BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#134441 Dec 21, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Americna er hmm Pravda lady is aka "patriot warrior and sloopy" and male.
Perhaps "she" is pre-op?

RationalState

#134442 Dec 21, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>This is just the NPD condition manifesting itself in a deranged subhuman.
Mr. Play Justice who lives in a make believe world where the First Law of Thermodynamics is for idiots like Einstein and Maxwell speaks of NPD? That's high comedy.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134443 Dec 21, 2012
Four killed, including gunman, in shooting incident in Pennsylvania; three troopers injured

By M. Alex Johnson, NBC News
----------

Yep, the Blue States are killing each other off in record numbers.
Looks like the problem isn't guns, it is liberals, we all know liberalism is a mental disorder.
The solution to the problem is very simple, ban liberalism.

RationalState

#134444 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
Omama, do us all a favor and step down. You're not worthy of the office!
Get over it, loser. He won the election. UR not worthy to call yourself American.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134445 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunatic, you're a joke. You're a hater of America and Americans. All that hate is gonna kill ya boi! Better wise up. Airboat ride skanky?
Okay, so I call you a plagiarizer, in other words a thief. And undeniable, it's all there for all to see. And this,(above), according to your twisted thinking, makes me a hater of America (South, North, or Central?) and Americans? And because I call you and Justice ha ha omg ho ho Dale thieves for theft of intellectual property, it's gonna kill me. Yeah, right. You end up with your usual ignorant threat of an airboat ride with the "intellectuals of the waterways" HA HA.

Is it even remotely possible that two such failures and losers as you and Justice omg ho ho, ha ha, Gale find yourself here together in Topix? They say two heads are better than one. Well, hard to believe, as YOUR two heads together don't even amount ot a hill of beans. So low, so slow, all you two basketheads do is blow.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134447 Dec 21, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Get over it, loser. He won the election. UR not worthy to call yourself American.
Board the next ship please and leave our country, loser pollock.
LibtardsRStupid

Clearlake, CA

#134448 Dec 21, 2012
LOL! Are you Libtards still here? Obummer won twice and you say it's been proven his alleged BC is real, yet here you are, still arguing something you say is proven! Interesting! Hey how many photo ops did Obummer get during the sandy shooting? That was a good distraction from the Bengazi thing for him! How convenient Hillary got the flu right before testifying! Hmm?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134449 Dec 21, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so I call you a plagiarizer, in other words a thief. And undeniable, it's all there for all to see. And this,(above), according to your twisted thinking, makes me a hater of America (South, North, or Central?) and Americans? And because I call you and Justice ha ha omg ho ho Dale thieves for theft of intellectual property, it's gonna kill me. Yeah, right. You end up with your usual ignorant threat of an airboat ride with the "intellectuals of the waterways" HA HA.
Is it even remotely possible that two such failures and losers as you and Justice omg ho ho, ha ha, Gale find yourself here together in Topix? They say two heads are better than one. Well, hard to believe, as YOUR two heads together don't even amount ot a hill of beans. So low, so slow, all you two basketheads do is blow.
Sorry, not my lifestyle but go ahead and blow all you want (just keep it in Canada). What makes you think I was referring to your hangup of plagiarism? BTW, this isn't college and we're not writing reports to turn in nor are we trying to publish anything. Oh, you're a hater alright. It's blatantly obvious for all to see. Why is your Canadian azz here again? Really. Guess you don't care as much for your country as you do ours. Hmmm, why is that lunatic? Could it be you don't live in Canada at all. Probably. So, tell us jacqazz, why exactly do you spend SO much time worrying about the U.S. In case you didn't know, we don't need or want your "help" or your kind for that matter. squidshat
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134450 Dec 21, 2012
jacqazz, you are one ugly soul. You removed all the mirrors from your dumpster, didn't you? I'm sorry, I meant your double wide dumpster! LMAO! Cya lil girl.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134452 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, not my lifestyle but go ahead and blow all you want (just keep it in Canada). What makes you think I was referring to your hangup of plagiarism? BTW, this isn't college and we're not writing reports to turn in nor are we trying to publish anything. Oh, you're a hater alright. It's blatantly obvious for all to see. Why is your Canadian azz here again? Really. Guess you don't care as much for your country as you do ours. Hmmm, why is that lunatic? Could it be you don't live in Canada at all. Probably. So, tell us jacqazz, why exactly do you spend SO much time worrying about the U.S. In case you didn't know, we don't need or want your "help" or your kind for that matter. squidshat
You wrote "BTW, this isn't college and we're not writing reports to turn in nor are we trying to publish anything".

Oh brother, well, you act like you're trying to publish something by stealing other people's work. And why? To impress. You achieve the opposite because we can verify and catch you and your stooge friend Justice ha ha omg ho ho Dale. Then you look even more foolish. Instead of calling me anti-American because I "gotcha'ed", just do your me culpa, you and Justice what a joke Dale, and admit you were trying to impess by cut and pasting a lot of plagiarism.

Oh, I don't hate you. I don't hate poor lame people, children and animals. Why should I hate you? Nope. Beside, if I did, would you interpret that as my hating all 310 million Americans? You think you are the prototype of the typical American? Ha ha. Omg, that is so funny. Fortunately, you are the minority along with birthers such as American er hmm communist Lady, GB of Kentucky, Justice omg I can't believe it, ho ho, Dale, Rush, President Starky, student (ha ha,wink), guru, and assorted losers. Hey, what happened to Rush, gury, Sioux, President Starky, student? They disappeared right after Nov 6. Cowards. Losers, like you, LRS.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134453 Dec 21, 2012
corr : mea culpa, impress,guru. Like I said, typos are my thing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134454 Dec 21, 2012
Posts have 'disappeared' AGAIN!

TRUTH must hurt some peeps !!!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#134455 Dec 21, 2012
The Ineligibility Battle (Letís Be Honest) Continues In Florida
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-ineligib...

RationalState

#134456 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Board the next ship please and leave our country, loser pollock.
UR in denial. I'm a natural born US citizen, not a disloyal POS who cannot accept a semi-black President who was elected TWICE by We the People. UR a disgrace.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134457 Dec 21, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Thanks Fed Up :)
Let's Keep on keeping on ... ;0)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134458 Dec 21, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Posts have 'disappeared' AGAIN!
TRUTH must hurt some peeps !!!
What truth? Pravda.com and Wnd.com truth? You have a strange conception of truth. And wojar's already told you. You canNOT reproduce articles except for the link without permission. If you got down to it and wrote some stuff of your own, you'd find you can write anything at all, even disgusting stuff like GB of Kentucky and LRS and, bingo, no censorship
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134459 Dec 21, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Honest? With westernjournalism.com ? Ha ha. Why not Pravda?

RationalState

#134460 Dec 21, 2012
Let's be honest. Birfoonism is dead and birfoons are a laughingstock.

RationalState

#134461 Dec 21, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Fed Up :)
Let's Keep on keeping on ... ;0)
Keep on dreaming on!

Losers.

RationalState

#134462 Dec 21, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What truth? Pravda.com and Wnd.com truth? You have a strange conception of truth. And wojar's already told you. You canNOT reproduce articles except for the link without permission. If you got down to it and wrote some stuff of your own, you'd find you can write anything at all, even disgusting stuff like GB of Kentucky and LRS and, bingo, no censorship
You can include a little text, but not extensive tracts of text. Birfoon can't learn how to summarize. Or maybe it's that they just can't learn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Profess-sewer Brooks 49,869
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,110,073
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 42 min Mister Tonka 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Kristy 46,724
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 375
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 622
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs