BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,933)

Showing posts 118,641 - 118,660 of167,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor loser. So you really really think Archie Bunker was a far-right birther-style fanatic like you? You never did catch on, did you? He was your hero. Little did you know...Too bad. How can you stand being left behind at every turn?
Archie Bunker was one of my favorite shows. Never miss an episode. I suppose poor AL didn’t get that the show was a mocking her sort which at the time I assumed was exaggerated although I knew there were a few. Little did I know.

Another thing AL didn’t seem to get is that the show’s producer Norman Lear is an ultra Liberal and an Obama supporter who said quote “Liberals unfortunately are cursed with reason” which AL seems to be totally devoid of.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
EDITORIAL -[Tho he is a Canadian]
Blood On The Hands Of The LEFT
I was just about to publish my latest editorial as promised, on Canada’s Supreme Court Decision to suspend Freedom of Speech, in favor of promoting one language over all others.
THEN THE CONNECTICUT SCHOOL-SHOOTING HAPPENED.
Next to language issues in Canada, and a failed Judicial System in both of our countries, what happened in Connecticut takes precedence.
I won’t waste words describing my feelings, because how I feel about as many as, and maybe more than 26 people murdered, including 18 children is indescribable.
BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHY IT HAPPENED:
It didn’t happen because of the so-called gun culture, or because of poor security at the school. It happened because of the modern LEFTIST culture that has removed all semblances of personal responsibility and respect.
I want my old country values back ...
... when we stood in school when an adult entered the room. When we were really disciplined for bad behavior. When we were measured by our successes and failures. When not everyone had to waste years of his or her life in college studying basket weaving instead of taking a trade course, or going to work right after finishing high school. When your mom was a woman and your dad was a man. And when there weren’t vulgar parades extolling the “virtues” of being gay.
If you want to stop the sickness ... IT’S TIME TO STOP THE LEFT.
In Sadness ... Howard Galganov.
http://www.galganov.com/editorials.asp...
Your ignorance is appalling. You have no idea, not a clue, who Howard Galganov is and why this case went to the supreme court. nd, to make the whole presentation even more biased, you quote from... yes, you do, " www.galganov.com/" ; I should be flattered that you even mention Canada here, but that is clearly not the case. Educate yourself before coming up with foreign stuff you know nothing about. I know I do. And quit this incessant cut-and-paste about which you don't even have the literacy to comment.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

American Lady wrote:
THE JUDICIAL GRINCH WHO STOLE DUE PROCESS
Exclusive: Larry Klayman whacks judge who dismissed eligibility challenge
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/the-judicial-grinc...
Poor wittle Lawwy Klayman got his feewings hurt when the judge laughed at him and his frivolous case-that-never-ends.

How dare the judge use humor while laughing the case out of court!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Fed Up wrote:
Obama Birth Issue Raised By 3 Arizona Electors
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-birth-...
(President) Barack Obama won re-election with 332 electoral votes. As I’m sure you well know only 270 are required to win the presidency.

The 3 birfoon electors cast their vote for Mitt Romney who’s historical significance by the time they cast their ballot had already been relegated to an also ran.

Sorry, I thought you knew.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Arm all the students. ALL of them, from kindergarten to University, and don't forget the teachers, professors, and all school admin staff. That ought to allay all that fear!
I say arm the teachers. That way there’s no need to bring your own gun. Just knock the teacher in the head and take hers. LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Omama, do us all a favor and step down. You're not worthy of the office!
He did you a favor by getting rid of Mitt Romney. You’re just too dumb to realize the fact that all you are is the Republican guard for Romney’s riches. You serve no other purpose as nothing Romney ever proposed would benefit you. You live on the assumption that your station in life will forever be stable.

"Perchance he for whom this bell tolls may be so ill, as that he knows not it tolls for him; and perchance I may think myself so much better than I am, as that they who are about me, and see my state, may have caused it to toll for me, and I know not that”
John Donne

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
The Ineligibility Battle (Let’s Be Honest) Continues In Florida
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-ineligib...
Last I heard Florida’s 29 electoral votes went to Obama. Did I miss something?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the second time in eligibility cases that a judge appears to have abandoned legal fundamentals and simply ruled for Obama on no particular basis.
Attorney Larry Klayman, representing Voeltz in the case, immediately responded with a motion for rehearing, contending that the judge “prematurely and precipitously” dismissed the complaint without a hearing as outlined under state law.
“This act also flies in the face of this court’s own order of Dec. 13, 2012, which was law of the case,” noted Klayman, founder of FreedomWatchUSA.
“This court had a statutory duty under the Florida Election laws, the Florida and U.S. Constitutions, and 3 U.S.C. Section 5, to adjudicate defendant Obama’s eligibility and his alleged fraudulent acts expeditiously, timely, and before the electors met on Dec. 17, 2012, and before the Electoral College votes on Jan. 6, 2013, Klayman explained.“Thus, this court also violated these law is dismissing the complaint summarily.”
Klayman also questioned Carroll’s “off-the-cuff” remarks about a friend being appointed to a federal post by Obama as inappropriate.
He said the remarks about fictional judge Henry X. Harper in “Miracle on 34th St.” also were “inappropriate” and showed “a mindset simply to rid the court of this case.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/eligibility-judge-...
Why must you always come with something someone else said AL? Have you no thoughts of your own?

The court said,“Since the United States Government declares this man to be President, this court will not dispute it. Case dismissed."

What say “YOU”? A simple bullshit would do. Or how about damn, our folly foiled yet again? LOL

The courts have obviously begun to humiliate the birfoon AL and it appears to be left up to you and the few birfoons left to keep hope alive.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
2 Timothy 3
New King James Version (NKJV)
Perilous Times and Perilous Men
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Oh really?

You mean the same book that promotes genocide of non-believers including women and children ("Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and %$#." (I Samuel 15:2-3)

You mean the same book that encourages raping of women and dashing children into pieces ("Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)

You mean the same book that exalts men over women (“Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression (1 Timothy 2:11-14)."

You mean the same book that commands the destruction witches thereby invoking the slaughter of 100,000 women in Europe in the Middle Ages in the Great Witch Hunt ("thou shall not suffer a witch to live (Exodus 22:18)."

I think that I have read enough to form an opinion as to the "blessings" that the bible has bestowed upon mankind. James Madison, the father of our Constitution had it right when he wrote, "During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution."

Thomas Paine had it right when he wrote:"The Bible: a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalise mankind."
CarolO

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Amazing how this didn't work year after year but the same person continues to bring it up again year after year.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

"Soon shall we cast teror into the hearts of the disbelievers"

Qur'an 3:151

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Qur'an 3:151

"Soon shall we cast terror into the hearts of the disbelievers'

Islam 101
Peace Price

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Why did Obama win this?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Peace Price wrote:
Why did Obama win this?
Corruption
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is appalling. You have no idea, not a clue, who Howard Galganov is and why this case went to the supreme court. nd, to make the whole presentation even more biased, you quote from... yes, you do, " www.galganov.com/" ; I should be flattered that you even mention Canada here, but that is clearly not the case. Educate yourself before coming up with foreign stuff you know nothing about. I know I do. And quit this incessant cut-and-paste about which you don't even have the literacy to comment.
It didn’t happen because of the so-called gun culture, or because of poor security at the school. It happened because of the modern LEFTIST culture that has removed all semblances of personal responsibility and respect.

It happened because of the Hollywood and television types who lecture the Conservatives on how people should live, while they make FORTUNES producing absolute FILTH in their movies and on television programs.

It happened because of reality television shows that demean humanity. And shows that make people laugh at the pain and humiliation of others.

It happened because multi-millionaire computer game producers create UGLY digital scenarios that poison young minds with abject and gratuitous violence.

It happened because the school system doesn’t teach values, and promotes the idea that everything goes. And that all people are equal regardless of the truth. And that no one ever fails.

It happened because LEFTISTS won’t allow concerned and loving parents to discipline their children, or raise their children the way they want to.

It happened because far too many Liberals spend far too much time and effort ridiculing and attacking people who want to live by the lessons of the Bible and the Torah.

In truth ... this and other horrible acts of violence happen, because our society from our entertainment industry, to schools, to the media, and our governments have created the social and cultural foundation that is eating away at our countries like a cancer.

I know that what I just wrote WILL inflame those on the LEFT, and that’s OK, because if they don’t like it ... they can ROT in HELL along with the demons of their own creation.[Amen!]

http://www.galganov.com/editorials.asp...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
You mean the same book that promotes genocide of non-believers including women and children ("Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and %$#." (I Samuel 15:2-3)
You mean the same book that encourages raping of women and dashing children into pieces ("Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)
You mean the same book that exalts men over women (“Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression (1 Timothy 2:11-14)."
You mean the same book that commands the destruction witches thereby invoking the slaughter of 100,000 women in Europe in the Middle Ages in the Great Witch Hunt ("thou shall not suffer a witch to live (Exodus 22:18)."
I think that I have read enough to form an opinion as to the "blessings" that the bible has bestowed upon mankind. James Madison, the father of our Constitution had it right when he wrote, "During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution."
Thomas Paine had it right when he wrote:"The Bible: a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalise mankind."
You have just quoted Scripture, that which is dictated by God himself, or so says cut-and-paste American Lady. What you have quoted does not please her or her uneducated birther and tea party ilk. You are therefore and atheist.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must you always come with something someone else said AL? Have you no thoughts of your own?
The court said,“Since the United States Government declares this man to be President, this court will not dispute it. Case dismissed."
What say “YOU”? A simple bullshit would do. Or how about damn, our folly foiled yet again? LOL
The courts have obviously begun to humiliate the birfoon AL and it appears to be left up to you and the few birfoons left to keep hope alive.
Carroll, who had given the plaintiffs until Dec. 23 to respond to Obama’s motion to dismiss the case, >>>> changed his mind and abruptly <<<< Thursday ordered the case dismissed.[he had been WARNED]

It was the second time in eligibility cases that a judge appears to have >>>> abandoned legal fundamentals <<<< and simply ruled *for* Obama on --no particular basis.---

WHAT does this TELL you dimrods?

It tells ME that the "justice system" is screwed.
It tells me NOTHING short of "Civil Unrest" is going to work.
It tells me, we have to be more VIGILANT for our FREEDOMS.

It tells ME that WE need a "super housecleaning" DONE!
Not only in the House, BUT in the White House, AND Senate TOO!
Plus the Courts, Homeland Security, Health & Human Services etc.

Get RID of "all" libTARDS! And Rino's
The ones who do NOT understand WHAT the Constitution STANDS FOR!

Is THAT "clear enuf" for you DIMrods to understand,
SAID in MY own WORDS ???

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Carroll, who had given the plaintiffs until Dec. 23 to respond to Obama’s motion to dismiss the case, >>>> changed his mind and abruptly <<<< Thursday ordered the case dismissed.[he had been WARNED]
It was the second time in eligibility cases that a judge appears to have >>>> abandoned legal fundamentals <<<< and simply ruled *for* Obama on --no particular basis.---
SAID in MY own WORDS ???
Sorry, the majority of voting Americans think UR FOS. America is ignoring you clowns.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
SAID in MY own WORDS ???
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>

I'll bet Poppo regrets his request for you to write stuff on your own. My god, first, learn to write and , second, learn some manners.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

America is ignoring birthers
About 1,440,000 results (0.38 seconds)

America is NOT ignoring birthers
About 14,600,000 results (0.41 seconds)

;0)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 118,641 - 118,660 of167,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min TRD 67,193
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,034,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Sublime1 96,115
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,983
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,058
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Velvet MJK 1,022
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Velvet MJK 91
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE