BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#134318 Dec 20, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain why you don’t know that no programs was “built” for any group you mentioned?
http://academic.udayton.edu/race/04needs/welf...
"... don’t know that no ..."? And just were did you get your education from?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#134319 Dec 20, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/292780... #
Obama was born in Hawaii as his birth certificate shows, and the facts on Obama's birth certificate had been repeatedly confirmed by officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor of Hawaii, a friend of Sarah Palin).The facts are also confirmed by the public Index Data file, and by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii (and ONLY the DOH of Hawaii could sent birth notices to that section of the paper, and in 1961 it only sent notices for births IN Hawaii) and by the Hawaii teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, after hearing of the birth in Hawaii to a woman named Stanley.
So Palin's in on the plot too! That evil man must be stopped.

Location hidden

#134320 Dec 20, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
I would like to be able to hear, who so called people are,that is telling these lost republicans in congress to block OBAMA every where he terns? And what there true agenda is. It is not to govern....
Could you possibly articulate your thoughts a little better as eye es jest a stew ped conservative who nose nuttin' abouts nuttin!

RationalState

#134321 Dec 20, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"... don’t know that no ..."? And just were did you get your education from?
Look who's talking! Mr. Did Knot No.

Location hidden

#134322 Dec 20, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
IT is a small world now days.and i dont care where he is from he is better american than them thar republicans weans have in thar.lol
Soooo, you are telling us our Constitution means only what you think it means. That is like a wife beater blaming his wife for making him made so she deserved to be beaten.

Location hidden

#134323 Dec 20, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Man of the Year, 1938
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9 ...
Guess who will be Time's Man of the Tear for 2012?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Mitten’s better Rogue.
http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content/newsweek...
I guess you mitted the issue. It really does not matter who a Liberal rag thinks of anyone. Some times not being recognized by Time is a good thing.
Think back on people I remember I usually remember the azz-holes and the good guys. The people I do not remember are the average people.

Location hidden

#134324 Dec 20, 2012
wojar wrote:
What did death of Mexican drug lord's g/f have to do with the Prez? Eh bigmouth?
Not only were they in possession of guns sold in Fast and Furious, but one of the guns was one of at least three that a FEDERAL AGENT had bought with FALSE information and then resold on the internet. That is right, we have a FEDERAL AGENT who was trafficking in rife arms illegally!!!

Ex-ATF official's gun ends up at Mexican cartel shootout that killed beauty queen; By William La Jeunesse; December 19, 2012

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/19/ex...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134325 Dec 20, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That wouldn't qualify as clever repartee in the bottom level class in middle school.
<quoted text>
I do it THAT way ...
Because THIS way
"goes" OVER "your" head ...

Whooooosh ...

IN one ear
&
OUT the other ...
NOT "even" touching the Webs !!!
``````````

A sword never kills anybody;
it is a tool in the killer's hand.
–- Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.

He that hath no sword,
let him sell his garment
and buy one.
–- the Bible, Luke 22:36.

Question: If Jesus is opposed to violence, why did he tell his disciples to buy swords (Lk 22:36-37).

Answer: Given how Jesus responds to Peter’s use of the sword (he rebukes him), and given everything Jesus says about loving enemies, doing good to them, turning the other cheek, and so on, it’s clear that, whatever Jesus was up to in telling his followers to buy swords, he clearly didn’t intend for them to use them.
http://reknew.org/2008/01/why-does-jesus-tell...

Because He had the Armor of God w/Him <3

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

``````````

Biblical Birthers? Titus Claims Bible Says Obama Ineligible for Presidency

Titus: What’s important is to realize that being a natural born citizen is based upon the law of nature. Any natural law is based on a law of nature which is revealed by God. And the notion is that no one is accidentally born in any particular nation to any particular parent. You’re not born by accident, you’re born by design. And who’s the designer? Well, God’s the designer.

So if you’re born of two parents, that is a mother and father, who are of the same citizenship, then you have been ordained by God to be a citizen of the nation of your parents.

That’s why he’s a natural born citizen. So, there’s a design in this that goes all the way back to scriptural principles.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/biblica...

Ellen, jock iTcH, and SEVERAL others
SHOULD read and Comprehend THIS ;0)
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#134326 Dec 20, 2012
Re: " Titus: What’s important is to realize that being a natural born citizen is based upon the law of nature. Any natural law is based on a law of nature which is revealed by God. And the notion is that no one is accidentally born in any particular nation to any particular parent. You’re not born by accident, you’re born by design. And who’s the designer? Well, God’s the designer. "

That is Titus's opinion, and he is one of three birther lawyers who share it.

But the fact is that the meaning of Natural Born comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth, and that the US Supreme Court recognized this in the Wong Kim Ark case.

Hollander v. McCain (New Hampshire 2008) ruling:“Those born “in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” U.S. Const., amend. XIV, have been considered American citizens under American law in effect since the time of the founding, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 674-75 (1898), and thus eligible for the presidency,

Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana (Indiana 2008 – Appellate Court) ruling:“Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.”

Tisdale v. Obama (Virginia federal court 2012) ruling:“It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens.”

Purpura v. Obama (New Jersey 2012) ruling:“No court, federal, state or administrative, has accepted the challengers’ position that Mr. Obama is not a “natural born Citizen” due to the acknowledged fact that his father was born in Kenya and was a British citizen by virtue of the then applicable British Nationality Act. Nor has the fact that Obama had, or may have had, dual citizenship at the time of his birth and thereafter been held to deny him the status of natural born. It is unnecessary to reinvent the wheel here.… The petitioners’ legal position on this issue, however well intentioned, has no merit in law. Thus, accepting for the point of this issue that Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii, he is a ‘natural born Citizen’ regardless of the status of his father.”

Voeltz v. Obama (Florida 2012) ruling:“However, the United States Supreme Court has concluded that ‘[e]very person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, becomes at once a citizen of the United States.‘Other courts that have considered the issue in the context of challenges to the qualifications of candidates for the office of President of the United States have come to the same conclusion.[The judge cites Hollander and Ankeny]

Voeltz v. Obama (2nd suit Florida 2012) ruling:“In addition, to the extent that the complaint alleges that President Obama is not a “natural born citizen” even though born int he United States, the Court is in agreement with other courts that have considered this issue, namely, that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purpose, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.[Citations to Wong, Hollander, Ankeny].

Allen v. Obama (Arizona 2012) ruling:“Most importantly, Arizona courts are bound by United States Supreme Court precedent in construing the United States Constitution, Arizona v. Jay J. Garfield Bldg. Co., 39 Ariz. 45, 54, 3 P.2d 983, 986(1931), and this precedent fully supports that President Obama is a natural born citizen under the Constitution and thus qualified to hold the office of President.… Contrary to Plaintiff’s assertion, Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874), does not hold otherwise”

Location hidden

#134327 Dec 20, 2012
wojar wrote:
What did death of Mexican drug lord's g/f have to do with the Prez? Eh bigmouth?
A guy walks into a bar with a monkey. The monkey grabbed some olives off the bar and ate them.
Then he grabbed some sliced limes and ate them.
He then jumped onto the pool table and grabbed one of the balls.
To everyone's amazement, he stuck it in his mouth and somehow swallowed it whole.

The bartender looked at the guy and said, "Did you see what your Monkey just did?"
"No, what?"
"He just ate the cue ball off my pool table...whole!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy, "he eats everything in sight, don't worry, I'll pay for the cue ball."
The guy finished his drink, paid his bill, paid for the stuff the Monkey ate and left.

Two weeks later the guy came back, and had his monkey with him. He ordered a drink and the monkey started running around the bar. The Monkey found a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabbed it, stuck it up his butt, pulled it out, and then ate it.

Then the monkey found a peanut, and again stuck it up his butt, pulled it out, and ate it. The bartender asked, "Did you see what your monkey just did?"
"No, what?" replied the man.
"Well, he stuck both a maraschino cherry and a peanut up his butt, pulled them out, and ate them!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy.

"He will eat anything, but ever since he had to shit out that cue ball, he measures everything first."

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134328 Dec 20, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do it THAT way ...
Because THIS way
Whooooosh ...
IN one ear
&
OUT the other ...
``````````
He that hath no sword,
let him sell his garment
and buy one.
Question: If Jesus is opposed to violence, why did he tell his disciples to buy swords (Lk 22:36-37).
Answer: Given how Jesus responds to Peter’s use of the sword (he rebukes him), and given everything Jesus says about loving enemies, doing good to them, turning the other cheek, and so on, it’s clear that, whatever Jesus was up to in telling his followers to buy swords, he clearly didn’t intend for them to use them.
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
``````````
Titus: What’s important is to realize that being a natural born citizen is based upon the law of nature. Any natural law is based on a law of nature which is revealed by God. And the notion is that no one is accidentally born in any particular nation to any particular parent. You’re not born by accident, you’re born by design. And who’s the designer? Well, God’s the designer.
So if you’re born of two parents, that is a mother and father, who are of the same citizenship, then you have been ordained by God to be a citizen of the nation of your parents.
That’s why he’s a natural born citizen. So, there’s a design in this that goes all the way back to scriptural principles.
American er hmm Pravda Lady visits her shrink. As per custom, she's lying on the couch, babbling on about Pravda, Jesus, Apostles, guns, Obama's birth certificate to her conveniently-bearded Freud-like psychiatrist who is holding this pad on which he is taking notes. Unbeknownst to her, on this pad, he has scrawled, in big black letters : COMPLETELY NUTS.(Source : The Far Side). For hyphen and attribution-challenged LRS's benefit.

Location hidden

#134329 Dec 20, 2012
What Would Reagan Say About Sam Donaldson’s Arrest for DUI?, 20 Dec 2012; By Dale Eisinger

If he was alive to hear the news that ABC News veteran Sam Donaldson was arrested for drunk driving, former President Ronald Reagan would probably pause, just smile and nod his head, and say,“Well …”

Donaldson, 78, was charged with DUI on Dec. 1 in Lewes, Del.

Donaldson might be best known for his time as a White House correspondent, twice holding the title of chief white House correspondent.

Particularly during the Reagan administration, Donaldson was known for his tough questioning and unrelenting manner, often shouting questions at the president. Despite what was perceived as an antagonistic relationship, Donaldson had a strange affection for Reagan.

"People ask me about my relationship with President Reagan. I say it was a case of two 'hams' discovering each other. Only I played the 'straight man' and he always had the last word,” Donaldson once said in an interview.

Reagan was famous for his wit and missed no opportunity to banter with Donaldson.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/donaldson-dui-...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

RationalState

#134330 Dec 20, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only were they in possession of guns sold in Fast and Furious, but one of the guns was one of at least three that a FEDERAL AGENT had bought with FALSE information and then resold on the internet. That is right, we have a FEDERAL AGENT who was trafficking in rife arms illegally!!!
Ex-ATF official's gun ends up at Mexican cartel shootout that killed beauty queen; By William La Jeunesse; December 19, 2012
Nonsense. Gun was legally sold. And his purchase was not "illegal" as you claim. Listing his place of work, a federal office, rather than his residence, is OBVIOUSLY not an attempt at surreptitious purchase. Get real.

RationalState

#134332 Dec 20, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do it THAT way ...
Because THIS way
Whooooosh ...
IN one ear
&
OUT the other ...
``````````
He that hath no sword,
let him sell his garment
and buy one.
Armour of God Prayer
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
``````````
You forgot the butt of stupidity.

Make believe law is utterly stupid no matter how you try to dress it. If you are born in the US of parents who are not diplomats or hostile occupying troops, you are ordained by the founding fathers to be a Natural Born Citizen. That has always been the law in this country.

RationalState

#134334 Dec 20, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
A guy walks into a bar with a monkey. The monkey grabbed some olives off the bar and ate them.
Then he grabbed some sliced limes and ate them.
He then jumped onto the pool table and grabbed one of the balls.
To everyone's amazement, he stuck it in his mouth and somehow swallowed it whole.
The bartender looked at the guy and said, "Did you see what your Monkey just did?"
"No, what?"
"He just ate the cue ball off my pool table...whole!"
"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy, "he eats everything in sight, don't worry, I'll pay for the cue ball."
The guy finished his drink, paid his bill, paid for the stuff the Monkey ate and left.
Two weeks later the guy came back, and had his monkey with him. He ordered a drink and the monkey started running around the bar. The Monkey found a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabbed it, stuck it up his butt, pulled it out, and then ate it.
Then the monkey found a peanut, and again stuck it up his butt, pulled it out, and ate it. The bartender asked, "Did you see what your monkey just did?"
"No, what?" replied the man.
"Well, he stuck both a maraschino cherry and a peanut up his butt, pulled them out, and ate them!"
"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy.
"He will eat anything, but ever since he had to shit out that cue ball, he measures everything first."
But no matter how often Rouge must eat his words he never measures them first.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134335 Dec 20, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could tell by the way his hair was blowing about that he had missed the ENTIRE point of the article. Right over his head at high speed.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134336 Dec 20, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>But no matter how often Rouge must eat his words he never measures them first.
Archie Bunker is mad at Obama

````
Faint at Heart
Do NOT Watch :)

Just a "song" - toby keith - ;~)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

RationalState

#134338 Dec 20, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Archie Bunker is mad at Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KDk8BDGnMxgXX
````
Faint at Heart
Do NOT Watch :)
Just a "song" - toby keith - ;~)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sorry, if you cannot even write a sentence UR wasting my time.

wojar wrote:
But no matter how often Rouge must eat his words he never measures them first.Are
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134339 Dec 20, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Extra Hold hairspray. Remember, Extra Hold!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134340 Dec 20, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
But you "are" a waste of time! Bit of an enigma, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 3 min Culture Auditor 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,154,159
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min OzRitz 49,225
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 1 hr WOW 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,064
abby 12-21 2 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-21 2 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance