BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242291 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#133928 Dec 18, 2012
TeaPartyWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
You donated to Wikipedia?
You're a dumb dumb.
Just a funny feeling I sometimes get when I take without giving a little something back. It’s probably just a liberal thing few conservatives can even imagine but not to worry, it’s not contagious.

Is that you “stick a fork in him” Sioux? LOL

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#133929 Dec 18, 2012
Those silly Arizonans still making fools of themselves.

ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTE AFFIRMS OBAMA RE-ELECTION

Obama was on course to get 332 votes to Republican Mitt Romney's 206, barring defectors known as "faithless electors." California's 55 electoral votes - the largest cache in any state - helped put the Democratic president over the top by late Monday afternoon. Electors also were affirming Joe Biden for another term as vice president.

A bit of controversy erupted in Arizona, where a few electors voiced doubts that Obama was "properly vetted as a legitimate candidate for president" by raising debunked claims about his birth certificate.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/17/3146095...
Learn to Read

Romeoville, IL

#133930 Dec 18, 2012
Poppo wrote:
Those silly Arizonans still making fools of themselves.

ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTE AFFIRMS OBAMA RE-ELECTION

Obama was on course to get 332 votes to Republican Mitt Romney's 206, barring defectors known as "faithless electors." California's 55 electoral votes - the largest cache in any state - helped put the Democratic president over the top by late Monday afternoon. Electors also were affirming Joe Biden for another term as vice president.

A bit of controversy erupted in Arizona, where a few electors voiced doubts that Obama was "properly vetted as a legitimate candidate for president" by raising debunked claims about his birth certificate.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/17/3146095...
And even among the crazy Arizonans not one mention of Dale's "unique" (aka extra batshit crazy) interpretation of "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" ... Rejected by the nut jobs - must be a very lonely little closet our Dale hides in
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#133931 Dec 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Canadair version of our F-86 were the first with the flying-tail which allowed the jet to exceed the speed of sound in a dive whereas the Soviet MiG-15's could not pass through the transonic barrier.
I could get into the aerodynamic with you but it would take me a week to educated most of you that are capable of comprehending the subject. Oh, it was never the "sound barrier". It was the "transonic barrier" where air on one part of an airfoil, wing or tail would exceed the speed of sound while the other parts were subsonic.
The transonic barrier starts, on most planes, at about 95% of the speed of sound (or mach 0.95)
Canadair Sabre
Design and development
In 1948, the Canadian government decided to re-equip the RCAF with the F-86 Sabre and Canadair was contracted to produce them in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. An initial batch of 10 aircraft was ordered for tool verification. The Korean War changed this to a production batch of 100 aircraft. Canadair slowly built up its production facility to make all components with related equipment obtained from other Canadian suppliers. Canadair gave the Sabre the project number CL-13.
Canadair produced six versions of the CL-13 Sabre. The sole Sabre Mk.1 was essentially the same as the North American Sabre F-86A. It had a General Electric J47-GE-13 turbojet of 5,200 lbf (23 kN) thrust. The Sabre Mk.2 had the same engine, although after the first 20 aircraft were produced, the remainder of the production run was distinguished in having power-assisted controls and an "all-flying" tailplane. The sole Sabre Mk 3 was the first of the Canadian Sabres to use the Avro Canada Orenda turbojet (Orenda 3 with 6,000 lbf (27 kN) thrust). The Sabre Mk.4 retained the General Electric engine and was destined for the RAF and was later passed on to other overseas air forces. The Sabre Mk.5 was the next production version, equipped with an Orenda 10 with 6,500 lbf (29 kN) thrust. A change to the Orenda 14 with 7440 lbf (33 kN) powered the Sabre Mk.6. The designation Sabre Mk.7 was mainly experimental.[clarification needed]
The last Sabre to be manufactured by Canadair (Sabre #1815), after being donated by the Pakistan Air Force, is now part of the permanent collection in the Western Canada Aviation Museum (WCAM) in Winnipeg, Manitoba.[citation needed] From 1950 to 1958, a total of 1,815 CL-13 Sabres were built at the Canadair plant in Montreal.
[edit]
interesting post!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133932 Dec 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts are mine. You plagiarized, got caught, shamefully so, and yet, no excuses, no "I'm sorry, I cheated"? You have to cut and paste to give an opinion on Japan, plagiarize. I don't. I know Japan, China, and the USA. You don't. SPOT ON!(LRS tm reg'd).See how one attributes?
You're a troll jacqazz.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133933 Dec 18, 2012
ABC and CBS Skip News of Tim Scott’s Historic Senate
Yep, the Libtards do knot no what to say. The only black person in the Senate is a ....... Republican!!!

Appointment: 12/17/2012 9:54 PM ET

South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley on Monday announced she will appoint Republican U.S. Representative Tim Scott to the U.S. Senate to replace the departing Senator Jim DeMint, but though he will become the “first African American U.S. Senator from the South since Blanche Bruce of Mississippi in 1881” and the only black -- Democrat or Republican -- in the current Senate, neither ABC nor CBS mentioned the news Monday night.
http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/abc-and-cbs-ski...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133934 Dec 18, 2012
HaHaHaHa...jacqazz the trollboy...HaHaHaHa! How is Cindy this morning? LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133935 Dec 18, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting post!
I agree
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133936 Dec 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts are mine. You plagiarized, got caught, shamefully so, and yet, no excuses, no "I'm sorry, I cheated"? You have to cut and paste to give an opinion on Japan, plagiarize. I don't. I know Japan, China, and the USA. You don't. SPOT ON!(LRS tm reg'd).See how one attributes
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a troll jacqazz.
How weak. How poor. How empty. jUST Like your schoolyard bullying days, would've been best to just respond : "OH YEAH!!??"

You can chuck your white flag, cut-and-paste cheap plagiarizer, and slither back under that warm moist wet rock.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133937 Dec 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
ABC and CBS Skip News of Tim Scott’s Historic Senate
Yep, the Libtards do knot no what to say. The only black person in the Senate is a ....... Republican!!!
Appointment: 12/17/2012 9:54 PM ET
South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley on Monday announced she will appoint Republican U.S. Representative Tim Scott to the U.S. Senate to replace the departing Senator Jim DeMint, but though he will become the “first African American U.S. Senator from the South since Blanche Bruce of Mississippi in 1881” and the only black -- Democrat or Republican -- in the current Senate, neither ABC nor CBS mentioned the news Monday night.
http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/abc-and-cbs-ski...
1. I saw and heard it on Brian Williams, NBC, last night;
2. He was appointed. Fat chance he could ever be electedč
3. First black senator EVER from that state OR from the South(and only because he was appointed) and black sen OR rep since 1881, again, from the SOUTH, fully 141 years ago. Bravo, Wow, South Carolina, the SOUTH. What are those blacks complaining about? What's 141 years between friends?;
4. Don't you think it would have been best for you to keep quiet, Rogue? Perhaps CBS and ABC were simply embarrassed.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133938 Dec 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts are mine. You plagiarized, got caught, shamefully so, and yet, no excuses, no "I'm sorry, I cheated"? You have to cut and paste to give an opinion on Japan, plagiarize. I don't. I know Japan, China, and the USA. You don't. SPOT ON!(LRS tm reg'd).See how one attributes
<quoted text>
How weak. How poor. How empty. jUST Like your schoolyard bullying days, would've been best to just respond : "OH YEAH!!??"
You can chuck your white flag, cut-and-paste cheap plagiarizer, and slither back under that warm moist wet rock.
Sorry trollboy, you've been busted. LMAO What a pathetic existence! I notice you didn't tell us how Cindy is this morning. How come? LMAO! Nothing but a troll. Reckon' that was your calling, huh? LOL Got Wiki??? LMAO!!!

Location hidden

#133939 Dec 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, we sell our obsolete jets fighters to countries like Egypt and Canada but before we sell them we have X_chips installed. That way we can disable the weapons systems on these aircraft from satellites.
We did this after the Shah of Iran was deposed and the American technicians that worked for Iran walked out with the planes' grey-boxes. Well, what good is a F-14 and the guns and missiles don't work?
Yes, Jacques, when our Navy stated to go to the C and D-model F/A-18's we sold some of our A and B-models to Canada!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote :
"Yea, we sell our obsolete jets fighters to countries like Egypt and Canada "
Not to us you don't. Name and model please.
Yoi also wrote :
"Yes, Jacques, when our Navy stated to go to the C and D-model F/A-19's we sold some of our A and B-models to Canada"
No you didn't. We bought all of our F-18s brand new., except for about, oh maybe 10 to replace identical models lost through attrition. Show me where and when Canada bought ANY used F-18s from the U.S.
As to disabling systems, no such thing was ever done to our new F-18s as we never bought used. We defend North American air space through NORAD and systems have to be in sync. When the US sells war planes to other countries, and depending on the security status of each, some systems will remain the same (Norway, Belgium, Netherlands for the F-16, Australia and Canada for the F18, Israel for the F-16, F-15), others will not see the systems removed, but downgraded as in the cases of Egypt, Turkey, Jordan.
As to disabling Iranian F-14 systems by on-ground technicians, that is a possibility, but to disable them from satellites in 1979? Not so sure. Prove it and I'll believe it.
I told you, we sold USED F/A-18's to Canada.
Next, no we were not able to disable fighter planes in 1979 from satellites in space but we can now. Why don't you try and reread my post above and see if I did not already answer your questions.
Oh, they expect to make new F-16's trough 2014. Yes, the new ones are updated but they all have the x-chips in them.
Now we are worried about our PC's with Chinese chips in them. Can they crash most of our PC's by a simple command? Not a virus, just a command!

Location hidden

#133940 Dec 18, 2012
Canada halts planned F-35 purchase
By Michael Hoffman Thursday, December 13th, 2012

In the latest setback for the Joint Strike Fighter program, Canada’s military made it official Wednesday night when officials announced they would re-examine whether they will purchase 65 F-35s from Lockheed Martin.

The move has been expected for months after the results of an audit found the program would cost the Canadians $45 billion over the life of the program.

Canada will stand up an independent panel to review the options for the Canadian air force as it looks to modernize its fleet. The panel will consider purchasing a version of the Boeing Super Hornet or maintain their plans to buy the F-35.

http://www.dodbuzz.com/2012/12/13/canada-puts...

Location hidden

#133941 Dec 18, 2012
You see Jacques, the Canadian CF-18 are inferior to our current F/A-18C/D models. Sure, the are updating their avionics but not the frames or engines. And it looks like they are backing out of the F-35's too.

Canada was the first export customer for the Hornet, replacing the CF-104 Starfighter (air reconnaissance & strike), the McDonnell CF-101 Voodoo (air interception) and the CF-116 Freedom Fighter (ground attack). The Canadian Forces Air Command ordered 98 A models (Canadian designation CF-188A/CF-18A) and 40 B models (designation CF-188B/CF-18B).
In 1991, Canada committed 26 CF-18s to the Gulf War, based in Qatar. In June 1999, 18 CF-18s were deployed to Aviano AB, Italy, where they participated in both the air-to-ground and air-to-air roles in the former Yugoslavia.
62 CF-18A and 18 CF-18B aircraft took part in the Incremental Modernization Project which was completed in two phases. The program was launched in 2001 and the last updated aircraft was delivered in March 2010. The aims were to improve air-to-air and air-to-ground combat abilities, upgrade sensors and the defensive suite, and replace the datalinks and communications systems on board the CF-18 from the F/A-18A and F/A-18B standard to the current F/A-18C and D standard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonnell_Dougla...

Location hidden

#133942 Dec 18, 2012
No the U.S. are not upgrading their F/A-18A/B's as they expect to replace their AV-8B's and F/A-18's with the F-35B's where as our Navy is taking delivery of the Super Hornets and will accept later deliveries of the C-model F-35's. But Canada looks like it will remain dependent on America for their defence.
Yes Jacques, I know about CFB Gagetown, NB as my cousin, the retired MENG colonel, use to train there.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133943 Dec 18, 2012
He's flipping through Wiki just as fast as his old 286 will carry him. :)
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133944 Dec 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry trollboy, you've been busted. LMAO What a pathetic existence! I notice you didn't tell us how Cindy is this morning. How come? LMAO! Nothing but a troll. Reckon' that was your calling, huh? LOL Got Wiki??? LMAO!!!
Er, explain how I've been busted. You have. Any comments on that plagiarized thing on Japan and Nanking? You're such a fool, you even left in the (2) and (3) references in the plagiarized text, ha ha. And, to make matters worse, you really REALLY thought that anyone in his/her right mind believed that YOU wrote that? LOSER.

Oh, YOUR president, PRESIDENT OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BARACK OBAMA, was confirmed yesterday. Arizona reps made fools of themselves, but it was expected.

Oh, Louisiana has the highest per captia murder rate in the United States, and among the highest per capita gun owners. Oh, do you know why it's called Louisiana? You don't. But tell you what, look it up, cut and paste it, post it, and don't attribute it. Oh, what does Baton Rouge mean? How come I know all this about where you hunker down, and you know ZILCH, SQUAT about where I hunker down? Could it be...hmm, IGNORANCE?

Location hidden

#133945 Dec 18, 2012
Yep, in 1991 the Canadians sold their Chinook helicopters to the Dutch and guess what? Yep, the Canadians are riding in those same Chinooks in Afghanistan owned and crewed by the ..... Dutch.
At higher altitudes, their is not other medium-left helicopter comes close to the Chinook.
The Chinook has been in production for fifty years now. Sure they are much undated and improved but the do have A, B and C-model air-frames still flying that flew in ..... Vietnam.
Tough birds! And I have a thousand hours in the pilot seats of Chinooks too.
Back in 1991, Canada’s Mulroney government sold the country’s CH-47 Chinook medium-lift helicopter fleet to the Dutch. They cost a lot to maintain and operate, and Canada didn’t need them anyway. Or so they thought. Fast forward to 2002, then 2006. Canada has had boots on the ground in Afghanistan for several years now, but doesn’t have any helicopters capable of operating in the hot and/or high-altitude environment of southern Afghanistan. To support its 2,000 or so troops in Afghanistan, Canada had to rely on favors from US, British, Australian, Polish, and – irony of ironies – Dutch pilots flying CH-47 Chinooks.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133946 Dec 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, we sell our obsolete jets fighters to countries like Egypt and Canada but before we sell them we have X_chips installed. That way we can disable the weapons systems on these aircraft from satellites.
We did this after the Shah of Iran was deposed and the American technicians that worked for Iran walked out with the planes' grey-boxes. Well, what good is a F-14 and the guns and missiles don't work?
Yes, Jacques, when our Navy stated to go to the C and D-model F/A-18's we sold some of our A and B-models to Canada!
<quoted text>
I told you, we sold USED F/A-18's to Canada.
Next, no we were not able to disable fighter planes in 1979 from satellites in space but we can now. Why don't you try and reread my post above and see if I did not already answer your questions.
Oh, they expect to make new F-16's trough 2014. Yes, the new ones are updated but they all have the x-chips in them.
Now we are worried about our PC's with Chinese chips in them. Can they crash most of our PC's by a simple command? Not a virus, just a command!
1. You never sold Canada used F.18s. If so, prove it;
2. You CLEARLY said that Iranian F.14s were disabled from space. I contested it. Now, matter-of-factly, you admit you could not do it in 1979 and that you can today. What is that?

If you're wrong, like about the Iranian F.14s, why skirt around it? If you show me proof that I'm wrong about the used F.18s, I have no problem with that, I'll say I'm wrong. I'm not perfect, but then neither are you.

Location hidden

#133947 Dec 18, 2012
Yep, my father commanded the 228th ASHB, 11th Avn Gp, 1st Calvary Division in Vietnam in 1967. He also had ACH-47A Guns a Go-Go. The Attack Chinook helicopters did not work out very well though.
http://www.chinook-helicopter.com/chinook/gun...
They only had four and two were lost to accidents and another one destroyed on the ground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min old_moose 1,566,261
Trump Twilight Zone 2 hr Slog 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 11,024
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 3 hr PRECC 3
That's all your good for God!!! 4 hr doG mnaDde lHyo i... 1
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 4 hr tesr 2
OLD Negrah broad needs PRISON. 5 hr MSNBC coversUP 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance