BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134933 Dec 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not the one who made the bad judgements against your post. I never give bad judgements but in this case I think any bad judgements against your post were unwarranted.
I personnal believe he did an excellent job and I was really glade Colon Powell was stuck in D.D. were he could do little harm.
Powell was his boss. Powell made sure allied troops did not depose Saddam as there was no post-Saddam strategy. Good move by Powell and George Herbert Bush. Bad move by his son, GWB. And show some respect, whether you agree with him or not, quit calling Powell a bowel name like Colon. It does not honour you, you, a fellow colleague of his, the two of you having fought in the same war.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134934 Dec 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And I noticed you did not contest the 100% failure rate of Obama's BC court contestations;
Tell you what, though. I can prove that birhters lost the BC suits in court over 170 times (I've lost count, give or take a few), BUT can youprove your 53%?
100% failure is fact. 54% may be a myth. Is it?
Corr : 53%

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#134936 Dec 28, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You made up a number and I told you it was wrong. Are you whining because I didn't respond with my own unsourced pretend fact?
Here you go - less than 15 people actually believe any part of the Birfistan fable. The rest just hate people of mixed race
According to Gallup, 53% of all Americans are not sure if Obama was born in the U.S.A.!!!
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#134938 Dec 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>According to Gallup, 53% of all Americans are not sure if Obama was born in the U.S.A.!!!
According to Gallup Rouge moron is F.O.S.!!!

Location hidden

#134939 Dec 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Corr : 53%
Nope, it is a Gallup pole which said only 47% of all Americans said that Obama was definitely born in Hawaii! And that means 53% either are not sure or believe he was NOT born in Hawaii!
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#134941 Dec 28, 2012
33 percent of the people don't know who the Vice President is. SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!! Obviously there is a conspiracy to cover up the VEEP's identity

http://www.chacha.com/question/what-percentag... 't-know-who-the-president-is

(Sorry for providing a source Rouge, I know how you hate those)

Location hidden

#134942 Dec 28, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Gallup Rouge moron is F.O.S.!!!
It is you Libtards who have repeatedly referred to that same pole but you interpret it incorrectly. You focus on the number that are positively sure that he was not born in the U.S.!!!
Like everything you Libtards read, you draw the wrong conclusions.

Location hidden

#134943 Dec 28, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
33 percent of the people don't know who the Vice President is. SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!! Obviously there is a conspiracy to cover up the VEEP's identity
Yep, and just who are those 33%? Democrats maybe!!!
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#134944 Dec 28, 2012
0 - 190

How it must suck to be a pathetic angry clueless Birfoon.

Fail on morons, fail on

Location hidden

#134945 Dec 28, 2012
I wish you Libtards would learn to read and understand what you read!!!

Some still question Obama's birthplace
By Susan Page, USA TODAY Updated 5/16/2011 1:32 PM |

WASHINGTON President Obama released his long-form birth certificate last month, confirming he was born in Hawaii, but that hasn't settled the question of his birthplace for some Americans.

In a Gallup Poll taken May 5-8, 47% of those surveyed less than a majority say they believe the president was "definitely" born in the United States. Another 18% say he "probably" was born here.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto...

Location hidden

#134946 Dec 28, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Typical Libtardian response. When you can't, or won't, answer there question, change the subject!!!
The question was "How many Americans believe that Obama was definitely born in America" and you don't want to answer the question so you bring up Joe Bide!!!
Learn to Read is a sad little troll!

Location hidden

#134947 Dec 28, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
I don't know how reliable of a source that is but it is probably true and they are probably Democrats.
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#134948 Dec 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

WASHINGTON — President Obama released his long-form birth certificate last month, confirming he was born in Hawaii, but that hasn't settled the question of his birthplace for some Americans.

In a Gallup Poll taken May 5-8, 47% of those surveyed — less than a majority — say they believe the president was "definitely" born in the United States. Another 18% say he "probably" was born here.
Oh wow is me! After only 4 hours of frantic searching RougeMoron finally found his 20 month old "pole". Boy do I feel silly!
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#134949 Dec 28, 2012
Woe. (Delayed proof for you Rouge)
Lincoln

United States

#134951 Dec 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it is a Gallup pole which said only 47% of all Americans said that Obama was definitely born in Hawaii! And that means 53% either are not sure or believe he was NOT born in Hawaii!
Republicans candidates seem
born
to lose
Lincoln

United States

#134952 Dec 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response. When you can't, or won't, answer there question, change the subject!!!
The question was "How many Americans believe that Obama was definitely born in America" and you don't want to answer the question so you bring up Joe Bide!!!
Learn to Read is a sad little troll!
Yes
make a list of those who No Not believe President Obama was born in Hawaii...

and then get back to us.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134954 Dec 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same Gallup that had a 3-point Romney lead over Obama on the eve of the November 6 presidential election?
Why don't you check this out? www.gallup.com/poll/.../obama-birth-certifica...
Gallup was done May 2011. You keep mum about the probables, now don't you? How very convenient! Gallup shows 47% of Americans definitely believe Obama was born in the U.S. and you say 53% believe it was some Kenya or other country. Dishonest. Why? Because an additional 18% think he was probably born in the U.S., for a total of 65%. What do you think that rate is today, almost two yeatrs after so many defeats in court and his recent re-election? Why do you continue fighting this losing battle? You've lost the battle AND the war. Give up.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134955 Dec 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you Libtards who have repeatedly referred to that same pole but you interpret it incorrectly. You focus on the number that are positively sure that he was not born in the U.S.!!!
Like everything you Libtards read, you draw the wrong conclusions.
No. YOU said 47% born in the U.S., 53 didnt believe he was born in the U.S. You cooked up the numbers. 18% said he was PROBABLY born in the U.S. That's a 65% total, and NOT 53% outside. And, I repeat, poll was taken May 2011. What would you believe the same poll would reveal today?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134956 Dec 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
WASHINGTON President Obama released his long-form birth certificate last month, confirming he was born in Hawaii, but that hasn't settled the question of his birthplace for some Americans.
In a Gallup Poll taken May 5-8, 47% of those surveyed less than a majority say they believe the president was "definitely" born in the United States. Another 18% say he "probably" was born here.
And you talk about "interpretation"? You interpreted those numbers to mean that 53% did not believe he was born in the U.S. Right on or not?
Thomas

Kenmore, WA

#134957 Dec 28, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you talk about "interpretation"? You interpreted those numbers to mean that 53% did not believe he was born in the U.S. Right on or not?
Hey, this is exciting! Now you've got the entire holiday weekend, the rest of the year! To argue what? That's right... How very exciting and productive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,153,205
Deat Abby 12-16 15 min Mister Tonka 61
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 24 min Le Duped 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min PEllen 98,832
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Sublime1 21
Abby 12-18 1 hr RACE 2
Amy 12-18 1 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:06 am PST

NFL 7:06AM
Charles Tillman: Bears players still have faith in Cutler
NBC Sports 7:20 AM
Will Jimmy Clausen fare better than Jay Cutler as Bears' QB?
NBC Sports 7:35 AM
What do the Bears do with Jay Cutler moving forward?
ESPN 7:40 AM
Sources: Bears 'confused' at coach's discipline
NBC Sports 7:45 AM
Jarrett Payton: Stop talking about Jay Cutler's potential