BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239211 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133963 Dec 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And MP Mulroney was an idiot progressive and just like Jimmy Carter that cancelled the B-1A bomber and other defence programs so they could spend the money saved on NON-Defence programs.
Oh, I was on IP at Fort Rucker in the late 1970's and while Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter cut back "pilot" training he added West Point flight training and Flight Surgeon flight training so by 1982 we were short two thousand army aviators!
PS. Mulroney headed the Canadian CONSERVATIVE party. Is why he got along so well with Republicans. He and Reagan sang Irish lullabies and almost went to bed together.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#133964 Dec 18, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Liberalism is a mental disorder, which leads to gun violence.
Gun violence can be eradicated in two was.
1. Ban guns from all liberals
2. By law, supply guns and ammo to all libs, they will kill each other.
Ultra Conservatism is a disease

1 Only care about the rich
2 Make sure the middle and low income people don't get ahead
3 Take away the rights of workers to bargain for wages
4 Take away women's rights over their own body
5 Cut benefits for the disabled

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#133965 Dec 18, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And even among the crazy Arizonans not one mention of Dale's "unique" (aka extra batshit crazy) interpretation of "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" ... Rejected by the nut jobs - must be a very lonely little closet our Dale hides in
I’m sure the good justice has been working on the birfistani constitution for the past four years as he and his birfoon brigade obviously hates life under the US constitution.

With half the Republican Party infected with the birfoon virus if I were on trial for any infraction the first question I would ask a potential juror is if he is a Republican. If yea he would be dismissed immediately. LOL
Learn to Read

United States

#133966 Dec 18, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>IÂ’m sure the good justice has been working on the birfistani constitution for the past four years as he and his birfoon brigade obviously hates life under the US constitution.

With half the Republican Party infected with the birfoon virus if I were on trial for any infraction the first question I would ask a potential juror is if he is a Republican. If yea he would be dismissed immediately. LOL
And if Rouge were that potential juror he'd respond with a 45 minute tale about how he once served on a jury and oh the guy on trial was black but that didn't matter because Rouge once flew a helicopter and his father was a soldier and Carter grew peanuts and did I mention we sold my used helicopter to some Canucks ...?
Learn to Read

United States

#133967 Dec 18, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>Ultra Conservatism is a disease

6 Take away the people's right to vote for a candidate that the ultra nuts don't approve

7 Create a double secret version of the Constitution that only ultra nuts can see and then use it to justify 1 - 6 above
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#133968 Dec 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Relevance?
You don't have any!
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133969 Dec 18, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>Ultra Conservatism is a disease
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
6 Take away the people's right to vote for a candidate that the ultra nuts don't approve
7 Create a double secret version of the Constitution that only ultra nuts can see and then use it to justify 1 - 6 above
8. Secede if Republicans lose or Democrats win, either way, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133970 Dec 18, 2012
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have any!
Join the ranks of LRS and Justice (guffaws of laughter) Dale as the typical birthers who just do not measure up.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133971 Dec 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever the lil troll wants to believe. Azzclown. <ah(bullchit)em> You'd be comical if you weren't so pathetic, jacqazz. No word on Cindy, huh? LMAO
I'll bite, though I won't get a reply, but a try is a try. Who the heck is Cindy?
Learn to Read

United States

#133972 Dec 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bite, though I won't get a reply, but a try is a try. Who the heck is Cindy?
Damn it Jacques. Why don't you answer the question?! You always avoid the question!
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133973 Dec 18, 2012
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>But, But, that is against cherry-pickers rules.
Cherry picker? The rates of murder per 100,000 are :

ALL of Europe, including EASTERN Europe : 3.5 per 100k
United States, 4.2 per 100k

(Source : Wikipedia)(See LRS? Best to attribute source. Always. Got it, eh boy?)

There you are. Interesting, though, if you do set them apart, as you should, taking into consideration an entirely different landscape both politically, economically and culturally since their inclusion in what is today's Europe in 1990.

Of oourse, birthers are not too familiar with cultures (I use the word "culture" sparingly and with much discomfort when it refers to birthers) and differences between the pre-1990 USSR satellite countries and free western Europe. It's why it's best not to discuss it with stunned bird brains like you, LRS, and Justice ha ha , omg, whoooo, Dale and nutball holy roller specimens like American er hm Pravda Putin Lady.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133974 Dec 18, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn it Jacques. Why don't you answer the question?! You always avoid the question!
You're right. I guess I just don't measure up, LMAO (LRS imprimatur)
Learn to Read

Naperville, IL

#133975 Dec 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. I guess I just don't measure up, LMAO (LRS imprimatur)
Well they say the first step is admitting you have a problem. Glad to see you've started your recovery :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133976 Dec 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
What Child is this, who laid to rest,
On Mary's lap is sleeping?
Whom angels greet with anthems sweet
While shepherds watch are keeping?
This, this is Christ the King
Whom shepherds guard and angels sing.
Haste, haste to bring Him laud,
The Babe, the Son of Mary.
Why lies He in such mean estate
Where ox and ass are feeding?
Good Christian, fear: for sinners here,
The silent Word is pleading.
Nails, spear, shall pierce Him through,
The Cross be borne, for me, for you:
Hail, hail, the Word made flesh,
The Babe, the Son of Mary!
So bring Him incense, gold and myrrh;
Come peasant, king to own Him.
The King of Kings salvation brings;
Let loving hearts enthrone Him.
Raise, raise, the song on high,
The Virgin sings her lullaby:
Joy joy for Christ is born,
The Babe, the Son of Mary!
LRS, please continue putting these on here <3
There are MORE who "appreciate" it than don't ;0)
AL :)
Learn to Read

Naperville, IL

#133977 Dec 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>LRS, please continue putting these on here <3
There are MORE who "appreciate" it than don't ;0)
AL :)
Agreed. Much more substantive than his usual posts
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133978 Dec 18, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they say the first step is admitting you have a problem. Glad to see you've started your recovery :)
Yes, and I will endeavour to be more like super-patriot and birther resident cultural attaché RLS, for example, telling foes to "let me rip your heart through your azzhole, dumbazzbastard/bitch and butt flapper". Then I will roll into sacred songs and read psalms. Tjem I'll go out back of my trailer, er, motor home, and shoot tin cans and my friends will cheer with each blast. I can't wait.
Learn to Read

Naperville, IL

#133979 Dec 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and I will endeavour to be more like super-patriot and birther resident cultural attaché RLS, for example, telling foes to "let me rip your heart through your azzhole, dumbazzbastard/bitch and butt flapper". Then I will roll into sacred songs and read psalms. Tjem I'll go out back of my trailer, er, motor home, and shoot tin cans and my friends will cheer with each blast. I can't wait.
It is amazing. It is almost like I can sit and watch you grow from here
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133980 Dec 18, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing. It is almost like I can sit and watch you grow from here
That's all very nice, but I am a tad worried. In striving to be like LRS, annoint myself of his charm, wit, poetry, a clone so to speak, will I have to become exactly like him and relocate my brain to my derrière? Will my intestines not press on my brain as it does on his, not to mention his swollen prostate? Answer me, Dr. Phil, please
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133981 Dec 18, 2012
I believe this was one cause I mentioned concerning violence in America. Y'all didn't seem to agree. Hmmm.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/12/18/deto...

It's spreading too.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/18/swedi...

I also believe I was talking about motive.

GUNMAN MOTIVE?:'He Thought
She Just Wanted to Send Him Away'

Got your bubblegum handy flaps? I think the dam is about to burst!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133982 Dec 18, 2012
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the
Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!"

Henry Ford

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,507,721
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 28 min Seer 8,064
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Bbzzoo 63,543
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 10,489
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3,629
News Chicago should decriminalize fare evasion 2 hr ShouldPharrt 2
Obama has LEAK under sink. 3 hr Troy the true Plu... 33

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages