BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196933 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#134520 Dec 22, 2012
wojar wrote:
Almost five years of moaning and whining and birfoons do not get FUTILE.
Keep it up!
You are making the Repubs ...
More "determined"
by the comment ... ;0)

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#134521 Dec 22, 2012
wojar wrote:
Almost five years of moaning and whining and birfoons do not get FUTILE.
LOL!!!!
This is from the guy who spent four PLUS years sitting on here whining about people against Obama.
Too funny.
I see the usual regulars are also here and never seem to want to leave.
What else is new?
I also see Pops has completely lost his marbles and thought he saw me in the racist POS poster on here.
Face it, you people are mentally spent.
You prove it when you sit here day after day spewing hatred and insults and pat each other on the back.
It's ok though, God will judge your actions and then it will be too late.
Me?
I refuse to sit here anymore and argue with a bunch of boneheads who smoke pot and then somehow argue with others about how smart they are.
Good thing Colorado and Washington legalized pot so now they can all bake their brains out. Less lefty loonies to deal with.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and good luck to everyone else in these next four trying years.
Peace out.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134522 Dec 22, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>UR quoting someone who thinks UR a nutball. Ha ha.
Action against such an illegitimate executive administration would not only be ---legal--- but would be

patriotically and morally <<<>>> required.
``````````

What PART of this ...
did "you" NOT understand ??? ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134523 Dec 22, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Movies, Computer Games, TV, had nothing to do with it
It was where any nut and get their hands on MILITARAY STYLE guns with clips that can carry many rounds.
The everyday person has no need for such a gun.
Those guns was built for war not to hunt deer or any other animal
I my self have owned 22's,30-06,25-20 6.5mm 12 , 410 gage shotguns never wanted those types of guns saw no need to own one.
What is needed is get rid of those types of guns and get rid of the clips that hold more than 6 rounds.
NOT everyone has
"your"
thought process!

Thank God <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134524 Dec 22, 2012
Some are "weaker"
MOST others are MORE thoughtful :)

Thank God again <3

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134525 Dec 22, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!
This is from the guy who spent four PLUS years sitting on here whining about people against Obama.
Too funny.
What else is new?
I also see Pops has completely lost his marbles and thought he saw me in the racist POS poster on here.
You prove it when you sit here day after day spewing hatred and insults and pat each other on the back.
Me?
I refuse to sit here anymore and argue with a bunch of boneheads who smoke pot and then somehow argue with others about how smart they are.
Good thing Colorado and Washington legalized pot so now they can all bake their brains out. Less lefty loonies to deal with.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and good luck to everyone else in these next four trying years.
Peace out.
Hi Siouxweety !!!
Long time
no see ...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to "you" TOO :)
wojar

Bristol, CT

#134526 Dec 22, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!
Too funny.
What else is new?
Me?
Peace out.
Birfoons with Asperger Syndrome cannot distinguish laughing from whining. Clue, I'm not the fool moaning that the election was not valid. After '08 election I brought Champaign to a party after dusting off my tux.
Here's laughing at YOU.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#134527 Dec 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Action against such an illegitimate executive administration would not only be ---legal--- but would be
``````````
What PART of this ...
Duh ! He was explaining what nutballs think.

"Not that I give any credence to their claims… I certainly do not. "

Hee hee.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134528 Dec 22, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee.
No, "you" were "making FUN" of the BLOG that "I" put
on here. That they DISSED me and I was TOO dumb to SEE it!

I'm SHOWING "you" WHO
the dummy WAS/IS ...!!!

tee hee hee
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134529 Dec 22, 2012

“Facts trump speculation”

Bristol, CT

#134530 Dec 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No, "you" were "making FUN" of the BLOG that "I" put
on here. That they DISSED me and I was TOO dumb to SEE it!
I'm SHOWING "you" WHO
the dummy WAS/IS ...!!!
tee hee hee
Got Alzheimer's?
American Lady wrote:
Why We Can Not Ignore the “Birthers”
This is part of why I believe we cannot ignore the “birthers”… for what they are selling in the community of the far, far right is that the Obama Presidency is demonstrably not legitimate, and therefore at its core in violation of the constitution.
Action against such an illegitimate executive administration would not only be legal, but would be patriotically and morally required.
http://celestiallands.org/wayside/ ...
wojar wrote:
"UR quoting someone who thinks UR a nutball. Ha ha."
Does that refresh your memory, BirfoonBoy?

How's the crow tasting?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not that I give any credence to their claims… I certainly do not."
Hee hee.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#134531 Dec 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
America is ignoring birthers
About 1,440,000 results (0.38 seconds)

America is NOT ignoring birthers
About 14,600,000 results (0.41 seconds)

;0)
America is laughing at Birfoons. We have been for the last 5 years

“Facts trump speculation”

Bristol, CT

#134532 Dec 22, 2012
Here it is again, does this help your failing memory?
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
``````````
What PART of this ...
wojar wrote:

Hee hee.
In Birfoonistan, this means I was making fun of the blog (that BirfoonPreOpLady copied and pasted without comprehension.)

Really, BirfoonMan/Lady, you need to read and understand what you copy and paste.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#134534 Dec 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Why We Can Not Ignore the “Birthers”
This is part of why I believe we cannot ignore the “birthers”… for what they are selling in the community of the far, far right is that the Obama Presidency is demonstrably not legitimate, and therefore at its core in violation of the constitution.
Action against such an illegitimate executive administration would not only be legal, but would be patriotically and morally required.
http://celestiallands.org/wayside/...
He produced the certificate.

A large majority (53 percent to 38 percent) of the electorate blames George W. Bush not Barack Obama for the condition of today's economy.

If you picture the “fiscal cliff” struggle between the Democratic White House and the Republican House of Representatives as hand-to-hand political combat between the President and Speaker John Boehner, you’d have to score it as advantage Obama by a wide margin.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134538 Dec 22, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
He produced the certificate.
A large majority (53 percent to 38 percent) of the electorate blames George W. Bush not Barack Obama for the condition of today's economy.
If you picture the “fiscal cliff” struggle between the Democratic White House and the Republican House of Representatives as hand-to-hand political combat between the President and Speaker John Boehner, you’d have to score it as advantage Obama by a wide margin.
2* Bush Derangement Syndrome

As first described by conservative columnist and Psychiatrist Charles Krauthammer, Bush Derangement Syndrome (or BDS) is a loss of the capability for rational thought. This loss is often displayed over a period of hours, days or even months and years.

The sufferer in all cases blames President George W. Bush for any and all types of disasters, human maladies, etc. despite abundant evidence of contrary causal effects.

BDS is also manifested in many sufferers by a determination to label President Bush as the greatest single threat to democracy and freedom in the United States since the passage of the Alien and Sedition Acts during the presidency of John Adams.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS) is a neologism coined by neoconservative pundit Charles Krauthammer. As he defined it in a 2003 column, it is:

“”...[T]he acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency — nay — the very existence of George W. Bush.[1]
BDS was originally coined by Krauthammer to attack Howard Dean, Barbara Streisand, and Bill Moyers in a pathetic attempt to equate them to full-on conspiracy theories about Dubya like Cynthia McKinney's endorsement of 9/11 "truth", and it soon became a convenient way for wingnuts to handwave away any criticism of Bush.[2] Unfortunately for those alleged to be suffering BDS, it is not listed in the DSM and as such unlikely to be covered by the average insurance plan.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Bush_Derangement...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134540 Dec 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Lapierre of the NRA certainly has. He wants guards at EVERY school and high school in the United States of America. Armed guards. What's next? Hospitals, hotels, work places? The country to become a garrison, a fortress? Why not barbed wire around all these establishments?
Lapierre is a nutbar, a fool. He will regulate everything except guns. Guns don't kill,(tell that to those kids and their teachers), people kill. How ignorant. Statistics from other countries with some form of gun control where gun killings range from 6 to 20 times fewer don't faze these guys. It's societal, nothing to do with guns. Suuuuuure. Like other countries do not have "societal" issues.
HOw much will it cost to turn the USA into an armed fortress? School boards are short of funds, but Lapierre thinks that these rare moneys would best be spent on armed guards. Imagine the mentality, those children, growing up around armed guards. They will attain adulthood thinking it's normal for anyone, just anyone, to buy a gun and that the only way to protect oneself from some of those gun nuts is arming oneself or having armed guards all around.
Sad.
My comments in [...]

How dare you tell our nation that Congress is to blame for this problem when your organization's lobbying efforts have been responsible for blocking all meaningful gun control measures in recent years?[We do NOT need OUR guns taken away, that's WHY!]]

And how dare you tell our kids that the only way we know how to keep them safe is to hope someone shoots first before someone else shoots them?[What about ALL the "bully's w/guns??? How WELL has Congress STOPPED "Bullying" in schools??? Nada!]

We, as a people, are better than that.[Tell THAT to the BAD criminals w/guns!]

We are a nation that has persevered through tragedies and triumphs alike by being brave,[By NOT being WITHOUT Guns] not by being afraid as Mr. LaPierre wants us to be.[There IS a time for guns! Sometimes FEAR is a GOOD thing] His solution to violence is to ensure more violence, his own perceived right kind of violence, but all Mr. LaPierre's solution would accomplish is ensuring our children grow up believing there is no hope to stop the violence.[His way is to ARM soft-spots, like where OUR children ARE! To KEEP them From HARM!]]

As a mom, the NRA's comments offend me. As a leader in Michigan's capitol, they anger me.[As a grandmother, "your" comments OFFEND me!]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gretchen-whitme...

The "only" way to
STOP a "bad guy"
with a gun
IS a GOOD Guy
WITH a GUN!!!!
--Wayne LaPierre
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#134542 Dec 22, 2012
11 homicides involving guns in Japan last year.

Do they play video games in Japan?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#134543 Dec 22, 2012
Did you know there was an armed guard at Columbine the day of the massacre?

Fact.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134544 Dec 22, 2012
President Barack Obama used the funeral ... to talk about himself.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-use...

How "narcissistic" can you get ???
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#134545 Dec 22, 2012
Birfoons hate when the president uses personal stories to relate directly to people (because that's how you make friends and empathize with people, and birfoons hate that).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr CCC 1,275,000
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Trey LaTrache 54,497
Candi wright. Homewrecker 6 hr Enough1908 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr CrunchyBacon 100,630
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 10 hr lakeche 4
abby 8-28=15 10 hr Julie 8
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr Doug77 6,402
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages