BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134449 Dec 21, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so I call you a plagiarizer, in other words a thief. And undeniable, it's all there for all to see. And this,(above), according to your twisted thinking, makes me a hater of America (South, North, or Central?) and Americans? And because I call you and Justice ha ha omg ho ho Dale thieves for theft of intellectual property, it's gonna kill me. Yeah, right. You end up with your usual ignorant threat of an airboat ride with the "intellectuals of the waterways" HA HA.
Is it even remotely possible that two such failures and losers as you and Justice omg ho ho, ha ha, Gale find yourself here together in Topix? They say two heads are better than one. Well, hard to believe, as YOUR two heads together don't even amount ot a hill of beans. So low, so slow, all you two basketheads do is blow.
Sorry, not my lifestyle but go ahead and blow all you want (just keep it in Canada). What makes you think I was referring to your hangup of plagiarism? BTW, this isn't college and we're not writing reports to turn in nor are we trying to publish anything. Oh, you're a hater alright. It's blatantly obvious for all to see. Why is your Canadian azz here again? Really. Guess you don't care as much for your country as you do ours. Hmmm, why is that lunatic? Could it be you don't live in Canada at all. Probably. So, tell us jacqazz, why exactly do you spend SO much time worrying about the U.S. In case you didn't know, we don't need or want your "help" or your kind for that matter. squidshat
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134450 Dec 21, 2012
jacqazz, you are one ugly soul. You removed all the mirrors from your dumpster, didn't you? I'm sorry, I meant your double wide dumpster! LMAO! Cya lil girl.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134452 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, not my lifestyle but go ahead and blow all you want (just keep it in Canada). What makes you think I was referring to your hangup of plagiarism? BTW, this isn't college and we're not writing reports to turn in nor are we trying to publish anything. Oh, you're a hater alright. It's blatantly obvious for all to see. Why is your Canadian azz here again? Really. Guess you don't care as much for your country as you do ours. Hmmm, why is that lunatic? Could it be you don't live in Canada at all. Probably. So, tell us jacqazz, why exactly do you spend SO much time worrying about the U.S. In case you didn't know, we don't need or want your "help" or your kind for that matter. squidshat
You wrote "BTW, this isn't college and we're not writing reports to turn in nor are we trying to publish anything".

Oh brother, well, you act like you're trying to publish something by stealing other people's work. And why? To impress. You achieve the opposite because we can verify and catch you and your stooge friend Justice ha ha omg ho ho Dale. Then you look even more foolish. Instead of calling me anti-American because I "gotcha'ed", just do your me culpa, you and Justice what a joke Dale, and admit you were trying to impess by cut and pasting a lot of plagiarism.

Oh, I don't hate you. I don't hate poor lame people, children and animals. Why should I hate you? Nope. Beside, if I did, would you interpret that as my hating all 310 million Americans? You think you are the prototype of the typical American? Ha ha. Omg, that is so funny. Fortunately, you are the minority along with birthers such as American er hmm communist Lady, GB of Kentucky, Justice omg I can't believe it, ho ho, Dale, Rush, President Starky, student (ha ha,wink), guru, and assorted losers. Hey, what happened to Rush, gury, Sioux, President Starky, student? They disappeared right after Nov 6. Cowards. Losers, like you, LRS.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134453 Dec 21, 2012
corr : mea culpa, impress,guru. Like I said, typos are my thing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134454 Dec 21, 2012
Posts have 'disappeared' AGAIN!

TRUTH must hurt some peeps !!!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#134455 Dec 21, 2012
The Ineligibility Battle (Let’s Be Honest) Continues In Florida
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-ineligib...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#134456 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Board the next ship please and leave our country, loser pollock.
UR in denial. I'm a natural born US citizen, not a disloyal POS who cannot accept a semi-black President who was elected TWICE by We the People. UR a disgrace.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134457 Dec 21, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Thanks Fed Up :)
Let's Keep on keeping on ... ;0)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134458 Dec 21, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Posts have 'disappeared' AGAIN!
TRUTH must hurt some peeps !!!
What truth? Pravda.com and Wnd.com truth? You have a strange conception of truth. And wojar's already told you. You canNOT reproduce articles except for the link without permission. If you got down to it and wrote some stuff of your own, you'd find you can write anything at all, even disgusting stuff like GB of Kentucky and LRS and, bingo, no censorship
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134459 Dec 21, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Honest? With westernjournalism.com ? Ha ha. Why not Pravda?

RationalState

#134460 Dec 21, 2012
Let's be honest. Birfoonism is dead and birfoons are a laughingstock.

RationalState

#134461 Dec 21, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on dreaming on!

Losers.

RationalState

#134462 Dec 21, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What truth? Pravda.com and Wnd.com truth? You have a strange conception of truth. And wojar's already told you. You canNOT reproduce articles except for the link without permission. If you got down to it and wrote some stuff of your own, you'd find you can write anything at all, even disgusting stuff like GB of Kentucky and LRS and, bingo, no censorship
You can include a little text, but not extensive tracts of text. Birfoon can't learn how to summarize. Or maybe it's that they just can't learn.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#134463 Dec 21, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
We are now presented with Voeltz III. This Court notes that President Obama lives in the White House. He flies on Air Force One. He has appeared before Congress, delivered State of the Union addresses, and meets with Congressional leaders on a regular basis

--snip--

The Electoral College has recently done its work and elected Mr. Obama to be President once again. As this matter comes before the Court at this time of the year it seems only appropriate to paraphrase the ruling rendered by the fictional Judge Henry X. Harper from New York in open court in the classic holiday film Miracle on 34th Street: "Since the United States Government declares this man to be President, this court will not dispute it. Case dismissed."
http://judicial.clerk.leon.fl.us/image_orders...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Birther LOSERS LOST AGAIN!

Kings Mountain, NC

#134464 Dec 21, 2012
Arizona GOP Chairman Questions Obama's Forged Birth Certificate
&fe ature=player_embedded

Kings Mountain, NC

#134465 Dec 21, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything about the Usurper is a fraud. He is out to destroy this country and live like a King while doing it.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/barack-and-m...

When will the sheeple wake up??

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#134468 Dec 21, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything about the Usurper is a fraud. He is out to destroy this country and live like a King while doing it.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/barack-and-m...
When will the sheeple wake up??
Yeah, he lives like every other US President.

Effing racist.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134472 Dec 21, 2012
The legislation that "Uncle Joe Biden" comes up with pertaining to gun bans, will anyone pay any attention?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134473 Dec 21, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
The legislation that "Uncle Joe Biden" comes up with pertaining to gun bans, will anyone pay any attention?
Well, Lapierre of the NRA certainly has. He wants guards at EVERY school and high school in the United States of America. Armed guards. What's next? Hospitals, hotels, work places? The country to become a garrison, a fortress? Why not barbed wire around all these establishments?

Lapierre is a nutbar, a fool. He will regulate everything except guns. Guns don't kill,(tell that to those kids and their teachers), people kill. How ignorant. Statistics from other countries with some form of gun control where gun killings range from 6 to 20 times fewer don't faze these guys. It's societal, nothing to do with guns. Suuuuuure. Like other countries do not have "societal" issues.

HOw much will it cost to turn the USA into an armed fortress? School boards are short of funds, but Lapierre thinks that these rare moneys would best be spent on armed guards. Imagine the mentality, those children, growing up around armed guards. They will attain adulthood thinking it's normal for anyone, just anyone, to buy a gun and that the only way to protect oneself from some of those gun nuts is arming oneself or having armed guards all around.

Sad.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134478 Dec 21, 2012
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://judicial.clerk.leon.fl.us/image_orders...
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Birther LOSERS LOST AGAIN!
It was the second time in eligibility cases that a judge appears to have abandoned legal fundamentals and simply ruled for Obama on no particular basis.

Attorney Larry Klayman, representing Voeltz in the case, immediately responded with a motion for rehearing, contending that the judge “prematurely and precipitously” dismissed the complaint without a hearing as outlined under state law.

“This act also flies in the face of this court’s own order of Dec. 13, 2012, which was law of the case,” noted Klayman, founder of FreedomWatchUSA.

“This court had a statutory duty under the Florida Election laws, the Florida and U.S. Constitutions, and 3 U.S.C. Section 5, to adjudicate defendant Obama’s eligibility and his alleged fraudulent acts expeditiously, timely, and before the electors met on Dec. 17, 2012, and before the Electoral College votes on Jan. 6, 2013, Klayman explained.“Thus, this court also violated these law is dismissing the complaint summarily.”

Klayman also questioned Carroll’s “off-the-cuff” remarks about a friend being appointed to a federal post by Obama as inappropriate.

He said the remarks about fictional judge Henry X. Harper in “Miracle on 34th St.” also were “inappropriate” and showed “a mindset simply to rid the court of this case.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/eligibility-judge-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min johnplustwomore 1,156,637
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 2 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 4 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 4 hr Did enuf die 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago