BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242537 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133948 Dec 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, explain how I've been busted. You have. Any comments on that plagiarized thing on Japan and Nanking? You're such a fool, you even left in the (2) and (3) references in the plagiarized text, ha ha. And, to make matters worse, you really REALLY thought that anyone in his/her right mind believed that YOU wrote that? LOSER.
Oh, YOUR president, PRESIDENT OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BARACK OBAMA, was confirmed yesterday. Arizona reps made fools of themselves, but it was expected.
Oh, Louisiana has the highest per captia murder rate in the United States, and among the highest per capita gun owners. Oh, do you know why it's called Louisiana? You don't. But tell you what, look it up, cut and paste it, post it, and don't attribute it. Oh, what does Baton Rouge mean? How come I know all this about where you hunker down, and you know ZILCH, SQUAT about where I hunker down? Could it be...hmm, IGNORANCE?
None of it matters because you're a troll. How's Cindy? LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133949 Dec 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Canada halts planned F-35 purchase
By Michael Hoffman Thursday, December 13th, 2012
In the latest setback for the Joint Strike Fighter program, Canada’s military made it official Wednesday night when officials announced they would re-examine whether they will purchase 65 F-35s from Lockheed Martin.
The move has been expected for months after the results of an audit found the program would cost the Canadians $45 billion over the life of the program.
Canada will stand up an independent panel to review the options for the Canadian air force as it looks to modernize its fleet. The panel will consider purchasing a version of the Boeing Super Hornet or maintain their plans to buy the F-35.
http://www.dodbuzz.com/2012/12/13/canada-puts...
The F-35, we need like we need another plague. What's the mission for that piece of crap? Lockheed's not even sure if it's an interceptor or bomber or both. Limited range. Only one engine. Will it be called upon to intercept Russian bombers? DOH! Will it be called on to interecept ICBMs? DOH! Will it be called on to intercept 9/11 type terrorist of sea containers containing and H-bomb? Will it be called on to attack air force-less Libya and Afghan Taliban and Iraqi and Iranian terrorists? Are we nuts?

Unfortunately, the program's not been cancelled. Under review. What is most amazing, and shows how all nations get screwed with the tacit agreement of our govts, is that the Super F-18, non-stealth, built on an old exisiting platform, will cost as much as the new-fangled F-35. Incredible. This is like paying the same price for an Edsel and a brand new Lincoln.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133950 Dec 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You see Jacques, the Canadian CF-18 are inferior to our current F/A-18C/D models. Sure, the are updating their avionics but not the frames or engines. And it looks like they are backing out of the F-35's too.
Canada was the first export customer for the Hornet, replacing the CF-104 Starfighter (air reconnaissance & strike), the McDonnell CF-101 Voodoo (air interception) and the CF-116 Freedom Fighter (ground attack). The Canadian Forces Air Command ordered 98 A models (Canadian designation CF-188A/CF-18A) and 40 B models (designation CF-188B/CF-18B).
In 1991, Canada committed 26 CF-18s to the Gulf War, based in Qatar. In June 1999, 18 CF-18s were deployed to Aviano AB, Italy, where they participated in both the air-to-ground and air-to-air roles in the former Yugoslavia.
62 CF-18A and 18 CF-18B aircraft took part in the Incremental Modernization Project which was completed in two phases. The program was launched in 2001 and the last updated aircraft was delivered in March 2010. The aims were to improve air-to-air and air-to-ground combat abilities, upgrade sensors and the defensive suite, and replace the datalinks and communications systems on board the CF-18 from the F/A-18A and F/A-18B standard to the current F/A-18C and D standard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonnell_Dougla...
Very nice. I'm fully aware that even in their refurbished condition, our CF 18s are electronically inferior to their US counterparts. Why the "you see?". I know. Are you proud that yours are superior to ours? I don't give a hoot, frankly, as there is no need for those upgraded avionics.

The rest of the wikiepedia post is right on. No argument. But Rogue, it indicates nowhere that Canada bought used CF.18s from the U.S. Are you going to show me or not?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133951 Dec 18, 2012
What Child is this, who laid to rest,
On Mary's lap is sleeping?
Whom angels greet with anthems sweet
While shepherds watch are keeping?
This, this is Christ the King
Whom shepherds guard and angels sing.
Haste, haste to bring Him laud,
The Babe, the Son of Mary.
Why lies He in such mean estate
Where ox and ass are feeding?
Good Christian, fear: for sinners here,
The silent Word is pleading.
Nails, spear, shall pierce Him through,
The Cross be borne, for me, for you:
Hail, hail, the Word made flesh,
The Babe, the Son of Mary!
So bring Him incense, gold and myrrh;
Come peasant, king to own Him.
The King of Kings salvation brings;
Let loving hearts enthrone Him.
Raise, raise, the song on high,
The Virgin sings her lullaby:
Joy joy for Christ is born,
The Babe, the Son of Mary!
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133953 Dec 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No the U.S. are not upgrading their F/A-18A/B's as they expect to replace their AV-8B's and F/A-18's with the F-35B's where as our Navy is taking delivery of the Super Hornets and will accept later deliveries of the C-model F-35's. But Canada looks like it will remain dependent on America for their defence.
Yes Jacques, I know about CFB Gagetown, NB as my cousin, the retired MENG colonel, use to train there.
You wrote "But Canada looks like it will remain dependent on America for their defence". Fine, but how about the US remaining dependent on Canada and other countries to sell their airplanes and keep the production line hummning. If other countries follow suit, each F.35 will cost more to the US taxpayer. Dependence is a two-way street, my friend, and also called exports. Look at the Aussies. Because of the late F.35 deliveries, they got Super Hornets. Well, so happens they are very happy with them,amd may stay with them and cancel an identical number of F.35s. Lockheed's howling.

I never said you didn't know about Gagetown. And it's an army base, not Air Force.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133954 Dec 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
He's flipping through Wiki just as fast as his old 286 will carry him.:)
Hey, plagiarizer, you talking to me? In case you are, you know, yes you do, that 90% of what I post on Topix is from personal knowledge. I rarely go to google, but I do check it mostly to ensure correct spelling of names at which I am very poor. And my trusty dictionary to assure correct wording and spelling. Unfortunately, I can't seem to avoid typos.

Lastly, my personal knowledge being far from perfect and all-emcompassing, I will err and will admit it instantly when corrected, no problem. Birthers never err, never cut and paste and never plagiarize, right, slug?
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#133955 Dec 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to say Europe, include all of it. Very simple (for most).
But, But, that is against cherry-pickers rules.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133956 Dec 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, in 1991 the Canadians sold their Chinook helicopters to the Dutch and guess what? Yep, the Canadians are riding in those same Chinooks in Afghanistan owned and crewed by the ..... Dutch.
At higher altitudes, their is not other medium-left helicopter comes close to the Chinook.
The Chinook has been in production for fifty years now. Sure they are much undated and improved but the do have A, B and C-model air-frames still flying that flew in ..... Vietnam.
Tough birds! And I have a thousand hours in the pilot seats of Chinooks too.
Back in 1991, Canada’s Mulroney government sold the country’s CH-47 Chinook medium-lift helicopter fleet to the Dutch. They cost a lot to maintain and operate, and Canada didn’t need them anyway. Or so they thought. Fast forward to 2002, then 2006. Canada has had boots on the ground in Afghanistan for several years now, but doesn’t have any helicopters capable of operating in the hot and/or high-altitude environment of southern Afghanistan. To support its 2,000 or so troops in Afghanistan, Canada had to rely on favors from US, British, Australian, Polish, and – irony of ironies – Dutch pilots flying CH-47 Chinooks.
I know about the Chinooks. We sold them to the Dutch, and they wet-LEASED them back to us in Afghanistan. We are fools, simple as that. We have taken delivery of newer Chinooks in the meantime. We bought used German Leopard tanks, Mark II, a bit obsolete but still one of the best and more than adequate in Afghanistan. One teeny weeny problem, they were not air conditioned, with the result that crews almost died of the heat in the Afghan sumnmer. You see, Rogue, if you think at times that your people do stupid things, just think, you are not alone. Think of our Chinooks and non-air conditioned tanks.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133957 Dec 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
ABC and CBS Skip News of Tim Scott’s Historic Senate
Yep, the Libtards do knot no what to say. The only black person in the Senate is a ....... Republican!!!
Appointment: 12/17/2012 9:54 PM ET
South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley on Monday announced she will appoint Republican U.S. Representative Tim Scott to the U.S. Senate to replace the departing Senator Jim DeMint, but though he will become the “first African American U.S. Senator from the South since Blanche Bruce of Mississippi in 1881” and the only black -- Democrat or Republican -- in the current Senate, neither ABC nor CBS mentioned the news Monday night.
http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/abc-and-cbs-ski ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I saw and heard it on Brian Williams, NBC, last night;
2. He was appointed. Fat chance he could ever be electedč
3. First black senator EVER from that state OR from the South(and only because he was appointed) and black sen OR rep since 1881, again, from the SOUTH, fully 141 years ago. Bravo, Wow, South Carolina, the SOUTH. What are those blacks complaining about? What's 141 years between friends?;
4. Don't you think it would have been best for you to keep quiet, Rogue? Perhaps CBS and ABC were simply embarrassed.
1) The article was posted at 9:54 PM ET but it did not say when it was written. What if it was written just after the early evening news? When did you hear Brian Wilson report it? Doesn't he work for NBC and the article said that it was ABC and CBS that did not mention it!!!
2) Well, he will be up for election in 2014 so we will have to see then whether or not he will be reellected. But you do know that Nikki Halley is an Asian-Indian, don't you? If they voted for an Asian-Indian for governor there is a good chance they will vote for a black man for senator.
3) Ah, didn't that article mention that he was the "first African American U.S. Senator from the South since Blanche Bruce of Mississippi in 1881" and it did not mention "elected", did it? It also mentioned since "1881", get over it!
4) I don't think ABC and CBS were embarrassed, they just did not want to acknowledged it!!! Oh, Libtards are to stupid to know when to be embarrassed!
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#133958 Dec 18, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
potty mouth
Says dead brain cells.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133959 Dec 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, plagiarizer, you talking to me? In case you are, you know, yes you do, that 90% of what I post on Topix is from personal knowledge. I rarely go to google, but I do check it mostly to ensure correct spelling of names at which I am very poor. And my trusty dictionary to assure correct wording and spelling. Unfortunately, I can't seem to avoid typos.
Lastly, my personal knowledge being far from perfect and all-emcompassing, I will err and will admit it instantly when corrected, no problem. Birthers never err, never cut and paste and never plagiarize, right, slug?
Whatever the lil troll wants to believe. Azzclown. <ah(bullchit)em> You'd be comical if you weren't so pathetic, jacqazz. No word on Cindy, huh? LMAO

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133960 Dec 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about the Chinooks. We sold them to the Dutch, and they wet-LEASED them back to us in Afghanistan. We are fools, simple as that. We have taken delivery of newer Chinooks in the meantime. We bought used German Leopard tanks, Mark II, a bit obsolete but still one of the best and more than adequate in Afghanistan. One teeny weeny problem, they were not air conditioned, with the result that crews almost died of the heat in the Afghan sumnmer. You see, Rogue, if you think at times that your people do stupid things, just think, you are not alone. Think of our Chinooks and non-air conditioned tanks.
And MP Mulroney was an idiot progressive and just like Jimmy Carter that cancelled the B-1A bomber and other defence programs so they could spend the money saved on NON-Defence programs.
Oh, I was on IP at Fort Rucker in the late 1970's and while Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter cut back "pilot" training he added West Point flight training and Flight Surgeon flight training so by 1982 we were short two thousand army aviators!
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133961 Dec 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
ABC and CBS Skip News of Tim Scott’s Historic Senate
Yep, the Libtards do knot no what to say. The only black person in the Senate is a ....... Republican!!!
Appointment: 12/17/2012 9:54 PM ET
South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley on Monday announced she will appoint Republican U.S. Representative Tim Scott to the U.S. Senate to replace the departing Senator Jim DeMint, but though he will become the “first African American U.S. Senator from the South since Blanche Bruce of Mississippi in 1881” and the only black -- Democrat or Republican -- in the current Senate, neither ABC nor CBS mentioned the news Monday night.
http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/abc-and-cbs-ski ...
<quoted text>
1) The article was posted at 9:54 PM ET but it did not say when it was written. What if it was written just after the early evening news? When did you hear Brian Wilson report it? Doesn't he work for NBC and the article said that it was ABC and CBS that did not mention it!!!
2) Well, he will be up for election in 2014 so we will have to see then whether or not he will be reellected. But you do know that Nikki Halley is an Asian-Indian, don't you? If they voted for an Asian-Indian for governor there is a good chance they will vote for a black man for senator.
3) Ah, didn't that article mention that he was the "first African American U.S. Senator from the South since Blanche Bruce of Mississippi in 1881" and it did not mention "elected", did it? It also mentioned since "1881", get over it!
4) I don't think ABC and CBS were embarrassed, they just did not want to acknowledged it!!! Oh, Libtards are to stupid to know when to be embarrassed!
Yes, an APPOINTED Republican.

And, why that first paragraph? I wrote I learned of his appt on NBC news, Brian Williams, 6:30 PM news. And I agreed with you, believed you, that ABC and CBS did not broadcast it.

Last thing. The south is much more likely to elect and Asian-Indian-American than a black American. Proof is, she was elected by the people, he was appointed. Back door, and sometimes it's the only way, like affirmative action.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133962 Dec 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And MP Mulroney was an idiot progressive and just like Jimmy Carter that cancelled the B-1A bomber and other defence programs so they could spend the money saved on NON-Defence programs.
Oh, I was on IP at Fort Rucker in the late 1970's and while Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter cut back "pilot" training he added West Point flight training and Flight Surgeon flight training so by 1982 we were short two thousand army aviators!
1. What do you prefer, Rogue? Health care, education, roads or B1s?
2. Carter cancelled that lemon B1. He was right. And Carter didn't need B1s as he started no war. GWB did. If he had not, that was HIS mistake, he would not have needed B1s. Anyhow, most of the carpet bombing in both Iraq wars was done by 1950s vintage B52s. Ha!
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133963 Dec 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS. Mulroney headed the Canadian CONSERVATIVE party. Is why he got along so well with Republicans. He and Reagan sang Irish lullabies and almost went to bed together.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#133964 Dec 18, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Liberalism is a mental disorder, which leads to gun violence.
Gun violence can be eradicated in two was.
1. Ban guns from all liberals
2. By law, supply guns and ammo to all libs, they will kill each other.
Ultra Conservatism is a disease

1 Only care about the rich
2 Make sure the middle and low income people don't get ahead
3 Take away the rights of workers to bargain for wages
4 Take away women's rights over their own body
5 Cut benefits for the disabled

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#133965 Dec 18, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And even among the crazy Arizonans not one mention of Dale's "unique" (aka extra batshit crazy) interpretation of "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" ... Rejected by the nut jobs - must be a very lonely little closet our Dale hides in
I’m sure the good justice has been working on the birfistani constitution for the past four years as he and his birfoon brigade obviously hates life under the US constitution.

With half the Republican Party infected with the birfoon virus if I were on trial for any infraction the first question I would ask a potential juror is if he is a Republican. If yea he would be dismissed immediately. LOL
Learn to Read

United States

#133966 Dec 18, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>IÂ’m sure the good justice has been working on the birfistani constitution for the past four years as he and his birfoon brigade obviously hates life under the US constitution.

With half the Republican Party infected with the birfoon virus if I were on trial for any infraction the first question I would ask a potential juror is if he is a Republican. If yea he would be dismissed immediately. LOL
And if Rouge were that potential juror he'd respond with a 45 minute tale about how he once served on a jury and oh the guy on trial was black but that didn't matter because Rouge once flew a helicopter and his father was a soldier and Carter grew peanuts and did I mention we sold my used helicopter to some Canucks ...?
Learn to Read

United States

#133967 Dec 18, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>Ultra Conservatism is a disease

1 Only care about the rich
2 Make sure the middle and low income people don't get ahead
3 Take away the rights of workers to bargain for wages
4 Take away women's rights over their own body
5 Cut benefits for the disabled
6 Take away the people's right to vote for a candidate that the ultra nuts don't approve

7 Create a double secret version of the Constitution that only ultra nuts can see and then use it to justify 1 - 6 above
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#133968 Dec 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Relevance?
You don't have any!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Joy 1,582,538
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 11,176
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 5 hr ThomasA 21
How do people of your city feel about President... 8 hr ThomasA 4
News Uber driver accused of locking female rider ins... 9 hr the real thomas 123 1
Murder rate 10 hr Crazzy 2
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 14 hr MuslimsResponsible 43

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages