BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134403 Dec 20, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Dozens of Mich. Schools Close Amid Threats, Rumors
Dozens of Michigan schools canceled classes for thousands of students to cool off rumored threats of violence and problems related to doomsday scenarios based on the Mayan calendar, officials said Thursday.
Public schools in Genesee and Lapeer counties, neighboring counties north of the Detroit area, started the Christmas break Wednesday night rather than hold classes the rest of the week. Meanwhile, police investigated whether students made false claims about guns at the high school in Grand Blanc, said John Potbury, a spokesman for the Genesee County prosecutor.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dozens-mic...
WARS & rumors of WARS!- Biblical
VIOLENCE & Rumors of Violence!- Society NOW!
Arm all the students. ALL of them, from kindergarten to University, and don't forget the teachers, professors, and all school admin staff. That ought to allay all that fear!
John Queer Faced Boehner

Chicago, IL

#134404 Dec 20, 2012
Hey, did anyone see $8,900,000 of tax payers money laying around? I seem to have misplaced it.

Hmmm, thats seem to be the same amount of money we spent for Romney's presidential transition.

Weird huh?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134405 Dec 20, 2012
Is this AMERICA? Part 4

DEATH EDUCATION in the PUBLIC SCHOOLS

Some public schools teach "death education." Some even have a "suicide talking day." On that day, students write suicide notes. They write their own obituaries and discuss what they will look like in their caskets. One student said that before "suicide talking day," she never considered the possibility of suicide. After that day, she began to contemplate it. She thought that it would "liberate her spirit" so that it would no longer be "enslaved to her body." In addition, it would help with the problem of global overpopulation. She said that the suicide training made her "brave enough" to commit suicide.1

Do you remember Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado, where two students shot a number of their classmates and then committed suicide? That occurred in 1999. Since 1985, Columbine has been teaching death education classes.

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/007/america...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134406 Dec 20, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Obama Birth Issue Raised By 3 Arizona Electors
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-birth-...
So I've heard. Moe, Larry and Curly.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134408 Dec 20, 2012
Signs of The Times
"See, I have told you before hand" Matthew 24:25
Part Two -
BETRAYAL

"And children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death." Mark 13:12

"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come...children will be disobedient to parents..." 2Timothy 3:1-2

“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea." Matthew 18:6

http://www.openyoureyespeople.org/Children-wi...

Already happening !!!
``````````
Q&A: Why kids kill parents

TERMS
Parricide: technically refers to the killing of a close relative but has become increasingly synonymous with a child killing his or her parents.

Matricide: term used to refer to the killing of one's mother.

Patricide: term used to refer to the killing of one's father.

STATISTICS
How often do children kill parents, particularly mothers, in the United States?
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_162-6383938...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134409 Dec 20, 2012
American Lady wrote:
THIS is "derogatory & MEAN ...
WHAT "good" is a FIST against a GUN ???
WHERE IS THE "commonsense" in THAT?
When NO ONE cares anymore WHAT they DO!
Robbing & KILLING for "cents" sometimes!
``````
Not man enough? Buy a gun
Marketers have long told potential customers that if you used their product, it would do more than satisfy your consumer desires, it would make you into the kind of person you want to be.
You may not be young, hip, and creative, but if you buy a computer from Apple, you can tell yourself that you are. Wearing a T-shirt from Under Armour won't actually turn you into an athlete, but it doesn't hurt to pretend.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/20/opinion/waldman...
On the upper right hand side of this forum is where I got this.
Did NOT go to cnn lQQking for IT!
C-ommunist
N-ews
N-etwork
You don't have a brain? Get the equalizer. A gun
You don't have a penis? Get the replacement. A gun
You're a coward? Get some courage. A gun.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134411 Dec 20, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a brain? Get the equalizer. A gun
You don't have a penis? Get the replacement. A gun
You're a coward? Get some courage. A gun.
I have GUTS ...
And HAVE used THEM more than once.

My FIST "has been USED" more times than I want to remember!
When the "culture" is THAT ...
You "STAND UP for yourself!

Without a GUN!

Fists do NOT work GOOD up against ...

A "coward" with a GUN!
IT is a "gun" culture NOW!

I'm for LIFE remember ???

I

L
O
V
E

Living !!!

Pro-gun owners SHOOT to STAY Alive!
NOT just for the "HELL of IT" ... OR
Cause they CAN
or ANYTHING like THAT!
Capiche?
.dumchit!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#134413 Dec 21, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"... don’t know that no ..."? And just were did you get your education from?
That right Rogue! No social programs were initiated for blacks. The me too clause came much later. Teapartylady was simply misinformed.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#134414 Dec 21, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Man of the Year, 1938
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9 ...
Guess who will be Time's Man of the Tear for 2012?
<quoted text>
I guess you mitted the issue. It really does not matter who a Liberal rag thinks of anyone. Some times not being recognized by Time is a good thing.
Think back on people I remember I usually remember the azz-holes and the good guys. The people I do not remember are the average people.
Your idol articulated those same sentiments Rogue.

"Time magazine, I think there's some irrelevancy there to tell you the truth. I mean consider their list of the most influential people in the country and in the world. Some who have made that list? Yours truly. That oughta tell ya something right there regarding the credence we should give Time magazine and their list of people," Sarah Palin.

I suppose she is smart enough to realize she’s a dunce.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#134415 Dec 21, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have GUTS ...
And HAVE used THEM more than once.
My FIST "has been USED" more times than I want to remember!
The pertinent question is why AL is always getting into fist fights. She's the last person who should be entrusted to handle a gun responsibly.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134417 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But no one wants to print anything you post. Oh little jacqazz, let's not forget the onset of you being an azz; act like an azz, get treated like an azz. Remember azzhole? It was your choice to remain an azz. You probably can't help it though. Now you get it in return 10 fold. I keep my word. squidshat
You wrote : "But no one wants to print anything you post" ???? Meaning? I don't expect anyone to print anything I post. Why would anyone want to do that? However, does this mean that YOU do? You think that mockingly repeating the inane idiocies and filth that you vomit here means sane people want to copy you? Ha ha, what a poor slimy slug, omg.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134418 Dec 21, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>The pertinent question is why AL is always getting into fist fights. She's the last person who should be entrusted to handle a gun responsibly.
Americna er hmm Pravda lady is aka "patriot warrior and sloopy" and male.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134419 Dec 21, 2012
corr :American
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134420 Dec 21, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Copying? Ha ha. We both say the same thing and what's done with the cue ball, the difference being that mine is printable for ages 0 to 100 whereas yours is printable for no one, any age. Mine comes out clean, yours comes out filthy, well,like you. You just don't have it, you can't write without being crass and vulgar. It's so you.
Hey dip, do you see the word "printable"? You used it twice if fact. Eat more ANTS! dodo bird
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134421 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dip, do you see the word "printable"? You used it twice if fact. Eat more ANTS! dodo bird
Jimacarta must be here! Is that you peanut man?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134422 Dec 21, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I know, they know, we know, everybody knows you did not write that. Plagiarism, cut and paste, the birther credo.
You know, I know, they know, we know, everybody knows you don't have a dog in this fight.
Don't expect anymore post from me! I am tired of feeding your NPD condition!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134423 Dec 21, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures. All blow no dough.
A penny saved is a penny earned!
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#134424 Dec 21, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>A penny saved is a penny earned!
Thanks to the cliff debacle we may all need every penny - I still say "none of the above" should be an option for every election!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134425 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Should you be eradicated? You betcha!
I answered a question which mentioned "repealed".

You, of course, legendary braggart and superficial bigmouth, would come back with violent word : "eradicate". Figues. And you say it from the comfort of your grease-covered 25 yr-old lazy boy from which only a powerful cattle prod could dislodge you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134426 Dec 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimacarta must be here! Is that you peanut man?
Absence of comma following "you" renders sentence grammatically incorrect and nonsensical. But then, what's new?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 1 hr Reddog 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 3 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance