BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#134236 Dec 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know anything? No one likes a copycat. LMAO!
You're totally ignorant and illiterate. Was not copying you, was making you speak exactly as you would were you , god forbid, president.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#134237 Dec 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slo, you seem to have trouble understanding almost everyone on here. Learning problems? Mentally challenged? Oh, I forgot, methhead!!!
Perhaps you think BirfoonLady's blabbering is speaking in tongues? No wonder you think you understand something.

LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134240 Dec 19, 2012
``````````

The Origin of God Warriors

A simple transition of our life from mind based to conscious based can recreate the Kingdom of God right here and every one can become part of it.
Here I am not referring to the ones who take the bloody path, but the one who preaches order through peace and self-realization. Researcher would categorize the one taking the bloody path as Dark God Warriors. The root of both is same. It is inevitable by a law that all things are created in pairs. It comes from the direct realization of extremism of western culture that is breeding material fanatics and power fanatics breaking every law of nature and rewriting laws to their convenience.
It should be underlined that there is nothing called absolute light warriors [God warriors] and absolute dark warriors [Devils warriors]. Everything comes from one single spiritual source and it is differentiated into light and dark for a functional purpose.

Read article “Divine Secret”. They form the left and right of one whole.

http://www.reocities.com/consciousness123/god...

“Divine Secret”

From the eyes of a Scientist, Me and the Light of the Lord in Me

Scientist in me [what society taught me] tells me nature is Gravity and is a centripetal force

Second law of thermodynamics applied to it tells me that the system should collapse to a center point and die ...

http://www.reocities.com/consciousness123/div...

American Lady

Danville, KY

#134241 Dec 19, 2012
Texas troopers subject women to roadside cavity searches after routine traffic stop (VIDEO)

http://rt.com/usa/news/texas-women-roadside-c...

WORSE than "sick" ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134242 Dec 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh. 3-letter words, slug, NOT 3 letter words. Like your bosom buddy and condom supplier Justice ha ha Dale, will I have to give you grammar lessons? He has trouble also with punctuation, notably the hyphen. I don't mind teaching you English, your FIRST language but only my SECOND.
Oh, your misuse of the English language occurs more than you think. There's not a thing in this world you could teach me. Pride kills ya know? RIP LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134243 Dec 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're totally ignorant and illiterate. Was not copying you, was making you speak exactly as you would were you , god forbid, president.
You've been copying me for sometime now jacqazz. I know it and so do you! MOron
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134244 Dec 19, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be of interest to you L
Happened to run across it.:(
Tenn. judge acquits 3 of sex trafficking
http://www.wbay.com/story/20388317/tenn-judge...
Thanks AL. I wonder if one of the Jane Doe's could have been the girl we were looking for. I thought she might be in protective custody or maybe the witness protection plan. There is a bunch of no good going on in TN. Thanks again.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134245 Dec 19, 2012
NEW IMPEACHMENT THREAT, WITH DEMOCRAT 'INVOLVED'
Bi-partisan demand to be consulted on Obama plans

WASHINGTON – U.S. Reps. Walter Jones, R-N.C., and Charles Rangel, D-N.Y., along with retired senior defense intelligence officer Col. Walter P. Lang and the Veterans for Peace today said Congress must be consulted before Barack Obama would send American troops into Syria.

Or else.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/new-impeachment-th...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134246 Dec 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks AL. I wonder if one of the Jane Doe's could have been the girl we were looking for. I thought she might be in protective custody or maybe the witness protection plan. There is a bunch of no good going on in TN. Thanks again.
You're Welcome.
Wish it could have been GOOD news :)

Could be :(
I know!
It's happening too much ... all over the place.
No good that is!
t clms

Victoria, Canada

#134247 Dec 19, 2012
ace wrote:
ILLEGAL ALIEN , kenya
Your President for the next four years..!!!!!!

You are lucky to have him.
t clms

Victoria, Canada

#134248 Dec 19, 2012
American Lady wrote:
NEW IMPEACHMENT THREAT, WITH DEMOCRAT 'INVOLVED'
Bi-partisan demand to be consulted on Obama plans
WASHINGTON – U.S. Reps. Walter Jones, R-N.C., and Charles Rangel, D-N.Y., along with retired senior defense intelligence officer Col. Walter P. Lang and the Veterans for Peace today said Congress must be consulted before Barack Obama would send American troops into Syria.
Or else.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/new-impeachment-th...
Republicans couldn't impeach a mangy okie dog with rabies if they tried for hundred years.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134249 Dec 19, 2012
This is the generation I grew UP in!
[When Waylon WAS "big"]
Many others on here too, I suspect :)

We HAD the "World by The Tail" ...

Waylon Jennings - The Wild Ones

I'm gonna say "Good Night" with this in mind :)

The Eagle - Waylon Jennings
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134250 Dec 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you think BirfoonLady's blabbering is speaking in tongues? No wonder you think you understand something.
LOL
Perhaps, I think you're an idiot?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#134251 Dec 19, 2012
t clms wrote:
<quoted text>
Your President for the next four years..!!!!!!
You are lucky to have him.
Well "Howdy T Clms"! And what parts of this great world do you hail from?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#134252 Dec 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, your misuse of the English language occurs more than you think. There's not a thing in this world you could teach me. Pride kills ya know? RIP LOL
Dolt, re-read your interrogative.

That is what's known as a tag question, and it should be set off with a comma. The way it's written now, "you" is the DO and the sentence makes no sense. Kill can be both transitive and intransitive, and you've really fouled up a simple sentence with it, Dolt.

Pride kills, you know?

I hope this lesson helps with your English, Dolt. Don't worry, this lesson is free of charge.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#134253 Dec 19, 2012
Birfoons, I noticed today was another awful day for you clowns.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#134254 Dec 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, I think you're an idiot?
Lol, another poorly written sentence by Loser Reposting Spam.

Perhaps you can explain why perhaps is set off with a comma in the above?

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Please learn how to write a simple sentence, child.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#134255 Dec 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
turned out, not turned-out. Would you like me to explain the grammatical rule here hyphen-wise?
sure, go ahead and waste your time! I could care less, you got the point!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134256 Dec 20, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Had "corruption" on my mind when I went to bed, and couldn't sleep.
So I got back up, looking for "corruption in TN" and found these. Interesting.
`````````

I offer a few links to explore below.

-- Just prior to the massacre in Newtown, CT,... magazine provided an overview of mass shooting events from 1982-2012, noting among other aspects that "Of the 142 guns possessed by the killers, more than three quarters were obtained legally. The arsenal included dozens of assault weapons and semiautomatic handguns."

-- As recently as August of this year, residents in Newtown debated adding restrictions to the growth of shooting ranges in their town.
[http://www.nytimes.com/2012/1 2/17/nyregion/in-newtown-conn- a-stiff-resistance-to-gun-rest rictions.html?nl=todaysheadlin es&emc=edit_th_20121217 &_r=0]
Complaints were growing as many of the ranges began loading shooting targets with Tannerite, which can create large explosions when struck by high velocity ammo:
http://cupofjoepowell.blogspot.com/2012/12/ma...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#134257 Dec 20, 2012
Stealth communism still marching into Amerikka

http://saucyusa.blogspot.com/2010/12/stealth-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Incognito4Ever 1,220,797
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min Illythia 5,917
abby 4-26 16 min Illythia 6
Bill Clinton's Wife. 31 min ThreadSezAll 6
Ask Amy 4-25-15 34 min Illythia 8
Cool Pix from Zeppelin over SF, Oakland etc. 37 min The occupant 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr zion 52,889
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]