BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
118,201 - 118,220 of 174,515 Comments Last updated 28 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
WHERE do "criminals GET Guns ???
Orlando fire chief under investigation after gun stolen from car
City officials say gun was taken out of unlocked car in downtown Orlando
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Orlando-fire...
PERFECT example!!!!!!!!
More bad "Furious" news. Ex-ATF agent's gun found where beauty queen died! Damn you Omama!!! You're making an awful lot of people very angry with you. Resign!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because you know it's real. NOW you know, LMAO (LRD tm reg'd)
As I clearly stated, I'm not concerned about it. squid jr.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost as realistic as Romney's suggestion that people self deport. Another idiot
I prefer a "forced" deportation.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama heard you the night of November 6, 2012. He simply turned around, took one mighty swing and knocked out all birthers and tea partyers out cold. Time : 5 seconds running, 10 second count, 15 seconds total.
OH, did I tell you? Inauguration January 21, 2012, when the chief justice will say : "Congratulations, Mr President". LMAO (tm reg'd wing man)lol lol
Birdman couldn't knock out Mooshell! LMAO!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Too funny! House Demokraut urges Americans to give up their guns. "Maybe you want to turn in your guns" said Texas Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee. LMAO! I'm going tomorrow to turn in all my water pistols and cap guns! What an idiot!
Asking is all they can do, what a bunch of turnips!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are speaking purely theoretically, of course. However, I disagree. In principle a Constitutional amendment could not merely require that both parents be citizens but that they both be blond and over six feet tall and speak Latin. Although the Constitution itself says that there shall be no ex post facto laws, a Constitutional amendment would overturn that in regards to any specific point in the amendment.
What a Constitutional amendment cannot do, obviously, is rule that the tide not come in, or something physicl like that. But stupid human things, it can do and in fact has been done---for example, Prohibition.
But, as I said, Constitutional amendments are hugely difficult to pass. Still, if the birthers want to pass one---well,let them waste their time trying!
The Constitution has spoken, Obama isn't a citizen of the USofA.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you my good sir. I like to think of it as an instant classic
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Classic! Hell, the ebb and flow of your words would have sparked jealousy amongst the masters.
Teh two dolts are actually proud.

Yes indeed, an instant classic as the two class dunces enjoy the schoolyard verbiabe after bullying the brightest kids in class ("that'll teach 'em to be smart azzes", says LRS as future Justice ha ha Dale sniggers) Cleanest mouths in the school from having them washed daily. Future grave diggers and cannon fodder. Professions we can't do without, let's face it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Birdman couldn't knock out Mooshell! LMAO!
Oh no? What'd he do November 6? One punch and out like lights were the birthers, the tea partyers and repubs. Are you saying that's not what happened? Still in denial? Well then, all you have to do is tune in January 21, 2013, pretty much any channel, even Foxnews.com , ha ha, as they eat crow, specially when the Chief Justice says : "CONGRATULATIONS, MR PRESIDENT".
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
More bad "Furious" news. Ex-ATF agent's gun found where beauty queen died! Damn you Omama!!! You're making an awful lot of people very angry with you. Resign!
Charge
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Drum Calls - Call To Battle
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes indeed, an instant classic as the two class dunces enjoy the schoolyard verbiabe after bullying the brightest kids in class ("that'll teach 'em to be smart azzes", says LRS as future Justice ha ha Dale sniggers) Cleanest mouths in the school from having them washed daily. Future grave diggers and cannon fodder. Professions we can't do without, let's face it.
At least we know to spell "the"! I'm really worried about your memory jacqazz. I'm retired, remember? Nor do I have any financial issues, at ALL. Compared to you and your filth, of course we're proud. Proud we didn't turn out like you. Ala Slopuke.....Hee Hee Hee
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Everyone has their nitch in life, we became grave diggers, you became a .....!
Yep, those mouth washings have really hepled, not one cavity!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no? What'd he do November 6? One punch and out like lights were the birthers, the tea partyers and repubs. Are you saying that's not what happened? Still in denial? Well then, all you have to do is tune in January 21, 2013, pretty much any channel, even Foxnews.com , ha ha, as they eat crow, specially when the Chief Justice says : "CONGRATULATIONS, MR PRESIDENT".
The usurper physically attacked the American people? I just saw him sitting on his azz like he's done the past four years! He's a birdboy! Maybe you'd like some of his pecker? LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Resign^ ha ha.

Birther scenario, typed very slowly so they can read and digest and maybe, just maybe, understand :

President's aide : Mr. President,we have a request here from a certain, er, hmm, well, very vulgar and profane person, a birther;s

President : How amusing. Let him in. I love to hear these guys as they are the true patriots, real Americans, ready to die for their country;

LRS is ushered in.

LRS : Look, blackie, you're living in the WHITE House, get it, WHITE WHITE House. You and your African family , get the hell out. Resign.

President : By god, LRS , you're right. So many reasons why I have no business here. I'm black, Kenyan, almost illiterate, no wonder, even my high school diploma is a fake. I hereby resign. You take over, LRS, you seem to be the perfect man for the job and I suggest you appoint that grand patriot, American Lady as vice-president. And Justice Dale as attorney-general;

LRS : About time, dumbazzbastard stupid n-word.

State of the Union , by newly-appointed president LRS :

Dear fellow Lady dumbazzbastards and dumbazzbitch Americans. I'm the prez now see, and what I say goes. From immdiate effect, ALL citizens, including newborns, are to be armed. Anyone refusing to do so will face a firing squad of his peers. Don't be impatient, Rogue, I promise you'll lead the first firing squad. We nuke all Moslem countries, Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran tomorrow and annex Canada just like we successfully did in 1812. All buttflappers report to me this instant and bring plenty of condoms as I intend to make it last, whoopee. Oh, all those earning over $250,000 are hereby tax-exempt. Drilliong for oil starts next week at Ground Zero, Central Park, Grand Canyon and Arlington cemetery. Lastly, I will shutter all "enemy" newspapers like the NY Times, Washington Post and formally name Pravda our national newspaper .
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The usurper physically attacked the American people? I just saw him sitting on his azz like he's done the past four years! He's a birdboy! Maybe you'd like some of his pecker? LMAO
You are the class dunce. Not too good at analogies, and it's a shame, takes all the fun away when we have to explain it. Oh well.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Resign^ ha ha.
Birther scenario, typed very slowly so they can read and digest and maybe, just maybe, understand :
President's aide : Mr. President,we have a request here from a certain, er, hmm, well, very vulgar and profane person, a birther;s
President : How amusing. Let him in. I love to hear these guys as they are the true patriots, real Americans, ready to die for their country;
LRS is ushered in.
LRS : Look, blackie, you're living in the WHITE House, get it, WHITE WHITE House. You and your African family , get the hell out. Resign.
President : By god, LRS , you're right. So many reasons why I have no business here. I'm black, Kenyan, almost illiterate, no wonder, even my high school diploma is a fake. I hereby resign. You take over, LRS, you seem to be the perfect man for the job and I suggest you appoint that grand patriot, American Lady as vice-president. And Justice Dale as attorney-general;
LRS : About time, dumbazzbastard stupid n-word.
State of the Union , by newly-appointed president LRS :
Dear fellow Lady dumbazzbastards and dumbazzbitch Americans. I'm the prez now see, and what I say goes. From immdiate effect, ALL citizens, including newborns, are to be armed. Anyone refusing to do so will face a firing squad of his peers. Don't be impatient, Rogue, I promise you'll lead the first firing squad. We nuke all Moslem countries, Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran tomorrow and annex Canada just like we successfully did in 1812. All buttflappers report to me this instant and bring plenty of condoms as I intend to make it last, whoopee. Oh, all those earning over $250,000 are hereby tax-exempt. Drilliong for oil starts next week at Ground Zero, Central Park, Grand Canyon and Arlington cemetery. Lastly, I will shutter all "enemy" newspapers like the NY Times, Washington Post and formally name Pravda our national newspaper .
Damn! All of those slurs came so easy for you! Why?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we know to spell "the"! I'm really worried about your memory jacqazz. I'm retired, remember? Nor do I have any financial issues, at ALL. Compared to you and your filth, of course we're proud. Proud we didn't turn out like you. Ala Slopuke.....Hee Hee Hee
Careful, with the "teh" typo, you're such an easy target. And I won't even correct your typos, god knows your torture of the English language is sufficiently apparent as it is.Incidentally I make typos by the dozen and I don't mind saying so.

You ignorantly zoom in on typos, so easy, yet you forget to correct "verbiabe", which, and read carefully now as you've never seen it, "verbiage".

Lastly, why are you telling me you're retired? The schoolyard thing is an analogy, omg, you ruined it again by forcing me to explain it, as per ruffian Obama beating knocking you guys out which, incidentally, he could. And no fiancial issues? Did I bring that up, slug? I'm sure you don't, DOH.

You could never turn out like me. Not in your wildest phantasms, hopes and dreams.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama heard you the night of November 6, 2012. He simply turned around, took one mighty swing and knocked out all birthers and tea partyers out cold. Time : 5 seconds running, 10 second count, 15 seconds total.
OH, did I tell you? Inauguration January 21, 2012, when the chief justice will say : "Congratulations, Mr President". LMAO (tm reg'd wing man)lol lol
You forgot to include a favorite Birfoon expression: tick tock tick tock.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Damn! All of those slurs came so easy for you! Why?
Oh yeah? Except for the LRS copyrighted slurs, name the slurs I used. Name ONE. I don't have to. You think he's the grandest when he writes them, but then tell me they are slurs when I simply repeat them? You ARE a poor loser, aren't you? Justice ha ha, omg,ho ho, Dale.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, with the "teh" typo, you're such an easy target. And I won't even correct your typos, god knows your torture of the English language is sufficiently apparent as it is.Incidentally I make typos by the dozen and I don't mind saying so.
You ignorantly zoom in on typos, so easy, yet you forget to correct "verbiabe", which, and read carefully now as you've never seen it, "verbiage".
Lastly, why are you telling me you're retired? The schoolyard thing is an analogy, omg, you ruined it again by forcing me to explain it, as per ruffian Obama beating knocking you guys out which, incidentally, he could. And no fiancial issues? Did I bring that up, slug? I'm sure you don't, DOH.
You could never turn out like me. Not in your wildest phantasms, hopes and dreams.
Thank you for apologizing to us for the way you turned-out.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Nothing to with F&F or Obama. Why don't you learn the facts before spouting off your drivel. BTW, a "beauty queen" living with drug lords is simply a prostitute.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,079,099
Amy 7-24 15 min Mister Tonka 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min Terry rigsby 48,868
Abby 7-24 1 hr RACE 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••