BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
118,401 - 118,420 of 174,623 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Copying? Ha ha. We both say the same thing and what's done with the cue ball, the difference being that mine is printable for ages 0 to 100 whereas yours is printable for no one, any age. Mine comes out clean, yours comes out filthy, well,like you. You just don't have it, you can't write without being crass and vulgar. It's so you.
Hey dip, do you see the word "printable"? You used it twice if fact. Eat more ANTS! dodo bird
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dip, do you see the word "printable"? You used it twice if fact. Eat more ANTS! dodo bird
Jimacarta must be here! Is that you peanut man?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I know, they know, we know, everybody knows you did not write that. Plagiarism, cut and paste, the birther credo.
You know, I know, they know, we know, everybody knows you don't have a dog in this fight.
Don't expect anymore post from me! I am tired of feeding your NPD condition!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures. All blow no dough.
A penny saved is a penny earned!
Learn to Read

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>A penny saved is a penny earned!
Thanks to the cliff debacle we may all need every penny - I still say "none of the above" should be an option for every election!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Should you be eradicated? You betcha!
I answered a question which mentioned "repealed".

You, of course, legendary braggart and superficial bigmouth, would come back with violent word : "eradicate". Figues. And you say it from the comfort of your grease-covered 25 yr-old lazy boy from which only a powerful cattle prod could dislodge you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimacarta must be here! Is that you peanut man?
Absence of comma following "you" renders sentence grammatically incorrect and nonsensical. But then, what's new?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I know, they know, we know, everybody knows you don't have a dog in this fight.
Don't expect anymore post from me! I am tired of feeding your NPD condition!
You're a thief. You steal. And you do in here, in public. How stupid. Justice? Ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You, of course, legendary braggart and superficial bigmouth, would come back with violent word : "eradicate". Figues. And you say it from the comfort of your grease-covered 25 yr-old lazy boy from which only a powerful cattle prod could dislodge you.
corr : "a" violent word and "figures".
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to the cliff debacle we may all need every penny - I still say "none of the above" should be an option for every election!
That option has always been there, you just have to exercise it.
I am looking forward to falling off the "Cliff"!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak of my use of the "violent" word "eradicate" and then turn right around and suggest using a cattle prod on me. DOH....Can you see what an ugly hypocrite you are? Why are you here again?
Learn to Read

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>That option has always been there, you just have to exercise it.
I am looking forward to falling off the "Cliff"!
I often do - I call it the Libertarian candidate
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a thief. You steal. And you do in here, in public. How stupid. Justice? Ha ha.
Let's take a look at this post. A line and a half and you managed to call Justice a thief and stupid. You really can't handle what you dish out lunatic. That makes you a big wussy and a coward. Sad and pathetic.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I often do - I call it the Libertarian candidate
When faced with "none of the above", I just don't vote.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take a look at this post. A line and a half and you managed to call Justice a thief and stupid. You really can't handle what you dish out lunatic. That makes you a big wussy and a coward. Sad and pathetic.
This is just the NPD condition manifesting itself in a deranged subhuman.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what YOU call someone who publishes material without attributing its source. It's too bad I have to call him a thief, but he certainly has earned it as opposed to ha ha "Justice". BTW, you have much experience lifting other people's words and not attributing them You're also a thief, and many other things, none of them flattering.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the people that should never own a weapon, they are a murder looking for a place to happen.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what YOU call someone who publishes material without attributing its source. It's too bad I have to call him a thief, but he certainly has earned it as opposed to ha ha "Justice". BTW, you have much experience lifting other people's words and not attributing them You're also a thief, and many other things, none of them flattering.
Lunatic, you're a joke. You're a hater of America and Americans. All that hate is gonna kill ya boi! Better wise up. Airboat ride skanky?
Learn to Read

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>When faced with "none of the above", I just don't vote.
Another option.(Of course certain members of the local Republican Party have a fit if you suggest that you didn't vote a straight ticket. I'm sure the Democrats do the same - but they tend not to even contest several races here so they can't say much)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Omama, do us all a favor and step down. You're not worthy of the office!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Terry rigsby 48,903
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,079,851
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min PEllen 97,531
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min TRD 67,940
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 9 min PEllen 1
Abby July 25, 2014 11 min PEllen 1
Amy 7-24 33 min Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 13 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••