT.

Justice Dale, omg, ho ho, can't stop the tears now, guffawing so hard.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134992 Dec 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No
Ha ha, how about Justice Birfoon Birther Dale? To call this loser-failure "Justice" makes as much sense as calling Ayatollah Khomeni the Chief Rabbi.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#134993 Dec 28, 2012
$1 Trillion Obamacare Tax Hike Hitting on Jan. 1...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#134994 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>As I have seen it, you refuse to acknowledge the truth. It scares the shit-out of you.
Sorry Dufus - you'd better pack up your fables and go to your room

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#134995 Dec 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Not bad. Have you figured out why there have been 190+ lawsuits? When 53% of our population are not sure if Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, something is wrong!
<quoted text>
I noticed that you did not contest the "53%" figure!!!
Depends on the poll and when it was taken Rogue, but I’d like to see the poll that says 53 percent of Americans are not sure Obama was born in the US. Republicans on the other hand, well__________
http://today.yougov.com/news/2012/10/01/birth...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#134996 Dec 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Typical Libtard, let's amend the Bible. Well Piers, most Christians really don't care what you do, but I did notice you did not criticize the Koran! They want you LGBT people dead! But we Christians are evil!
I like what Jesus said. "Render unto Caesar what is Caersar's and render unto God what is God's!" I will let God deal with people who violate His laws! But if I was Piers, I would not travel to Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc.!
CNN’s Piers Morgan Says Bible is ‘Flawed’
CNN host Piers Morgan said he believes the Bible and the U.S. Constitution are “inherently flawed” and asserted that it’s time for the Bible’s position on gay rights to be amended.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Yeah Right! Twain said all that needed to be said about the bible; and certainly to your point.

“The Christian's Bible is a drug store. Its contents remain the same; but the medical practice changes. The world has corrected the Bible. The church never corrects it; and also never fails to drop in at the tail of the procession- and take the credit of the correction.

During many ages there were witches. The Bible said so. The Bible commanded that they should not be allowed to live. Therefore the Church, after eight hundred years, gathered up its halters, thumb-screws, and firebrands, and set about its holy work in earnest.

She worked hard at it night and day during nine centuries and imprisoned, tortured, hanged, and burned whole hordes and armies of witches, and washed the Christian world clean with their foul blood.

Then it was discovered that there was no such thing as witches, and never had been. One does not know whether to laugh or to cry.....There are no witches. The witch text remains; only the practice has changed. Hell fire is gone, but the text remains. Infant damnation is gone, but the text remains. More than two hundred death penalties are gone from the law books, but the texts that authorized them remain”

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#134997 Dec 29, 2012
"Soon shall we cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve"

Qur'an 3:151
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#134998 Dec 29, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally missed the point. only 47% knew he was born in Hawaii and the other 53% are either not sure or doubt it, or believe he was NOT born in the U.S. And that is very sad.
According to WND the latest survey has only 40% of Americans not believing that Obama was born in Hawaii OR NOT SURE ( http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/americans-distrust... )

Well, that is hardly surprising with the birther sites have been screaming that Obama was not born in the USA for years and years. In fact, the percentage of 40% not believing or not sure is relatively low, considering the length and extent of the effort made by birther sites.

HOWEVER, the effort is failing where it counts. Not one single case found for the birther side in more than 100 cases. Not one single member of the Electoral College changed her or his vote to vote against Obama. In the 2008 election not one single member of Congress voted not to confirm Obama's election out of the belief that he was not born in the USA, and he will be confirmed again, probably again UNANIMOUSLY, in January 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min eghhed 1,129,494
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Lawrence Wolf 50,788
Abby 10-30 27 min RACE 26
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,600
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min RACE 98,568
Amy 10-31 1 hr RACE 3
Abby 10-31 1 hr loose cannon 9

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]