BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Anonymous

Boston, MA

#134963 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Would you have voted for Obama had he been 40 points down in the polls, or do you just vote on the winning side only?
Were you born irrelevant or is that the only thing you ever learned?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134964 Dec 28, 2012
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Were you born irrelevant or is that the only thing you ever learned?
Since liberalism is a mental disorder, teaching you to learn is an impossibility, so I guess that would make me irrelevant!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134966 Dec 28, 2012
So, Marilyn Monroe liked the communist! Hell, she would love every member of the Democrat Party and some of the Republicans, these days!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134967 Dec 28, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
0 - 190
How it must suck to be a pathetic angry clueless Birfoon.
Fail on morons, fail on
Just for "shits and giggles", where does that 0-190 come from?
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#134968 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Since liberalism is a mental disorder, teaching you to learn is an impossibility, so I guess that would make me irrelevant!
Your irrelevance has nothing to do with me. You did it all by yourself.
Learn to Read

Saint Charles, IL

#134969 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Just for "shits and giggles", where does that 0-190 come from?
Birfoon fantasies and play law.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134970 Dec 28, 2012
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text> Your irrelevance has nothing to do with me. You did it all by yourself.
Not according to Obamer!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#134971 Dec 28, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Acknowledgement of the fact that your "pole" is old and out of date
2. Only half a dozen? Me thinks you are selling yourself way short there Rouge.
You totally missed the point. only 47% knew he was born in Hawaii and the other 53% are either not sure or doubt it, or believe he was NOT born in the U.S. And that is very sad.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134972 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to Obamer!
Thanks JD for your 'visit':)
You can become a "regular" if you want! ;0)

WE always NEED "more" Conservatives :)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#134973 Dec 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You totally missed the point. only 47% knew he was born in Hawaii and the other 53% are either not sure or doubt it, or believe he was NOT born in the U.S. And that is very sad.
"Only 47 percent knew" (2 years ago) that he was born in Hawaii.

So Rouge, are you part of the 47 percent or one of the sadly ignorant?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#134975 Dec 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks JD for your 'visit':)
You can become a "regular" if you want! ;0)

WE always NEED "more" Conservatives :)
Someone like DufusDale who regularly uses the Constitution as toilet paper is not a conservative
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134976 Dec 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks JD for your 'visit':)
You can become a "regular" if you want! ;0)
WE always NEED "more" Conservatives :)
thinking about going into hibernation, done proved my point on this thread.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#134977 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>thinking about going into hibernation, done proved my point on this thread.
Stick a fork in yourself. Your fable ended a long time ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134978 Dec 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks JD for your 'visit':)
You can become a "regular" if you want! ;0)
WE always NEED "more" Conservatives :)
thinking about placing a "Gun Free Zone" piquard on my front door, just to draw some excitement!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134979 Dec 28, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick a fork in yourself. Your fable ended a long time ago
hahahaha!!! Scooter, you need some balloons for that hot air!
Yawn!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#134980 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha!!! Scooter, you need some balloons for that hot air!
Yawn!
Blather blather blather. Way to prove that point moron.
Lincoln

United States

#134981 Dec 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>thinking about going into hibernation, done proved my point on this thread.
republicans will be back strong and moderate like scott brown
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134982 Dec 28, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather blather blather. Way to prove that point moron.
As I have seen it, you refuse to acknowledge the truth. It scares the shit-out of you.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134983 Dec 28, 2012
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
republicans will be back strong and moderate like scott brown
Moderates get what they deserve.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#134984 Dec 28, 2012
Typical Libtard, let's amend the Bible. Well Piers, most Christians really don't care what you do, but I did notice you did not criticize the Koran! They want you LGBT people dead! But we Christians are evil!
I like what Jesus said. "Render unto Caesar what is Caersar's and render unto God what is God's!" I will let God deal with people who violate His laws! But if I was Piers, I would not travel to Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc.!

CNN’s Piers Morgan Says Bible is ‘Flawed’

CNN host Piers Morgan said he believes the Bible and the U.S. Constitution are “inherently flawed” and asserted that it’s time for the Bible’s position on gay rights to be amended.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jenks 1,191,837
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Earthling-1 51,525
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min JOEL 71,557
abby03-02-15 2 hr Kuuipo 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Graham Cracker 51,364
amy 3-3-15 4 hr Mister Tonka 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,128
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board
NFL 6:51 AM
Pat McAfee jokingly begins recruiting Ndamukong Suh
Bleacher Report 8:11 AM
Luck Says Goodbye to the Neckbeard
Bleacher Report 8:57 AM
Colts Punter Trying to Recruit Suh
Bleacher Report 9:47 AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts