BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134425 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Should you be eradicated? You betcha!
I answered a question which mentioned "repealed".

You, of course, legendary braggart and superficial bigmouth, would come back with violent word : "eradicate". Figues. And you say it from the comfort of your grease-covered 25 yr-old lazy boy from which only a powerful cattle prod could dislodge you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134426 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimacarta must be here! Is that you peanut man?
Absence of comma following "you" renders sentence grammatically incorrect and nonsensical. But then, what's new?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134427 Dec 21, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I know, they know, we know, everybody knows you don't have a dog in this fight.
Don't expect anymore post from me! I am tired of feeding your NPD condition!
You're a thief. You steal. And you do in here, in public. How stupid. Justice? Ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134428 Dec 21, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You, of course, legendary braggart and superficial bigmouth, would come back with violent word : "eradicate". Figues. And you say it from the comfort of your grease-covered 25 yr-old lazy boy from which only a powerful cattle prod could dislodge you.
corr : "a" violent word and "figures".
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134429 Dec 21, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to the cliff debacle we may all need every penny - I still say "none of the above" should be an option for every election!
That option has always been there, you just have to exercise it.
I am looking forward to falling off the "Cliff"!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134430 Dec 21, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak of my use of the "violent" word "eradicate" and then turn right around and suggest using a cattle prod on me. DOH....Can you see what an ugly hypocrite you are? Why are you here again?
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#134431 Dec 21, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>That option has always been there, you just have to exercise it.
I am looking forward to falling off the "Cliff"!
I often do - I call it the Libertarian candidate
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134432 Dec 21, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a thief. You steal. And you do in here, in public. How stupid. Justice? Ha ha.
Let's take a look at this post. A line and a half and you managed to call Justice a thief and stupid. You really can't handle what you dish out lunatic. That makes you a big wussy and a coward. Sad and pathetic.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134433 Dec 21, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I often do - I call it the Libertarian candidate
When faced with "none of the above", I just don't vote.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134434 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take a look at this post. A line and a half and you managed to call Justice a thief and stupid. You really can't handle what you dish out lunatic. That makes you a big wussy and a coward. Sad and pathetic.
This is just the NPD condition manifesting itself in a deranged subhuman.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134435 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what YOU call someone who publishes material without attributing its source. It's too bad I have to call him a thief, but he certainly has earned it as opposed to ha ha "Justice". BTW, you have much experience lifting other people's words and not attributing them You're also a thief, and many other things, none of them flattering.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134436 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the people that should never own a weapon, they are a murder looking for a place to happen.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134437 Dec 21, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what YOU call someone who publishes material without attributing its source. It's too bad I have to call him a thief, but he certainly has earned it as opposed to ha ha "Justice". BTW, you have much experience lifting other people's words and not attributing them You're also a thief, and many other things, none of them flattering.
Lunatic, you're a joke. You're a hater of America and Americans. All that hate is gonna kill ya boi! Better wise up. Airboat ride skanky?
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#134438 Dec 21, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>When faced with "none of the above", I just don't vote.
Another option.(Of course certain members of the local Republican Party have a fit if you suggest that you didn't vote a straight ticket. I'm sure the Democrats do the same - but they tend not to even contest several races here so they can't say much)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134439 Dec 21, 2012
Omama, do us all a favor and step down. You're not worthy of the office!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#134441 Dec 21, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Americna er hmm Pravda lady is aka "patriot warrior and sloopy" and male.
Perhaps "she" is pre-op?

RationalState

#134442 Dec 21, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>This is just the NPD condition manifesting itself in a deranged subhuman.
Mr. Play Justice who lives in a make believe world where the First Law of Thermodynamics is for idiots like Einstein and Maxwell speaks of NPD? That's high comedy.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134443 Dec 21, 2012
Four killed, including gunman, in shooting incident in Pennsylvania; three troopers injured

By M. Alex Johnson, NBC News
----------

Yep, the Blue States are killing each other off in record numbers.
Looks like the problem isn't guns, it is liberals, we all know liberalism is a mental disorder.
The solution to the problem is very simple, ban liberalism.

RationalState

#134444 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
Omama, do us all a favor and step down. You're not worthy of the office!
Get over it, loser. He won the election. UR not worthy to call yourself American.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134445 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunatic, you're a joke. You're a hater of America and Americans. All that hate is gonna kill ya boi! Better wise up. Airboat ride skanky?
Okay, so I call you a plagiarizer, in other words a thief. And undeniable, it's all there for all to see. And this,(above), according to your twisted thinking, makes me a hater of America (South, North, or Central?) and Americans? And because I call you and Justice ha ha omg ho ho Dale thieves for theft of intellectual property, it's gonna kill me. Yeah, right. You end up with your usual ignorant threat of an airboat ride with the "intellectuals of the waterways" HA HA.

Is it even remotely possible that two such failures and losers as you and Justice omg ho ho, ha ha, Gale find yourself here together in Topix? They say two heads are better than one. Well, hard to believe, as YOUR two heads together don't even amount ot a hill of beans. So low, so slow, all you two basketheads do is blow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Incognito4Ever 1,144,542
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min OzRitz 48,600
World's Best Photo Art 31 min Mr Invisible 6
ask amy 11-28 40 min RACE 3
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Just Saying 54,529
Last Chance! 2 hr Harem 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 4 hr Imasport 142
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance