BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,928)

Showing posts 118,541 - 118,560 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134367
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Should obamacare be repealed?" Is that your question? Here's a better and more relevant question : "Should birthers and tea partyers be repealed?" Vote here now. My answer is NO. A resounding NO. Else, how do you replace such comedy? They have the best clowns.
Should you be eradicated? You betcha!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134368
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that comes from within you is plagiarism, Pravda, cut-and-paste and that giant cue ball.
More copying me, huh? No original thoughts of your own Lunatic? Guess they're too scattered to make any sense of. Mobarf, Slopuke = Cue Ball
Your memory lunatic is troublesome. I'm telling ya, eat more ants, they're good for the memory.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134369
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Responsibility? Former ATF agent sells gun privately. It ends up in Mexico. Woman playing house with drug lord shot by Mexican army. Gun once owned by former ATF agent happened to be in possession of crooks. Crooks and dirty girl die. Birfoons think Obama involved and RESPONSIBLE.
For what? Pray tell.
AHEM, AHEM!!! Hairspray boi, hairspray! Extra Hold!! Hell, you might want to just pick up some aersol adhesive!!! LMAO dolt

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134370
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Cue Ball, what was a F&F gun doing at a drug cartel crime scene? And who is your so-called president? He is ultimately responsible as it happened under "his" watch. He should first learn how to properly run a covert operation before he attempts one. He and his buddy Holder really made a mess of that one. However, they've made a mess of everything single thing they have touched. Ignorant pollock!
Sorry loser, the gun once owned by Gillette had nothing to do with F&F. No US agents harmed, and the "beauty queen" was shocking up with narcos. Yet birfoon thinks it's Obama who is culpable. Insane.

wojar wrote:
Says the clueless Birfoon who could not summarize and articulate "the point" of the article.
BTW, the point of the article is sophistry, shamelessly leading the clueless. ATF had nothing to do with the private sale and Obama even less. So why U pissed at Prez for something he had nothing to do with?
The point of the article is to make a private gun sale by a former ATF agent look like F&F, and to make the death of a drug thug's g/f at hands of Mexican army appear as Obama responsible for death of innocent little girl. She was killed by Mexico with Mexican gov't weapons.
Fact. That's what happens when woman sleeps with criminals.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134371
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, the gun once owned by Gillette had nothing to do with F&F. No US agents harmed, and the "beauty queen" was shocking up with narcos. Yet birfoon thinks it's Obama who is culpable. Insane.
<quoted text>
That is correct because if F&F never happened then "that" gun would not have been there. Why is it Omama has to have excuses made for him on a daily basis? Guess you two are like two peas in a pod. dumbazz Get 'em Cue Ball! LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134372
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cue Ball, let us know when you get your hair glue. HaHaHa
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134373
Dec 20, 2012
 
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go !!!
;0)
The stupidity of US Foreign Policy
There can be no doubt that in 2012, the foreign policy of the United States of America is no longer based upon diplomacy, but rather, skulduggery, bullying, blackmail, belligerence, interference, supporting terrorists and breaching every norm in the book of international law.... a demonic list which forms the political epitaph of Hillary Clinton.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
Ohhhh....she's the one with the "diplomatic illness" ... ;0)
Right?:)
How you doin' with the cue ball? Any contractions yet?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134374
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct because if F&F never happened then "that" gun would not have been there. Why is it Omama has to have excuses made for him on a daily basis? Guess you two are like two peas in a pod. dumbazz Get 'em Cue Ball! LOL
F&F had NOTHING to do with that gun Dumbo. It would have gotten there even if F&F never happened. It had NOTHING to do with Obama, and the woman was shot by Mexican army.

No connection to Obama. What RU using for brains?

wojar wrote:
Sorry loser, the gun once owned by Gillette had nothing to do with F&F. No US agents harmed, and the "beauty queen" was shocking up with narcos. Yet birfoon thinks it's Obama who is culpable. Insane.
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134375
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice Dale wrote:
Most people don't understand what a "right" is, Rights are not granted by the Federal or State governments .
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately discipline them while children of "underprivileged" drug addicts are left to rot in filth infested cesspools of a “home”.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and government intrusion, while some slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing, and free cell phones.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
The government's plan for getting people back to work is to provide 99 weeks of unemployment checks (to not work).
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
The rights of the Government come before the rights of the individual.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
You can write a post like this just by reading the news headlines.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iPhones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars).
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you "safe".
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion..
==========
You know you live in a country run by idiots if...
Your President is an illegal alien.
You know, I know, they know, we know, everybody knows you did not write that. Plagiarism, cut and paste, the birther credo.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134376
Dec 20, 2012
 
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, learned my lesson by betting on Romany, ain't no such thing as a sure bet.
Even if I did win, I wouldn't give it to a charity.
Figures. All blow no dough.
nono

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134377
Dec 20, 2012
 
Lawds have mercy!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134378
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice Dale wrote:
Most people don't understand what a "right" is, Rights are not granted by the Federal or State governments .
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately discipline them while children of "underprivileged" drug addicts are left to rot in filth infested cesspools of a “home”.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and government intrusion, while some slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing, and free cell phones.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
The government's plan for getting people back to work is to provide 99 weeks of unemployment checks (to not work).
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
The rights of the Government come before the rights of the individual.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
You can write a post like this just by reading the news headlines.
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iPhones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars).
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you "safe".
==========
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion..
==========
You know you live in a country run by idiots if...
Your President is an illegal alien.
Amen Justice AMEN!
```````

I have to ADD one!

You know you live in a country run by idiots if...
You can be "cavity SEARCHED" on the side of the Highway.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134379
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How you doin' with the cue ball? Any contractions yet?
Euphemisms away: World in which truth is dying species

Hidden away somewhere within the labyrinth of the Pentagon there must be a top secret euphemism department engaged in the invention of the Orwellian surrogate words that have crept surreptitiously into the American English vocabulary and from there translated into many other languages. In my mind I see a unit of studiously serious executives, coffee mugs in their hands and their neckties awry, devising senseless terms for terrible things and used unthinkingly by people today from New York to California, from Maine to Texas. The goal of my imaginary secret unit is to render ugly terms meaningless or to transform them into their opposite. To quote the perceptive Scottish writer, Candia McWilliam, "plain words are always under threat." There are words that don't say what they mean and there are words that say what they don't mean.

Intensified or enhanced interrogation sounds oh so much more genteel than the hideous word TORTURE. Collateral damage goes down quite well instead of the savage bombing and strafing of a funeral procession or a wedding party. Military leaders themselves have come to love the suggestive word "footprints" to indicate the evidence of America's powerful presence throughout the world: "We were here and we leave this little sign with you." A little footprint, maybe a fleet of super bombers or Predator drones.

The point to keep in mind is that the names of things, issues, objects of life change, but the substance of the object itself remains-torture will always be torture, no matter what the gnomes propose and the media parrot.

MORE:
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/3...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134380
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Need more?:)

Putin:'USA's get-out attitude to Russia unacceptable'
http://english.pravda.ru/russia/kremlin/20-12...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134381
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Another ONE :)

Feminists are concerned that children from an early age are constantly faced with "negative gender stereotypes" in television shows and commercials. The word "negative" in the report is synonymous with the word "traditional". Over time, the ban would be extended to television and advertising. So far it was decided to start with books.

The authors of the report strongly recommend urgent legislative measures in the field of children's literature. In particular, they suggest introducing a policy of "equality of all social sectors." An example of alternative children's literature is a book "King and King" with kissing men on the cover. According to the report, this would help children to learn about the "true sexual diversity of society."

http://english.pravda.ru/society/family/11-12...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134382
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

6 OF 10 UNIVERSITIES CAN'T FIGURE OUT 1ST AMENDMENT
Report says majority of schools have policies that 'seriously infringe' on Constitution

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/6-of-10-universiti...

Dumbing DOWN of America has "worked" ...
John Queer Faced Boehner

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134384
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Am I the most incompetent Speaker of the House in U.S. history or what?

I couldn't even get Plan B passed by my minions.

Why did I even give a press conference showboating my fake grandstanding bill when I couldn't get my own caucus to vote for it?

Seriously, who does that?

Me, thats who. There's a reason I have passed the least amount of legislation as House leader in history.

I mean c'mon guys. Even Dennis "Fatz McFattington Child Molest'n Protect'n" Hastert was able to funtion at a 3rd grade level every once in a while.

Seriously, I'm truly am terrible.

Just terrible.

Tea Party Nut Jobs, please vote me out as Speaker. I really don't wan't to resign in disgrace next year. At least let me save some face.

Sincerely yours,
Jonathan Boehner.

Worst Speaker in History
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134385
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CONSERVATIVES BLAST BOEHNER BETRAYAL
His insistence on 'raising taxes' removed him as 'credible voice'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/conservatives-blas...

COMMENTARY

BETWEEN THE LINES
JOSEPH FARAH
Old Dominion becoming new nanny state

RETURN TO REASON
ILANA MERCER
The pornography of public grief

THE POWER TO DESTROY
PATRICK J. BUCHANAN
Why God created the GOP

NEWTOWN MASSACRE
ALAN KEYES
Lanza: The butcher that stole Christmas?

HE IS RISEN
DAVID LIMBAUGH
No Christmas without the resurrection

http://www.wnd.com/
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134386
Dec 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
THE PLAN TO PUT BIBLE, PRAYER BACK INTO SCHOOLS
Exclusive: David Lane envisions decade-long war to 're-establish a Christian culture'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/the-plan-to-put-bi...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134388
Dec 20, 2012
 
American Lady wrote:
6 OF 10 UNIVERSITIES CAN'T FIGURE OUT 1ST AMENDMENT
Report says majority of schools have policies that 'seriously infringe' on Constitution
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/6-of-10-universiti...
Dumbing DOWN of America has "worked" ...
Nonsense. Nothing in Constitution prohibits speech rules in PRIVATE universities. No one is forced to attend Harvard or Princeton. If they don't like the rules they can go to a state school.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 118,541 - 118,560 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 35 min throw more shoes 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 42,936
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 1,033,719
snapchat gay names 2 hr nolovecity74 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••