BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134479 Dec 21, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything about the Usurper is a fraud. He is out to destroy this country and live like a King while doing it.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/barack-and-m...
When will the sheeple wake up??
I "know" ...!!!
He has got to be removed ...
Will be "eventually" I'm praying!

I'm NOT sure but WHAT they aren't brainwashed on a DAILY basis.
Being WARNED their "freebies" will disappear!

What other reason could there be?

IT for darn sure is NOT from "commonsense" ...!!!
libTARDS have NONE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134480 Dec 21, 2012
2 Timothy 3
New King James Version (NKJV)

Perilous Times and Perilous Men

3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:

2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,

4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,

7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith;

9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.

The Man of God and the Word of God

10 But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance,

11 persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra—what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,

15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134482 Dec 21, 2012
American Lady wrote:
2 Timothy 3
3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,
7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith;
9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.
The Man of God and the Word of God
10 But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance,
11 persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra—what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.
14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Gibberish fomented by evil and depraved senile misogynous old men . They called themselves prophets, swore they were inspired by God, called it Revelation and spun the platitudes (warnings to scare the ignorant faithful) that you've reproduced above.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134484 Dec 21, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish fomented by evil and depraved senile misogynous old men . They called themselves prophets, swore they were inspired by God, called it Revelation and spun the platitudes (warnings to scare the ignorant faithful) that you've reproduced above.
EDITORIAL -[Tho he is a Canadian]

Blood On The Hands Of The LEFT

I was just about to publish my latest editorial as promised, on Canada’s Supreme Court Decision to suspend Freedom of Speech, in favor of promoting one language over all others.

THEN THE CONNECTICUT SCHOOL-SHOOTING HAPPENED.

Next to language issues in Canada, and a failed Judicial System in both of our countries, what happened in Connecticut takes precedence.

I won’t waste words describing my feelings, because how I feel about as many as, and maybe more than 26 people murdered, including 18 children is indescribable.

BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHY IT HAPPENED:

It didn’t happen because of the so-called gun culture, or because of poor security at the school. It happened because of the modern LEFTIST culture that has removed all semblances of personal responsibility and respect.
I want my old country values back ...

... when we stood in school when an adult entered the room. When we were really disciplined for bad behavior. When we were measured by our successes and failures. When not everyone had to waste years of his or her life in college studying basket weaving instead of taking a trade course, or going to work right after finishing high school. When your mom was a woman and your dad was a man. And when there weren’t vulgar parades extolling the “virtues” of being gay.

If you want to stop the sickness ... IT’S TIME TO STOP THE LEFT.

In Sadness ... Howard Galganov.

http://www.galganov.com/editorials.asp...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134485 Dec 22, 2012
THE JUDICIAL GRINCH WHO STOLE DUE PROCESS
Exclusive: Larry Klayman whacks judge who dismissed eligibility challenge

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/the-judicial-grinc...
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#134486 Dec 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:

A Birfoon whines about loosing another court challenge? Gee, I didn't see that coming

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#134487 Dec 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor loser. So you really really think Archie Bunker was a far-right birther-style fanatic like you? You never did catch on, did you? He was your hero. Little did you know...Too bad. How can you stand being left behind at every turn?
Archie Bunker was one of my favorite shows. Never miss an episode. I suppose poor AL didn’t get that the show was a mocking her sort which at the time I assumed was exaggerated although I knew there were a few. Little did I know.

Another thing AL didn’t seem to get is that the show’s producer Norman Lear is an ultra Liberal and an Obama supporter who said quote “Liberals unfortunately are cursed with reason” which AL seems to be totally devoid of.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134488 Dec 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
EDITORIAL -[Tho he is a Canadian]
Blood On The Hands Of The LEFT
I was just about to publish my latest editorial as promised, on Canada’s Supreme Court Decision to suspend Freedom of Speech, in favor of promoting one language over all others.
THEN THE CONNECTICUT SCHOOL-SHOOTING HAPPENED.
Next to language issues in Canada, and a failed Judicial System in both of our countries, what happened in Connecticut takes precedence.
I won’t waste words describing my feelings, because how I feel about as many as, and maybe more than 26 people murdered, including 18 children is indescribable.
BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHY IT HAPPENED:
It didn’t happen because of the so-called gun culture, or because of poor security at the school. It happened because of the modern LEFTIST culture that has removed all semblances of personal responsibility and respect.
I want my old country values back ...
... when we stood in school when an adult entered the room. When we were really disciplined for bad behavior. When we were measured by our successes and failures. When not everyone had to waste years of his or her life in college studying basket weaving instead of taking a trade course, or going to work right after finishing high school. When your mom was a woman and your dad was a man. And when there weren’t vulgar parades extolling the “virtues” of being gay.
If you want to stop the sickness ... IT’S TIME TO STOP THE LEFT.
In Sadness ... Howard Galganov.
http://www.galganov.com/editorials.asp...
Your ignorance is appalling. You have no idea, not a clue, who Howard Galganov is and why this case went to the supreme court. nd, to make the whole presentation even more biased, you quote from... yes, you do, " www.galganov.com/" ; I should be flattered that you even mention Canada here, but that is clearly not the case. Educate yourself before coming up with foreign stuff you know nothing about. I know I do. And quit this incessant cut-and-paste about which you don't even have the literacy to comment.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#134489 Dec 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Poor wittle Lawwy Klayman got his feewings hurt when the judge laughed at him and his frivolous case-that-never-ends.

How dare the judge use humor while laughing the case out of court!

Moreno Valley, CA

#134491 Dec 22, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Obama Birth Issue Raised By 3 Arizona Electors
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-birth-...
(President) Barack Obama won re-election with 332 electoral votes. As I’m sure you well know only 270 are required to win the presidency.

The 3 birfoon electors cast their vote for Mitt Romney who’s historical significance by the time they cast their ballot had already been relegated to an also ran.

Sorry, I thought you knew.

Moreno Valley, CA

#134493 Dec 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Arm all the students. ALL of them, from kindergarten to University, and don't forget the teachers, professors, and all school admin staff. That ought to allay all that fear!
I say arm the teachers. That way there’s no need to bring your own gun. Just knock the teacher in the head and take hers. LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

#134495 Dec 22, 2012
LRS wrote:
Omama, do us all a favor and step down. You're not worthy of the office!
He did you a favor by getting rid of Mitt Romney. You’re just too dumb to realize the fact that all you are is the Republican guard for Romney’s riches. You serve no other purpose as nothing Romney ever proposed would benefit you. You live on the assumption that your station in life will forever be stable.

"Perchance he for whom this bell tolls may be so ill, as that he knows not it tolls for him; and perchance I may think myself so much better than I am, as that they who are about me, and see my state, may have caused it to toll for me, and I know not that”
John Donne

Moreno Valley, CA

#134498 Dec 22, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
The Ineligibility Battle (Let’s Be Honest) Continues In Florida
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-ineligib...
Last I heard Florida’s 29 electoral votes went to Obama. Did I miss something?

Moreno Valley, CA

#134500 Dec 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the second time in eligibility cases that a judge appears to have abandoned legal fundamentals and simply ruled for Obama on no particular basis.
Attorney Larry Klayman, representing Voeltz in the case, immediately responded with a motion for rehearing, contending that the judge “prematurely and precipitously” dismissed the complaint without a hearing as outlined under state law.
“This act also flies in the face of this court’s own order of Dec. 13, 2012, which was law of the case,” noted Klayman, founder of FreedomWatchUSA.
“This court had a statutory duty under the Florida Election laws, the Florida and U.S. Constitutions, and 3 U.S.C. Section 5, to adjudicate defendant Obama’s eligibility and his alleged fraudulent acts expeditiously, timely, and before the electors met on Dec. 17, 2012, and before the Electoral College votes on Jan. 6, 2013, Klayman explained.“Thus, this court also violated these law is dismissing the complaint summarily.”
Klayman also questioned Carroll’s “off-the-cuff” remarks about a friend being appointed to a federal post by Obama as inappropriate.
He said the remarks about fictional judge Henry X. Harper in “Miracle on 34th St.” also were “inappropriate” and showed “a mindset simply to rid the court of this case.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/eligibility-judge-...
Why must you always come with something someone else said AL? Have you no thoughts of your own?

The court said,“Since the United States Government declares this man to be President, this court will not dispute it. Case dismissed."

What say “YOU”? A simple bullshit would do. Or how about damn, our folly foiled yet again? LOL

The courts have obviously begun to humiliate the birfoon AL and it appears to be left up to you and the few birfoons left to keep hope alive.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#134501 Dec 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
2 Timothy 3
Oh really?

You mean the same book that promotes genocide of non-believers including women and children ("Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and %$#." (I Samuel 15:2-3)

You mean the same book that encourages raping of women and dashing children into pieces ("Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)

You mean the same book that exalts men over women (“Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression (1 Timothy 2:11-14)."

You mean the same book that commands the destruction witches thereby invoking the slaughter of 100,000 women in Europe in the Middle Ages in the Great Witch Hunt ("thou shall not suffer a witch to live (Exodus 22:18)."

I think that I have read enough to form an opinion as to the "blessings" that the bible has bestowed upon mankind. James Madison, the father of our Constitution had it right when he wrote, "During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution."

Thomas Paine had it right when he wrote:"The Bible: a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalise mankind."
CarolO

Grand Rapids, MI

#134502 Dec 22, 2012
Amazing how this didn't work year after year but the same person continues to bring it up again year after year.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#134503 Dec 22, 2012
"Soon shall we cast teror into the hearts of the disbelievers"

Qur'an 3:151

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#134504 Dec 22, 2012
Qur'an 3:151

"Soon shall we cast terror into the hearts of the disbelievers'

Islam 101
Peace Price

Chicago, IL

#134505 Dec 22, 2012
Why did Obama win this?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134506 Dec 22, 2012
Peace Price wrote:
Why did Obama win this?
Corruption

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,153,941
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 26 min susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 44 min joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 1 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,184
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match