BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,932)

Showing posts 118,621 - 118,640 of167,370
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Board the next ship please and leave our country, loser pollock.
UR in denial. I'm a natural born US citizen, not a disloyal POS who cannot accept a semi-black President who was elected TWICE by We the People. UR a disgrace.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
The Ineligibility Battle (Let’s Be Honest) Continues In Florida
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-ineligib...
Thanks Fed Up :)
Let's Keep on keeping on ... ;0)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Posts have 'disappeared' AGAIN!
TRUTH must hurt some peeps !!!
What truth? Pravda.com and Wnd.com truth? You have a strange conception of truth. And wojar's already told you. You canNOT reproduce articles except for the link without permission. If you got down to it and wrote some stuff of your own, you'd find you can write anything at all, even disgusting stuff like GB of Kentucky and LRS and, bingo, no censorship
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
The Ineligibility Battle (Let’s Be Honest) Continues In Florida
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-ineligib...
Honest? With westernjournalism.com ? Ha ha. Why not Pravda?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Let's be honest. Birfoonism is dead and birfoons are a laughingstock.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on dreaming on!

Losers.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What truth? Pravda.com and Wnd.com truth? You have a strange conception of truth. And wojar's already told you. You canNOT reproduce articles except for the link without permission. If you got down to it and wrote some stuff of your own, you'd find you can write anything at all, even disgusting stuff like GB of Kentucky and LRS and, bingo, no censorship
You can include a little text, but not extensive tracts of text. Birfoon can't learn how to summarize. Or maybe it's that they just can't learn.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
We are now presented with Voeltz III. This Court notes that President Obama lives in the White House. He flies on Air Force One. He has appeared before Congress, delivered State of the Union addresses, and meets with Congressional leaders on a regular basis

--snip--

The Electoral College has recently done its work and elected Mr. Obama to be President once again. As this matter comes before the Court at this time of the year it seems only appropriate to paraphrase the ruling rendered by the fictional Judge Henry X. Harper from New York in open court in the classic holiday film Miracle on 34th Street: "Since the United States Government declares this man to be President, this court will not dispute it. Case dismissed."
http://judicial.clerk.leon.fl.us/image_orders...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Birther LOSERS LOST AGAIN!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Arizona GOP Chairman Questions Obama's Forged Birth Certificate
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything about the Usurper is a fraud. He is out to destroy this country and live like a King while doing it.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/barack-and-m...

When will the sheeple wake up??

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything about the Usurper is a fraud. He is out to destroy this country and live like a King while doing it.
Yeah, he lives like every other US President.

Effing racist.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

The legislation that "Uncle Joe Biden" comes up with pertaining to gun bans, will anyone pay any attention?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
The legislation that "Uncle Joe Biden" comes up with pertaining to gun bans, will anyone pay any attention?
Well, Lapierre of the NRA certainly has. He wants guards at EVERY school and high school in the United States of America. Armed guards. What's next? Hospitals, hotels, work places? The country to become a garrison, a fortress? Why not barbed wire around all these establishments?

Lapierre is a nutbar, a fool. He will regulate everything except guns. Guns don't kill,(tell that to those kids and their teachers), people kill. How ignorant. Statistics from other countries with some form of gun control where gun killings range from 6 to 20 times fewer don't faze these guys. It's societal, nothing to do with guns. Suuuuuure. Like other countries do not have "societal" issues.

HOw much will it cost to turn the USA into an armed fortress? School boards are short of funds, but Lapierre thinks that these rare moneys would best be spent on armed guards. Imagine the mentality, those children, growing up around armed guards. They will attain adulthood thinking it's normal for anyone, just anyone, to buy a gun and that the only way to protect oneself from some of those gun nuts is arming oneself or having armed guards all around.

Sad.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://judicial.clerk.leon.fl.us/image_orders...
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Birther LOSERS LOST AGAIN!
It was the second time in eligibility cases that a judge appears to have abandoned legal fundamentals and simply ruled for Obama on no particular basis.

Attorney Larry Klayman, representing Voeltz in the case, immediately responded with a motion for rehearing, contending that the judge “prematurely and precipitously” dismissed the complaint without a hearing as outlined under state law.

“This act also flies in the face of this court’s own order of Dec. 13, 2012, which was law of the case,” noted Klayman, founder of FreedomWatchUSA.

“This court had a statutory duty under the Florida Election laws, the Florida and U.S. Constitutions, and 3 U.S.C. Section 5, to adjudicate defendant Obama’s eligibility and his alleged fraudulent acts expeditiously, timely, and before the electors met on Dec. 17, 2012, and before the Electoral College votes on Jan. 6, 2013, Klayman explained.“Thus, this court also violated these law is dismissing the complaint summarily.”

Klayman also questioned Carroll’s “off-the-cuff” remarks about a friend being appointed to a federal post by Obama as inappropriate.

He said the remarks about fictional judge Henry X. Harper in “Miracle on 34th St.” also were “inappropriate” and showed “a mindset simply to rid the court of this case.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/eligibility-judge-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
I "know" ...!!!
He has got to be removed ...
Will be "eventually" I'm praying!

I'm NOT sure but WHAT they aren't brainwashed on a DAILY basis.
Being WARNED their "freebies" will disappear!

What other reason could there be?

IT for darn sure is NOT from "commonsense" ...!!!
libTARDS have NONE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

2 Timothy 3
New King James Version (NKJV)

Perilous Times and Perilous Men

3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:

2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,

4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,

7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith;

9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.

The Man of God and the Word of God

10 But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance,

11 persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra—what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,

15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
2 Timothy 3
New King James Version (NKJV)
Perilous Times and Perilous Men
3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,
7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith;
9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.
The Man of God and the Word of God
10 But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance,
11 persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra—what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.
14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Gibberish fomented by evil and depraved senile misogynous old men . They called themselves prophets, swore they were inspired by God, called it Revelation and spun the platitudes (warnings to scare the ignorant faithful) that you've reproduced above.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish fomented by evil and depraved senile misogynous old men . They called themselves prophets, swore they were inspired by God, called it Revelation and spun the platitudes (warnings to scare the ignorant faithful) that you've reproduced above.
EDITORIAL -[Tho he is a Canadian]

Blood On The Hands Of The LEFT

I was just about to publish my latest editorial as promised, on Canada’s Supreme Court Decision to suspend Freedom of Speech, in favor of promoting one language over all others.

THEN THE CONNECTICUT SCHOOL-SHOOTING HAPPENED.

Next to language issues in Canada, and a failed Judicial System in both of our countries, what happened in Connecticut takes precedence.

I won’t waste words describing my feelings, because how I feel about as many as, and maybe more than 26 people murdered, including 18 children is indescribable.

BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHY IT HAPPENED:

It didn’t happen because of the so-called gun culture, or because of poor security at the school. It happened because of the modern LEFTIST culture that has removed all semblances of personal responsibility and respect.
I want my old country values back ...

... when we stood in school when an adult entered the room. When we were really disciplined for bad behavior. When we were measured by our successes and failures. When not everyone had to waste years of his or her life in college studying basket weaving instead of taking a trade course, or going to work right after finishing high school. When your mom was a woman and your dad was a man. And when there weren’t vulgar parades extolling the “virtues” of being gay.

If you want to stop the sickness ... IT’S TIME TO STOP THE LEFT.

In Sadness ... Howard Galganov.

http://www.galganov.com/editorials.asp...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

THE JUDICIAL GRINCH WHO STOLE DUE PROCESS
Exclusive: Larry Klayman whacks judge who dismissed eligibility challenge

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/the-judicial-grinc...
Learn to Read

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

American Lady wrote:
THE JUDICIAL GRINCH WHO STOLE DUE PROCESS
Exclusive: Larry Klayman whacks judge who dismissed eligibility challenge

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/the-judicial-grinc...
A Birfoon whines about loosing another court challenge? Gee, I didn't see that coming

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 118,621 - 118,640 of167,370
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min dem 1,033,459
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Toj 95,993
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Ace 46,989
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,945
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 28 min Per Usual 7
Chicago crime increased over first warm weekend... 32 min Per Usual 4
Abby 4-14 1 hr Mister Tonka 51
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE