BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
118,841 - 118,860 of 174,601 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Not bad. Have you figured out why there have been 190+ lawsuits? When 53% of our population are not sure if Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, something is wrong!

I noticed that you did not contest the "53%" figure!!!
You made up a number and I told you it was wrong. Are you whining because I didn't respond with my own unsourced pretend fact?

Here you go - less than 15 people actually believe any part of the Birfistan fable. The rest just hate people of mixed race
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what an international poll says.
Learn how to read. It was a poll of Americans.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 90% of all shootings are done by people with prior criminal convictions. The problem is not guns, it is that we are allowing violent people out of prison or mental hospitals!!!
As for guns being taken away from citizens in the U.K., Australia, etc., where have you been for the past decade?
One : Prove that all shootings are done by people with prior criminal records. Fatal shootings;

Two : Where have I been? Why do you persist? Guns were never taken from anyone in GB or Australia. Or are you talking about 200 years ago? And if they were taken away, might that not be the reason for 12 times fewer murders by guns? Show me ONE proof they were taken away in the 20th century;

Three : People HAVE to be let out of mental institutions evenutally, else, you'd have over 15% of the population institutionalised, did you know that? The thing to do is to have a gun regitry that lists those persons so that no GUN SHOP NUT OWNER can sell them guns. Isn't that simpler?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Not bad. Have you figured out why there have been 190+ lawsuits? When 53% of our population are not sure if Obama is a Natural Born Citizen, something is wrong!
<quoted text>
I noticed that you did not contest the "53%" figure!!!
And I noticed you did not contest the 100% failure rate of Obama's BC court contestations;

Tell you what, though. I can prove that birhters lost the BC suits in court over 170 times (I've lost count, give or take a few), BUT can youprove your 53%?

100% failure is fact. 54% may be a myth. Is it?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but he illegally warred against Iraq!
No he didn't. Not sure it was illegal, but assuming it was, he followed orders from his cmmander-in-chief.

Based on what you just wrote, YOU illegally warred against North Vietnam and the Vietcong as that war was based on the falsified Gulf of Tonkin incident/resolution, like GWB's arms of destruction excuse.

But, like Gen Norman Schwarzkopf, you obeyed and served your country. Nothing wrong with that.
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
Obama belongs in PRISON.
Bobby belongs in the nut house.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not that you couldn't have a discussion with Ted, is that he would kick your butt (figuratively speaking that is)!
Did you note the post I made yesterday about the convicted felon with an AK-47? Again, over 90% of all murders by guns in America are done by known felons!
I would wrap up that gun nut in a verbal garbage bag and dump him in the waste disposal in two seconds flat. Only problem, is before I could do that, he'd shoot me. I can picture it : "OH YEAH!" BANG.

He's a bully, an ignorant bully at that. The true gun nut, the true penis/brain substitute, a gun. A pox on putrid unAmerican trash like him. Put him in harm's way somewhere in Afghganistan, get rid of him and his ilk.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not the one who made the bad judgements against your post. I never give bad judgements but in this case I think any bad judgements against your post were unwarranted.
I personnal believe he did an excellent job and I was really glade Colon Powell was stuck in D.D. were he could do little harm.
Powell was his boss. Powell made sure allied troops did not depose Saddam as there was no post-Saddam strategy. Good move by Powell and George Herbert Bush. Bad move by his son, GWB. And show some respect, whether you agree with him or not, quit calling Powell a bowel name like Colon. It does not honour you, you, a fellow colleague of his, the two of you having fought in the same war.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And I noticed you did not contest the 100% failure rate of Obama's BC court contestations;
Tell you what, though. I can prove that birhters lost the BC suits in court over 170 times (I've lost count, give or take a few), BUT can youprove your 53%?
100% failure is fact. 54% may be a myth. Is it?
Corr : 53%

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You made up a number and I told you it was wrong. Are you whining because I didn't respond with my own unsourced pretend fact?
Here you go - less than 15 people actually believe any part of the Birfistan fable. The rest just hate people of mixed race
According to Gallup, 53% of all Americans are not sure if Obama was born in the U.S.A.!!!
Learn to Read

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>According to Gallup, 53% of all Americans are not sure if Obama was born in the U.S.A.!!!
According to Gallup Rouge moron is F.O.S.!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Corr : 53%
Nope, it is a Gallup pole which said only 47% of all Americans said that Obama was definitely born in Hawaii! And that means 53% either are not sure or believe he was NOT born in Hawaii!
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

33 percent of the people don't know who the Vice President is. SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!! Obviously there is a conspiracy to cover up the VEEP's identity

http://www.chacha.com/question/what-percentag... 't-know-who-the-president-is

(Sorry for providing a source Rouge, I know how you hate those)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Gallup Rouge moron is F.O.S.!!!
It is you Libtards who have repeatedly referred to that same pole but you interpret it incorrectly. You focus on the number that are positively sure that he was not born in the U.S.!!!
Like everything you Libtards read, you draw the wrong conclusions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
33 percent of the people don't know who the Vice President is. SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!! Obviously there is a conspiracy to cover up the VEEP's identity
Yep, and just who are those 33%? Democrats maybe!!!
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

0 - 190

How it must suck to be a pathetic angry clueless Birfoon.

Fail on morons, fail on

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I wish you Libtards would learn to read and understand what you read!!!

Some still question Obama's birthplace
By Susan Page, USA TODAY Updated 5/16/2011 1:32 PM |

WASHINGTON President Obama released his long-form birth certificate last month, confirming he was born in Hawaii, but that hasn't settled the question of his birthplace for some Americans.

In a Gallup Poll taken May 5-8, 47% of those surveyed less than a majority say they believe the president was "definitely" born in the United States. Another 18% say he "probably" was born here.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
Typical Libtardian response. When you can't, or won't, answer there question, change the subject!!!
The question was "How many Americans believe that Obama was definitely born in America" and you don't want to answer the question so you bring up Joe Bide!!!
Learn to Read is a sad little troll!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
I don't know how reliable of a source that is but it is probably true and they are probably Democrats.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wish you Libtards would learn to read and understand what you read!!!

Some still question Obama's birthplace
By Susan Page, USA TODAY Updated 5/16/2011 1:32 PM |

WASHINGTON — President Obama released his long-form birth certificate last month, confirming he was born in Hawaii, but that hasn't settled the question of his birthplace for some Americans.

In a Gallup Poll taken May 5-8, 47% of those surveyed — less than a majority — say they believe the president was "definitely" born in the United States. Another 18% say he "probably" was born here.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto...
Oh wow is me! After only 4 hours of frantic searching RougeMoron finally found his 20 month old "pole". Boy do I feel silly!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Grey Ghost 1,079,675
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min voice of peace 67,931
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,374
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,781
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 5 hr joey 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 7 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Abby 7-24 8 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000